Molly Ch. 09: Tangled Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly stopped playing and sat up quickly with her hands pleading silently for them not to report her actions. They glanced around and noticed Caleb, Wyatt, and Jim telling them to stay quiet. The young men nodded and merely admired her as she crawled away from them and back to her seat. Her expression of fear recorded on her journey.

In her seat and the camera back on her she holds her face in her hands, slowly revealing her eyes to her public. She shivered and glanced at Caleb, then behind her.

Finally, she looked over her messages.

"Your admirers are loving every minute of this. Keep it going. Twenty more minutes before the bell rings." Caleb whispers looking as if consoling her nerves.

"I don't want to stop. I love acting."

Molly types to a few of her minions, "What do you want me to do next?"

The consensus led to her being eaten out on camera.

Pointing at Caleb she claims the camera and pans it on her pussy. She spreads her pink labia wide and winks at Caleb. With a smirk he drops to his knees and buries his face into her thighs. She held the camera at an angle which captured his every tongue lash. Her clit ravaged she moans faintly. It became difficult to conceal.

Finally, Caleb lifts away and wipes his chin smiling. Quickly he snatches the camera before her twitching fingers could drop it. Violently Molly quivered and rubbed her body. Holding the camera steady he let her viewers observe her regaining her composure. Her eyes fluttered as she eyed the camera with a pout.

Ping after silent ping her messages adored her show.

Sitting up slowly she fans herself dramatically. Even as she read her boxes it all boiled down to one thing.

"Someone has to fuck me on camera." She darts her eyes around her for any takers.

Caleb stands up and drops his pants to his ankles. A fast positioning of the webcam at full cords length he gets ready. He then grabs Molly by the arm and stands her facing her desk. Bending her over it he moves around her and penetrates her pussy from behind. Both hands gripping her hips at first he pounded her hard. The moans were impossible to hide. The sheer echo attracted the attention of every single person in the library.

His left hand raced up her spine and snatched her hair in a yank. She loved it.

Her facial features gave her viewers a beautiful emotional showcase. Every wince, every nerve reaction, every eyeballs dance. Her hands gripping the other side of her desk she held on for dear life.

In a brash move Molly grabs the webcam and lifts it into the air. Behind them Wyatt took the hint and rushed over to hold the camera down at Caleb's dick ramming in and out of her pussy. It was a work of art how her pussy stretched in and around each insertion and followed him out with each exit. So pink it was mesmerizing.

Wyatt heard Caleb growl under his breath nodding toward the library. Looking up he realized his friend wanted him to show the viewers what was going on around them. With Molly crying out with shrill childlike whimpers the observers knew very well they had attracted more attention. Let them be satisfied.

Panning the camera around the room at all angles verified their curiosity. Everyone was looking at the sexual display around them. People were glued to what was going on and murmuring amongst themselves. Some chose to look frightened by it, others quietly egging it on.

Wyatt grew edgy as he spotted "Marion Markoff", the school's librarian. The elderly woman turned pale after bearing witness to the young girl being violated. Wyatt maintained the camera on her as she hobbled toward them with a stern look. She had a cane at her age of 68 due to bad knees, and a hearing aid to compensate her loss in hearing. The closer she got Wyatt chose to sit the webcam down facing Molly who had also noted her arrival. Regardless Caleb continued his assault. Molly bit her lower lip and squinted at Marion. The girls tiny body subjected to quaking at his maddening thrusts.

Marion tapped her cane on the floor for them to stop. Molly merely looked up at her wth a saddened look on her face. Caleb was ignoring her.

In Caleb's defense the pair of girls that had observed and waved at Molly earlier stepped up to calm Marion down. The woman was led away by the girls who were also joined by yet another group of young ladies.

Molly eyed the webcam and blew a sweaty kiss at it. She then picked it up to let her viewers see what was going on behind her. Caleb noted her movement and smirked toward the viewers offering a thumbs up just before he slapped Molly hard on the ass.

In response she squealed and almost dropped the cam.

Jim stepped from her blind side and reached over her to claim the camera. As he did he took the time to show off his hand as it crept under her swaying breasts to squeeze her left tit. Wyatt joined in on her opposite side to grip her right tit. The camera captured it all.

Included were the risky appearance of Wyatt looking around him.

Jim yet again panned the camera around to locate the residents of the library. The inhabitants were still watching in awe.

Hearing Caleb snarling Jim cast the cam angle back upon him. He released Molly's hair and moved his hand down to pull his dick out of her. Planting it between her ass cheeks for the camera to see his meaty crown he ejaculated. In moments a splatter of white spewed forth in large amounts. Coating her ass and up her spine. Again and again his cock spit more cum out and on her.

