Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Chieftain, you honor me a great deal, might you honor me further by granting me your daughter Sagal's hand in marriage?" Darod asked gently. A hush fell over the camp. The young men looked at the chieftain and wondered what was going through his mind. Chief Bashir is a wise and wonderful leader, and one of the most powerful clan leaders in this land that would one day be known as Somalia. To ask for his daughter's hand in marriage was a great deal...

"Darod, my son, if Sagal wants you, I have no objections," Chief Bashir said firmly. Cheers of celebration went up among the men, for everyone knew that Sagal, the most beautiful daughter of the tribe, only had eyes for Darod, the mysterious hunter. When Sagal learned that Darod had asked her father for her hand in marriage, the young woman threw herself into his arms and kissed him passionately. Everyone welcomed the news of Darod and Sagal's upcoming nuptials. Everyone except Marwan the goat herder. Of course, when Marwan married Choukri a few months later, he forgot all about Darod and Sagal...

"Greetings, husband," Sagal said as Darod came back to their hut, after a successful hunt. Three wild pigs, a darter bird and a lizard, all slain by Darod's hunt. The tribe would eat well tonight. Darod, wearing a simple loincloth, greeted his wife with open arms. Sagal kissed Darod, and he pulled her into his arms. The young Somali woman's curvy body pressed against his, stirring his desires. He wanted her like he wanted his next breath. Actually, Darod did not need to breathe, for he is still spirit, but he absolutely needed Sagal...

"Beloved," Darod said, and he kissed Sagal passionately, drawing her to the leopard skin rug that covered much of their hut's floor. Earlier, Sagal had gone to the river to bathe, so the nubile young woman's body was as fresh as a rose. Darod laid Sagal on their bed, and admired her curvaceous, dark-skinned body. He caressed her perky breasts, and proceeded to suck on them while caressing her fine body. Sagal let out a happy sigh as Darod kissed her from her head to her toes. The man knew his way around the female body...

"Hmm, just like that," Sagal whispered as Darod buried his face between her thick dark thighs, and ate her pussy. The young woman shuddered, her nipples rapidly hardening, as her husband sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. For as long as she'd known him, Darod couldn't get enough of Sagal. After giving her pussy a good lick down, Darod put Sagal on all fours and caressed her thick round ass. Sagal laughed as her husband playfully smacked her ass, and then gently bit her. The fun was just beginning...

"You are delicious," Darod told Sagal as he spread her thick ass cheeks, and slid his tongue into her backdoor. At the same time, Darod worked his fingers inside Sagal's wet pussy, causing her to squeal in sheer delight. He stimulated her quite nicely, until he deemed her ready for more. Darod stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised member, and rubbed it against Sagal's big bum. With a swift thrust, he entered her. At last, husband and wife were one. Gripping Sagal's wide hips, Darod began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes...

"Oh yes," Sagal screamed, grinding her big ass against Darod's groin as he fucked her passionately. The two of them made love with wild abandon, not caring that their screams of passion might awaken the slumbering camp. At some point, they switched positions, and Darod lay flat on the bed, as Sagal straddled him. The curvy young woman rode her husband hard, loving the feel of his thick member inside her womanhood. They made love until exhaustion claimed them, well into the wee hours of the morning...

When morning came, Sagal found herself lying in an empty bed. She went outside, and found her husband Darod seated on the grass, playing with their little dog Maroc. The half-wild, brown-coated and spotted little beast, descended from the African wild dog, was trying to reach a half-chewed bone which Darod dangled just outside its reach. Darod let Maroc get the bone and patted the dog on the head. Sagal came and sat next to her husband, reaching for his hand.

"Good morning, my love, I feel it is time," Darod said simply, and Sagal nodded. From the beginning, Sagal had known that Darod was no ordinary man. He was one of the Ayaanle, the good spirits that acted as intermediaries between humans and Waaq, the Sky God. Sagal knew this, and wasn't afraid. She loved Darod, and wanted to make him happy. For ages, Sagal shared her bed and her life with Darod, and kept his secrets. They were husband and wife, and cherished every moment together, but no one can escape destiny...

"The others have found you?" Sagal asked, and Darod nodded. For ages, he'd heard the call of the Ayaanle, his nigh-immortal brothers and sisters who dwell in the Palace of Hubal, looking after humanity and serving Waaq, the benevolent Sky God. He knew that they were at war with Qori-Ismaris, also called the Hyena Man, a powerful shape-shifter and ally of Dhegdheer the Demon Queen, who was even now assembling the forces of darkness against them. The Ayaanle were at war with the forces of evil, and every soldier needed to join the war effort...

"I miss my brothers and sisters, but I love you, Sagal, I want us to have a family," Darod said, and Sagal nodded and smiled. With tears brimming in her lovely chestnut eyes, Sagal took Darod's hands and placed them against her belly. Darod looked at her, astonished, and Sagal nodded firmly. Within her, life was growing. Darod and Sagal had succeeded in doing the impossible, bridging the gap between human and inhuman, all in the name of love...

"You can go to them and come back to me, my love," Sagal said as she took Darod's face in her hands. Darod looked at Sagal, his beloved wife, and the most extraordinary woman he'd ever met. As a nigh-immortal, Darod could live forever, or he could die tomorrow. It was all up to the winds of fate. Still, he knew he could live forever and never meet anyone quite like Sagal. As one of the Ayaanle, the good spirits, Darod is loyal to Waaq, the Sky God, but dammit, at the end of the day, his wife Sagal is his goddess...

"I will come back to you, and our family, my love," Darod said as he kissed Sagal, and embraced her passionately. Darod took a step back, and as his wife looked on, he shed his mortal disguise. Darod the man vanished, replaced by the nigh-immortal being he'd been all along. A beam of pure light shot out of the camp and rose into the skies. Darod crossed the gateway separating the realm of man from the Palace of Hubal, favorite dwelling of the Ayaanle, the good spirits. Darod rebelled against the rules in the name of love, but duty matters to him too...

Sagal, daughter of Chief Bashir and Lady Ayaan of the Garimarro clan gave birth to twin sons, Haddad Ina Kamas and Birir Ina Barqo. They were tall, much taller than average men, and quite handsome and strong. They went on to become great rulers among the proto-Somali people. Haddad became a tyrant, and he was so cruel to his subjects that his brother Birir had to stop him. Birir Ina Barqo, son of Sagal and Darod, became one of the first kings of Somalia, after unifying the various tribes and clans that lived upon the land.

What became of Darod the Ayaanle? How did the Ayaanle, the good spirits, fare in the war against the Demons and Monsters, led by Qori-Ismaris, the Hyena Man, the shape-shifting conqueror? Good and evil have always been at war, in the heavens, and upon the earth, and across all realms and dimensions of Creation. Even now, good and evil are at war inside the heart of every living human being. Darod the Ayaanle still lives, and remembers his beloved wife Sagal, and watches over the Somali people, the people whom their heroic son Birir Ina Barqo once ruled. The Somali people are the most resilient group among all humans, and in their day to day struggles and triumphs, they are watched over by The Most High and His emissaries.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Modern Somali Mythology Ch. 08 Somali Muslim man marries a female Djinn.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Laresa's World Ch. 03: Alex Her Master & Lover wishes to learn of her origins.in Chain Stories
In a Bottle... Ch. 01 Alan's puzzle collecting pays off.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 00 Lonely guy gets a mystery objectin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Creation's Guardian Ch. 01 Bob meets an unknown Goddess.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories