Molly Ch. 19: Table Scraps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla gasps into his ear before suckling on his lobe.

"Fuck me." She whispers.

Sahseej didn't need to be told twice. He pounded the poor girl hard. Her moans soft and seductive. Pleading into his ear in whispers of encouragement.

"Did you fantasize about me?" She needed to know.

"Indeed."

"I thought of you as well. I'm glad you are Molly's Dad. I might never have met you otherwise."

"Do not ruin this moment." He decides. Storming her lips to avoid further words. Kayla was quickly cumming. Her juices trickling down into his lowered boxers. A mess quickly ensues.

During their sensual escalation they failed to notice Nathan skulking about. Hidden within his Father's study just ten feet from them. Smirking he raises his cell and records them making love in the hallway. Video capturing his sister's increasing vocal reactions. Sahseej Indrabooty was tearing her up. Too the point her moans were becoming far too loud to let go unchecked.

Sahseej took them into the bathroom. Door closing with a kick.

Nathan chuckles and shuts his cell off. He would just listen in.

Down at the boat Caleb Houser was bored standing guard. Looking through a porthole wasn't much fun. Instead, his attention drew next to him as he observed his Father making love to his girl. He winced at the thought. She wasn't his girlfriend. She was just pussy at his disposal. He wanted the Mother. Hell, he wanted both of them.

Molly began to moan loudly. Martin rearing up over her now to watch his beast enter and exit this smoky pink pussy with interest. He grew mesmerized by her interior flesh pulling along with his cock's retreat. It was a thing of beauty.

Her tits bobbing about as if alive. Her gaze begging to be loved. Sweat beads upon both of them in their exersion. Martin decides to pull out of her in a web of juices and roll her over on to her stomach. He then claims her pussy from behind. Molly in turn muffling her moans into the matress. Her nails digging at the sheets.

Martin clutches her heart shaped ass gripping them and prying the cheeks apart. His thumb sinking into her anal cavity. The girl trembling hard at his brusque nature.

"Christ. This little slut is breathtaking." He huffs back at Caleb.

Caleb nods opting to chuckle, "I told you. I say we fuck her non stop all weekend."

Martin sighs, "Once more this weekend. Down in the Keys. I'll have your Mom take the Indrabooty's for massages. How about some Father and son bonding this weekend? The two of us tag teaming Molly here. DP?"

"Hell yeah. You get the anal though." Caleb chuckles.

"I can deal with that. How's that sound Molly?" Martin yanks her face from the mattress by her hair.

"If Caleb wishes it. I obey."

Puckering at her desire to please his son he nods, "Welcome to the family Kid."

"I feel very welcome indeed." She hisses as Martin strains. He was prepared to cum hard. Barely escaping her interior Martin jizzes all across her backside. Breathing heavily the elder Houser collapses to her side. On his back he lay there sweating.

Molly needed more. Impression was everything. She rolls over dizzily and sucks Martin's cock while squeezing at his balls. Her eyes watching Caleb.

Martin in turn found the energy to caress her hair. Tangling his fingers amid her curls. Her tongue gliding along his shaft as her left hand stretches back to frolic through Martin's chest hair. As his cock twitches back to life Molly rears to her knees and crawls over Martin. Reaching under her she guides his cock back into her pussy. From there she raises up and rides Martin hard. Her breasts clutched as Martin revives enough to enjoy their adventure.

Molly moans at the top of her lungs as her hormones rile into a ferocious vent. So loud she echoed. Caleb stood back amazed. In her gyrations Caleb found his own cock storming high. With a loud huff he drops his pants and scoots in behind Molly, between his Father's legs.

Martin chuckles at the eager son, "Couldn't wait?"

"Shut up." Caleb growls as he lines his cock up to Molly's ass. Nudging her forward to steady an awkward penetration he eases in. Molly cries out at the double insertion. Both men manhandling her body.

Martin gripping her left arm and her throat. Caleb gripping her raven locks tugging at her hair while holding her right bicep. The two men discovering an almost impossible rythym in their thrusting.

Molly screams multiple times. Two orgasms endured before both men cum inside both of her holes. Molly was ready to pass out.

Easing away they lay her carefully to her side and get dressed. Leaving her to rest the men move about checking the boat for its readiness.

Martin on the deck puts an arm around his son.

"We should do this more often."

"More girls next time. Remember?" Caleb snickers.

"Oh yeah. That other gal from the Library shows. We can do that."

The Houser boys stood proud.

Inside the back bathroom Sahseej had nutted into Kayla's mouth. Choosing to fuck her face for his own amusement. Kayla Houser had cum hard before hand and fell to his feet beside the shower. In his needs he adored the youth of the situation. Still, his regret led him to consider Marjorie's feelings. This was his very first affair. He felt a nagging shame even though he rammed his beast deep into her gagging throat.

Cumming hard in her mouth Sahseej pulled away in a spatter of webbed saliva and cum mixation. Quieting he caresses her long blond hair as she licks his cock with a puppy like expression.

"We should get back." He nods whispering.

"More." She pleads caressing his thighs lovingly.

"Another time. We cannot be caught like this."

Agreeing the two get dressed. Sahseej grimacing at his dampened slacks and boxers. He chose to wash up quickly. Giving Kayla time to sneak out.

Returning to the dining area Kayla found Marjorie sitting alone. Sipping wine and thinking quite vividly.

"Where is everybody?" Kayla trembles. Her body odor due to sex lingering. She chose to keep her distance.

"Your Mother is in the Kitchen. Molly is with your Dad and Caleb on the boat. Nathan I'm not certain. Where is Sahseej?"

"I showed him the restroom. I figured he would be done by now." Kayla ran interference.

"He is not used to eating beef. Being Hindi the cow is sacred. I'm ashamed of myself for letting him do that."

"Oh. I didn't know that." Kayla sighs, "I'm going out to the Guest house to get it ready for you. I'm glad you're staying the weekend. I think you guys are really nice."

Marjorie smiles brightly then notes something. Pointing at her cheek leads Kayla to discover a droplet of cum. Without looking fearful Kayla merely dabs her cheek then licks her fingertip. Marjorie had no clue.

Seconds later Sahseej returns freshened up.

"There you are. Did the roast disagree with you?"

He eyes his wife as Kayla flutters her fingers goodbye.

"Yes. I purged myself."

"You look pale. I'm sooo sorry you felt compelled to eat the roast."

"I will pray over it."

Marjorie stood up and hugged her husband tightly.

Down at the boats, Martin and Caleb stood talking about the future when Molly stepped from below deck. To their surprise the young woman was still nude. She shuffles behind them and lays down on the deck. In a bold move she takes her ankles and pulls her legs behind her head. Peering up at the Houser men she pries her pussy lips wide as an invitation.

"Very nice." Martin admires.

Caleb chuckles, "Signature move. She's showing off."

Molly fingered herself until they had no choice. Both men whipped their cocks out and milked themselves another time.

Molly loved the sunshine.

Molly loved the rain.

The Houser's?

They loved her.

12