Once the glory of it was expelled Jim turned the camera back on to Molly's face. She now cradled her right cheek on to her folded arms upon the desk. She had a breathless glint of contentment. Eying the camera she barely fluttered her fingers at her audience. A warm smile of pressed lips was all she expressed. It was enough.

Her message boxes were going crazy.

The city of Miami loved this girl. Tiredly she turned her monitor toward her stretched out angle to read her notes.

Keyboard eased toward her by Wyatt she typed. Webcam on her features.

"Yes, I loved letting you all watch me. It went far more than I intended. Would I give you all more shows? If I can yes. I would love to. Add your names to my Messenger. When I am online I will bless you all."

Batting her eyes at them she reaches behind her and gathers droplets left of Caleb's detonation. She brings her wet fingers around to show her viewers. Then, dramatically she licks her fingertips of the glossy white cum.

She awkwardly stands up with cam trained on her and faces Caleb. He looked exhausted. His reaction to the cam was priceless. He opted to let the watchers see his nerves still in play.

Fully dressed now Caleb offered her a hug and shared a thumbs up with the camera. With that he bailed on Molly. As did Wyatt and Jim.

Alone now she sat down with her admirers and merely chatted.

"I need to go my friends. That Librarian will possibly return with the authorities. I feel badly for her."

Molly darts behind her for her dress. It was missing. A glance all around her left her speechless.

"Oh my! Someone stole my dress." She types nervously.

The boxes adored her misfortune. Some of them offered to come save her. She felt very loved.

Gritting her teeth she waved goodbye then shut her computer completely off to erase any evidence of her use. Once the screen was black Molly stood up and walked away from her computer desk. Without concern or care that she was streaking.

Book bag in hand she marched right through the gathering of students. Everyone admired her bravery. At the door to the hallway she stopped and looked around for Caleb.

Spotting him at the far end of the hallway she huffed. He dangled her dress out in front of him.

"Caleb! You are so mean to me." She could only smile.

Students everywhere in the hall watch as she casually walks toward Caleb. Cell phones recorded her from every angle. She overlooked them valiantly.

Reaching Caleb he handed her the dress and accepted her bag to let her put it on. Molly was in no hurry. She stood there in front of him grinning sheepishly.

"That was much fun. Can we do that again?"

"Sure! We can do that on Monday.

"Thank you, Caleb. I hope the Librarian is alright. How did we get away with that?"

He shrugs, "Retirement package! My Dad took care of it. He was one of your viewers."

Her eyes erupt at the revelation.

"Your Father? Oh my!" She shivered dramatically and folded her arms at the cold chills crossing her flesh.

"He's out on the oil rig this week. I called him and told him to be in that chatroom when we opened it."

"He would watch his own son have sex?"

"I'm not shy. He's caught me with girls at home too. He likes watching girls."

"What of your Mother? Does she know what you do?"

"No way. Mom's a drunk. Doesn't care about much but her booze and her friends. She's only sober when she shows houses on the market. She's a Realtor."

Molly looks around her as the bell rings.

"Perhaps I should get dressed now."

"Probably. Chavez might come out into the hall."

"Do you not have the Principal on your Father's retainer?"

"Obviously not. Chavez isn't so easy to bribe."

"I will work on that." She giggles while pulling her dress on over her head.

Caleb smirked at her and pulled her into a hug. A very tight hug. His rubbing her back made her feel his sincerity.

"We should talk about dinner with my parents. You must behave or Father will pull me out of school."

"'I'll be a gentleman. I promise."

"Very good!" She pecks him on the cheek.

Nodding as they turned to walk away Caleb clear's his throat, " Oh, by the way. My Dad asked me to invite you over for dinner next weekend."

Her eyes flare and she stops to face him, "What should I wear?"

"Does it matter? Will your Dad let you come?"

She fidgets, "Make a very good impression tomorrow. I believe he might."

"I'll have him eating out of my hand."

She giggles, "Will your Father behave after seeing us on web camera?"

"Probably not!" He laughs.

"What of Nathan and your Mother?"

"Or, my sister Kayla. She graduated last year. Still lives at home though."

"You have a sister?"

"You've been wearing her clothes all week long. Things she grew out of."

"I see. Will they be there?"

"Probably." He winks.

As they begin walking once more Molly looks over at Caleb cuddling under his arm.

"At dinner with your Father. Will I be the main course?"

Wagging his brow at her left her speechless.

All she could do was smile.

12