Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanted to welcome you back properly." She grinned.

After we ate, we adjourned to what was the parlor when the house was built over a hundred years ago. She sat next to me on the only couch we currently had and took my hand.

"Again I apologize Ryan." She frowned. "I think I finally have my head screwed on straight. I'm still mad as Hell, but not at you. I was never mad at you." She leaned over and kissed me again. "In fact, I'm starting to like you, maybe more than I should."

"Kinda wanted to talk about that, now that you brought it up." I said. "Please don't take this the wrong way Molly. I think you're very attractive and I'd like to get to know you better."

"But..." Her face fell and she looked away.

I reached out, cupping her chin and tilted her head until she looked at me. "Actually two buts." I started. "First, you are on the rebound. You've been badly hurt and I'm the first person since then that's given a rat's ass. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just wanted to point that out. Secondly and most important, you ARE still married."

Molly immediately huffed up.

"Shh. Let me finish." I stroked her cheek with my thumb. "I know there's no way in Hell you're going back to that asshole. The problem is me. I will not fool around with a married woman. Even one as tempting as you. I will, however do everything I can to help you rid yourself of him. Under the circumstances, that may be difficult, but you can at least get the ball rolling."

"Just my fucking luck." Molly spat. "I find a halfway decent guy and Brett's still fucking it up."

"Halfway?" I teased.

"Hush you." She smirked. "I'm supposed to be pissed. You're not helping."

"Can we at least cuddle?" She asked. "You do wonders for my anger level. Consider it a public service."

I raised my arm and she tucked into me, beaming.

The next day, she filed for divorce. Worst case scenario, one year on grounds of abandonment. Even if she manages to get him to sign the papers it will take at least 60 days.

"Guess I'm not really in that much of a hurry." She grumbled. "I have to report back at the end of the month for my final deployment. Would have been nice to get laid, but what's a girl gonna do."

"I'll still be here when you get back." I assured her. "We can pick up where we left off."

We continued to talk and share our lives as time for her to return neared. All too soon, she had to leave. It wasn't one of my better memories. Seeing her looking like she did broke my heart. She'd really been kicked to the curb, but I hoped her comrades in arms would cheer her up. Little did I know.

I would find out later that her entire unit was pissed at how Brett treated her. One thing I was unaware of was the Marine mindset. You may not be active, but you will ALWAYS be a Marine and Marines looked out for their own.

There are many ex-pat Marines in many foreign countries and Bolivia was no exception. It didn't take long for the Worldwide Marine Network to find him. Late one night, three hooded figures found Brett and informed him they knew who he was and what he'd done. It was made clear he was not welcome in Bolivia and probably wouldn't be anywhere else he might try to go. "We won't kill you, asshole. There are FAR worse things that can happen. You get me?"

Brett nodded furiously, after pissing himself of course. Holly was taped up in the corner sobbing to herself, pretty sure she was going to die.

Things had been pretty rough for the two of them after I had stolen back what they took from Molly. Both had been forced to work just to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. Brett was doing manual labor. Something he'd never experienced in all his over-pampered life and Holly was working in a seedy bar getting groped and propositioned regularly. At one point, they tried to leave the country only to find out Molly's (Holly's?) passport had been revoked. She wanted leave Bolivia, but no other country would let her in. At least not one she wanted to go to.

They both walked into the American Embassy just after 9AM the next day. Holly asked to speak to the Ambassador causing Brett to frown.

"Why do you want to see her?" Brett asked.

"I want out of this fucking Hell hole. I'm going to confess to everything in hopes they will send me home. A prison in the U.S. has to be better than this. I don't want to die here!"

"You're out of your fucking mind." Brett hissed.

"I don't care." Holly spat. "Stay here if you want, I'm going home. I should have never listened to you in the first place. This plan, just like all your plans, was shit from the start. Where's the fucking money Brett? You promised me we'd live like royalty. Never have a care in the world. Hell, I had it better back home. Those men last night made it pretty clear that we are being watched. One more fuck up and they'll kill us both. Stay here and die for all I care."

An Embassy staffer was waiting for Holly to blow out and when she did, took her to the Ambassador. Holly confessed everything, writing it down and signing the document. It took a couple weeks, but Holly was issued a temporary passport to get her back to the U.S. and upon arrival was remanded into custody.

