Molly Ch. 22: Hot Tropic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes bulge at the thought, "May I Father?"

"You may. I must locate the restroom."

Motioning at the ocean Martin chuckles, "Hang it over the side Bucko. Who's going to see ya?" He then points at the stairs, "Below deck to your left. Nathan and Caleb can keep an eye on the lobster fest over here."

"I'll show Mister Indrabooty the restroom. I'm getting good at playing tour guide." Kayla jumps up her breasts bouncing about. Halting their dance with her palms Martin gives his blessing with a directional motion of both hands. Hesitantly Sahseej follows Kayla, her ass swaying with enthusiasm.

As they headed downstairs Martin reaches down and grabs Molly by the arm dragging her to her feet. Hand in hand he led her up to the wheel shack. Reaching it he turns her to face the old style ship's wheel and plants her hands around the ten and two o'clock spokes. Brushing up against her from behind Martin whispers, "Your hands do not leave those handles."

"As you wish Captain."

"Captain? I like that. Let's peel this skimpy ass bikini off you." He bends guiding her thong down to her ankles and lets her step out of it. He then dangles it over the forward controls. Bikini top untied he droops it next to the bottoms. From there he drops his cargo pants and fondles his beast to life. Taunting her by creasing his crown up and down her butt crack, "Might be some stormy seas ahead"

"I will hold on for dear life."

"Damn Kid I love your spunk."

"You love my pussy more."

"Could be." He nudges his crown deep between her legs and enters her slick pussy with very little struggle. Fucking her from behind he reaches around and grips both tits squeezing them. Smelling her raven hair sent him into a steady thrust, "You smell good Kid."

"Your daughter's perfume."

"Thought I recognized it."

"She will keep my Father below deck."

"That's the plan."

"Caleb and Nathan are playing with My Mother and your Wife." She peers out over the deck through the plexiglass window.

"You object to that?"

"Yes, but I will not voice my opinion further. I find it disrespectful."

"Any more disrespectful than you being our little slut behind your parent's back?"

"That is quite different. I do this for Caleb."

"You're in love with my boy ain'tcha?"

"Something stirs within me yes. I have not known love to understand it. You feel quite lovely inside me Sir."

"Call me Dad."

"Should it not be Daddy?"

"Sure go for it."

"If you would please fuck me harder Daddy."

"You're something else."

"I am being me."

He fucks her harder lifting her hips until her toes barely touch the floor. Her moans intensifying she watches Nathan sucking on his Mother's revealed nipple. It made her tense. Caleb however had gracefully fingered her Mother by pulling her bottoms aside. That made Molly pout.

"Caleb likes my Mother more than he does me."

"Naaa! He's just infatuated. Trust me he'd be a fool to let you go."

"I rather like being his."

"His plaything or his girlfriend?"

"Am I not both? I am uncertain."

"I guess so. I think you like being his toy. Getting to show off for him."

"I do indeed."

"You like Daddy's big ole cock in that darling lil twat?"

"Yes. Will I be your plaything even if Caleb and I grow closer?"

"Like being my future Daughter in Law?"

"Yes."

"I might fuck you on your wedding day. You okay with that?"

"I will leave my veil on for Captain Daddy."

"You're too much Sweetcheeks." He winces at the deck, "What the hell are those two freaks up too?"

"I believe they wish to see our Mother's perform what is called 68."

"69." Martin growls, "If they wake up we might as well head home."

"They are drugged are they not? I saw Nathan slip something into their wine."

"Yeah. Safer for us to play and not get caught. You mad?"

"Your body is shaking. Will you be cumming soon Captain Daddy?"

"Getting close."

"I will await." She quivers at her own brewing orgasm. For now all she could do was watch Caleb and Nathan be despicable. They were now taking pictures with their cell of the women acting as if they were eating each other out. To make matters worse the women were somewhat aware. Yet, in such a drugged state they had no true understanding of their actions.

Below deck Kayla had lured Sahseej into the sleeping cabins and made a bunk their personal playpen. She stripped his pants down to his knees and mounted the good Doctor riding his beast while planting her palms on his chest.

"Did you really want to stop fucking me?"

"This must be our last time. I love my Wife. My daughter would be crushed."

"You can't stop looking at me." She leans forward playfully teasing her nipples on his chest. Further still to kiss him on the lips. He devoured her mouth and left her breathless. Her hips riding tenderly. As their lips part she whispers, "You don't want to stop making love to me." He growls and forcefully rolls her over while fucking her harder than she was him. Her emotions led to moans. Her palms caressing his chest and face at the same time.

Snarling at her he concludes, "NO! I do not want to end this. Yet, I must."

"Cum inside me."

"I cannot."

"Do it." She stares as if begging.

"I CANNOT!" He counters a second time.

"Mark your territory."

He pounds her interior harder than ever before, her legs swaying to both sides of him. He was on a crusade it seemed. Lost in thought until the last possible second. A ball of sweat he pulls out of her pussy in a messy web to kneel atop of her and jerk off. A scalding pepper coats her tummy and chest. Squealing she rubs her clit with her left hand and smears his cum with her right. All over her she felt droplets shower her. Finally she cries out in a maddening orgasm that squirts over his emptied balls. It was remarkable. Exhausted he drops over to her left and lets her cuddle with him.

"You marked a lot of territory there." She wheezes.

"Why is it you wish for me to possess you?" He stares at the ceiling.

"I liked it when you followed me that day. When I gave you my panties."

"I must confess that I kept them very close to me at all times."

"Smell me at work between patients?" She giggles.

"If you must know."

"When we met again I knew it was destiny. I was meant to be your slut."

"My slut? Is that what you wish to be?"

