Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," Ayaan said, as she suddenly spotted Leslie Wade, standing behind Mr. Handsome Black Man. The stranger, sensing danger, turned, but it was too late. Leslie Wade pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot the stranger twice. The man gasped in shock, and went down. Leslie Wade cocked his gun as everyone dining in the food court screamed and fled in all directions, frightened by the gunfire. Ayaan raised her hands in the air and faced Leslie Wade. The creepy old white dude had just made the jump from stalker to killer. Where would he stop?

"You can't escape your fate, Ayaan, death is what all bossy black whores deserve," Leslie Wade said, and he squeezed the trigger. Ayaan, who'd seized one of the plastic knives from the Chinese food stand, plunged it into Leslie Wade's neck. With all of Ayaan's strength behind it, the knife actually broke the fiend's skin. Leslie Wade gasped as blood rushed out of his neck. That's when three uniformed security guards, two men and a woman with short blonde hair, tackled the creep and disarmed him.

"Nice," Ayaan said, and she smiled at the security people, who handcuffed Leslie Wade. The female security guard looked at Ayaan, her eyes wide. Ayaan frowned, wondering what the other gal was looking at. The young woman looked downward, and saw a pool of blood spreading from her stomach. Leslie Wade had shot her after all. As the security guards screamed for an ambulance, Ayaan collapsed. The young woman closed her eyes, and knew no more...

"Dammit that hurts," Samatar said to himself, and the ancient African vampire got up from the back of the ambulance. He looked at the three EMTs, and the two men and the woman looked at him with pure shock and disbelief. Samatar smiled and touched each of them on the forehead, and looked into their eyes. With his telepathic abilities, Samatar wiped their minds. With a mighty leap, Samatar launched himself out of the ambulance and into the skies...

Ayaan Yahya was taken to the emergency room at the Ottawa Hospital. The young woman had suffered a gunshot wound to the gut, and her chances weren't good. As Ayaan inevitably faded, the nurses and doctors fussed over her, desperately trying to keep her alive. They hooked her to machines and IVs, and let her rest. It would be touch and go for a while. There's only so much that modern medicine can do. The Angel of Death always gets its way, after all...

A tall, dark figure strode into Ayaan Yahya's hospital room, but it wasn't the Angel of Death. Samatar walked to Ayaan's hospital bed, and smiled at the slumbering young woman. Taking her into his arms, he headed to the nearest window, and flew out. Samatar's agents would come and delete the security camera footage from the hospital, but the vampire master insisted on retrieving Ayaan Yahya himself. The ancient African vampire would not be denied...

"Where am I?" Ayaan asked as she came to her senses. The young woman looked around, and saw that she was in a basement somewhere. The place was neat and comfortable, with beds, sofas, tables, chairs, and a TV, plus a large fridge nearby. Ayaan sat up on the bed, and that's when he appeared. The tall, dark and handsome Somali man from the rideau shopping center food court. He smiled at her, and bowed his head courteously, as though addressing royalty or something.

"You are safe, in my estate in the Glebe, Lady Ayaan, and I am Samatar," the man said, and as Ayaan peered at him, she saw that he was no ordinary man. He looked like a man, but something told her that he was not human. Ayaan pondered that, and winced, for she felt hungry. She looked at Samatar, and wondered what he wanted with her. She remembered the hospital, and suddenly felt for her wound after pulling over her shirt. The wound was gone. What the fuck?

"Well, um, Samatar, is it? What's happening to me?" Ayaan demanded, and Samatar smiled, and explained everything. After taking Ayaan from the Ottawa Hospital, Samatar flew her to his estate in the Glebe area of Ottawa. The young woman was near death, and there was little that modern medicine could do for her. In order to save her life, Samatar shared his powerful blood with Ayaan and turned her into one of the Undead. The most glorious of all states of existence, combining the best of both worlds.

"My dear Ayaan, you are now a vampire, like me, and not just any vampire, you are the reincarnation of Queen Arawelo of Somalia," Samatar said, smiling. Ayaan looked at him weirdly. She could almost accept that Samatar was a vampire and that he'd changed her, but the fact that he seemed to know about her dreams seemed the most disturbing thing of all. What the fuck was going on here?

"How did you know about my dreams?" Ayaan asked, and Samatar drew closer. Taking her hand, the ancient African vampire brought it to his lips. Ayaan grinned, and nodded approvingly. Samatar was a smooth operator. She felt a pleasant tingle all over when he kissed her hand. Samatar looked at Ayaan, marveling at her as though she were truly royalty. He unbuttoned his shirt, and bit into his wrist. Looking into Ayaan's eyes, Samatar offered her his bloody wrist...

"Drink from me, and you will know," Samatar said, and after a brief hesitation, Ayaan did just that. The young woman, ahem, young vampire brought her lips to the vampire master's wrist and drank from him. As Ayaan drank Samatar's blood, images flooded her mind. Thousands of years worth of knowledge was downloaded straight into her mind, with blood as the conduit. Ayaan saw something disturbing. A woman who looked exactly like her, leading men and women into battle against a vast horde. This magnificent warrior-woman was mercilessly cut down by her enemies...

