Modeling Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's stop the shoot. Becky, could you pick out the speculum you want Steve to use for the internal exam." Paul explained to my wife.

She was totally naked and got off the exam table. Everyone received a good look at her intimate feminine appeal when she stepped off the exam couch onto the stool. Becky walked over to the exam instruments and picked out the small speculum in the center of the group. The doctor picked up the speculum and Becky, was helped back onto the exam couch by Jack who graciously helped my wife put her feet into the stirrups. She was gloriously exposed to the group as they took photos of my wife's intimate being.

Steve inserted the speculum in my wife's pussy. I took notice of her rigid nipples, her labia were engorged, she had a reddish hue to her upper body that denotes her excitement. If you missed all those signs and was close to her. She gave off pheromones that permeated the room. Becky's scent was delicious when she was excited.

I watched with excitement, as Steve inserted the speculum. He rubbed his finger on my wife's clit. She jumped and moaned. Becky was needy presently, and she will to anything she can to cum in that state. Steve opened the speculum to lay bare the seldom seen internal beauty of a woman's sex right to her cervix.

Everyone was in awe of my wife's beauty. I could see their admiration for her as they continued to photograph her in all her naked glory. To see my wife totally exposed in front of the group of men was a turn on for me. The group of men were very respectful of my wife. They admired her courage to let everyone there see her intimate being exposed.

Paul asked. "Will it be okay with you Becky if each of the men take a close up of your vaginal area?"

"Yes, please let everyone look!" Becky stated in an excited whisper. "I need to cum!" She moaned with need.

I approached my wife. "Do you want me to make you cum in front of the group?" I stated when Steve removed the speculum after all the men took photos of my wife's stretched pussy.

"Yes, please Tom I am so horny with all the guys who looked at me today, and have touched me." She stated frantic to have an orgasm.

Paul broke into our conversation. "Becky how would you like to let Steve make you cum with one of the vintage Vibrators. The centrifugal vibrator."

"Yes, use anything just make me cum!" Becky said breathlessly as she rubbed her pussy in front of the group. Her excitement was on the lips of her pussy as she rubbed them together.

It really excites me when I see my wife openly rub her pussy in front of other men. She was very needy.

"I will place the vibrator on your clit." Steve explained as he used two fingers to open my wife's labia and inserted the vintage instrument of pleasure in her box.

She raised up to meet the vintage vibrator as she moaned. "Please I need to cum."

Steve manually rubbed my wife's clit, as he pushed the vibrator deeper into my wife's pleasure palace.

Her moans became louder the faster he pumped the vibrator until she screamed her orgasm. My wife laid in a comatose state with a smile on her face. She was spread wide for all present to visually examine her intimate charms. The room was silent all the men looked at my exposed wife with admiration. As for me I was very proud of my wife for her intestinal fortitude to even contemplate a photo shoot which she was totally exposed, and to have someone other than me manually manipulate her intimately in front of a group of men.

"Would you let other men take turns to manually bring you to orgasm again?" Paul asked hopefully.

"I guess so, after I rest for a few minutes and walk around." Becky stated, with a satisfied smile, much to my surprise.

She was helped up by Steve and cheerfully engaged in conversation with the group not mindful she was totally nude, and everyone else was clothed. Becky has become totally at ease with her state of undress by this time. I was very proud of her and happy to see her enjoy her exposure.

After about ten minutes, with a lull in the conversation my wife walked back to the exam table. "Who's next to see me totally debase myself in front of everyone." She asked with anticipation, but with an embarrassed look on her face.

Tim and George were the first to answer. "We are." They said in unison as they helped Becky onto the exam table. Each man put one of her feet onto the stirrup. She was again totally exposed, and ready for round two of her orgasmic journey.

My wife's vaginal area was still engorged, and her lady lips had a red blush to them. She still leaked her excitement from the previous cum. Becky had a strong scent of arousal which permeated the room.

All the men with camera's gathered around as Paul asked. "Are you ready to begin Becky." As all looked on at her totally exposed state with excitement.

