Mom and Daughter Compete

Story Info
Mom and daughter compete for the same guy but end up sharing.
6.3k words
4.68
182.6k
298
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,306 Followers

My daughter Kate and I were in the garage. We had just moved and were emptying and putting away boxes. My name is Jennifer. I am recently divorced and, using the cash from the sale of our house, I had just bought this 1/2 of a duplex townhouse.

Kate had just finished college and had moved back home to find a job. She found a great one close by. She moved in with me to save money. Since she and I discovered her father's affair Kate had very little to do with him.

We were still unpacking. A few of the neighbors came by to introduce themselves. They seemed nice. I wondered about the next door neighbor. We shared the duplex. I had asked some of the neighbors about him. They said he traveled a lot, but was very nice.

Well, I thought, that was good to know. No one wanted to live next to trouble. Little did I know what trouble was.

Truthfully it started innocently enough. As we were unpacking a man came up to the garage. We both stopped to look at him. He looked about 30, 6', 170lbs. He had dark blonde hair, green eyes and a day's worth of stubble on his face.

He introduced himself as Kevin. The guy next door. Kate and I looked at each other. We almost laughed out loud. We had joked about having a hot stud next door. Now we had this gorgeous man next to us.

The good part, he was gorgeous. On the other hand We were covered with sweat and grime from unpacking boxes all morning. I know Kate well enough to know she was thinking the same thing. We didn't even put makeup on. Normally we're no slouches. We're not models, but we clean up well. I'm 41, 5'6", 130, dirty blond, shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Kate looks more like her dad. 22, 5'7", 120, long brown hair and brown eyes. She gets a lot of attention.

We introduced ourselves and of course apologized for the way we looked. He said he understood and asked if he could help. We spent about 2 hours unpacking. Every time he bent over to pick up a box Kate a and I would check him out. We'd catch each other and smile.

When we'd had enough we asked him if he'd like to come inside for a drink. He said sure. He came in, Kate got us some sodas and we sat at the kitchen table and chatted.

He was 32, single, broke up with his girlfriend 6 months ago. He worked as a manufacturer's rep for a military contractor so he was on the road 40 to 50% of the time. He suggested that might have had something to do with his breakup.

He stayed for about an hour chatting. We truly enjoyed his company. He offered to come and help tomorrow. We told him that he didn't have to do that. He said he didn't mind as he had no plans and, truthfully, was bored and liked the company. We made plans to see him the next day.

The next morning I got up and started getting ready to go out and work. I grabbed some grubby clothes. Then I remembered Kevin was coming to help. I rethought what I was going to wear. I grabbed a cute pair of shorts and s tank top. Nothing outrageous, but better than yesterday. I but on some light make up. Something that wouldn't drip with the sweat. I looked in the mirror. Suburban housewife cute, I thought.

I went to the garage to start working. I opened the door to get some air circulating. Kevin came by a few minutes later. He had shaved but still looked great.

Just as we started working Kate came to join us. I did a double take. Kate was wearing a bikini. Certainly not her most daring one, yet a bikini. She had a T shirt pulled over it. Not too tight but the way it hung from her you knew she had a figure. It came just to her navel showing about two inches of flat belly between the bathing suit and top. Her hair tied back in a cute ponytail.

It was perfectly acceptable wear for a hot 22 year old doing sweaty work but I was a little taken aback. As we worked I noticed Kevin checking her out every once in a while. I kind of got in a bad mood. Nothing awful. Just a small cloud. I got quiet. All this time Kate chatted with Kevin. Some of it a little flirtatious. I wasn't sure I liked it.

Again, after working he came inside and chatted. This time Kate did more talking. Definately flirtatious. As she talked she'd sometimes touch his arm or hand.

As we chatted he mentioned the worst part of travel was spending meals alone. Then when he got home he was still eating most of his meals alone. He had plenty of friends but you can't go out every night.

I perked up and invited him to join us for dinner. He politely refused saying he did not want to impose. Kate and I insisted and he accepted. He then said his goodbyes and said he'd see us at dinner.

When he left I looked at Kate and said, "Bikini?"

She laughed and said, " Why not. He's cute. Never hurts to show off a bit."

I laughed. "Well, he noticed," I said."

"Good," she said. "Nice to know I still have it," and went off to her room.

