Molly Ch. 10: Dinner Reservations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we? Are you just using me as your play thing?"

"At first Yes. I won't lie to you. I fell for you though." He bluffs convincingly.

"I want to believe you. I have grown very fond of you, Caleb. Please do not hurt me."

"You swore to obey me Molly. If that means having sex with Creepy dude then you do it."

Pouting she gives up, "Yes Caleb. He may fuck me."

"Good! I'll talk to him later when I sneak back over here. You need to stop crying before your folks get back. They will think I hurt you somehow."

As if on cue they hear the front door open. Molly quickly jumps up and pushes into Caleb backwards. She grabs his hands and plants his fingers on her ribs.

She feigns laughter, "Quit tickling. I can't help it if I like Justin Beiber. I'm not taking his posters down."

Sahseej steps into the hallway facing her bedroom and stands with a firm gaze.

"Please stop tickling. I will pee my pants." He hears and frowns.

Backing into the hallway entwined Caleb spots her Father and immediately lets go of her.

"Sorry Sir. We were only joking around I swear."

Molly steps out wiping her eyes while stomping, "See? You made me cry. I hate being tickled."

She runs to her Father hiding behind him, "Don't let him tickle me Daddy."

Sahseej frowns at her demeanor. He raises an eye brow toward Caleb. In response the boy puts his hands in his pants pocket, "Okay. I can take a hint. Beiber still blows though. Pardon my French Sir."

With a moment of thought Sahseej nods at the sentiment, "I must agree with Caleb. Beiber does indeed blow."

"Daddy!!!!! You didn't just defend him. Grrrrrr!" She attempts to tickle her own Father. Her actions bring him to merely shake his head.

"It was nice meeting you Caleb. You are welcome to join us for dinner again if you wish."

"Thank you Sir. That is very nice of you. By the way, My Father offered to return the favor. He invited Molly out to our beach house for dinner. If you will allow it. Next Saturday he will be back in the city."

Marjorie joins them in the hall. Holding Sahseej's hand she mentally asks him to consent.

"As long as she is home by 10:00. We would like to meet your parents should this relationship go further." He prompts.

"I'll arrange it. That sounds awesome. Thank you both again. Dinner was great. Time with Molly is always fun." He looks to Molly, "Walk me out Molly?"

"Of course."

She guides him through the house and to their front door. Opening it Caleb exits but kisses her on the cheek. A quick whisper into her ear he tells her, "Leave the French doors unlocked. I'll come in once you text me they're asleep."

"Yes Caleb. Please do not fall."

He winks at her "Already have."

He turns away leaving her speechless. Her heart fluttered at his words. Was it a good sign or doubt creeping in?

Uncertain she eases the door shut and leans against it.

Marjorie senses her daughters troubled thoughts. A well deserved hug made Molly weep.

Sahseej watched with concern. He was fearful of her heart being broken.

Time would tell.

12