Molly and the Woodcutter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go. A giant shout that echoed all up in the woods.

DAMN!

She felt the hot juice surge up in her and keep cummin' agin an' agin' in bursts. An' they was both shakin' all over with it. He was breathin' hard.

"Deke! Deke, set yerself down before we both fall over an' get filled with splinters!"

He was good. Spun them around and settled on the stump; her still in his lap, impaled on his pole.

He was breathin' hard, but now lookin' up in her face like he wanted somthin,' askin' with his eyes. And she was in a good place, jest rockin' nice and slow and feelin' such a good fullness.

But clearly he wanted somethin'. Finally, he asked. "You didn't git yours yet, did you?"

Now, she didn't want to talk jest then about gittin' one earlier while she was watchin' him in secret. So she coulda kinda truth lied and said, "Sure I did an it was soooo good." But right now she didn't want to lie to this man who she was gettin' strong feelins for. So she just shook her head. And he said, all sweet and puppy eyes, "Well, you think you could git one sittin' here like this? It sure would please me a lot, to see you git it right here."

An she thought about it some, an checked in with her soft bits down there, an they said, "Give it a try." So she smiled at him real nice an' said, kinda quiet-like, "Mebbe if you stay kinda sorta hard like you still are, an I can touch myself jest in the right place for a little bit? That okay?"

"More than okay. Though I just might have to squeeze and suck on your tiitty some. Don't think I can help it lookin' at them so slick...an' pretty like they are." And she could feel his pecker swell a little as he said that; and she had to kinda answer him back with a pussy-squeeze, an' dammit if that didn't git her goin' so she had to start rockin,' an' her hand jest found its place to where she was all hot an swole; an' her fingers caught that jest right spot where the tickle zips right inside and starts buildin' up and askin' for more and then more; an' then she kinda loses where she is, not like Deke disappears, but more like they are both parta this thing; an dammit if his cock doesn't jest start gettin' all thick and hard agin; an she has a thing she never had before, with her fingers dancin' like they do, and her belly startin' to pop with it; an everthin' startin' to get all thick an creamy; but at the same time she has this warm, soft rod up in her an it's workin' on that spot she only ever tweaked with a cucumber that one time...

But now the feelin' is jest takin' over, an' her head is nowhere. Life is all down in her pussy an' belly and tight in her legs where she has 'em clamped to Deke's waist. An' then...an' then he bends forward like he said he was to do, an' his hot mouth is on her left tit an' his big hot hand is on the right one, fingers pinchin' her nip with jest a little pain...

She's gone. Gone.

Out of herself. Oh the real Molly's pussy and hips is grindin' on Deke's groin so damn hard. And all the hot juice is jest pouring outta her.

But all the rest is gone. Floatin' up into the evenin' pine trees. One with the peepers an' the crickets. Sailin' on silent wings with the big horny owl. Gone.

After a while Deke's arms are around her, an' it stays like that. An' then she is lifted up an' walked into the house to Deke's bedroom where he lays her down with him right on top. An' he isn't too heavy. An' his beard tickles her cheek but not too much. An' she knows she is in the place where she was always spose to be. An' they sleep.

"Ohmigod, my momma!" She wakes with the smell of ham and eggs and sourdough bread fillin' the room. "I gotta call her!"

Deke, in nothin' but an apron is there beside the bed. He hands her a phone an' she dials.

"Hey, momma. I'm a Deke's...."

"I figured when I didn't see you for supper."

"You did?"

"Uh huh. I do know you like to scoot over there whenever he ...chops woods."

"Oh momma."

"That's alright. He's a beautiful man."

"He is that." She winked a Deke. He winked back.

"You comin' home soon?"

Molly checked in with herself. "Ackshly, momma, Deke an I still have some things to ...discuss...about the ...future. So don't wait up."

"Oh I won't. An it's mornin' anyways. So you two have a good...talk. An maybe Deke'll take you to church later."

"That's a good idea momma. Sooner or later I'm sure Deke'll take me to church. Y'all take care."

"I will do honey. You do the same."

Molly an' Deke both ate like horses, worked up an appetite and ate agin. Talked about the future.

Molly even learned how to split wood.

And later, after much 'discussion', they went together to evening services.

12