Still have it, I thought. She's 22. Of course she still has it. Then again, what did I care? It's not like I was in love with Kevin, or even interested. I'd just met him. He was 9 years younger than me. Then of course I thought, he was 10 years older than her.

I shook my head. Why was I thinking these things. I'm 41. Not a high school girl. I went about putting things away and preparing dinner. As I did I couldn't stop thinking of Kevin and of Kate in her bikini. This is silly I kept reminding myself.

It was getting dinner time. I figured I should shower and change. I jumped in the shower. As I washed myself I had a picture of Kevin, bending over a box, come into my head. It was followed by his face with one day stubble and big shoulders. Without thinking my hand dropped down to my pussy. I softly rubbed my clit.

When was the last time I had sex I thought. 9 months? A year? I thought of Kevin again. His smile, trim waist. My fingers got more urgent as did my need. I put my hand against the wall to steady myself. I came. Not a world crashing orgasm, but enough to get me by for now.

As I stepped out of the shower. I felt guilty, well guilty and a little naughty. After all he is only 9 years younger than me. Would that make me a cougar?

I looked at my closet trying to figure out what to wear. I chose a pair of jeans that showed off my figure and a top that hugged my curves and showed a little bit of skin between the jeans and the shirt. I pulled out a pretty thong and matching bra. It wasn't like anyone was going to see it, but it made me feel pretty. I added a pair of strappy sandals.

I checked myself in the mirror. I looked good. I hadn't tried to look good in a while. It felt good.

The doorbell rang just as I finished setting the table. I answered it. Kevin was there in shorts and a untucked button down shirt. He had a 5:00 shadow and smelled of spice. He was wearing a subtle cologne.

I invited him in and offered him a beer. He accepted. I went and got 2 out of the fridge. He could see me from where he sat. I bent over straight legged to get the beers. I knew these jeans made my ass look good. I laughed at myself for being a little naughty. I brought him his beer.

Just as I handed it to him Kate came in the room. He said hi.

I looked at what she was wearing. She had on a short denim skirt that showed off almost every inch of her legs. With it, a tank top. She was barefoot. Totally acceptable wear for a 22 year old girl, but I didn't like it. I had this stupid feeling in my stomach. Why was I upset. She'd dressed like that 100 times since she was 15. Why today was I bothered.

She saw we had beers and went to get one. We watched her. She did the same thing I did. Bent over straight legged. The curve of her ass barely came into view. Barely, but it did. I realized I was standing and Kevin was sitting. He had a better view. He probably saw more than me.

Again I didn't like it. I suppressed the feeling and we all chatted. We then sat for dinner. I sat across from Kevin. Kate sat between us on the side. As we chatted she flirted a little. Again the light hand touches. I looked down and noticed her skirt had slid up. Sometimes when she moved you could see a flash of her panties. I felt like I was intruding and that I was being left out.

Kevin made a number of attempts to include me, but I was thinking of what my daughter was doing and didn't notice. When I did respond it was brief. Polite, with smiles, but brief.

At the end of dinner Kevin thanked us and invited us over to repay us. We accepted.

After dinner I went to my room to read. I actually was avoiding Kate. I slipped off my jeans and lay down to read. I couldn't concentrate on the book. My mind flashed to Kevin. My fingers found my pussy again. As I played with myself an image of Kevin kissing Kate flashed in my mind. I came.

Almost immediately Kate knocked on my door. I told her to come in. She saw me lying on the bed. She'd seen me in my underwear plenty of times. No big deal. She asked me if I was ok. She was worried as I was so quiet at dinner.

I assured her I was fine and just tired. After all, what else could I say? I think I'm jealous of Kevin and you? It sounded ridiculous even as I thought it.

She came over, kissed me on the cheek, and said goodnight. As she walked out the door she flashed me that pretty smile and said, "Hot panties mom."

A few days went by. I knew Kevin was home. His car was in the driveway.

Our town houses are 2 stories with a basement. To reach the first floor front door you go up about 5 steps. Each has a nice sized back yard with a patio. Unfortunately there's not much privacy there as the neighbor in the attached house can see right into the yard. We had put in some nice deck furniture, a a grille, and a table.

It was sunny out. I looked at the lounges. My mind flashed to Kevin. I thought of Kate in her short skirt. I don't know what possessed me. I decided to go tan. I looked at my bikinis. I knew which one I wanted, but for some reason I tried to fool myself I was considering others. Finally I grabbed the one I wanted.

