Mom, All I Want for Xmas is You Ch. 04

Story Info
As if boyfriend and girlfriend, mother and son have sex.
7.1k words
4.45
31.1k
48
1

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed are over the age of eighteen.

*****

As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, James and Susan have sex.

With him still in the moment, not letting her off so easily, he moved between her legs to continue licking her and fingering her while reaching up his other hand to fondle her big tits and finger her erect nipples. As if she was paralyzed and unable to move, she stayed like that in a state of suspended animation while enjoying the afterglow of her oral orgasm and while becoming sexually aroused again from him continuing to lick and finger her. He wanted to give her a second, oral orgasm but, instead, she obviously had other sexual plans. When she reached down for him to mount her, he wiped his face with more napkins again before moving up to her.

"Make love to me, James," she said reaching down for him. "I need to feel you inside me. I need to get laid. Make love to your mother. Make me cum again. Stick your big prick deep in my wet pussy. Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me, James. Fuck me. Fuck your mother, James. Really fuck me. Fuck me hard and fuck me fast. It's been a long time since I had a good fuck. I need a good fuck, James. Fuck me, James, fuck me," she said. "I need to cum from you fucking your mother, James."

Having never heard his mother talk dirty before, he was surprised to hear her talk dirty now. If he wasn't sexually excited enough before, he was even more sexually excited now by her graphic, X-rated, pillow talk now. If only she was more his age, he'd have his perfect woman. If only he was more her age, she'd have the perfect man. If only she wasn't his mother and he wasn't her son, they could live happily ever after, marry, and even have children. Only, it was because she was his mother and he was her son that made the sex so much more forbiddingly exciting and romantically enjoyable.

Yet, even with her nearly twice his age and him nearly half her age, and even with her his mother and him her son, they obviously didn't care. Obviously, their mother and son relationship made the sex that much better. Just as he was sexually attracted to her, she was obviously sexually attracted to him. Just as he loved her in such a forbidden way, she loved him in the same forbidden way.

He truly loved his mother and would always love her, need her, and want her. She truly loved her son and would always love him, need him, and want him. With her not dating anyone before, during, and after her divorce, obviously, there was no other man that she wanted in her bed than her son. With him not having dated anyone since he broke up with his ex-girlfriend and she left him to continue a romance with his father, there was no other woman that he wanted in his bed other than his mother.

'I love you, Mommy,' he thought while thinking of making love to his mother's naked body. 'I love you, Mommy,' he thought while thinking of her making love to his naked body. 'I love you, Mommy,' he thought again while thinking of his cock in his mother's hand, his mother's mouth, and his mother's cunt. 'I love you, Mommy. I love you.'

As shocking as it was disbelievingly disturbing, he was sexually intimate with his mother and she was sexually intimate with her son. Doomed for failure from the start, most mother and son sexual relationships don't last more than a few times. Yet, somehow their relationship was different. They came together more in love than in lust. Best friends first, they came together not as a rebound but after a time when the dust settled from her divorce and his breakup. They came together after digesting that James' ex-girlfriend, Jessica, did they both a favor by having sex with his father.

# # #

He mounted his mother and when he did, she reached her hand down between his legs and took his cock in her hand to position his stiff prick by the opening of her wet pussy. If it wasn't enough that he gave his mother an oral orgasm, he was about to have sexual intercourse with his mother. If it wasn't enough that he made his mother cum with his fingers and his tongue, he couldn't believe he was about to make love to his mother. He couldn't believe his mother was stick his stiff prick in his mother's wet cunt.

As if he was meant to make love to her, with just a few gentle humps, a perfect fit, his cock slid inside of her as if it belonged there. As if he was meant to make love to his mother, something he had always imagined doing, he gasped when he felt her warm wetness engulf his stiff dick. As if her pussy was a velvet glove, he felt the tightness of his mother's cunt grasp his prick and take hold of his erect dick while he lovingly humped her. As if he was meant to make love to her, he held her tight while French kissing her deep and while slowly humping her.