"I guess it is annihilation time again for my poor VJJ." She stated as George and Tim moved into position.

George had the vibrator and Tim was at the ready to massage' my wife's breasts. The cameras started to flash as the two men worked on my wife's erogenous zones. Within ten minutes my wife raised her bottom off the table to get more of the vibrator into her box and Tim had an effect on her also with his breast manipulation.

She came harder this time than last. "AHHHHH" She screamed at the top of her lungs. Hopefully no one outside called the cops. It sounded like she was attacked! Becky was out cold and totally spread with her excitement visible as it ran out of her box onto the exam table.

"I think it is time to wrap up this photo shoot." I stated reluctantly, as I could see my wife was exhausted and I didn't want her too sore for some fun when we arrived home. Although I felt sad this adventure will have to end. My wife had a good time, and I did also along with everyone present.

My wife was helped out of her intimately exposed position by the two men close to her. She conversed with all in a cordial manner as she took her time to don the dress, she arrived in. The men noted she went commando.

Tim voiced what everyone thought. "Did you forget something Becky?"

"No, I don't think I forgot anything." Becky stated with certainty.

"You forgot your underwear." Tim stated with glee.

"Oh, my panties, no I didn't forget them I'm just so overheated I thought they would burst into flames." She explained with a laugh. "Furthermore, Tom likes easy access and by the looks of the bulge in his pants he will need some relief." Becky stated while she looked at the remainder of the group. "And I think he is not the only one. I have performed a service for the ladies you guys are with I can see. I hope your ladies are ready for a good seeing too when you guys get home." She stated with satisfaction at a job well done.

Paul paid my wife the agreed upon three hundred dollars in cash. She gave him the slip for the vintage outfit rental, and he paid her. Finally, he gave her the photo album with about one hundred and fifty, five by seven prints of her last photo shoot. To her delight.

My wife fixed her hair to a more eighties style, and we left for the Holyoke Mall before noontime. This was my penance for my wife's exposure to the group of men. I didn't mind the mall visit as my wife at times forgot she was pantiless and put on a beaver show when she went up the escalators and came down them. I stayed at the bottom to watch her progress.

After a few hours at the mall my wife was ready to go home. I was surprised she only had a few bags. "I expected you to have a lot more merchandise." I stated.

"I only spent fifty dollars. I came too hard 'TWICE' to spend all the money I made today." She laughed.

On the drive home my wife leaned against the passenger door with her dress up to her waist and the photo album in her lap. She looked at the photos of her last session. "I think I should lose some weight and I need to trim my pubic hair it is too unruly. What do you think Tom?" She asked as she spread, so I could give her my opinion.

"Maybe you should have a professional pussy makeover, so the next time you expose yourself your pubic area will be picture perfect." I stated, with a smile.

"Looking at these photos I think my VJJ is picture perfect already." Becky stated with a smile.

She was right I couldn't argue with that and it looked eatable also from where I sat!

We arrived home to an empty house to my great joy. I lovingly grabbed my wife's hand and escorted her to our bedroom. I helped her onto the bed, she spread her legs.

"It is great to have my wife pantiless for easy access!" I thought as I dove between her legs headfirst, just as we heard the door open to the house.

"Auntie Becky are you home? We are back from the mall." Lesley stated in a sing song voice.

We scrambled to get presentable as Becky said. "We will be down in a minute."

"Ah the joys of parenthood!" I thought as we went downstairs, while I tried to conceal my excited member the best I could. "Down boy! Think about something that is irritating like the kids coming home before I get my rocks off." I thought as I tried to adjust my pecker to be less conspicuous and more comfortable in my pants.

We went downstairs to find our niece with my wife's photo album open. Our kids were in the family room with a new video they purchased and wanted to watch.

"Auntie you are really exposed in these photos." She stated as she thumbed through them, to my wife's embarrassment. "I don't know if I could model like this auntie. You are very courageous to expose your vaginal area as you do." Lesley stated as she stopped at a photo of my wife with her legs spread and a smile on her face.

"You get used to it after a while." Was the only comment my embarrassed wife said about the photos.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031


12