It was bright yellow. The top was a string halter that tied around the back and around my neck. The bottom was a string bikini that tied on each side. It left a great deal of ass showing. I don't think I've worn it for 10 years.

I put it on and checked myself in the mirror. I could still rock this bikini. I'd never wear it in public, after all, I'm 41, but looked good.

I went outside with a towel and lotion to tan. I moved the lounge so I could discretely see Kevin's window. He was looking down, I up. So if he looked he'd see more than I could. I lay down on my back. With my sunglasses on you could not tell if I was awake or asleep.

Finally I saw him go by the window. Finally I thought, why was I waiting? What was I doing. But I saw him. He stopped and looked.

I still got it, I thought. I reached up and untied the sting around my neck. Holding the top in place I lay down again. He was still looking.

I reached for the lotion. I squeezed some in my hand and started spreading it on me. I started with my belly. Slowly working my hands towards the bottom of my bikini. My fingertips brushed the band and dipped under the material just a little. Then I worked my way up. When I reached my top I pushed it up a bit. I exposed a bit of the white globe of my breasts. Just a bit of the bottom curve. I rubbed the lotion on.

I looked back at Kevin's window. He had stepped back a bit but was still watching.

I then pulled the top back in place. This time starting at my neck and shoulders. I took my time finally getting to my breasts. I rubbed lotion almost to the point you could see my nipples. Then I stopped. I actually wanted to keep going. To rub and pull my nipples, but I stopped.

I brought my knee up to my chest. Starting as far down as I could I started rubbing lotion up my leg. As I got the the top of my thigh I put the leg down and continued. I let my fingers brush the crotch of my bikini. I then did the same with the other leg.

I'm pretty sure he watched the whole show. I wanted to run inside and masturbate. I knew I needed to wait to make my show convincing.

I didn't have to wait long. About 10 minutes later my doorbell rang. I tied the top of my bikini and went in. I thought of putting on a wrap but was feeling a bit wild and horny and figured might as well scare or give whoever it was a thrill.

It was Kevin. He said they'd delivered some of my mail to his house and he was dropping it off. It was just junk mail.

Then he said, "Do you always answer the door in a bikini?"

It was obviously meant as a joke.

I gave it my best flirt and said, "Only for handsome young men. Why do you mind?"

Young? Why did I say young? I could have kicked myself.

"Mind, hell no," he said. "I'm just going to drop by more often."

Oh my god. He was flirting back.

"Well if that's the case I might have to find something better than a bikini."

Did that come out of my mouth? Who said that?

"One can only dream," he said.

I laughed. I asked if he wanted to come in for a beer. He said sure.

I went to the fridge. I was wearing a bikini that barely covered my ass. Last time I was wearing jeans. Last time Kate was wearing a short skirt. A bit of her ass showed.

I bent over straight legged my legs slightly parted. I felt the suit slide up. I felt it stretched across my pussy. I stayed a bit longer than I should. I then brought him the beer.

I invited him to join me on the deck. He accepted. I thought to adjust the back of my suit where it slid up but decided not to. I lay down on my stomach on the lounge. I had my sunglasses back on.

He sat on the lounge next to me and pulled his shirt off. He had a nice chest. Broad, strong, not too hairy. He didn't have a 6 pack but he looked good.

I was feeling bold. "Before you lay down," I said, "Would you do my back?" I held up the lotion.

Even as I said it I thought, what a cliche, but it worked.

He agreed and took the lotion. I undid both the strings of my top to give him better access. He started at my neck and slowly worked his way down. My nerves were on edge. I could feel his fingers on the sides of my breasts. Just at the line of decency and too much. I wanted to move, to give him access, but I didn't. I knew I couldn't, shouldn't.

His hands worked their way down my back. As he neared the bottom of my bikini. He brushed it with his fingers. I prayed he'd slide his fingers under it. He didn't. Instead he started at my feet. He slowly worked up my calf to my knee. He then did the same on the other side. Then he moved up my thigh. I parted my legs to make it easier. If I weren't wearing a bathing suit that had extra material at the crotch, I'm sure I'd have had a wet spot.

He continued up my thigh. My bathing suit was still pulled up from when I bent over. A lot of ass was showing. He continued right up to the bathing suit his hands on my ass like it was no big deal. His fingers brushed the crotch of my bathing suit. I wanted to pull the strings on both sides and just let it fall off me.