Brett stayed behind against the recommendations of the Ambassador. She made sure he was aware that the U.S. had no authority and could not protect him. Another dumb move on his part.

Molly and I kept in touch. We Skyped whenever she was somewhere she could. I didn't know where she was for sure, but it was pretty clear sand and lots of it was involved. I sent her pictures of the house as I continued remodeling it. We would collaborate on color schemes and decorations and I'd make it happen. With any luck, I'd be done, or nearly so by the time she returned.

Then one day 'the package' arrived. I'd had a really bad day at work. Absolutely everything I touched turned to shit. I couldn't wait to get home, close the door and tell the world to get fucked. I'd barely been home long enough to change into comfortable clothes and grab a beer when the doorbell rang.

Grumbling to myself, I trudged to the door ready to lay into the Jehovah's Witness, Girl Scout or whoever else dared to disturb me. I threw the door open and stopped dead in my tracks. I was staring into the face of Molly's lawyer and he looked rather confused.

"May I speak to Mrs. Jenkins please?" He asked.

"She's somewhere in Asia right now Mr. Reed." I answered. "Can I help you?"

He laughed nervously. "Probably. Molly said I could discuss anything with you that I would with her. It's just strange."

"And?" I prodded.

"Here." He handed me an envelope. "Open it and read."

Inside I found a notification from the State Department informing Molly that U.S. citizen and husband of Molly Jenkins, Brett Everett Jenkins had been found murdered in Bolivia. Initial reports were it was a robbery gone bad and no suspects had yet been identified. The investigation was ongoing and she would be made aware if anything changed. They offered condolences and asked she contact them as to dispossession of the body.

Well, this day just got better!!

"Come in." I all but pulled him into the house. "I think this calls for a drink. Celebrate with me. What's your poison?"

"I shouldn't." He frowned. "But after the strange events of this day, maybe I should. One of those beers looks pretty good right now."

"Coming up." I chirped.

After handing him the beer I toasted. "To assholes and their permanent removal."

He touched his bottle to mine and nodded.

"One more thing before I go." He added almost as an after thought. "Holly's back in the U.S. Confessed to everything and threw herself on the mercy of the U.S. legal system. She said they were threatened by some locals who 'knew what they did' and suggested they get out of the country. She did. Brett stayed behind. Might be related, might not, don't know. I don't see how she's going to avoid some pretty serious jail time, so I wouldn't worry about seeing her any time soon. Just thought you should know."

This day just got fucking awesome!!!

I shook his hand rather over enthusiastically and wished him a good night. Boy do I have news next time Molly and I Skype.

I did some digging before I heard from Molly again. I wanted as much intel as I could get over Brett's removal from her life, well from life in general. From what I could piece together, several local men, former U.S. citizens and ex-Marines had taken a severe dislike of Brett. I guess one night, he'd had enough and confronted them. Words were exchanged and in the ensuing moments a gun appeared. At this point things get a bit unclear. The ownership of the weapon has not been established, but it IS clear it was the cause of Brett's death. A single shot through the heart. The other men all claim Brett threatened them, tried to rob them at gunpoint and in the scuffle for possession of the gun, it discharged, killing Brett. Funny, there were no powder burns on the body, but they all told the same story and stuck to it. The local authorities have closed the case as no further information has been found.

Our next Skype was a bit of a roller coaster to be sure.

"Hey Ryan." She beamed.

"Molly." I smiled, avoiding eye contact.

"What's wrong Ryan?" She queried. "Problems?"

"Well, good news and bad news, actually." I answered. "Depending on how you take it."

"Let's start with the good." She sighed. "Sounds like I might need it."

"OK." I shrugged. "You aren't married anymore."

"WHAT?!!" She squealed. "Shit, Ryan. That's not good news, it's fucking GREAT news. I certainly wasn't expecting it this soon. I take it the lawyers got him to sign the papers?"

"No." I frowned.

"No?" She repeated. "What then? Tell me."

"You're a widow." I said flatly, looking away.

Molly dropped her head and her shoulders sagged. She started to shake.

"Molly, I'm sor..." I started.

She popped her head up with a huge grin plastered across her face, trying to stifle a laugh. "Who'd he piss off?"

"You're not upset?" I asked uncertainly.