As if she was meant to make love to her son, she gasped when she obviously felt the full length and swollen girth of his erection. As if she was meant to make love to him, she humped him as slowly and as lovingly as he humped her. As if she was meant to make love to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. Something so forbidden shouldn't feel so good. Something that felt so good couldn't possibly be wrong. Obviously, forgetting about making love, in the way that she couldn't wait to be fucked, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

Slowly and delicately humping her as if she was breakable, making love to the love of his life gently and romantically while kissing her, he slowly humped his mother a little harder and a little faster. With her getting in the rhythm, returning his humps with her humps, he was making love to his mother. He couldn't believe he was making love to his mother. His mother was making love to him. He couldn't believe his mother was making love to him.

'I don't believe this. This is so unbelievable,' he thought. 'My sexual fantasy come through, I'm having sexual intercourse with my Mom. Oh, my God. My Mom is willingly, voluntarily, and consensually having sexual intercourse with me.'

Then, with his sexual passion consuming him in the way of a raging fire, he humped her faster and he humped her harder. Returning his humps with her humps, she humped him faster and harder too. Now fucking his mother instead of making love to her, he showed her his deeply, penetrating love for her by pounding her pussy into her mattress. Now fucking him instead of making love to him, she showed him her deeply penetrating love for him by allowing him to pound her pussy in the mattress.

Continuing to show her the sexual, physical, and emotional, lustful, sexual passion that he had for her, he stopped kissing her to fuck her deeper and harder. Not a dream or a sexual fantasy, he was fucking his mother. Not a dream or a sexual fantasy, he was really fucking his mother hard and fast. He couldn't believe he was fucking his mother hard and fast. He couldn't believe his mother was fucking him. She was really fucking him. He couldn't believe his mother was fucking him just as hard and just as fast as he was fucking her.

Just as he gave her sexual satisfaction with his fingers and tongue enough for her to cum, he wanted to give her a second orgasm with his cock too. With her tubes tied and with him knowing she could no longer get pregnant, he wanted to feel what it was like to cum inside his mother. No matter if she could no longer bear him a child, as if claiming her as his woman by marking his territory with his seed instead of with his urine, he needed to deposit his DNA inside her cunt by cumming in his mother's pussy.

"Cum James. Cum in my pussy," she said encouraging him to cum in her cunt while whispering in his ear. As if she was Gillian Darmody, played by Gretchen Mol and he was James 'Jimmy' Darmody, played by Michael Pitt in Boardwalk Empire, Susan fucked her son. "Cum James. Cum inside your mother."

Wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, she wrapped her long legs around his back too. As if she was a marsupial mammal being carried by her mother instead of a mother fucking her son, her arms and legs were coiled around him in sexual passion. Continuing to fuck, they fucked one another harder and faster.

He hoped that she'd reciprocate the orgasmic, sexual pleasure and blow him. Not only did he want her to suck his cock but also to cum in her mouth too. Sexually violating his mother even more, he wanted to give her a cum bath. After he ejaculated his lust for his mother in her cunt, he wanted to ejaculate his second load of sexual lust for his mother in her mouth. After he ejaculated his lust for his mother in her mouth, he wanted to give her a cum bath too.

Holding back some cum in reserve, as if staking his claim on her, he wanted to ejaculate a third load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her beautiful, naked breasts. He wanted to physically show her how much he sexually wanted her by decorating her face with his cum in the way that she glistened his face with her vaginal secretions. He wanted to see his cum dotting her blonde hair and dripping from her eyes, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her tits.

Even though he was making sweet, gentle love to his mother, he wanted to defile, use, and abuse his mother at the same time. A fine line between sex, love, incest, and degradation, in case this may be the only they'd be sexually intimate, holding nothing back, he wanted to experience it all with his mother. Not wanting to have any regrets, he wanted to do everything that he imagined his father did to his mother. As much as he wanted to sexually love her, he wanted to sexually shame her too.

"Oh, my God," he said brushing back another strand of her lush, blonde hair again to stare in her big, blue eyes while fucking her faster and harder. This was his mother and not just any woman. He couldn't believe he was having sex with his mother. He couldn't believe she was having sex with him. He couldn't believe he was fucking his mother. He couldn't believe his mother was fucking him. "Mom," he said excitedly. "This is the best sex I've ever had with anyone," he said breathlessly while looking at her adoringly.