"Ohhhh yeah! Make me do it all Doc." She sits up and stares deeply into his eyes. For a moment he forgot his name let alone that he was married.

"You would do anything I asked?"

"Don't ask silly. Order me." She taunts his chest hair inching strands tight for a painful enlightenment.

"I will consider this."

"No. You will make me your slave. I know you want that." She hints with a wink.

Nodding shallowly he stares deeply into her eyes before rolling her over him on to her back. Straddling her he grips her throat with both hands tightly claiming her breath. Her eyes flare at his aggression, almost begging him to take complete control. Her air fleeting, face turning blue she whimpers. Finally he releases her to catch her breath, "Fine! Get dressed. Wear my ejaculation. We must keep this quiet I will not lose my Wife and Daughter."

"Anything you want Sir." She smiles with watery eyes. Choking she trembles until he reaches down gripping her by the hair and lifting her upper body in order to kiss her. He literally bit her lip before tugging on it until he decided release was imminent.

"I must check on my Wife."

Crawling from the bunk he pulls his pants up then his shirt down. Standing he leers down at her. Sahseej left her laying naked. As he headed upstairs she kicked her arms and legs triumphantly. Feeling her neck she smiled, "Not a hicky but definitely a bruise. I'll blame it on Nathan later."

On the deck Nathan and Caleb had decide by their reactions maybe they needed to part the Mother's. Caleb hated to end things so quickly but nerves were making them panicky. If the Mom's revived too soon in their position all hell would break loose. Agreeing they guided their Mother off of Marjorie. Rolling her over on Molly's earlier towel they readjusted her bikini and left her to sleep it off. At least they placed her on her back face up to even her tan.

Moving to Marjorie, Caleb's temptations became too great. He had to sample the product. Pulling her bikini bottoms aside to admire her gently hairy puss he looks around him for safety. He wasn't certain how long Kayla could keep Sahseej down below. At least nudging Marjorie on to Kayla's discarded towel she was in a good position once she revived. Nathan stood back waiting to see what his Brother would end up doing. Caleb unzipped his cargo pants and pulled a massive erection free, bobbing in the warm ocean breeze. Scooting on his knees between her legs he at least rubs his crown amid her labia. Strangely he found her wetter than expected. His fingering must have worked her up on a subconscious level. Tempted to enter her he feels her leg quiver. Startled he puts his beast away and turns to zip up. This left Nathan to crouch and pull her bottoms back in place. Enough was enough. Just in time too. Sahseej arrived on deck to observe the boys sitting looking out at the ocean. Both had bulging eyes praying he hadn't seen them.

Suddenly a loud scream came from up above the deck. Sahseej turns to glare against the sun to see Molly and Martin. Molly had lost her mind with a maddening orgasm. Martin had just nutted inside her for a second time. Risky for sure but what was done was done. As Sahseej stepped back further for a better look. This time he spotted his daughter waving down at him smiling brightly. With a Captain's salute she reaches left to honk the ship's horn. Martin laughed as he pulled his cargo pants up. Another loud blare she laughed while standing there nude. Cum dripping down her inner thighs.

"Better put your bikini back on Spunky, before your Dad decides to come up here."

Hearing the horn Kayla joins Sahseej on the deck wearing his cum while walking over to her brothers. They note her speckled flesh and chuckle. Words unheard as Marjorie and Dayna both lift their heads groggily. Confusion at hearing the horn startled everyone. Feigning a headache from the sun both women ease back down to rest. The Boys bump fists at their fun.

Martin realized suddenly that Molly's bikini was in plain sight dangling in the breeze. Snatching it up he hands it to her.

"You told me to not leg go of the wheel."

Growling he bends helping her put on her bottoms. He raced the over her feet and up her legs. Snapping the bands into place he pats her bottom. Dancing in step she yells, "I AM THE CAPTAIN." She certainly was. Martin even took his cap off and placed it on her head. Using it as distraction he did his best in cupping her breasts before tying her strings behind her back. Once dressed he grips her shoulders.

"Better head down while he's shaking his head."

"Permission to give up my post?"

"I gave you my post."

"I most assuredly made you give it up."

"Looky there Cap'n, that's the first set of islands. Key West is just beyond. Fast three hours when you keep active."

"May I be an Island Hopper?"

"Oh you can bet you'll be hoppin' tonight."

"On you?"

"If I can arrange it."

"On Caleb?"

"Yep."

"On Nathan?"

"Sure knock yourself out." He laughs.

"May I wear a Lai?"

"Wrong island chain but maybe a pearl necklace."

"Yay! I will go hug my Father now."

Bouncing down the small set of steps Sahseej realizes her attire for the first time. She grew shameless throwing her arms around him. Sniffing at his clothing she looks up at him with her chin on his chest, "You smell of Kayla's perfume." That saved the day.

"Your bathing suit looks nice upon you." He was lying she could tell. Abandoning his waist she does a full circle on her toes letting him see he bands between her ass cheeks. She knew he would say nothing for fear she would question the scent further. Teeth gnashed he watched her slap her ass and dance away to drop down into Caleb's arms. She used him to cover her tracks. Those of Martin's as well.

Joining him Martin puts an arm around the shoulder of Sahseej.

"Key West Buddy. Time to party."

Unsettled by the events Marjorie repositions herself on the towel. Nobody bothered to notice one side of her bottoms came untied. Half of her thighs were hanging out. She would discover it herself and swear off wine. Joining an aware Dayna the two head below to shower the heat away from their gentle burns. This was becoming a habit.

Molly in Caleb's arms looks over at Kayla curiously, "I see a hicky."

"Yep! That's a hicky."

Kayla let her believe it.

The Tropics were getting hotter.

12