Mom & I: A True Story Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what are those?" she asked trying to tease me.

"Well, you have a small round hole hidden between these two wonderful mounds," I said, stroking her ass. "I want to kiss it until you cry and afterwards I will insert my cock very slowly, inch by inch. When it's all the way inside I will fill you with thick, warm jism. Talking about that, how is it doing?" Her body was shaking and she pressed her body hard against me.

"Just a little bit sore, nothing that will stop you. Let's go." We quickly packed our stuff, mom dressed in her panties and tee shirt and we rushed back to the hotel. In our room she quickly removed the panties and tee shirt again and hugged me.

"We can shower later," she said breathlessly, "now I need you very badly. I feel like my insides are melting. I never felt so horny in all my life." I quickly removed my clothes and we lay on the bed, our bodies slippery with the oil.

"Please take me!" she pleaded, coming close to me and inserting my cock in her flooded pussy. I decided to tease her a little more and allowed her to insert only the knob inside her..

"You need to tell me what you want us to do," I said, moving my body backwards a little to avoid going deeper.

"I ... I want you to fuck me... fuck me ... push your prick deep in my body... I want to feel you all the way inside me... your knob hitting my uterus. Before you fill my butt with your cream I want to feel it burning my insides. Please fuck me, I'm going crazy... if you don't do it RIGHT NOW I'll go downstairs naked and ask for the first man I find to fuck me!"

With a single thrust I shoved my prick into her and started pumping. "Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes, fuck me... fuck me... more..." she cried. I pumped her with violence, shoving it all the way in her snatch. When our bodies touched it sounded like someone being slapped. She was crying so loudly that someone walking in the corridor could have heard her moans. She grabbed me by the hair and we kissed passionately, our tongues snaking into each other mouths. and I felt my cum, like melted lead being spurted in the inmost of her body. Her body shook like She was in a trance, her throat emitted strange noises like someone choking and her nails raked the skin of my back. Then Anne remained still for so long time with the eyes shut that I thought she'd fainted, breathing heavily, but then she slowly came back to life.

"I think I'm turning in an hysterical old bitch..." were her first words.

"Never say that again!" I told her, "You are a sexy and horny woman, that's all. And I love the way you are. My little lover!" My dick was still semi-erect and embedded in her pussy.

"Oh my God! I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm always horny. This fire never seems to go out!"

"Its OK, I'll do my best to help you."

"Seriously, I don't know what's going on. Yesterday we had sex, I had sex with that man, slept for just a few hours and during the shower I was so excited that I needed to satisfy myself!"

"Do you do that very often?"

"After the first time with you was the first time I ever did it! Now let's have a shower." We showered together, cleaning each other's others body thoroughly.

"There's still something we must do," I said. She didn't answer and we returned to the bed. She lay on her belly with her legs open. I parted her ass checks and gazed at her back opening then placed my mouth over her anal ring, forcing my tongue into the hole. Mom sighed, her buttocks covered in goose bumps. I repeated the movement, forcing my tongue further into her ass and felt her bottom being thrust against my face. For a long time I tongue fucked Anne's ass while she swayed her buttocks slowly and moaned. When my tongue was aching I picked up the lotion bottle and poured a generous amount over her back opening. After lubricating a finger I inserted it into Anne's rectum. She moaned in ecstasy with the rectal massage. I continued it for a long time, working my finger in her tight hole, admiring her lotion-covered anus. I withdrew my index finger and put three fingers together back into her anus. Mom humped her butt and moaned but did not complained about the invasion.

After working my fingers for some time I decided that now was the proper moment to replace the fingers with my prick. I lay on my back and asked Anne to squat over my crotch. This was one of my two favorite positions for anal sex. Mom was squatting over me with her back towards me, one leg on each side of my body. I've found that this is a favorite with many women, since they say they can control the extent of the penis in their rectums. I like it because you can watch the sensuous sway of their butt and your prick inserted in the back door at the same time. It's always fascinating to watch your prick touching the woman's butt hole, feel the pressure of her body against the tip of the knob, and see the sphincter slowly stretching until it's engulfed by her rectum. Not even a virgin pussy is as tight as an anus and the feeling of your dick being squeezed by the anal ring is unequaled.

Silently mom rode my pole like the experienced rider she was. She knew how much I liked that position and did her best to please me, sitting on my prick with it fully inside her and squeezing her anal muscles tightly, raising her torso until only the knob remained inserted and very slowly burying the shaft into her rectum again. I enjoyed the sight of my prick framed by the light brown ring as it disappearing inside mom's shit hole. After my previous orgasm it took me a long time until I was ready for another cum. When she eventually felt that I was close to cumming she lowered her body all the way, sitting on my lower belly and making large circular movements with her hips while I spurted a into her guts.

Afterwards we were both exhausted so we rested a while and then in order to save time we skipped lunch and drove back home.

THE END

(Or is it? It certainly wasn't the end of our relationship.)

12