Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hot for her, my beautiful, golden-haired lover. But I was also hot from spending the afternoon naked with Yana, from teasing with her verbally, from her hand on my breast all through the movie, from the kiss on the cheek as I saw her into her dorm. Lindsay must never know that.

She led me in to the room and we both sat on her bed. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. Sitting next to her, I kissed her neck and ran my fingers along her bare thigh. I greeted Cora and her lover, noting for the first time that Cora was wearing only a long tee that, on her, because she is even taller than me, barely reached her butt. The other girl, Teresa, was also wearing just her sports bra and shorts. Being on the team together must have broken down any constraints of modesty. I guess my entrance had embarrassed them too, because they looked kind of flushed too. Kind of frazzled.

I whispered in Lindsay's ear how much I needed her. I asked her to come back to my room. I had a single. We could be alone and make love. My fingers danced over her skin where it was bare.

"It's late, Kelly. I have an early class." I sat up. She had never demurred before. And I was so needy right then.

"Okay, here then," I insisted and began to unbutton my shirt. I had shrugged it from my shoulders and bared my breasts in no time. Turning to her, I cupped one of her breasts through her bra and pressed my half-naked body to her urgently. Boldly, I ran my other hand up her leg and under her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties, and her sex was already wet, almost like she had been fucking already.

"See," I whimpered, "you want me too."

"Kelly!" she whispered sharply, "Cora and Teresa are here, you know."

"I don't care," I hissed. Looking at the other two, I asked, "Do you care? I want to make love to my girlfriend."

"Kelly!" Lindsay said again.

I kissed her. "Darling, you went down on me in the library. Anybody could have seen us then, and you didn't care. You loved the idea that someone would see us. I know. I loved it too, as much as it scared me. I want to make love to you now. Please." I reached behind her to let her hair down from the ponytail she wore.

When I was a freshman, I had done it with my boyfriend while my roommate was in the dorm room with us. This wasn't really so different, was it?

Cora laughed and pulled Teresa close. "Oh, don't mind us."

I flew out of my shoes, panties and pants. Lindsay tried to keep me from pulling down her shorts, but I won her with my kisses and flutters. She lay back, her blonde hair spreading out around her head, covering the pillow. Kneeling on the floor, I kissed her thighs open and licked upwards. Her pussy was hot under my tongue, and the scent of her was heavy and thick. It often was after practice, when her body had been worked hard.

"God, Kelly, you're gorgeous," Cora breathed.

I lifted my lips from Lindsay to say, "For a skinny girl."

"For any girl," Cora whispered.

That made me smile as I crossed two fingers and eased them inside my lover. Her gasp of pleasure made me grin with happiness. My other hand moved over her tummy and under her bra. Again the heat of her body struck me, and I cupped her boob and touched my lips to her sex. Inside of her, my fingers curled and caressed her, their tips touching, running over the bumpiness there as I sought to please her.

I felt Lindsay shifting as her bra was lifted up and off. Opening my eyes, I saw Theresa standing by the bed and helping Lindsay out of it. She smiled and moved off to sit on Cora's bed. My fingers slipped in and out of Lindsay as I licked, pointing my tongue to circle her clit. She felt so wonderful under my fingers and tongue. I tasted her, and that sweet, tart essence of her coated my tongue and ran down my throat.

Lindsay's cries were being stifled into her pillow, but she was pulsing around my fingers as they played inside of her. I knew she was near orgasm. I was coming to know her body so well now. I devoted myself to her pleasure, wanting her to come, and needing to be touched too.

Behind me, on Cora's bed, the other two women had shrugged off what little clothing they had on and were kissing each other. I lifted my head for a moment to turn and look over my shoulder them. Lindsay and I had played at exhibitionism, but nothing like this. Cora is over six feet tall, and she has really big breasts. Sometimes, in the low-cut blouses she wears, she exposes more breast flesh without ever showing her nipples than I have entire breasts. Now I was seeing them. Theresa was kissing one, near the nipple, which was standing up. Cora opened her legs and Theresa touched her between them. I smiled to them. Turning my head again, I ran my tongue over Lindsay's lips.

I lifted up from my knees and plopped my ass onto my lover's bed. I came down on something hard. I dug under me and my hand found something. A vibrator. Oh? Lindsay must have been missing me. She and I hadn't done much with toys. Maybe there was something I was missing. I set it down on the bed next to me and returned my hand to Lindsay's breast. My fingers and tongue moved with her.

Lindsay clenched and cried out as she came, the insistent touch of my tongue taking her away. I looked up to see her eyes squeezed shut as her body shook with her orgasm. I could hear the sounds of Cora and Theresa making love behind me. The smell of sex was thick in the room as four women secreted in their excitement.

I moved over her to lie beside her as she wrapped me in her arms and we kissed. This was so nice. Lindsay's skin on mine was satiny and warm. The kissing went on and on. Then I rose up and looked deep into those brown eyes. "Lick me?"

"Love to," she purred.

I moved up onto my knees and over her, lowering my pussy to her lips as she settled into the middle of her bed. Lifting her head, she brought her mouth to me, kissing me there as her hands cupped my bottom. She held me and guided me so that her lips circled my clit and she tugged, drawing me between them and making me coo with pleasure.

Arching my back, I raised my hands and ran fingers through my hair, then dropped them to circle around my breasts, following their curves as Lindsay touched the tip of her tongue to me. I shuddered and gripped both boobs tightly as my body curled forward, crying out with delight.

A finger teased into me, going inside of my pussy, then popping out and moving back, between my cheeks. I gasped, then inhaled and held my breath as that finger pushed into my ass. I rose up off of her lips and came down again, feeling her finger go deeper in me as I did and loving having it there.

"Yes," I murmured, "yes, yes."

I uncurled again, feeling that sublime feeling in my bottom, the wonder of Lindsay's mouth on my pussy, and the ecstasy of orgasm that my lover gave me. Catching myself on my hands, I cried out, trying not to be too loud with Cora and Teresa there, but crying out.

I never made it home that night. Lindsay and I slept together in her narrow bed.

Yana had no idea what she was missing.

12