Instead I just lay there holding my breath.

"There," he said. "All set."

He then lay down on his lounge.

Me? I didn't want to move. I was reliving every touch. I could feel my whole body tingling.

I lost track of time. I fell asleep. Kevin lightly shook me awake. I popped up, startled, forgetting I had untied my top. I grabbed it and quickly held it over my tits. I knew it was too late. He'd gotten a good look. The thought made me tingly and horny.

"We've been out here for a while," he said. "You fell asleep. I was afraid you'd burn,"

"Burn?" The only part of me burning was my pussy.

I thanked him, tied my top on, and sat up.

We got up and went inside. As we walked in Kate walked in the front door.

Completely unabashed the first thing she said was, "Wow, I have not seen you in that bikini in 10 years."

Then she said hi to Kevin.

They exchanged pleasantries. Kevin said bye and left.

Kate went to her room to change. As she left she said, "Looking good mom."

I went to my room to shower and change. I jumped in the shower and turned it on hot. I thought of rubbing the lotion on my body as Kevin watched. I imagined sliding my bathing suit off as he watched. I felt his hands on my back. I again imagined untying the bottom. This time getting on my knees so he could enter me from behind.

As I did I played with my pussy. This time I was not soft. I wanted to make myself cum, hard. As images flashed through my mind I got closer and closer. All of a sudden an image of Kate watching Kevin as he fucked me flashed through my head. I came. I came hard.

I steadied myself against the shower wall. I took in deep breaths. What the hell was that, I thought. Even as I thought it, the image came to the forefront. Picturing myself on my knees, fucked from behind, as my daughter watched. I was embarrassed I thought it. I was still hot thinking it.

We had nothing to do tonight. Usually we just throw on something comfortable and watch TV. Today I was being more picky. I found a cute pair of pajama shorts and a little tank that left my navel exposed. No bra, no panties. I was going to sleep in this.

I went out to watch TV. Kate was already there in a T shirt and panties. She wore that a lot. The shirt barely covered her ass. She looked at me.

"What's the occasion," she said.

I pretended to have no idea what she was talking about. "No occasion," I said.

She gave me a half laughing look but let the topic drop. Every once in a while she'd look at me. My face would flush. It wasn't because I was embarrassed. It was because I was enjoying being looked at.

When I finally went to bed I was hornier than I remembered being in years. I stood in front of the mirror and pulled my top off. I cupped my breasts. I remembered that Kevin had seen them today. My nipples were hard. I caressed them. Then I slid my shorts off. My shaved pussy came into view. Who was I shaving it for? When was the last time someone saw it.

I thought about Kevin, running his hands and lotion up my thighs. I wondered what Kate would say if she knew I shaved my pussy. Everything from the day started coming back. I grabbed my vibrator from my bottom drawer and placed it against my pussy. I did not stop till I came 3 times and fell asleep.

The next day was a normal day. We were going to Kevin's for dinner. What to wear was an issue. Normally I'd ask Kate. Normally she'd ask me. This time, neither of us asked the other.

I chose a short denim skirt. Not as short as Kate's but short. I had a white linen top with spaghetti straps. It scooped down in front and definitely showed cleavage. Under it I wore a lacy strapless bra. The bra was sexy. It had scalloped edges and barely covered my nipples. You could see it through the top. I had a cute pair of low heels and a white thong that matched the bra. I looked hot.

I stepped out of my room. Kate was waiting for me on the couch. I looked. She was wearing what they call a handkerchief top. It was tiny. It tied around her neck and loosely around her back. The top started about mid cleavage, barely covered her breasts and came to a point about 4 inches above her navel. Because it was tied lightly you could see a little of the side of her tits. From the back it looked like she was almost naked from neck to skirt. Her skirt was short and white. Much shorter than mine. When she stood, if you looked, you could tell she was wearing a pair of small pink boy shorts under it.

"Wow mom, you look hot," she said.

"You look very pretty yourself," I replied.

We walked over to Kevin's house. When he opened the door he just looked at us blinking. Then he recovered.

"If I knew two such sexy women would come to dinner I would have started cooking for you the day I met you."

I blushed.

Kate flashed him a smile and said, "Yup, I guess it sucks to be you tonight."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,306 Followers
12