Mom and I Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of the mother and son romance.
5.1k words
4.62
75.9k
117

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,323 Followers

All characters in this story are above the age of 18*

*****

Having spent ourselves in bed and having yet to actually get out of bed, mom was the first to speak up about the day ahead. Still enjoying the post orgasm bliss that we were experiencing, she nonetheless broke the comfortable silence by saying, "As much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day, I think it's time to get up, brush our teeth, take a shower, and get something to eat. Don't you, baby?"

Feeling a bit brazen, I answered, "Well, I actually have had a very tasty snack already. And I believe you enjoyed it too. In fact, I wouldn't mind having another course of you now."

As I said that I gently squeezed her ass cheeks in my hands and looked down towards her pussy, as if I were about to go down on her again. Mom swatted my shoulder playfully, as she giggled out, "Yes, I am aware of that, mister. But I'm serious. Besides, wouldn't you like to soap up your beautiful mother in the shower?"

Well, that got my attention. I even felt my cock twitch at the thought of her naked and wet in the shower. So, placing a gentle kiss to her lips, I grudgingly untangled myself from her arms and legs and stood up out of her bed. I wondered absently, if I should start referring to it as "our bed." I glanced back after I heard her moan of pleasure to see her resting on her side smirking at me, as she said, "Mmm...that is one damn sexy body you have there, baby."

I smirked back, as I answered, "Right back at you, sexy."

She then rolled over and stood up on the other side of the bed and smirked again, as she glanced at the sheets. She looked back at me, saying, "I guess it's just as well that I was planning to change these sheets, they definitely need a wash after last night and this morning."

I then helped her strip the bed as I admired her sexy body, still naked in front of me. While she took the sheets to the laundry room, I grabbed my toothbrush from my bathroom, and rejoined her in her bathroom. Mom was bending over the sink and beginning to brush her teeth. I walked up behind her and pressed my once again hard cock between her ass cheeks as I leaned forward and grabbed the toothpaste from the counter. She giggled cutely and wiggled her ass cheeks against me, as I began to brush my teeth.

We continued to tease each other back and forth, until we had finished brushing our teeth and rinsing our mouths out. I then grabbed her and turned her around for a deep passionate kiss. We drew back and smiled at each other. She then grabbed my hand and led me into her walk-in shower. She turned on the water and got the heat right, before we both stepped under the spray and began to wash ourselves and each other. I soaped her back as she did her front. I teased her butt with gentle squeezes, as she looked over her shoulder at me. She returned the favor and teased my butt as well.

I then drew her close, stepped under the water, and kissed her deeply as we let the hot water rinse us clean. I then put some shampoo in her hair and began to gently massage her scalp, causing her to close her eyes and moan softly. I rinsed her hair and drew her in again for another deep kiss. I moaned at the feeling of her large breasts mashed against my torso. She moaned as I slid my hands down her body and gripped her ass cheeks to pull her closer.

We broke the kiss as she began to shampoo my hair. We both laughed when she had to stand on her tip toes to reach all my hair even though I kept it cut short due to swimming. I sighed as she massaged my scalp. I had never experienced this kind of closeness, trust, and affection. I enjoyed it immensely. I opened my eyes after she maneuvered my head under the water spray to rinse me off. Looking down at her, I was again struck by how amazingly beautiful my mother truly is. I pulled her back to me and then pressed her back to the wall as I kissed her deeply. She moaned into the kiss as she snaked her arms around my waist.

Breaking the kiss, she tilted her head to the side and smiled up at me as she said, "You are so damn sexy, baby. I don't think I could ever get enough of you."

I smiled back at her as I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "So are you, and I doubt ever will get enough of you either. Although, I do believe it was you that dragged us out of bed when I was about to prove that point. But I suppose it's better late than never."

