Modern Day Cavegirls - Happy Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got a really good male bullshit detector, Jimmy. I don't give a flying fuck what it is, if you need to talk, you just come to me, ok? I might be kind of little, but I've got wide shoulders - you just can't see 'em. I won't tell anybody."

Jimmy looked at Max for a second, but then his embedded grin faded some. "Thanks Max.

It's not for publication, but my wife told me last night that she wants a divorce. It's never happened to me - well, I guess I'm gonna find out all about it real soon."

He turned to walk away, but Max grabbed his sleeve. "Jimmy? I'm kind of in shock, but ... well, I feel for you.

One thing though. You've got the weekend to think about it, but you might want to keep your vacation time in pencil. You might need a little time, just saying. And if it comes to that, then pick your moment and talk to Bobbi.

Anybody knows that she thinks the world of you, man. Ok?"

Jimmy nodded, "Good advice. Thanks."

Max smiled, "No charge - well, today anyway since it's Friday and all."

That got Max a cautious smile and then Jimmy had his regular grin back on.

Max ran up the stairs and into Su-jinn's office. She slowed instantly when she saw that Tyler was napping. Su-jinn was sitting at her desk looking at her new son with a smile which was beginning to irritate her, since it seemed to be a little stuck there. Max went over to her and kissed her.

"How did your thing go?" Su-jinn asked and Max almost laughed out loud. "First of all, thank you, Baby.

Do you really want to know?"

Su-jinn nodded, "Yes. My day is complete mess, but I am happy.

I want to hear EVERYthing! Start to finish. No details left out - please. No names changed, not innocent ... what do they say? Protect nobody! I need good story if you have fun."

Max leaned in - even though the office had nobody else in it, which Su-jinn loved - and she began to whisper into Su-jinn's ear.

It took a little while, but Max enjoyed it - especially the parts where Su-jinn's eyes went wide.

"Really? You do this Max?" She chuckled a little happily, "You SO dirty girl. No wonder I love you."

Max whispered more and Su-jinn sat back with a grin, "Tonight, when we get home, I want to ask questions if I can.

I have never done this," she shrugged, "Never wanted to, either."

She sighed, "In some ways, it is maybe thing that many girls should know, I think."

Max was mystified, "Why? I mean, if you're all about girls, why would you ever want to know about that?"

Su-jinn's expression grew a little serious for a moment, "I can try a little to explain it, but really, I don't know myself - everything yet. I don't know if it make sense to anyone."

She mentioned that Kwang-jo had offered to help with the clean-up of the other house and that they were thinking of making a day of it with everyone who might want to help.

"Kwang-Jo wants to make barbeque and I am thinking of making some Korean things to go with everything. Burgers, hot dogs, all kinds of food."

She sighed, "He is so good man. Knows when to make party out of shitty thing. Wants to turn Tyler's bad thing into celebration."

She sighed, "Look Max. I cannot say how I feel; only that he is great friend. I love you already. You know this. Why you want to do what you did? Because you like this Patterson, yes? That can be all that you need for a reason.

Maybe I want to know how it is done. Maybe I want to make Kwang-jo to feel good."

She groaned, "Not know much more than that. I don't even know if I really want to. It is not something I would think to do. But he helped me - even knowing me. Should I stand behind fence when I want to do something for him?"

She looked at Max, "This is not something that I can just give a gift card and then feel right in myself. I need to think some more."

Max looked at Su-jin with a soft smile. Su-jinn saw it and looked back with a curious expression.

Max just shook her head, her smile remaining and she hugged Su-jinn. "Who the hell knows? I only know that I love you and that little guy over there. I'm not sure that we need anything else, but as weird as it sounds, what you're feeling makes a little sense to me.

But then, we're just a pair of tarts who can have a shitload of fun with only beer bottles, right?"

Su-Jinn smiled, but after a moment, she was doing her absolute best not to pee herself while not laughing her ass off above the bare minimum.

Tyler woke up and seeing them, he got to his feet and walked to the side of his pen, holding out his arms.

"I got this," Max smiled as she went to him and picked him up. "Hey Tyler, Didja have a good nap? It's me, Max."

Tyler laughed and hugged her. He looked over her shoulder at Su-jinn.

"M-MAA-ks!"

Su-Jinn's pen clattered to her desk and onto the floor from there.