Molly Ch. 24: Dread Lobster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hitting the interstate Eric Champion drove ninety miles an hour. The wind whipping Marjorie's hair. With an assist by Eric he had pulled her already lowered nightie further down to her waist. It bunched up just above her hem. His hand caressing her leg ever so slightly up beneath the garment. A pinky rubbed her labia.

"How we doing Marjorie?"

"This is incredible. I haven't done anything this crazy since college. It's keeping my mind off the burn for sure."

"Don't mind my fingers." He winks before moving in for the kill. Eric Champion was rubbing her clitoris. Her eyes lower to her lap and offers a stunned expression. "Recline the seat."

Stressed a bit she eyes his probing fingers while lifting her hem to witness his fingers amid her pubic hair. With a huff and squinted eyes she reaches beside her seat to the controls and guides the seat back. Laying stretched out as he fingers her at a very bad angle. Semi trucks lingered beside them and watched. Marjorie looked up at the drivers and melted. She never realized just how badly she had missed this side of her persona. Being the model wife to Sahseej altered her life entirely. In a bold move Marjorie cries at her movements but tugs her nightie off over her head and lifts her arm in the air. Her nightie billowing in the wind. She was free. Eric moved to reclaim her free hand and placed it over her pussy. She immediately began masturbating.

"I need my hand back." He calls over, then switches gears and rockets away. He was now doing 120 and weaving in and out of traffic. Trucker after trucker watched her play. Lifting her nightie in the air again as she feels her juices brewing she discovers her grip on the nightie lacking. The wind ripped it from her hands.

"Oh shit!" She looked at Eric with her mouth wide.

"That's so inviting." He grins at her. She burst into laughter. "Pull over Eric. While I'm in a good mood." He did. Slowing and pulling off on the shoulder she leans over his shifter and unfastens his slacks. Digging him out she discovers a sleeping giant. "Geezus Eric. This must be ten inches."

"Better get busy before a cop drives by." He lowers his own seat back.

Marjorie Lovett Indrabooty sucked that lucky bastard dry. Truckers blared their horns in passing. She swallows a good six inches and feasts on his ball sack, while stroking him. Six minutes later Marjorie Indrabooty had a jaw full of jizz. Laughing at herself she sits up and smiles down at Eric.

"I cannot believe I just did this. I should hate you Eric. How can I live next door to you knowing I've just cheated on my husband?"

"Technically I don't call it cheating until you scream my name."

She smirks then yells out loud. "FUCK YOU ERIC."

"Next time. Let's get moving before we get arrested." She reels back swishing his cum in her mouth absorbing the taste. Looking at herself in the mirror on the passenger door she froze in time. Cum pressed between her lips.

"Molly." She swallows the cum quickly and ignores her pain to reach back into the seat behind her. Snatching at her coat she locates her cell and checks it. Seeing five calls from Molly her heart sank. Tears welled up in her eyes. Not one from Sahseej. A pouty look toward Eric she reaches over palming his hand on the gear shift. With an uneasy look between each other she shares an answer to an earlier question.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I love it in the booty."

"Next time?"

"I'll think about it. Get me to a drugstore please."

"Going in dressed like that?"

"No. You Sir are going in dressed like that. I'll wait in the car."

"I can do that."

Ten minutes later Eric pulls into a parking space out front of a Pharmacy. Knowing everything she needed he hops out of the car. She had placed the coat over her like a blanket. As he darted around the back of the car to head in he stops and races back to catch her off guard. Eric Champion kissed Marjorie on the lips. She embraced his kiss with a tender tug at his lower lip. Winking at her he swiped her coat and went inside. She curled up in her seat and laughed.

"FUCK YOU ERIC."

She would end up doing exactly that in the very near future.

Calling Molly she made excuses of having to go to seven different drugstores. Molly still in the tub had masturbated using a water wand attached to the tub. At least she kept busy.

Miles away at the Hospital...

Sahseej had just completed a simple enough surgery and washed up. Back to normal he met with the patient's family and explained the procedure had gone well. The woman was resting peacefully. Once thanked he walked the halls taking an elevator down to his office. As the elevator opened a Nurse led a very familiar face his way.

"Kayla?" He froze without expression.

"Hi Doctor Indrabooty." She spoke in passing. The Nurse offering a strange expression at his recognition. Kayla wore a candy striper outfit. She told the Nurse that she was friends with his daughter. When she wasn't looking Kayla hikes the back of her skirt. Zero panties with words written on her butt cheeks in lipstick. "These miss you too." Luckily the skirt was long enough to hide it when down.

Sahseej Indrabooty did not know what to do. He chose to go to his office and lock the door. Looking at his cell he spots two messages from his wife. He ignored both in favor of Kayla's earlier photo. Eying that delicious little hole Sahseej jerked off. Once jettisoning a healthy load he wipes off with tissue and sits back in his leather seat.

An unsettling thought occurred to him. This young girl was stalking him.

"She must be punished."

He would destroy that young cunt in the back of his SUV, candy striping her ass in Hindi jizz. Working late his cover.

Luckily Marjorie was able to sneak into her apartment in the coat. Molly was in her room sulking. A good aloe massage put her daughter to sleep. Marjorie? She went to her bedroom and masturbated thinking of Eric. For two hours straight. Unknown to her she was being watched. Concealed cameras had been recording all day long. Not only had they captured Molly in the tub, they now saw every dirty little detail.

Right next door the portly neighbor Claude gets a text from Caleb Houser. "Dude! You're a badass. Your cameras are doing their job. I'm watching Molly's mom fuck herself. Sweeeet!"

The man chuckled and texts back. "So am I Kid. So am I."

Caleb and his brother Nathan enjoyed the show reminiscing of their time in Key Largo actually touching Marjorie. Caleb even ate her out. He really wanted to fuck her but the timing was bad. That goal was on its way to becoming reality.

Eric Champion? He sat in his apartment drinking wine and watching video of his own. Marjorie hadn't even noticed the tiny camera attached to this rearview mirror. It had captured everything they did including losing her nightie on the interstate.

"So going to own your ass Indrabooty."

With fingers pinching at the air toward the video playing on his television, he switches channels to discover another live feed. He too had access to Claude's hidden devices. Smiling at Marjorie's constant yelping he actually hears his name. "Ohhh Eric." Music to his ears. Another channel switch he spies on Molly laying on her belly nude. Sleeping he admires her sweet heart shaped bottom.

"I bet she likes it Indrabooty too."

Three households were jerking off to the Indrabooty girls.

This was going to get good.

12