With that, I sank to my knees and draped one of her legs over my shoulder to expose her shaved pussy and puckered asshole. I brought my mouth to her clit and began to suck gently, as I used my thumb to massage her asshole. Mom moaned deeply, as she gripped my head for support. I made her cry out in pleasure when I slipped two fingers into her pussy. I moaned in pleasure as I continued to suck her clit, massage her asshole, and stimulate her g-spot.

Mom was moaning louder now. I looked up at her and saw her head thrown back and resting against the tile shower wall. The hot water was still flowing over us and I marveled at how the water made her skin shimmer. Her large breasts were plump and taught. I was amazed that they were real, because that kind of perfection is rarely found in nature. I moaned against her clit, causing her body to jerk. I moaned again, trying to send the vibrations directly into her clit. I seemed to work, because mom's body began to shake. She gripped my head tightly, as her head fell forward. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut and her face scrunched up as if she was concentrating very hard.

I moaned louder against her clit and continued to massage her asshole and g-spot. This seemed to push her over the edge. She then cried out loudly as her body shook in orgasm. She shook uncontrollably for sever seconds, as she rode out her orgasm. Mom then opened her eyes and sighed, as I looked up at her. I removed my fingers from her pussy and stopped massaging her asshole, before placing one last kiss to her clit. I smiled up at her as I said, "I could go down on you for hours, mom, just to watch you orgasm. God, you look even sexier than usual when you cum."

She then pulled me to my feet and kissed me deeply. We both moaned into the kiss as we hugged each other's wet naked bodies. Mom then broke the kiss and spun us around so that my back was to the wall. She smirked up at me as she said, "I think my baby needs some attention from his mother now."

With that she sank to her knees and grabbed my now hard cock in her hands. She looked up at me and smirked as she ran her tongue from my balls to the tip of my cock. She kept eye contact a she opened her mouth wider and began to suck my hard cock. She used both hands to stroke my cock shaft as she sucked up and down in rhythm. She was amazing at sucking cock. I moaned loudly in pleasure. She moaned around my hard cock and began to suck harder and deeper. Her head was bobbing back and forth as she took the whole length of my hard cock into her mouth.

She was sucking so hard and with such determination that I imagined that she was trying to suck my skull out through my cock. Not a bad way to go, all things considered. I continued to watch her suck my cock until I felt my balls begin to draw up. I knew that I was going to cum soon. Not knowing how she felt about someone cumming in her mouth, I decided to warn her by saying, "I'm going to cum, baby. I'm so fucking close."

Without pausing or slowing her rhythm, mom looked up at me and made eye contact letting me know that she was definitely ok with me cumming in her mouth. I felt my toes curl as the first spurt of cum erupted from my hard cock and right into my mother's waiting mouth. I heard in moan in pleasure and I swear I felt her body shake in pleasure, as I continued to unload my hot cum into her mouth. She slowed her movements but continued to suck deeply as she milked my hard cock clean of my cum. After she had claimed every drop of cum, she drew her mouth off of my cock and placed a gentle kiss to my cockhead as she looked up at me and smiled.

She smirked as she said, "Mmm...now that is how this mother gives her sexy son the attention her deserves."

I laughed at her cuteness and pulled her to her feet so I could capture her lips for another deep kiss. We continued to kiss deeply, before we shut off the water and stepped out of the shower hand in hand. We dried ourselves off and left the bathroom completely at ease with each other. I kissed her quickly before going to my room to dress. I joined her afterwards in the kitchen as she made us some hot tea. We both preferred tea to coffee and this had always been our own way to start the day. Besides our quick but intimate kiss as I entered the kitchen, everything was as we had always been.

I smiled as we fell into step next to each other and made our breakfast. We both seemed to keep glancing over at each other smiling goofily. She was wearing a pink silk robe, a tight-fitting t-shirt that showed her nipples and breasts beautifully, and a pair of tight-fitting shorts that I knew perfectly showed off her sexy ass. I was more casual in a loose-fitting pair of shorts and a tight t-shirt. I finally couldn't take anymore and embraced her from behind, as I placed a gentle kiss to the back of her neck. I then whispered into her ear, "How about we have a nice lazy day today. It's been a long time since we both just enjoyed each other's company around the house."

