Modeling for the Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn could understand his point. She vowed then to maintain her composure. If she didn't act embarrassed or ashamed then she wouldn't be humiliated or shamed. She let her hands drop to her sides, and she even raised her head in pride, thereby thrusting our her titties to the class.

The boys would have to disagree with Dr. Hirschfeld. They found Marilyn's hands by her sides to be much more appealing than covering her sweetest spots. Her brassiere was a three-quarter, demi cup underwire, that nicely accentuated her exposed cleavage. Neither the panties nor the brassiere, however, were sheer. One could not see what they were hiding. But, they nevertheless complimented well what was being hidden. Her breasts were not large, but they were so beautifully shaped. They seemed to be perfectly round pink snowballs.

James was entranced. A girl was standing right before him, right in class, wearing only her bra and panties. His dick was straining against his trousers, although he also felt a bit guilty about that. He could see that Marilyn was quite uncomfortable in being so exposed. He couldn't imagine having to stand in front of the class like that. But, still, how could he not look? He knew what he would be thinking about tonight. His collection of films would be put aside as he recalled the sight of Marilyn with her pink tittie bra so openly displayed and, even better, her sexy pink panties. He wondered if they would be able to see more. He wanted to ask, but was much too self-conscious to do so.

Marilyn became intensely uncomfortable with all the staring. Her resolution to be indifferent did not last long. She felt such an intense urge to once again hide herself with her hands, but that would be such a terrible admission of surrender. Her hands though just had to do something. It felt so odd to just have them hang there, by her side, as so many eyes stared at her brassiere and panties. She clasped them behind her back. This did at least let them hold onto something, if only each other. However, resting them against her soft, pantied bottom only reminded her of how she was wearing so very little. She shifted her legs, bending one leg and turning it in to try to perhaps hide her cunnie with her thigh.

It was an ineffective effort. In fact, it only made her look more appealing, if that was possible, like she was demurely presenting herself to her lover, showing herself to him, but feeling so self-conscious at the same time.

"Well, now," Dr. Hirschfeld exclaimed, "this is much better. As you can see, Marilyn is wearing a very appealing bra and panty set, very appealing indeed," gazing at Marilyn's delectable pink peaches. Speaking to the students, "you may not realize that the brassiere has not in fact been around that long. The first modern brassiere was invented in 1913 by a New York socialite, Mary Phelps Jacob. She had purchased a sheer evening gown and found that the whalebones of the traditional corset were too obvious. She designed her own alternative, with the help of her French maid, Marie, using some silk handkerchiefs and pink ribbon." To accentuate his point, Dr. Hirschfeld matter-of-factly cupped each of Marilyn's breasts in his hands, molding and lifting them like a brassiere, enjoying in the process their soft pliancy. Marilyn flinched and blushed with confusion at the intimacy of his touch. "She got a patent for her 'backless brassiere in 1914 but sold it to a corset company for just $1,500, who then made more than 15 million dollars over the next thirty years." Marilyn squirmed as Dr. Hirschfeld softly felt her stiffening nipples. "One should not, though, feel too sorry for her. Another Mary, Mary Tucek, had patented a brassiere in 1893 that was actually closer to the modern design."

The girls found this lecture rather interesting. The boys just studied Dr. Hirschfeld's hands softly squeezing and exploring Marilyn's breasts, imagining what they would look like wrapped in tightly clinging silk handkerchiefs, wondering if it would be inappropriate to request first hand knowledge of how her brassiere felt to the touch.

Dr. Hirschfeld released his grip on Marilyn's young breasts, very reluctantly so, but much to the relief of Marilyn. She breathed a noticeable sigh of relief as his hands left her bosoms. She could feel a palpable sense of reprieve sweep over her.

"Yikes!" she yipped. Dr. Hirschfeld had grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them up sharply, as if he was giving her a wedgie. "Dr. Hirschfeld!" she complained, getting up on her tip toes, even hopping a bit, trying to escape this affront.

Dr. Hirschfeld was not actually trying to give her a wedgie. Her panties didn't even fully ride up her crack, although the whiteness of her pert cheeks came nicely into view. In any case, it wasn't actually her bottom that was the focus of his exercise.


