Mom & I Are Swingers

Story Info
Mother & daughter cross paths at swinger club.
2.2k words
4.42
271.3k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,229 Followers

After serving three years of a four-year enlistment in the Air Force, I was discharged early because of my promiscuous behavior. I guess I deserved it. I once went to a swinger club near the base and offered to take on everyone. I wanted to see how many people I could have sex with in one night. I lost count when I passed out during a strong orgasm, but I took on at least thirty-five men and six women. Some of them must have been in the Air Force because word of my shameful behavior got back to the Base Commander. I got a good chewing out for that one, but they didn't kick me out.

It was my fling with the Chaplain that did me in. I was on my knees blowing him when his wife walked in and caught us. He was cumming in my mouth at the time. The Air Force wanted to avoid a scandal so I was quietly discharged a few days later.

Before I continue, I suppose I should describe myself. I am twenty-four, five foot two, and measure 35-24-36. I am told that I bear a strong resemblance to model Rachel Hunter. I get my looks from my beautiful mother. If she had a dollar for every wolf whistle that came her way, she would be rich. She and my father got a divorce while I was in the service.

Naturally, Mom was curious about my early discharge. I told her that the Air Force was having a RIF, or Reduction in Force, and I had volunteered to get out early. She was skeptical until I showed her my discharge papers.

The first order of business after arriving home was to find a job. I got one as a salesperson in a clothing store. I had to blow the manager to get it, and do him once a week to keep it, but that was no problem. He was a nice-looking guy and I enjoyed munching on his big salami.

Mom had become quite a party girl and went out on dates two or three times a week. I began to suspect that my father had divorced her because she was unfaithful to him.

I continued to behave like a slut but tried to hide it from my mother. My sex drive was so strong that I needed to be fucked often. And what better place is there to get a lot of fucking than a swinger club? I was thumbing through the Yellow Pages looking for something else when I came across an ad for The Trapeze, a "club for like-minded adults". A quick phone call confirmed that, like many swinger clubs, single women were always welcome and their admission was free. Many swinging couples prefer threesomes with women, so there is a lot of demand for them.

I spent hours preparing for my first visit to The Trapeze. My makeup and outfit had to be perfect. Not that the clothes really mattered much. I planned on being out of them within a few minutes of walking in the door. The topless receptionist was a very pretty redhead with fantastic tits. She looked me up and down and winked. "Maybe we can get together a little later," she purred. "I think there's a good chance of that," I answered. Although I prefer men, I never pass up a workout with a good-looking gal.

Even though it was early, there was already a nice crowd in the main room. Some clubs have a rule against nudity outside the play areas. I was pleased to see that this one didn't. I spotted two topless women and one completely naked couple. I headed for the locker room and a few minutes later returned wearing nothing but a garter belt, stockings, high heels, and jewelry. I love to parade around naked in front of hundreds of strangers. I can almost have an orgasm just doing that. Heads swiveled in my direction. Eyes widened. Jaws dropped. How I love being the center of attention!

I took a stool at the bar and struck a sexy pose. After ordering a drink and paying for it with the bills I had stuffed down my stocking, I scanned the room looking for choice partners. I was soon approached by an attractive couple. The woman appeared to be in her thirties, had a very pretty face and a statuesque build. He was presentable but wasn't anything special. After chatting for a few minutes, I asked him how big his cock was. He unzipped his fly and pulled out a six-inch softie. I was sure it would swell up to at least eight inches. "Let's go," I said.

We stopped by the locker room so they could shed their clothes and then headed for the party rooms in back. The largest room had at least twenty identical beds lined up in four rows. It could have been a hospital ward if not for the dozen couples indulging in various sex acts on the beds.

My couple led me to an empty bed and we got right down to it. The woman went to her back and she and her husband pulled me on top of her. She stuffed her tongue into my pussy as I began licking hers. It was a nice, clean pussy, completely shaved and smelling of sandalwood. The man played with himself as he watched his wife and I performing a passionate sixty-nine. My lover really knew her way around a pussy and soon had me purring like a kitten.

The husband soon joined in and began fucking me doggy style. His thick cock was just the medicine my aching pussy needed. Having a cock in my pussy and a tongue on my clit is one of my favorite things. I heard someone moaning and realized that it was me. The husband (I hadn't even asked his name) was giving me a good, hard fucking and that was exactly what I needed. Sometimes I prefer a man who uses finesse, then there are other times when I need a no-nonsense fucking.

I had the wife's legs drawn back and tucked under my arms to give me easy access to her pussy. Her legs jerked whenever I hit a sweet spot. Her moans increased until they were louder than my own. She was squeezing my tits a little too hard, but I didn't complain. Sometimes a little pain mixed with the pleasure makes a very enjoyable combination. I finished the bitch off with a few swirls of my tongue around her clit. Even with my pussy tight against her mouth she made a lot of noise, enough to attract attention. We had a small audience sitting on the beds around us. I howled into her pussy as I came. My lover pumped me faster in an effort to keep my orgasm going. He managed to keep it going a little longer before pulling out.