Yet, as soon as he said that, he regretted saying that. Too fast and too soon, what was he thinking to say something like that to her now? As soon as he said that, he hoped he hadn't said the wrong thing at the wrong time by bringing up other women while his prick was buried deep inside his mother. He hoped that she didn't take what he said the wrong way to think that he was thinking of someone else while having sexual intercourse with her.

Afraid that she may take offense that he was thinking of other women while having sex with her, fortunately for him, with them on the same, sexual page. Obviously approving of his compliment, she leaned up to kiss him before collapsing back on her back. Fortunately, for him, she seemed flattered that he deemed her his best sexual partner he ever had just as she seemed sexually excited to know that this the best sex he ever had. Instead of admonishing him for bringing up other women at a time like this, as if thanking him for complimenting her, she gave him a passionate kiss.

Just as this was the best sex he ever had, this was obviously the best sex she ever had too. Just as she was his best sexual partner and lover, he was obviously her best sexual partner and lover too. As much as he loved having sex with his mother, his mother obviously loved having sex with her son too.

"Ditto for me too," she said with a laugh. "You're such an incredible lover. This is the best sex I've ever had too, James," said Susan. "You're all the man that I need wrapped in one package. As much as I love your fingers, your tongue, and your cock, I love you as much as a lover as I love you as my son."

She loved him. She surprised him by telling him that she loved him not only just as her son but also as her lover. Really pounding her pussy now, he looked at her with love while humping her harder and faster. Really pounding her pussy now, he looked at her with incestuous lust while fucking his mother. Never had he felt as much love for his mother as he felt now.

"I love you, too, Susan. I love you. Merry Christmas," he said breathlessly.

She looked at him with love too.

"I love you, James," she said returning her son's hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps. "I love you, James," she said again. "I love you. I love you so very much. Merry Christmas to you too, James," she said as her big tits bounced and swayed her sexual excitement from him banging his mother's beautiful, naked body.

Obviously with her not nearly done yet, as if getting ready to go for a fast, hard ride on a bucking bronco, she wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and locked her long, shapely legs tighter around his waist and back. As if they were one, entwined by arms and legs, she held him as tightly as he held her. She humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. They fucked one another with long, hard, and passionate humps.

"Oh, my God, Sue. Oh, my God. I love you. I love you. I love you, Mom. I love you," he said.

Humping him harder and faster now, she returned his hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps.

"Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Make me cum again. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Make me cum. I need to cum. Give me an orgasm with your big, beautiful prick," she said whispering her sexual desire while licking and blowing her warm, sweet breath in his ear again. "Make me your woman, James. Make me your bitch. Make your mother your dirty, incestuous whore."

He gave her a sexy smile before giving her a deep, wet kiss. Before they started fucking again, really fucking, she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. Every time she kissed him in that way, she blanked his mind. Every time she kissed him in the way, as if plugging his cock in a wall outlet, she electrified and recharged him with the sexual passion that he had for her. Ready to fuck her even harder and faster, he was ready to pound her pussy in the way that he had never pounded any woman's pussy before. Wanting to give her an orgasm with his prick, he needed to make her cum again.

"It would be my sexual pleasure to give you sexual pleasure," he said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love nothing more than to make you my woman. I'd love nothing more than to make you my sexy bitch, bitch," he said. "I'd love nothing more than to make you my dirty, incestuous whore," he said slapping her ass hard.

As if he was a competitor in a fucking contest, James fucked his mother harder and faster, the hardest and fastest he had fucked any woman. As if he was eager to claim first prize, he continued fucking her harder and faster. As if he was going for the world's fucking record, he fucked her even harder and faster. Only, deciding not to ejaculate his cum in her pussy, not yet, not now, he wanted to save his cum. He'd cum in her pussy later. Preferring instead, wanting to watch her swallow his cum, his sexual fantasy come true, he wanted to cum in his mother's mouth.

