Modeling for Nuns' Art Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Nun threatens to tell parents about modeling.
2.1k words
4.35
35.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oliver, welcome home! Sit down. We have company!"

I was on a visit home to do laundry when my parents met me at the front door and told me to sit down. We had a visitor.

I dropped my dufflebag at the front hall and sat in the arm chair. My parents sat on the couch, beaming at me. I heard someone leaving the hall bathroom so I looked up to see a large, portly nun walk into the living room. Sister Mary Catherine, from our parish. She was in her 50s and looked like Melissa McCarthy, always smiling and cheerful. I remembered her from kindergarten.

"Oliver! Remember Sister Mary Catherine?" My mom smiled.

"Um, yes." It had been years since I had gone to church.

"Oliver! Sweet boy, Oliver! So handsome now! So big and strong!" Sister Mary Catherine sat in the other arm chair.

"He must have grown a lot since you last saw him, Sister! How many years has it been?" It was my mom's way of poking at me for not going to church.

"Oh!" the nun blushed and looked at me. "Oh, actually, I saw Oliver last week!"

"Oh! Where?" my mom asked.

Oh shit, I thought. There was this creeping realization that maybe Sister Mary Catherine...

She smiled, "I saw Oliver in my art class! He was one of the models there!"

Shit!

"Model? My skinny son a model?" My mother laughed. My dad laughed too.

"It was for art class. And who was the young lady with you, Oliver?"

My mouth was dry, "Um, Mia."

"Mia! That's right! Oliver and Mia! Such a handsome couple!"

"What kind of class, sister?"

"This was anatomy. Our parish sponsors a class with the university and they bring in models for us to sketch."

"Goodness!" My mom laughed, "You were nude, Oliver? Why are you modeling? You need money? You have a scholarship!"

Too many questions, I gulped. I couldn't tell my parents I had lost my scholarship. I couldn't tell them I modeled for money demonstrating sex positions. And looking at the nun's smiling face, I couldn't tell them I was fucking on stage in front of a bunch of nuns!

"I, uh, I did it for extra credit."

"Son," my dad began, "If you lost your scholarship, you better tell us. Now answer your mother - were you naked doing this modeling?"

"No! Gee, dad, leave me alone!" I looked at the three of them. I felt trapped.

"Calm done, Oliver," the nun said. "The art class is confidential, private, and of course, intellectually stimulating!" She winked at me.

My mother kept on, "But what goes on in this class? I want to know what..."

"Gee, mom, none of your business!" And to the nun, I yelled, "Keep your trap shut!" I jumped up from the chair, grabbed my dufflebag and ran down to the basement laundry room. The laundry room is clean and organized, the way my mom wants it. Being in the basement, there was a chill in the air. I dumped my clothes into the washer and decided to strip off what I was wearing to add to the load. Shivering a little, I grabbed a clean towel from the dryer and wrapped it around my waist, then I hopped up on the folding table.

A moment later, my mom yelled down, "Oliver, Sister Mary wants to talk to you."

"No! I'm doing laundry!"

"Be nice! I think you need to talk!" I heard the creaking of the stairs as Sister Mary Catherine descended.

"Oh my! Oliver, there you are nude again!" She laughed.

"Sister, sorry but can you leave me alone. Do you know how humiliating it is?"

"What? That you modeled your beautiful God-given body? That you modeled in front of your old kindergarten teacher?"

"Yeah, all of the above. I didn't tell my parents I lost my scholarship. Otherwise I wouldn't be modeling."

"Oh, I see. Yes, the scholarship is important." She walked around the folding table and shocked me by touching my shoulder. "You were always a cute boy, Oliver. Italian boy with big brown eyes and brown hair playing with your fingers and toes. Look at you now! Tall, handsome, big feet, big hands." She leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I loved watching you make love to that Asian girl. You were so driven. Your body was sweaty and you muscles were just... we marvel with God's design. We could see how every inch of you fit. I drew a couple pictures of your organ. That Asian girl - my, how she enjoyed your... rogering."

Rogering? Funny word. My mouth was dry again. It was so weird having a nun talk to me like this. I shrugged her hand away. I was uncomfortable sitting like that with nothing on but a towel.

"Thanks, Sister. I should leave."

"Wait, Oliver. I have a carrot and a stick for you."

"What?"

She positioned herself in front of me and ran her hands on my hairy legs. "Carrot. I will pay you $50 to spend time with me. After class. Whenever."

"$50? What are you talking about?"

"Stick. If you don't agree, I will tell your parents everything. What you do in art class. What happened to your scholarship."

"What? No, are you kidding me?" I could feel the panic in my chest.

She reached under my towel so her intentions were clear. I felt her chubby hand around my soft cock. With her other hand, she unwrapped the towel, so I sat naked in front of her.

"I can't do this," I said. "My parents are upstairs!"

"You better do it fast!" the nun advised. She kept flapping my flaccid dick, like it was my leash, and to my horror, she bent down and took me in her mouth. Her warm hungry lips slurped me, but I still stayed soft. Would you get hard from Melissa McCarthy sucking you off? I know I couldn't. She started licking my crotch, my abs, delicately like a cat at a saucer of milk. Then she unbuttoned her top so that her ample white tits spilled out in front of her. Dear lord, my biggest weakness - tits. She stuffed my soft dick in between her breasts and started massaging me.