I rolled off of her and lay gasping for air. The husband had shoved his cock into his wife's mouth and served her the load that rightfully belonged in my pussy. He was still shooting and she was still swallowing. It had been a fantastic start to what I hoped would be a long evening of great sex. When the wife finished swallowing her husband's load, she turned to me and said, "That was fun, dear. Maybe again later?" And then they were gone.

A man who had been watching suddenly mounted me. He didn't ask, but I always had the option to refuse him. I didn't. He pumped in and out a few times and shot his load. It was all over in twenty seconds. Apparently embarrassed by his unmanly premature ejaculation he hurried off into the crowd. At least he had worn a rubber so I didn't have a mess to clean up.

Then I heard something that curdled my blood. "OH, SWEET JESUS, THAT'S IT! FUCK ME HARDER! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Sweet Jesus was one of my mother's favorite expressions and that sounded like her voice. I gave my other potential lovers a rain check and went to see what was going on. I got the shock of my life when I found her on a corner bed with three men using her at the same time. One was underneath fucking her pussy, another was on top fucking her ass, and a third was fucking her mouth. I watched in shock as the one in her mouth shot his load. When he pulled away, Mom turned her head in my direction. Splooge dripped off her chin. When she saw me, she shook her head in disbelief. She closed her eyes and let her orgasm run its course. The two men who were fucking her finished and disappeared into the crowd.

I sat on the bed beside my freshly-fucked mother and tried to think of something to say. I decided that a joke might break the ice. "Well, now I know why I'm a nymphomaniac. I got it from you." We both cracked up. We wrapped towels around ourselves and went to the main room for a drink. As we passed through the crowd, people did double-takes when they saw us. We are so much alike that everyone assumes that we are mother and daughter as soon as they see us. Word began to spread that a mother-daughter team was in the club.

We ordered drinks and took them to a cozy booth in a secluded corner. I told Mom about my problems in the Air Force. "You got your strong sex drive from me," she said. "It certainly wasn't from your father. He had the sex drive of a tree stump. I started fucking around behind his back because he wasn't fucking me. I'm really sorry that you inherited this sickness from me."

"Don't be silly, Mom. I love being a nympho. It's the best present I've ever had from anyone. I just love to fuck."

After a long talk, we decided that as long as everything was out in the open, we might as well have our fun together. We returned to the orgy room, found a bed and laid down side-by-side. Two men mounted us almost immediately. As soon as mine ran his long, thick cock into my pussy, I knew I was in for a good fucking. Mom and I held hands as we were fucked in tandem.

After they had fucked us for about five minutes, one said to the other, "Want to switch so we can compare their pussies?" I liked my second lover better than the first one. Even though his cock was a little smaller, he used it with more skill. The head of his cock rubbing my G-spot gave me a nice orgasm. By then a large crowd had gathered to watch the novelty of a mother and daughter getting fucked side-by-side.

Mom's hand tightened around mine as she came. "OH, SWEET JESUS, THAT'S IT! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM! UHU..UHU..UHU..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I came before Mom's orgasm ended. Unlike Mom, I usually don't make a lot of noise when I cum. I huff and puff and babble incoherent obscenities. Our lovers were suddenly gone and Mom and I lay shivering and shuddering. Then a chant went up from the voyeurs surrounding the bed.

"DO EACH OTHER! DO EACH OTHER! DO EACH OTHER!"

Mom looked over at me and grinned. A cheer went up when her red lips touched mine. We kissed with our mouths closed for awhile, then I felt Mom's tongue swishing back and forth against my lips. Then I was French-kissing my own mother!

I lowered my head and sucked one of Mom's beautiful, round nipples into my mouth. I went back and forth on her tits for awhile, then I pulled her head down on mine. By then, I think everyone in the club, including the staff, had come to watch. Many were standing on the beds to get a better look.

"We might as well give them a real show," Mom said. And then to our appreciative audience, she said, "Folks, this is our first time. You'll never see anything like this again." Everyone applauded as Mom licked down my belly to my pussy. As she mounted me, her latest lover's cum dripped in my face. And then I had my tongue stuffed in the very orifice that I had emerged from twenty-four years earlier.

Mom was a very skillful pussy-eater. It was very obvious that she had performed the act many times. I tried to do to her pussy what she was doing to mine. I learned a few things during my first lesbian session with Mom. Thanks to her, I'm now a much better pussy-eater. When Mom and I came together, the applause was deafening.

Mom and I spent the rest of the evening sharing partners, both male and female. One of the alert staff members made a video of our performance and gave us a souvenir copy. We are so popular at the club that they actually pay us to show up. The dates that we will be there are always posted on the bulletin board. Business is always brisk on those nights. Everybody wants to see and fuck the mother-daughter swingers.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,229 Followers