Molly Ch. 15: Oil Slick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly seeing this remained calm. The men holding her down released their grip. She then eased over to the edge of the table and tugged Samantha's stretch pants outward. Inserting her own hand Molly located Samantha's wet pussy and rolled her fingers in it. Once coated she returns her fingers to her mouth for a yearning expression toward Elliot's dangling webcam. Licking her fingers she eyed the camera like a child scolded.

Every guy in the room was rock hard.

Fist removed Pete brought it up to Molly's lips. She then tasted herself. Every inch of his fist was licked until clean. It was then Molly rolled over on to her stomach. More oil was applied. Hands return to grace her body.

Caleb breaks away from Samantha to journey to his bag. From it he produces a string of black anal beads. Leaning over Molly's ass he begins to insert the beads one by one. Molly remains vigil. Acceptance of all things coming more and more natural to her.

After six beads he looks over at Jaclyn.

"Pull them out slowly."

Jaclyn winces at the idea but does as she was told. Her fingers pinch the string when Caleb stops her.

"With your teeth."

Her eyes flare up as she mentally copes with her new mission. With a deep breath she clenches her teeth around the string and pulls each bead out of Molly's anal cavity one by glossy one.

Applause was met as the last bead found escape. Not just for Molly but for Jaclyn.

Caleb returned to the keyboard.

"Times up people. See you next time."

As the camera declines everyone but his Dad and Claude, Caleb turns the webcam toward a row of bookcases. In plain view they were treated to Heather Forest on her hands and knees doggy style. She was getting fucked from behind by Caleb's adopted brother Nathan. Heather looked square at the camera and expressed her own orgasm as Nathan pulled her hair to maintain her face being seen.

Caleb pulls Molly up from the table and steadies her trembling legs on the floor before waltzing her over to face Heather.

Molly sits down in front of Heather and slides her thighs under her. Caleb then grips Heather by the back of her head as Nathan loses his clenched locks. Forcing her down, Heather's face is smothered into Molly's pussy. Heather licked Molly dry. Moans were joyous indeed.

Caleb left them unattended as Nathan nuts inside Heather with an expression of egotistical conquest.

Returning to the keyboard Caleb types.

"It's good to be Me." Toward Claude, "Got all that recorded?"

Claude types back, "You know it."

Caleb then types his Dad, "She's amazing isn't she?"

"I want to fuck all those girls. Make it happen." His Dad types back.

Smugly, Caleb smirks, "How about all of them at once?"

"I can handle it. Arrange it. See you on Friday after school."

"Later Pops."

He finishes his last typing session toward Claude.

"Can you plant hidden cameras inside Molly's house?"

Claude replies, "Sure. But, don't you get her when you want her?"

"Not for her." Caleb winks.

"Awwww hell. You want her Mother don't you?" Claude chuckles by emoticon.

"Yup. Saturday they should be at my house for dinner. I'll get you into their condo. Anything you want in return I'll figure out."

"Threesome with Molly and that chick eating her out." He grunts.

"Done. Be ready."

Caleb gives him one last look at Heather devouring Molly while surrounded by people.

It was a thing of beauty.

Caleb sat back in a slouch watching.

It was good to be King.

12