"Queen Arawelo," Ayaan said, as she let go of Samatar's wrist, and the young female vampire looked at the world as though beholding it for the first time. Ayaan/Queen Arawelo suddenly remembered everything. Thousands of years ago, Queen Arawelo ruled ancient Somalia, empowering women, educating men, and protecting magnificent Somali cities such as Mosylon, Opone, Malao, Sarapion, Mundus City, Essina City and Tabae. To these people, Queen Arawelo was Law Giver and Protector, for as long as she reigned...

"My queen, I've loved you and searched for you for thousands of years," Samatar said, bowing his head. Ayaan looked at Samatar, and saw the handsome, charismatic and romantic African man whom the ancient vampire used to be. Long before Samatar became one of the Undead, he was a Somali poet who celebrated female beauty and power in his works. Ayaan threw her arms around Samatar, and pressed her forehead against his.

"You've found me," Ayaan said, and just like that, the two of them began making love. Ayaan, who is new to the vampire state, was pleased to find her strength and stamina enhanced. Since she could make love with wild abandon without exhaustion, she decided to show Samatar what he'd been missing, and the ancient African vampire was amazed at her sexual prowess. Ayaan laid Samatar on the carpeted floor, and showed him what he'd been missing...

"Oh yes," Samatar groaned as Ayaan grabbed his long and thick dick and stroked him. Smiling up at him, Ayaan took Samatar's dick into her mouth and sucked him off. Samatar moaned softly as Ayaan fingered his ass while fellating him. He'd always had a thing for wild, bossy and unusual women, and she was right up his alley. Ayaan sucked Samatar until he was hard as a rock, but she wouldn't let him stick his hard dick into her pussy until he'd passed her test...

"If you can't eat it, you can't stick it, old man," Ayaan teased, and Samatar watched, amazed, as the sexy Somali female vampire fledgling got on all fours, and shook her big ass at him. Samatar grinned, accepting the challenge. He got behind Ayaan and playfully smacked her thick ass. Ayaan groaned as Samatar spread her ass cheeks and fingered her butt hole. At the same time, Samatar began eating her pussy from behind, much to Ayaan's delight. They were definitely off to a nice start...

"You taste wonderful, my queen," Samatar said, and he teased Ayaan by sucking on her clit, then slid his tongue into her butt hole. Ayaan squealed in delight as Samatar ate her ass. The brother ate the lady's ass like there was no tomorrow, coaxing a wicked orgasm or two out of her. After taking Ayaan to cloud nine, Samatar eased his dick into her. Ayaan purred like a kitten as Samatar buried his long and thick member in her pussy. Just like that, they were one.

"Fuck me hard," Ayaan demanded, and Samatar did as he was told, gripping her hips and slamming his dick into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. They fucked and sucked the night away, and didn't feel anything resembling exhaustion until the wee hours of the morning. With the sun high in the sky, the African vampire master and his new female vampire companion retired to a chamber below the basement. There, they drank warm human blood obtained from blood banks, and slept away the daytime hours. When night fell, they went out, of course...

"Anything you want can be yours, my queen, we have eternity," Samatar assured Ayaan, who smiled at her new boo in a most cunning manner. With Samatar's blood in her veins, Ayaan could do things that ordinary vampires could only dream of. They took to the dark skies together, and went to the Ottawa-Carleton Detention Center, where Leslie Wade, racist killer extraordinaire, was being held. The vampires went in, after disabling the electrical system and the cameras, of course.

"Surprise, Leslie," Ayaan said as she reached his cell, and Leslie Wade gasped, not believing his eyes. The past couple of days had been hell for Leslie Wade, whom the Canadian media was referring to as a racist serial killer. The many black inmates beat him up and violated him so much that he got put into solitary. Leslie Wade trembled as Ayaan appeared before him, with a tall, well-dressed and familiar-looking black man standing by her side.

"Enjoy yourself, my dear, I don't enjoy killing humans but evil like this one must be culled from the herd," Samatar said, and he watched proudly as Ayaan grabbed Leslie Wade and drank his blood. Ayaan savored Leslie Wade's blood, and then snapped his neck to prevent reanimation, just like Samatar had taught her. The two vampires then left the detention center, after mind-wiping every inmate or guard on the premises. Leslie Wade was the only person they killed, and the fiend definitely got what he deserved.

"Thank you for this, my love," Ayaan said to Samatar, who smiled and nodded graciously. The two vampires soared higher and higher into the nighttime skies of Ontario. Canada is a beautiful place, and the two African vampires intend to stay there for a while, at least until they begin to feel wanderlust again. After untold thousands of years, fate granted Samatar the vampire his fondest desire. Queen Arawelo of Somalia is back, reincarnated as Ayaan Yahya, and this time, she and Samatar get to be together for eternity...

12