"I didn't wish him dead, well unless I got to kill him myself, but I'm not losing any sleep over it." She asserted. "He fucked me over. Any feelings I had for him died long ago. How'd it happen?"

"Officially, robbery." I deadpanned.

"Annnd?" She implored.

"Well, I did 'look into things' I guess." I confessed.

"Don't make me beat it out of you, Dammit. Tell me."

"Seems he pissed of some locals. Ex-Marines." I explained. "He ended up with a bullet through the heart and they all tell the same story. He started it. There was a scuffle and he got shot. They say it was his gun. The Bolivian police have closed the case."

"No Fucking Way." She said. "Brett was afraid of his own shadow and I doubt he even knew how to use a gun. He was scared shitless of them. Still, he must have done something to piss them off. He was pretty good at running his mouth without engaging his brain first."

"I may have some related info." I offered. "Holly's in jail in the U.S. Someone down there scared her pretty badly. Said they knew about her and Brett's little indiscretion and suggested they evaporate."

"Maybe she's a little smarter than I gave her credit for." Molly pondered. "That explains a lot. Though they most likely wouldn't have killed him for that. Beat him senseless, repeatedly, sure, but if they killed him, maybe it was his gun. He might have gotten that desperate, and stupid. Or maybe he just fucked with some really bad people. Guess we'll never know for sure. Oh well."

"So you're OK?" I asked. "I mean, really OK?"

"I won't lie." She frowned. "I'll probably shed a few tears for his sorry ass later tonight. I did love him. What he became, what he did, destroyed that. Did he deserve to die for it, no, but I can't change that. He brought that on himself, with help from Holly. She, at least, was smart enough to run. If they were truly really bad people, she would have begged to die before they were done."

Molly visibly shuddered at that thought.

"There's one more issue." I added. "The Bolivian government wants to know what to do with his body."

"You might want to contact his parents." Molly offered. "They weren't horrible to me. I think they should know."

"I'll take care of it." I assured.

"Thank you, Ryan. Guess I'd better shove off." Molly sighed. "I don't know if I'll get another chance to talk to you before I come home. April 28th. Remember that date."

"Can't wait Molly." I grinned. "You be careful over there, watch your ass."

"I've got l lots of people 'watching my ass'." She tittered.

"You know what I mean." I scowled.

"I do. Love you Ryan."

She killed the link before I could respond. Love. Did she really mean that or was it just an offhand remark. I couldn't see her face as she'd turned away. FUCK!! So much for sleeping tonight.

Molly had been right. Contact with her had been nearly nonexistent since that last call. One letter and a couple short e-mails with her return schedule were all I got. Damn, I missed that girl.

After another really shitty day at work, I came home. Tired, irritated and mentally exhausted. What I needed was something to decompress with. Several options ran through my head. Booze. The hangover wouldn't be worth it. Sex. Nice, if I had someone available, so nope. I absolutely didn't want to leave the house. I knew I wasn't fit company for anyone given the mood I was in. Then it hit me. Molly and I had set up an exercise room in the basement. Treadmill, elliptical, some weights and the savior of my sanity at this point, a heavy bag.

I was never much of a fitness nut, but I did keep in shape. I just felt better when I did. A vigorous session with the bag was a great way to burn off some anger.

I quickly changed into a pair of shorts and tennis shoes, wrapped my knuckles with some tape and proceeded to beat and kick the living shit out of that bag.

I had the sound system blaring for motivation and as such, wouldn't have heard a 747 land in the living room.

I was sweaty and panting heavily, hands on my knees, when the song ended. Before the next one started I heard...

"Nice. Hey sexy."

My head shot up and there stood Molly with a big grin on her face. "How...wha...?"

She strutted over to me, kissed me softly then spoke. "Got home sooner than I expected. Thought I'd surprise you. Surprise!!"

"Definitely." I grinned.

"Here's how this is going to go. First, you, shower. Camels smell better than you." She giggled. "I'll start dinner. after we eat, we talk. Depending on how that goes, well..."

I stood there dumbfounded.

"Move it Ryan." She teased, wiggling her hips. "We've got some catching up to do."

Dinner, while not fancy, was well received, even if only for the enchanting company. When we were done, dishes were shoved in the dishwasher and Molly took my hand and towed me to the master bedroom. My bedroom.

"Get comfortable." She commanded as she walked to the other side.