"Class, I may have pulled these up a bit too tightly, but you can see how a pair of panties can be even sexier when they are fitting tight to the body. A girl should really purchase a pair that are a bit small." He bent over a bit and pointed with his finger. "See? See? Marilyn now has a nice pretty little camel toe," indicating the crease within her panties molding to her slit. "It's such a pretty little thing. Don't you agree?"

Marilyn had to cover her eyes with her hands. Many of the girls were also embarrassed for her, whereas the boys chuckled. James thought, 'Well, that's what a camel toe is.' He had always wondered. It did look awfully sweet. He reached down and touched his erection, but quickly pulled his hand away, fearing that he would get caught.

Dr. Hirschfeld was himself feeling a natural reaction within his own slacks. Before it became too noticeable he let go and turned his attention to Alex. Marilyn quickly fixed her panties, doing her best to remove any further signs of her camel toe. She even pulled them down a bit to make them loose within her crotch.

"Alex, let's take a look at your undergarment."

"Sir?"

"Your clothes, Alex. Off with the shirt and slacks."

"But, um, sir." Alex had also developed a natural reaction to watching Dr. Hirschfeld fondle Marilyn's breasts, as did many of the boys in the class. It was difficult enough to drop your slacks in front of the whole class, but doubly, no triply, difficult if you're sporting an erect cock.

"Is there a problem, Alex? You certainly don't want Marilyn to be undressed all by herself. Now, would that be fair?"

Alex spoke somewhat quietly. "I don't think it's a good idea, not right now, sir." He couldn't bring himself to explain to Dr. Hirschfeld precisely why he was hesitating. Saying out loud that he had an erection was almost as embarrassing as physically revealing it. Delaying the display, as well as avoiding any further glances at Marilyn, might provide enough time to lose it.

Dr. Hirschfeld, however, would have none of it. Alex had fully agreed to this service to the class as his atonement for his harassment of Chrissie and he was getting a bit impatient with his delay. "Alex, if you prefer, we can call it off right now and I'll proceed without you."

Alex really didn't want that. This one hour of modeling was so much better than a suspension and permanent black mark on his record. He began to unbutton his shirt.

Alex took about as long as Marilyn. Unlike the boys, however, the girls enjoyed the fact that he was taking his time. It was like he was purposely trying to tease them, ever so slowly revealing the masculine hair on his chest, his well defined pecs, his tight biceps, his taught abdomen. He was indeed in very good shape.

The girls' eyes widened with delight as he turned his back and pulled down his slacks. They were not disappointed. Alex was wearing loose, Ralph Lauren boxers and, much to his dismay, he was still sporting much of his erection. The delay didn't really help, as he couldn't get it out of his head that he was about to be standing only in his underwear in front of quite a few girls, one of them dressed only in her pink bra and panties. He blushed furiously as he turned to face the class.

Gasps and squeals shook the class at the sight of the tent pole jutting out from Alex's boxers. The girls were giggling, pointing, and chattering. They knew that when they had enrolled in Dr. Hirschfeld's Human Sexuality class that it would be one of the better experiences at Abberville, but nobody had imagined this! They were actually being presented with the sight of a boy's hard-on poking out his drawers. It was both exciting and funny; quite a nice combination.

This was close to Alex's worst nightmare. Many times he had been worried about getting an erection in front of a nurse, or during gym class. In fact, this might be worse than his worst nightmare, as he had to stand there and just let them look and laugh at his embarrassed state.

Marilyn was amazed and confused. She had not herself seen a male erection before, and this was one on her modeling partner. She couldn't bear to think what this might mean for her. Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes went back and forth between Alex's boner and Dr. Hirschfeld's eyes, hoping to see in them some sign that this was considered to be inappropriate and that he would quickly put a stop to it.

Dr. Hirschfeld, however, had no such intention. He hardly seemed to notice it, let alone care. "Well, it seems that our young Mr. Brandon even feels it's necessary to wear the Ralph Lauren symbol on his undies, as if a girl was going to see that as well."

Alex did not care for that belittlement. He boldly defended himself. "Well, Dr. Hirschfeld, quite a few girls are in fact looking at it right now."