# # #

Now wanting and expecting her to blow him, especially after having not ejaculated his cum in her pussy, he had saved his cum for her beautiful mouth. After cumming in his mother's mouth, he wanted to give her a special, Christmas cum bath surprise. As if he was a dog marking his territory with his cum instead of with his urine, he wanted to cum all over her.

He had sexually fantasized and masturbated over this sexual scenario for years. After ejaculating a partial load of warm, oozy and salty cum in her mouth, he wanted to make her his woman by cumming all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her big, naked tits. As if she was his cake that he wanted to decorate with his personal, vanilla frosting, he wanted to decorate her naked body with the translucent pearls of his cum.

Giving her his hint by telling her his sexual intentions, he slid a slow finger across her red, full lips and, a good sign, she took his finger in his mouth. His mother sucked his finger as if she was sucking his cock while staring at him with her big, blue eyes. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his finger in the way that he imagined her sucking his cock. Eager for her to blow him, he knew she'd soon be sucking his cock too.

Then, after he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and after he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her big tits, he wanted her to take him in her mouth again. He wanted her to suck him dry and lick him clean. Sexually exciting for him to see her staring up at him with his big, hard, hairy prick in her mouth while stroking him and sucking him, he wanted to watch her swallow his cum.

"Oh, James. Oh, James. I'm cumming," she said wrapping her arms tighter around his neck and her long, legs tighter around his waist and back. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me, James. Fuck me. Don't stop fucking me. Pound your big, thick prick deep inside of my warm, wet cunt."

Fucking her harder, fucking her faster, and fucking her deeper, he was intent on giving his mother another orgasm, this time with his cock instead of with his tongue and fingers. Intent on erasing her sadness with sexual pleasure, needing her to forget about her drunken, bastard of an ex-husband, he wanted her to think of him, only him, instead of her cheating, unfaithful father. In the way that her 44-year-old, ex-husband, at the time, abandoned her for James's 18-year-old whore of an ex-girlfriend then, he wanted his 40-year-old, MILF of a mother, his new-found lover, to have her wicked, sexual way with his 22-year-old, hard body any time she wanted.

"You're so frigging beautiful, Susan. You're so frigging sexy. I love making love to you. I love eating you," he said talking dirty to her. "I love licking you while fingering you. I love fucking your pussy. I love pounding your cunt," he said. "I love you, Susan. I love you," he said kissing her and kissing her. "I'll always love you, Mother."

# # #

As stunned as he was sexually excited, just as he couldn't believe he was having sex with his naked mother and fucking her, he couldn't believe his mother talked dirty to him. He couldn't believe they were having hot, sexy pillow talk. He couldn't believe that she told him that she loved him. As if he had said the magic word by talking dirty to her and telling her again that he loved her, she was ready to cum again. Just as he still couldn't wrap his brain around the fact that he was in bed and having sex with his dream woman, he couldn't believe she was ready to cum again.

Even though he had sexually lusted over her and masturbated over her for years, he never thought he'd be having sex with his mother. Always thinking of her as his best friend, he never thought of her as a love match and as his lover unless his hand was wrapped around his stiff prick while stroking himself and imagining having sex with her naked body. Always thinking of her as morally modest and somewhat religious, unless he was masturbating himself over the thoughts of having sex with her naked body, he never thought of her as a sexual woman.

Unless he was masturbating himself, he never thought of his mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. With the differences in their ages getting in the way before, he never thought of her as sexually insatiable until now. With the differences in their ages no longer making a difference now that they were older and having sex, she was his woman and he was her man. Now that his 46-year-old father was married to his 22-year-old ex-girlfriend, what did it matter what mother and son sexually did behind closed, bedroom doors?

Now that he was having his wicked, sexual way with her naked, beautiful body, she was indeed his sexy bitch. She was indeed his sexual slave. She was indeed his cum slut and his incestuous whore. She was indeed his woman and his lover in addition to being his best friend and mother. Now that they've had sex, he couldn't wait to have sex with her again. Now that they've had sex, he'd have sex with her every day, twice a day, morning and night.

12