She leaned back into me and breathed out, "That sounds amazing, baby. I could use a day of nothing but lounging around the house."

Mom then leaned her head back farther so that our eyes met and held my gaze before breathing out, "I love you so much."

I smiled as I replied, "Love you too, baby."

Placing another kiss to her neck, I stepped away to continue with breakfast. We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence, with brief small talk of what we should do today. We decided to start the day out by the pool, me swimming my daily laps while she sunbathed. We both cleaned our plates and cleaned the kitchen before she grabbed me by the hand and led us to the stairs. I stopped us in the hallway and pretended to be shocked like I remembered something important, as I turned to her and said, "I just realized something that I forgot."

I continued to look at her in shock, as she looked at me with a concerned face. She finally broke the silence, asking, "What's wrong, baby?"

I then moved to her quickly and pressed her back against the wall, as I crashed my lips into hers. She jumped and squeaked in surprise, then closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck. Never breaking the kiss, I leaned down and pulled her shorts and panties down her thighs. She wiggled her ass and kicked off the offending clothing, as I pulled down my shorts and boxer briefs and kicked them off as well. I then lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

Our kiss had turned very passionate and needy, as I positioned her over my hard cock. I lowered her down and maneuvered my hard cock into her wet pussy. We both moaned into each other's mouths at the feeling of my hard cock sliding into her warm pussy. We were unable to continue our kiss as my hard cock bottomed out onside her pussy. We both clung to each other, as I set a hard and fast pace fucking my mother's pussy.

Her head was right next to mine and her mouth was an inch from my ear. I relished the moans and pants coming from my mom, as I continued to hold her tightly to me. I wanted to give her a proper fucking in our first quickie. I smiled as I thought of this as one of the many "first times" that we could experience together. Mom was clinging to me and I could already feel her body begin to shake, signaling a fast approaching orgasm. I wanted to cum with her, so I redoubled my pace.

Mom's moans of pleasure soon turned to a stream of barely coherent exclamations of, "Oh, God! Oh, Alex! Oh, Baby! Fuck me! Fuck mommy! Fuck your mother! Just like that, you dirty boy!"

I was loving her dirty talk and readily complied. She let out a deep moan that turned into a scream of shear pleasure as her pussy exploded in orgasm. Her pulsating pussy sent me over the edge, and I exploded inside her, filling her pussy with my hot cum. We both ceased all movement except for our heaving chests. We continued to cling to each other, desperate to hold on to our closeness. Mom finally began to disentangle her legs from my waist. I set her down to her feet gently and continued to hold on to her, making sure she could remain standing.

I smirked as her legs shook under her, as she lay her head against my chest. We didn't speak for a few minutes. The only sounds coming from us were our heavy breathing as we tried to relax. Finally, mom looked up at me with a raised eyebrow and said, "So that was what you forgot?"

I smiled down at her and shrugged my shoulders as I answered, "Well I wanted to do something to surprise you. I thought this was the perfect time to have our first quickie."

Mom smiled and blushed at that as she replied, "We've had a lot of firsts in the past 12 hours, baby."

I nodded and said, "So you seem to get rather vocal when I catch you off guard like that. I didn't realize my mother had such a dirty mind."

Mom blushed harder, but replied, "You didn't seem to mind when you were fucking me, mister."

Looking deep into her eyes, I answered, "Oh I certainly didn't mind. Your pillow talk is always a big turn on for me. I hope to hear a lot more too."

I said this as I lowered my mouth to hers for a deep kiss. My softened cock finally slipping from her freshly fucked and cum filled pussy. We both moaned into each other's mouths as we continued to hold each other. Mom then broke the kiss and took a deep breath before casually bending down to pick up her shorts and panties. She didn't even bother to put them back on. She simply walked up the stairs and gave me a nice show of her swaying ass. I smirked at her playfulness, as I recovered my discarded clothes and followed her upstairs. I quickly changed into a pair of speedos and put on some sunscreen.

