Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're much bigger than your daddy was, you're at least an inch longer and half again as big around, my pussy is stretched more than a cock has ever done before. You fill me so completely, mama hasn't had a cock in her for a decade, I can take it all, it's so big you'll need to go slow at first. Once I'm loosened you can pound as hard as you like, I like it hard sometimes, after supper I want it doggy."

Pulling back I see sawed in and out of her the next few minutes going just a bit deeper with each stroke, when she reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks pulling me completely inside her she moaned and gave a loud UGH as our pubic hair mingled. I stayed fully embedded, my skin against her skin as I reveled in the sensational feeling, somehow I wasn't committing incest with my mother, I was making love to and claiming the woman I intended to be with. She moved her ass a little side to side as though she was adjusting when she opened her eyes.

With her hands still on my ass holding me tightly she whispered, "Fuck me Johnny, give me everything you have, fill me with your cream."

Loosening her grip on my ass she moved her hands to my hips as I stroked slowly in and out of her, at one point she lifted up to look at my cock going in and out, smiled and lay back down with a perpetual grin. She began to push her hips up to meet my strokes and was making little *uh* sounds every time my body pushed against her, as I increased in pace her upward thrusts did as well, we were in perfect synchronization when I felt her body stiffen. Her legs raised up and her body quivered, listening to her made me harder and determined to finish with stamina, I didn't want the first time to be over too quickly.

"MMM, Johnny I'm cumming, oh baby this is so good, you make mama's pussy feel so good. Give me your juice John, cum in me."

"That's only the first Ellen, only the first. I'll make sure you have at least two more before I cum inside you. Your pussy is so tight mom."

With those words I felt her begin to try tightening her vaginal walls even more along with pushing up into every thrust as though her life depended on it. I could feel the head open her and then the walls instantly grabbing the shaft providing me with so much stimulation I wondered if my promise of two more orgasm's may have been premature. I had my hands on either side of her chest, her hands were clutching my wrists when suddenly she gripped me so tightly I was sure she'd leave bruises.

Her head rolled back, her mouth was wide open with no sound, her hips convulsing under me. I slowed my rhythm as she went through the second climax, when her breathing became less erratic I picked up the pace driving into her with abandon. My pelvis was coated in her fluids, there was a white ring of lather around the base of my cock and she was beginning to moan loudly with every thrust, grabbing my wrists tightly a second time she cried out.

"Now Johnny, now, cum in me now. Cum with me John, cum with meeeeeeee..."

As her body shook she pulled me into her body with her legs and held me tight against her pussy lips as I shot what felt like a cup of sperm into her warm inviting vagina, the very place I had passed through some twenty eight years prior. A fact I cared nothing about at the moment, mom's body was still shaking and quivering as I laid forward over her body gently holding her. Between gasps I softly kissed her while whispering Ellen over and over. With a hand on either side of my face she pulled me down for a soft affectionate kiss, our lips felt like they had melted together, she kept whispering, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Standing up my cock dropped out letting a stream of our combined juices dribble onto the floor between my feet. She wanted to get up, I put my hand on her shoulder holding her in place, "Lay back mom, I'll get a warm cloth and clean our mess."

With a warm wet washcloth I gently wiped away the residue of our first love making, when she was cleaned I reached for her hands slowly lifting her into a sitting position where she put her arms around my neck holding me tightly. I gently unclasp her arms from around me and wiped up the puddle on the floor, standing I scooted her sideways, cradled her in my arms as I picked her up and walked to her bedroom. Knowing she liked bubble baths I set her on the bed telling her to stay there while I started to fill the tub, returning I took her hands lifting her to her feet.

"You look tired, let me undress you and I'll help you into the tub."

She quickly grabbed me about the neck and stood tight to my body, "John, we just made love and I wanted it to happen. Are you okay with it, are you sorry we did?"

"No mom, I have no regrets whatsoever, you told me you wanted to be a wife, I want you to be as a wife unto me, we'll need to be careful in public, but in our home I intend to ravish your body as much as you can withstand. I will make love to you, I will eat you, I will spoil you with attention and love, no one will take your place unless you tell me you no longer want to be my lover."

