Molly Ch. 18: Humble Abode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You failed to mention Dayna's offer to go sailing." Marjorie directs toward Sahseej.

"Forgive me. It slipped my mind."

Martin returns hearing sailing as the topic.

"Hell yes! Let's set sail bright and early in the morning. I know a tiny little island in the Keys that has the best Margaritas and the finest Masseuses. Our treat."

Marjorie flares her eyes, "I could use a deep massage." Hugging her husbands arm tightly she pleads with her eyes.

"We will set our alarm early and drive back in the morning."

Martin frowns, "Nonsense. We have a guest house, you can stay overnight. Fully stocked with anything you might need. Just say yes."

Marjorie pouts dramatically, relaxing her legs enough to offer Caleb a birds eye view of her lavender panties. She hadn't even realized her positioning. Maybe the wine was altering her perceptions.

Molly jumps in knowing this could be her opportunity to obey Caleb's wish for her to have sex with his Father.

"Yes, Father. May we stay?"

Sahseej struggled to say no. His final thoughts swayed as Kayla races down the stairs in a stunning pink dress with massive cleavage. The skirt barely covering her ass and thighs.

"What's going on?" Kayla grins.

Martin clasps his hands together, "The Indrabooty's are staying the night. Sailing tomorrow."

Kayla plops down beside Caleb on the sofa and primes her legs toward Sahseej. Without anyone noticing except Sahseej she fans her legs wide. Zero underwear. Her pussy moist and vibrant. He could even see her hole casually winking at him.

Sahseej began to sweat.

"I believe I am outvoted." Sahseej sighs.

Before another thought a loud message is sent via Dayna Houser.

"Let's eat."

Kayla liked that idea. Going so far as to point at her pussy for Sahseej to read her mind.

Sahseej Indrabooty nods. He was hungry indeed.

Famished in fact.

It wasn't his belly growling.

It was the tiger within.

12