Dr. Hirschfeld was impressed with Alex's assertiveness. However, he retorted, "Very good point, Alex, but I suspect that the eyes of the girls are not directed to the label. There seems to be something else that is drawing their interest." That valid point silenced Alex. None of the girls were thinking about the expense of his drawers. They were clearly fixed on the sight of his stiffie pushing out against his loose boxers, shifting around in his drawers as Alex turned toward and away from Dr. Hirschfeld, as if his hard snake was trying to find a way out.

A useful feature of Alex's boxers was the very open, loose flap that allowed for ready access. However, it wasn't so useful now, at least from Alex's perspective. From the perspective of the girls, it turned out to be very useful. Alex's hard cock suddenly slipped through the loose flap, like a jack in the box that suddenly escaped its confines and proudly displayed itself for the class.

It really did look like it was happy to get out, it was jutting out so proudly, so augustly. Alex quickly tried to hide it from view with his hands.

"No, no, Alex," Dr. Hirschfeld admonished him. "We would at some point turn our attention to the male erection. It's fine to begin the instruction at this point. I'm certainly flexible with regard to what is covered when, although I can see that you aren't particularly flexible right now." He smiled at his own, rather pathetic joke.

Alex was not smiling as he agonizingly pulled his hands away, exposing to full view his stout, naked, jutting cock.

The girls' eyes widened in shock. A couple of them even covered their eyes. "Now girls," Dr. Hirschfeld corrected them. "Let's be mature adults here. I want to you take a good look at Alex's penis." Some of the girls appeared to be blushing harder than Alex.

Marilyn's mouth opened in further shock. This was certainly well beyond any reasonable request for modeling, although she had to admit that she didn't object to the presence of Michael's erection during his participation in the program. On the contrary, she had teased him about it. Nevertheless, she was having quite serious doubts about her choice to model for Dr. Hirschfeld's class.

"That's a fine erection, young man." Dr. Hirschfeld was sincerely impressed. He did not himself obtain as stout of erections as he had as a youngster, and he was feeling a bit envious. "One of the euphemisms for an erection is, of course, a 'boner.' How many of you are familiar with that term?" A few of the students reluctantly raised their hands. They weren't so sure that it was desirable for them to acknowledge their familiarity that term. James quickly brought his hand down when he realized that only a few of the students had raised their hands. The boys were embarrassed by the impression that the term was rather childish. The girls, on the other hand, were concerned that familiarity implied they were themselves sexually active, perhaps even loose, women, who were intimately knowledgeable of the male boner.

Dr. Hirschfeld could see their reluctance. "Now, now, come on kids. If Alex is not embarrassed by displaying his boner for us, we certainly shouldn't feel reluctant in acknowledging what it is called. But, in any case, 'boner' is really just descriptive. There is, of course, no bone holding up the penis, nor is it a muscular reaction. The primary physiological mechanism is the autonomic dilation of arteries supplying blood to the penis which fills three spongy erectile tissue chambers, causing it to lengthen and stiffen." The students started to take furious notes. A few of the girls were very relieved to have a reason to look away, although others were disappointed for the same reason. "The engorged erectile tissue also presses against and constricts the veins that carry blood. More blood enters than leaves the penis until an equilibrium is reached where an equal volume of blood flows into the dilated arteries and out of the constricted veins; a constant erectile size is achieved at this equilibrium."

All of the boys were entirely familiar with erections, but none of them actually knew how it happened. Heck, they had to admit that they were actually learning something in this class.

However, the clinical description of his erection, coupled with his embarrassment at having to openly display it for so many strangers, was allowing for blood to flow out and it was clearly beginning to droop. It first just dipped down, like a crane lowering to pick something up, and then the crane itself lost its steely hardness and began to droop.

Jennie raised her hand and spoke up. "Dr. Hirschfeld, I think his boner is softening."

Dr. Hirschfeld had himself been lost in his lecture and had not noticed. "Oh my, yes, Jennie, thank you for pointing that out."

She replied, "Your welcome, Dr. Hirschfeld," feeling rather proud of being the one to first notice, although nobody in class could have missed it. It was just that Jennie was the first student to be bold enough to mention it.

"Well, we will need it to be fully erect to discuss it's anatomy. Marilyn, why don't you help the young man out."

Marilyn's eyes grew even wider, if that was at all possible. She shook her head in abject consternation. "Dr. Hirschfeld, you don't really want me to touch it, do you?"