Kissing me she leaned back, "And I will suck your cock whenever you want, my pussy will always be available to you if I'm able, and if that doesn't work we can try other things. I'll cook and take care of your every need John, just please don't ever leave me, now take my clothes off and put me in the bubble bath. I love you."

Considering the top of her dress was open it took nothing to undo the last few buttons and slide the dress onto the floor leaving her in the French hose she'd bought online. Sitting her on the bed I slowly unrolled each leg, draped them over the chair and went to my knees wrapping my lips first around one nipple and then the other. She cooed and softly massaged my scalp as she ran her fingers through my hair. Standing I picked her up cradle style and carried her to the bathroom where I sat her on the vanity. Considering the marble was chilly she jumped a little.

"Why am I on the vanity John? It's chilly on my bottom."

Then she looked to her left and saw the hair trimming scissors lying with a small fine comb, with a smile on her face she opened her legs. I trimmed along the V of her thighs not touching the sparse bits of hair along the labia, when I was done I kissed her mons and then the labia, picking her up I slowly lowered her into the hot bubble bath. While she was in the tub I found her body lotion and laid out some towels on the bed, I made short work of stripping my remaining articles of clothes and went to retrieve mom. Picking her up the water ran down the front of me causing both of us to shiver.

I wrapped the dry towels around her as I lay her down and then softy rubbed her dry, with that accomplished I squirted lotion on my hands and began to softly rub it onto her body little by little from head to toe. I took extra time on her breasts and along the apex of her thighs, when my fingers brushed against the vulva her legs opened, I pushed them closed scolding her for being a naughty girl. Looking at me with longing she took my hands in hers.

"I'll be your naughty or dirty girl anytime you want me John, like right now, slide your cock down my throat and then take me from behind."

She scooted across the bed so her head was hanging over the edge, as I rounded the end of the bed her mouth was wide open, I slowly pushed my cock in and out of her mouth until she could take it all, to my surprise she took over by grabbing the back of my thighs. She was pulling me all the way into her mouth with almost every stroke, I had never been sucked like that and quite frankly, I loved it. With my cock hard as a steel pole she pulled back, quickly spun so her ass was pointed directly at me, her chest was on the bed, her face sideways on a pillow and her ass in the air like she didn't care.

I took hold of her hips and pushed through the labia into her vagina, damn she was tight, even after the reaming I gave her on the kitchen table she was still tight enough to provide more sensation than I thought possible. Her cunt was squeezing and hugging my dick like a well-made velvet glove, I wasn't going to last long like this, she lifted onto her arms and turned her head looking at me in the dresser mirror. I was burying my cock with every thrust, in a matter of four or five strokes her lovely 36D's were swinging in rhythm with me pushing forward and her pushing back to meet my thrust.

Who would have thought watching her tits swing could be such a fuckin turn on, my balls were boiling, I could feel the volcano wanting to burst as I called out.

"I'm gonna cum, I can't hold back any more mom, I need to cum."

"Cum in me Johnny, cum in Ellen's pussy, push deep and I'll cum with you."

I clamped tight to her hips and slammed one last time into her love channel holding my body tight to hers as spurt after spurt rocketed inside her. Through the sound of my wheezing and groans I could hear her squealing and saying "I can feel it, I love it Johnny", as she pushed her ass back into my pelvis wiggling her ass and pumping her hips up and down. When my cock stopped twitching and dribbling the last of my semen I let go of her hips allowing her to fall forward onto her tummy, her legs were open a few inches and I could see a small trail of sperm leaking, trickling downward across her clit.

Watching that made my cock instantly hard, moving forward I lifted her hips and slowly slid my cock back into the warmth of her well lubricated puss, she moaned slightly and arched her back as much as she could, allowing me to bottom out the first stroke. I grabbed a pillow, slid it under her abdomen and stroked with slowness and passion, she began to tremble within five minutes which brought me to a climax that was anything but big, yet satisfying. Pulling back I sat on my haunches watching the opening of her vagina move slightly in and out.

