Molly's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me," Molly whispered into his ear in a forceful, demanding tone between gasps.

John was scared to do the wrong thing, or to do the right thing the wrong way. Touch her how? Where? Should he pinch her? Slap her ass? To his dismay, John realized that, despite all the hours of porn he'd logged in his teen years, he knew absolutely nothing about how to really please a woman.

He moved his hands from her ass and then slipped them under her shorts and grabbed her naked cheeks directly. He couldn't believe it. His hands were literally full of ass! So full, the flesh was pushing between his fingers. She was soft and firm all at once, but not so firm that he couldn't get a real strong hold on her and pull her harder against him.

Molly was sucking at his neck, but John wanted her tongue in him again, and he brought his lips down to hers, and they kissed once more. Molly wrapped her lips around his tongue and sucked it like it was a penis, sucked it so hard he thought his tongue would explode. Then she released him and licked his face again, breathing hard on him, pulling herself up on his body until he stumbled back into the bushes and nearly fell down. Molly took advantage of this momentary separation to grab John's hand and pulled it around her hip and to her front, keeping it in her shorts. Then she directed John's hand down.

John was concentrating on every boring, troubling thing he could think of to keep from cumming as he felt, for the first time, a woman's mound covered in a bushy coat of pubic hair. He then discovered her pussy lips, and a tender little nub which he guessed and hoped was her clitoris. He placed a finger on it gently, providing pressure but no movement, afraid to hurt her, afraid to end this too soon for either one of them. Molly melted in his arms, thrust against his hand, and sucked his face, invading his mouth with her hot tongue once again.

He knew what she wanted, and John suddenly wanted the same thing more than anything else. He didn't want her to go down on him. He wanted to go down on her.

When John headed downward, Molly made no effort to slow him down. She let him go and gripped the hedge for support, still nearly gasping for breath, her noises almost too loud for comfort. John grabbed the waist of her shorts and pulled them down to her ankles. It might have been disappointing that the first pussy he'd ever seen was cloaked in a night's darkness, but her dark mound was very prominent against her almost glowing white skin, giving the sight a mystical quality he would remember for the rest of his life. Adding to the moment was the sweet smell of her heat, and then, when he touched her, the crisp feeling of her hair.

She was wet. He might have used that to his advantage and lubed a finger or two and pushed them inside her, but John was too eager and excited to even think of it. He simply grabbed her naked ass and pushed his face into her bush until he felt the resistance of her skin against his nose. He licked her lips, the tip of his tongue burrowing past her fur and into the smooth, wet folds of her cunt. He knew women got wet when they were excited, but nothing could have prepared him for Molly's almost dripping pussy. His chin was slick and his tongue needed no help in sliding into her tunnel, when she felt her walls react to him. She tasted like nothing he'd ever imagined, and she was sweet, strong, and fresh.

Above, Molly panted and moaned as if she didn't care who heard her, but she wasn't screaming, so there was hope that they might still get away with this.

John tongue-fucked her for a little while, then hungrily lapped at her whole muff, loving the feel of her soaked hair against his tongue and face. He bumped his nose against the little nub that he thought was her clit—what had to be her clit, because of where it was, and because of how Molly's whole body jumped and she let out an uneven cry of uninhibited pleasure when he touched it. But it was big compared to the clits he had seen in the close-ups of various porn videos; about twice the size, in fact. He wondered if that meant it was twice as sensitive, or maybe just twice as exicted.

He decided to find out, and so he brushed it again with his nose, and this time Molly didn't so much jump as partially collapse, catching herself from truly falling at the last second. She reached deeper into the hedge for a better grip, her legs now bent and shaking, fighting to keep her up. She was gasping for air, and between her gasps, John could hear her cursing, saying "fuck" over and over and over.

"Molly?" came a voice, distant, male. From the direction of the house.

John drew back, then froze. He peeked around Molly's round hip and saw that the bedroom light was no longer on. The husband must have noticed Molly's absence, and now he was outside, at the side of the house, looking for her. John tensed his body, preparing to get up and make a run for it, but Molly put a strong hand on his shoulder.

"Don't even think about it," she whispered fiercely.

Her passion made John even hotter, and certainly bolder, because he put his face back into her bush without a second thought. But just because she wasn't done yet didn't mean they could take their time. So John licked Molly's clit right away, and hard, then puckered his lips around it and sucked, gently.

The grunts and gasps Molly was now making might have been mistaken by any passerby close enough to hear as pain, but John knew better. The woman gripped the hedge, her body so tense he could feel the muscles in her ass forever tightening under his hands. Her body started to shake, first with small tremors...then she held her breath...

...And Molly's body simply snapped, as if she were a steel cable pulled too taut. Somehow John had no problem keeping up with her, holding his mouth to her, his face buried in her warm, tasty, furry crotch. He continued to suck and tickle her clit with his tongue as Molly threw her head back, flailed her arms, straightened, then flexed her legs repeatedly, and arched her back at an angle she didn't think was possible before quite suddenly losing all of her strength and stiffness and collapsing forward, going limp. Only her legs still functioned, barely, allowing her to keep her pussy pressed against her young lover's lips.

She let him continue licking her, which was a mistake, because she felt another orgasm building very, very quickly. Another call from her husband made her push him away.

"Get out of here!" she whispered, hoping she didn't come off as angry, which she wasn't, but terrified, which she certainly was. "Go! Now!"

John was off and running, disappearing through the hedge even as she said those last words. His own erection almost tripped him up.

"Molly?" the husband said aloud.

As he sped across Molly's rear neighbor's back lawn, John heard her husband's voice calling once more, and he stopped. It was stupid, because if they were indeed caught, John would want a head start in the inevitable chase, but he needed to know. If Molly was caught, even if she wouldn't reveal who she had been with, it might scare her out of ever doing this kind of thing again—if she wasn't already. So John ducked around the side of the neighbor's house and listened.

"What are you doing out here?" asked the husband in a curious, but thankfully not suspicious or angry voice. "It's late."

"I thought I heard something," Molly responded, cool and calm, apparently having found the time to pull her shorts up and compose herself before being spotted in the dark. "I think some kids were going to T.P. the neighbors, but I think I scared them off."

John couldn't hear the rest of the conversation, as evidentially the couple had turned away and moved back to their house, but John heard all he needed. His only worry now was whether Molly was still committed to ending this forbidden relationship.

He got his answer two days later when Molly, on her usual route, delivered a package addressed to John, and disguised as a promotional sample of hair gel so it made it past his parents without suspicion. When he was alone and finally opened it, John found his sister's digital camera. John's jaw dropped to the floor when he inserted the card into his computer and saw the images that were on it.

In the stakeout, John had taken one single picture of Molly before trying to run off.

Now, however, the card was literally full of them.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring John and Molly, check out 'Picture Window' and 'Delivery from Molly'.

12