"Well, certainly, Marilyn. We can't have the young Mr. Brandon handle himself in front of the class. That would be putting him in a rather awkward position, don't you think, young lady?"

Marilyn could certainly understand the humiliation Alex would feel at having to jerk himself off in front of the class, but didn't Dr. Hirschfeld appreciate that it would be equally awkward, if not appalling, to ask her to do it for him? "Dr. Hirschfeld, I mean, well, I've actually never done that before, for a guy."

Some of the girls giggled at this admission, whereas others were feeling rather sympathetic. The boys eyes widened at thought of being able to watch the sexy Marilyn, dressed in only her panties and bra, give her first hand job.

Marilyn's face flushed with this admission, as well as the giggling, but the embarrassment of admitting her naivety to the whole class was worth the cost of actually having to handle Alex's naked penis.

"Outstanding, well that settles it. All the better. You will be learning something new as the class is being instructed. Here, I will help you. Use your left hand."

Marilyn hesitated. She couldn't believe that he was asking, requiring, her to touch a man's naked erection. It felt like she was being asked to grasp a hot steal rod.

"Come, come, Marilyn, don't be shy. It won't bite you."

More giggling could be heard. Marilyn didn't care for the suggestion that she was afraid of a boy's erection. She reached out for it.

"It might spit on you, but it won't bite." Lots of the students laughed at that, and Marilyn quickly drew her hand away. There was simply no way that she was going to jerk Alex off to an orgasm, and doubly no way that he was going to ejaculate onto her.


Dr. Hirschfeld apologized for his insensitive indiscretion. It was funny. The class' reaction confirmed that impression. But, it was also at Marilyn's expense and he did not want anything inappropriate to occur during this sensitive class exercise. "I am sorry, I do apologize for that flip remark. But, now, please, take it in your hand."

"You promise he won't ejaculate on me."

Dr. Hirschfeld knew that he really couldn't promise anything like that, but he also knew that he had to reassure Marilyn. "I will keep a close eye on its status."

Marilyn looked Alex in the eyes as well. She said quietly, "You better not squirt on me, Alex Brandon."

Alex's erection was rapidly diminishing. He was frankly quite ambivalent about getting it back. However, he knew that it was inevitable that he would have to show it again and, besides, it was certainly preferable to be displaying a proud hard-on than a wimpy, dangling limpness. And, finally, he was very happy to hear that it would be Marilyn bringing it back rather than himself. He whispered, "I won't, Marilyn, I'll let you know if it gets that far."

Marilyn carefully, reluctantly, gingerly, wrapped her fingers around the shaft. A light shiver swept through her body at the touch of his naked, stiff maleness.

"Now, Marilyn, don't start stroking or jerking quite yet." His declaration was not really necessary. Marilyn was in no hurry. She was just trying to get used to the feel of it in her hand. "Just feel the fullness of it all. Actually, let your fingers first drift down to his testicles." That seemed awfully gross to her, but she did as she was told.

"Ever_so_gently, lightly, grasp them in your fingers. A lot of men enjoy a gentle stimulation of the testicles, which can involve licking, tugging, or simply cradling the scrotum."

Susie asked, "Girls will actually lick them?" That seemed like an awfully gross idea to her, and to Marilyn. There was no way her mouth was going to make contact with this wrinkled, hairy sack.

"Well, certainly. There are many ways of stimulating each other sexually. Actually, Alex here appears to have a couple of Grade AA eggs himself, and Marilyn, to get a feel of their weight, why don't you just lightly bounce them up and down on the tips of your fingers."

She did as she was told, and she had to admit that this was a bit fun. They felt like soft eggs.

"Now, see if the young man is ticklish behind his sack. Many men are. Just lightly dance your fingers around behind there."

She followed his instructions and got an instant confirmation. Alex bent forward, an expression of both mirth and annoyance on his face. Yes, he was indeed ticklish there. This drew a smile even from Marilyn.

"Tickling can play a significant role in some sexual foreplay. Frankly, it's not really known why people are ticklish, and it is particularly curious that we can't seem to tickle ourselves. It is perhaps because tickling requires a certain amount of surprise."

Marilyn surprised Alex by tickling him behind his balls again. "Cut it out!" he complained, but his own squirming and instinctive giggle revealed that a part of him did enjoy it. The girls liked the fact that his penis bobbed and swung with his squirming.