I was whipped, my balls were empty, I was out of breath and wondering if my 54-year-old mother had just out-fucked her 28-year-old son. I really didn't care, helping her stand she cupped her pussy trying to stem the flow of sperm running out of her, sitting on the toilet we could hear the plop, plop of thick creamy cum dropping into the water. I was standing in front of her, she looked up, smiled, put my cock in her mouth and twirled her tongue around it a few times before letting go.

"Boy, you had a lot of warm creamy stuff for me didn't you? I loved every shot you put inside me, I could feel it hit my cervix as it filled my pussy. Are you done honey, did I milk your balls dry? You can fuck me again if you want, I'm sore but I can take it if you need me some more."

"No mom, my dick feels like it's gonna fall off, I can't believe how tight you are and I have never ever cum three times in a row, much less in a three-hour time span. I have a feeling you're going to be all the woman I could want."

She sighed as her she hugged around my waist, "Thank you, I needed to hear you say that. I noticed you called me Ellen, I like that, I want to be Ellen when we're alone, in town I'll need to be mom, but at home with your cock buried inside me I want to be Ellen, your Ellen."

I was washing my groin handing her the washcloth when I was finished, she indicated she expected me to be in her bed that night and hereafter, I watched her slip on pair of pretty red silk panties thin enough to see through and one of my tee shirts, I'd wondered where that went. I'd gone to my room for some underwear, when I walked back in she had the quilt turned open and was wiggling her finger in a come-hither fashion. Lying snuggled tight to my body she was once again running her fingers across my chest, twiddling with and tugging the hairs lightly.

"Johnny, if you need more pussy through the night just wake me and I'll spread my legs."

"Dear me no, like I said, my dick is well used and needs a rest, my balls are empty and it hurts to pee I'm so thoroughly fucked. No mom, there'll be no more loving tonight, and maybe not tomorrow night either."

Thus began a new season of our lives. She would meet me at the back door every evening when I came in, usually in a dress, or skirt and blouse, it wasn't unusual for her to be in hose with a belt. She would plant a mouthwatering kiss on my lips, grab one of my hands with hers and put it tight to her mons where she'd push against it, then move it to a breast while she ground into me. She'd pull back and tell me to wash up, supper would be on the table in five minutes. She was spoiling me as much as I was spoiling her with flowers, little pieces of nicer jewelry and pampering her every way I knew, beauty parlor, the occasional spa day and cards just out of the blue.

I dressed her in nice clothes, she was always on the hunt for sexy items to wear for me, her biggest surprise for me was the crotchless panties, never in a million years would I have thought I'd fuck my mom in crotchless panties. A handful of times she had met me sitting on a chair just inside the mudroom entry where she'd undo my pants, haul out my cock and suck me dry before supper. Always with a smile as she'd wipe her mouth with the back of her hand and tell me to wash for supper.

She'd completely stopped wearing the big baggy underwear of the past, it was now cute cotton bikini panties for everyday wear and chores, but she always changed into lingerie style panties and bras before I got home. I didn't see her as such but she had become my personal fuck toy, or as she put it one night after taking two heavy loads of sperm, my very own cum dump. With winter rapidly approaching it was time to put the snowplow on the 750 and teach mom how to run it, we had contracts with three large stores in town for snow removal.

The way we figured it mom could push snow from the lot to the far side where I would use the backhoe to pile it at one of the corners. The city would use their big payloaders to remove the large piles from the lots so there was always room for the next snowfall. When the first snowstorm happened things went as we had thought they would, we started at four in the morning and had all three lots cleared by ten AM. After loading the backhoe on the trailer, we decided to hit our favorite local diner before going home, what happened while we were there wasn't something we had thought of much less anticipated.

Walking to our table was a guy named Willy, he was a year behind mom in school and had always had a thing for her even after she'd married. I stood to shake his hand which he ignored.

"Hi Ellen, you about ready to go out with me now, been over five years since your old man kicked the bucket. I'd imagine a woman handsome as you are would be getting pretty horny right about now."

I saw the hurt and fury in mom's eyes and before she could respond I told him to apologize and move on, to which he turned and pushed against my chest. I'd had enough.

"You don't want to do that Willy, just walk away."