"Cmon, Oliver, show me your blessed erection, the gift God gave to man, the power of creation."

"Sister, stop, I need to take a shower!"

"You dirty boy! Dirty boy about to roger a nun."

"Omigod!" I whimpered. And I couldn't help myself. I looked down at my dick being mashed in between her giant soft breasts and huge pink nipples. I started to swell. As she felt me harden, she heaved her breasts in different directions, kneading her doughy boobs into me. "Fuck..." I whispered.

"Nice, Oliver. Raise cane. Raise your staff against me. Feel your firm young body rise between me, surging and pulsing against my heart!"

I reached for her breasts and squeezed. I'm going to hell. I leaned down and sucked her nipple.

Sister Mary Catherine smiled and looked at me like a dessert. "C'mon here, boy." She stepped back and reached under her plaid skirt and pulled down her granny panties. Then, with surprising dexterity, she hopped up onto the washing machine. She pulled up her skirt to show me her hairy, untrimmed bush. With 2 fingers, she spread her sopping wet lips.

"Come, Oliver, sweet Oliver. You're going to take my virginity!"

"Omigod, you're a virgin?" I hated myself as my dick twitched harder.

"Of course, I'm a nun, young man. Now, come mount me, Oliver! Demonstrate your gifts."

She waved me over so I hopped off the folding table and stood between her legs. She leered at my body, my bouncing dick. "Oh, heavens," she gasped, "from that little boy in kindergarten to this full grown young man standing before me. Who would have known you'd be mounting your old kindergarten teacher, making me your whore?

My mom has a little step stool to reach things in storage, so I moved it over and climbed a couple steps up so that I could aim my dick perfectly, crotch to crotch level. I watched fascinated as I began to push into her hairy wet snatch. She twisted and moaned but it was as if her vaginal walls were short and narrow. I was barely 2 inches in when I could go no further.

"Do it, Oliver. Push in. Push it in. Push your young body into me."

Puzzled, I pulled back an inch and then forward again squishing in. She was so tight that I had to remember she was a virgin. I watched my dick sink into her, deeper, deeper, her chubby legs and thighs were flailing and squirming with my progress. And then, it was as if a door was kicked opened. I could thrust my entire length in. She was so hot and wet but tight it was almost uncomfortable. I looked like a kid, her hairy snatch against my shaved smooth body. I stared fascinated as I started to pump in and out of her, and I saw smears of her blood on my shaft. Shit, she wasn't kidding, I had devirginated a nun!

"Do it, Oliver! Sweet boy, mount me! Mount me!" At that second, my laundry had hit the spin cycle and soon the washer was vibrating and shuddering. The sensation on my dick was electrifying, like I had my dick stuck in a vibrating fleshlight. I leaned over her so I could see past her huge tits to look at her face. Her eyes were tightly closed. She looked like she was in pain. I started ramming her, trying to time my strokes with the washing machine cycle. Soon I was slapping into her and she moaned with each thrust. Her hands flailed like her legs until she grabbed a hold of my shoulders and felt up my arms.

For me, the sensations were awesome and I made a note to fuck on the washing machine again with a girl my age. I hoped the Sister enjoyed it, as I was ramming her and listening to our bodies meatily slap together. With each thrust in, the suction of her tight pussy pulled at me, not wanting me to withdraw. I thought of the time I stomped in deep mud with my boots, and the suction of each step threatened to pull my boot off. It was the same now - each downstroke made me feel as if my erection was suctioned deep in her. I still had the presence of mind not to want to cum inside a nun. Shit, I shouldn't be fucking a nun either, I reminded myself, but she was blackmailing me.

"I'm going to cum!" I whispered hoarsely. She still had her eyes closed tightly but she was running her hands on my sweaty back and butt, then holding the back of my neck. She reminded me of those girls who want to go on a roller coaster but close their eyes for the entire ride.

"Do it! Oliver, do your sin! Do it!"

I had a plan. I was pounding her, the washer was spinning beneath us, my balls slapping against her. As soon as I knew I was ready to cum, I popped out of her, (she moaned sadly at the withdrawal) then I climbed forward and sprayed my load on her huge tits. Her eyes were wide open as she watched my red glistening organ spray sperm on her. She wiped some off to sniff. She tasted her fingers and smiled. When I was finished cumming, I stepped back from her, hopped back on the folding table and she looked sweaty and happy. She admired my still hard dripping boner.

She slid off the washing machine and hiked up her panties. She wiped off her breasts with her blouse and then tucked them back in and straightened up her clothes. "Ohhh, my body is still buzzing from your touch, Oliver."

I blushed. Then it occurred to me to ask, "Did you cum?"

"I don't think so. But I'm sure I will next time." She smiled. "Mustn't waste a drop!" She forced my legs apart and with one quick motion, swallowed my dick whole, slurping me clean. "Now get dressed. Let's go upstairs."

I obediently followed her up. My parents were still in the living room. They looked up at us expectantly.

"All good!" Sister Mary Catherine said. "We had a good conversation. I'm sorry if I embarrassed Oliver or worried you two!"

"Oh, good! Good boy, Oliver!" My mom smiled.

"Did you man up, Oliver?" My dad asked.

"Yes, he did. Oliver was very keen to make amends!" The nun shook my parents hands which made me cringe thinking she had not washed her hands since we fucked.

"See you in class, Oliver!" She smiled and waved at us all as she left.