I sat on the bed, back to her, removed my slippers then stretched out. I was wearing only the robe I threw on after my shower. I had barely reclined when Molly all but crashed into me, immediately snuggling into my side. As I turned my head to talk to her, the scene unfolded before me. She was half laying on my chest with her left leg over my legs and she was 100% gloriously, completely naked.

"So this is what you call comfortable?" I grinned.

She giggled into my chest. "You could say that Ryan."

"In case I forgot to say it earlier. Welcome Home." I beamed, lightly patting her butt cheek. "I've missed you."

"Missed you too." She sighed. "I'm officially a civilian now, so no more deployments. I'm here to stay."

"I like the sound of that." I affirmed. "I do want to ask something."

Molly raised her head, looked into my eyes and smiled. "Yes?"

"Last time we Skyped." I hesitated.

"Go on." She purred.

"Did you mean it?" I asked.

"Caught that did you?" She grinned wickedly.

I nodded. "Keeps me up at night wondering."

Molly kissed me tenderly, her eyes never leaving mine. "I'd like to find out. I know we haven't been together much, especially with this final deployment, but what time we have has been wonderful. You're a kind, caring and incredible sexy man that has done more for me than any other person in my life has, excepting my parents. I don't know where we are going. Hell, I don't know if I'm even what you're looking for, but I'd like to give it a shot."

"I'd like that as well." I assured her. "You've become special to me these last months. If you really meant what you said, I'll say it as well. I love you Molly Jenkins."

A megawatt grin split Molly's face. "I love you more Ryan Hoskins."

"Highly unlikely." I teased.

"Wrestle you for it." She giggled, straddling me and pinning my hands over my head.

Molly's tits were dangling in my face. While not large, they were perfectly formed and appeared very tasty. I had to know. I lifted my head and sucked a nipple into my mouth. Molly groaned.

"You're cheating." She pouted.

"Mim nomt." I mumbled.

Molly sat up abruptly, trying to regain the advantage.

"Ooh, that was a mistake, missy." I chided as I grabbed her ass cheeks and slid her forward onto my tongue.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Molly moaned, grabbing a double handful of my hair and shoving me deeper into her rapidly moistening slit. "So not fair."

Unable to reply verbally, I assaulted her sacred flower. Every fold and crease was explored. The depths of her canal were plumbed and her pearl was polished. All the while, she danced and squirmed on my face, howling like a banshee.

I knew that she'd not had sex for at least two years and it showed. She detonated not five minutes into my tongue tango, writhing and bucking on my face so hard I had to physically restrain her before she hurt one of us. She collapsed backwards shortly thereafter, panting and heaving, face up on my chest.

"That...was...amazing." She sputtered.

"Glad you liked it." I chuckled.

"Like. LIKE!" She nearly screamed. "Holy Shit. If it was any better, I don't think it would be survivable."

"Guess we'll find out." I smirked.

Now that higher brain function had returned, Molly had become aware of something. During the wrestling match, my robe had come untied and I was erect and raging right next to her head. Not one to waste an opportunity, she pounced.

I lurched as she rolled over and swallowed me, burying her nose in my pubic hair. I'd had blowjobs before. I'd never been deep throated. I would remember this day for the rest of my life. Jesus it was exquisite.

Once Molly realized she had me in her snare, she shifted into high gear. She bobbed and sucked, tongue lashing every inch of me. She nibbled and nipped. She probed my urethral opening while she fondled my balls. I didn't last as long as she did. I would have warned her, if my brain had been functioning. It was not. I arched my back, grunted loudly and exploded into her ravenous mouth as I convulsed under her. She didn't even flinch.

Sometime later, I became aware of Molly lying beside me stroking my hair and face. "There you are." She purred, nuzzling my cheek. "Thought for a moment there I'd killed you."

"What a way to go." I sighed.

"Just so you know." She giggled, fondling my very deflated manhood.. "As soon as I can get this thing working again, I'm going for a ride."

"OK." I squeaked nervously, reasonably sure she was going to fuck me to death and equally sure I was 100% OK with that.

I'll be damned if not five minutes later, I was firmly entrenched in her flaming slit as she rode me like bucking bronco.

She was pinching and pulling on her nipples, yowling like a cat in heat. I was thumbing her clit and trying to keep her from flinging both of us off onto the floor, mesmerized by the sight.