"Hey fuck you sonny boy, you think because you're home your mom don't need nobody else. She needs a man in her life, not some wimp like you."

As mom stood I grabbed his neck and squeezed, punched him in his flabby gut and let him fall to the floor onto his face. Mom stood, tossed a twenty on the table and yelled thanks to Betty the owner, then leaned over Willy speaking to the mass of hurt on the floor.

"This young man is ten times the man you'll ever be Willy, I'll thank you kindly to never address me again. And you're right, I do need a man in my life, I have one in John and he's all I need at this moment."

Several of the old timers applauded, Willy was one of the town bullies, those who stood up to him were few and far between, I just changed that. When my fist sunk into his soft beer belly I knew he was nothing more than hot air. I took mom's hand and led her through the door where she immediately took my arm, which soon became stock and trade with us, her holding onto my arm. In the truck mom cried a bit before cursing Willy.

I smiled, "Mother, do I need to wash your mouth out?"

With an even bigger smile she replied, "Only if it's the kind you so lovingly shoot down my throat, that I wouldn't mind at all. If that damned console wasn't in the way I'd lean over and drain your balls on the way home, then make you screw me when we got there."

At home we cleared our driveway and went inside to rest, lying on the bed half naked she whispered to me.

"If you need to cum I can make that happen, I don't want my boy to have blue balls."

"I don't think so, I'm alright."

She smiled, "I'm not, take my panties off and eat me, then ram your cock all the way to the hilt from behind. Come on, you're a young stud, breed me."

I did as she asked, finishing with her flat on her tummy with a foam wedge beneath her abdomen pushing her delectable pussy up at the perfect angle for me to pound the hell out of her, when she came she screamed and her body shook from head to toe. I looked back as she was in the throes of an orgasm and noticed her toes were curled so tight they appeared white at the joints. Knowing I hadn't cum she flipped over and lifted her legs so she they were on my shoulders, a position we both loved and I always came when I pile drove her hungry grey haired pussy.

We had gotten through Thanksgiving and were looking forward to Christmas when the next surprise occurred. My older sister called to say they wanted to bring their kids to grandmas for the holiday. That was okay except we wouldn't be able to sleep together or fuck the five days they were visiting. When my sister Irene got there it was obvious within the first hour that something was bothering her, mom finally cornered her in the kitchen.

"What's going on with you Irene? You're like a cat on a hot tin roof."

"Well mom, I think the question should be what's going on with you? John's sleeping across the hall from your bedroom instead of upstairs where his room used to be. Innocent or not it doesn't look good."

I was nursing a cup of coffee in the dining area as they talked, I could hear it all crystal clear, her hubby and the kids were outdoors riding sleds down the east pasture hill. I was impressed with mother's composure, she didn't suck air or make any discomforting sounds, she addressed Irene quite clearly.

"Your brother John takes care of me. He made sure all the mechanicals were brought up to date, the kitchen remodeled, new energy efficient windows were installed and he established a business I help with. The way I see it is this, if he wants to sleep on the first floor instead of trudging those steps every night who am I to object? We get along just fine."

Irene stuttered and stammered a minute and then blurted out, "I saw your undies on the rack in the laundry room, when did you begin wearing lingerie stuff? Don't you think you're a bit old for that?"

Mom started to laugh, "I guess I need to ask why you felt you needed to go into the laundry room? All your rooms are elsewhere in the house. As for my panties and bras, yes, I do have some lingerie, but I hope you also took note of the cotton panties and bras I wear for every day."

"But mom, they're bikini and boy shorts panties, the bras are almost see through, surely at your age that's a bit unusual."

"Young lady I'm 55, not 75, and no I don't think it's unusual in the slightest, have you considered I might have a lover?"

I could hear Irene gasp, "What? You have a lover? When did this come about and why am I just now hearing about it?"

Mother chuckled, "First off, I don't need your permission nor anyone else's if I decide to have a lover, who, since you're so damned nosy, loves me in sexy undies. As for why didn't I tell you? Because I knew you'd freak out just as you are now. Irene you guys are here to visit grandma and celebrate Christmas, why don't you leave it at that. I'll make sure my lover doesn't stop around while you're here."