I briefly considered swimming naked to really tease my mother but decided against it. Realizing that I didn't need to swim naked to tease her, I decided on wearing my usual swim wear. I met her by the backyard pool and kissed her briefly, before diving in and beginning my daily laps. Mom was dressed in a white string bikini shat showed off her form quite nicely, as she lounged on a deck chair and began to put on her own sunscreen. I got glimpses of her oiling herself up when my face was turned to her. She always made oiling herself up look so sexy and sensual.

The backyard had a high fence that completely blocked out anyone from snooping. Even the next-door neighbors on either side couldn't have spied on us if they looked out an upstairs window. Our house was also equipped with two wings on either side that came back, forming a slightly box shaped crescent that gave us extra privacy of the back deck, hot tub, and half the pool. The deck was also set up with several poolside lounge chairs for sunbathing, a grill, and chairs and table with retracting shade umbrella. The whole deck also had a retracting tarp roof that covered all the way to the pool, allowing us to relax outside even in the rain or if we needed shade from the sun.

I had just about finished my laps when I heard mom calling to me. I stopped and stood up in the pool as she asked, "Baby, can you do my back please?"

I looked and saw that she was already sprawled on her stomach waiting for me. I nodded and answered, "Just a few more laps, mom, then I will."

I heard her answer "thanks, baby" before I continued. I finished my remaining laps and swam to the edge of the pool. Climbing out, I grabbed my towel and dried off, before walking over to her. I reached for her sun oil and placed some on my hands. I then positioned myself straddling her thighs, as I dripped some oil onto her back. I began to slowly massage the oil allover her back. I knew she loved it when I worked in a nice massage along with spreading the oil over her. I continued to gently massage her back and shoulders firmly but, in a way, that I knew would have her purring.

I was rewarded by hearing her soft moans as she enjoyed my impromptu warm oil massage. As I worked her back and shoulders, I admired her string bikini. Her top was attached in the back by two strings tied together. Her bottom was attached on either side by two more strings tied together. Sliding down so that I was now laying between her legs, I worked her lower back and felt her go almost limp beneath me.

Feeling mischievous, I untied the strings holding her bottom piece in place and pulled it away. I heard her quiet moan, as she maneuvered to let me pull it free from underneath her. I then smirked as I lightly bit her right ass cheek, causing her to stiffen and yelp in surprise. I laughed as I said, "Sorry mom. But I always wanted to do that."

She giggled as she continued to lay there with her cute butt exposed to me. I then began to massage and kneed her ass cheeks and thighs. She moaned again and relaxed further beneath me. I looked up and saw that she was resting her head on her arms, with her eyes closed and her face completely relaxed. Deciding that I would give her a happy ending, I then lowered my face to between her legs as I spread her ass cheeks. She tensed up and gasped as she felt my lips kiss her puckered asshole.

I heard her quiet moaned question of, "Baby?" right before I drove my wet tongue right into my mother's asshole. I moaned into her asshole as I heard her squeak at the unexpected intrusion, but since she didn't object, I continued to rim her deeply. Mom's moans began to grow deeper, and she would gasp from time to time whenever I would hit her just right with my tongue. I had never done this before, but I had seen it done in porn and read about it in erotica. I was always turned on at the prospect of the act. But I had never chanced to do it before on any of my girlfriends, due to worry that I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I thought that I would.

Truth be told my cock was once again rock hard and poking out of my speedo. I moaned again into mom's asshole as I continued to probe her with my tongue. Wanting to increase the pleasure I was giving my mother, I snaked one hand under her and pulled her up to the doggie style position. I then used my index and middle fingers to slide into her wet pussy to stimulate her g-spot, as I used my thumb to rub her clit. Mom's reaction was immediate. Her asshole clamped down on my tongue as she moaned loudly.

I then set a pace that kept my fingers, thumb, and tongue in rhythm as I continued to thoroughly pleasure my beautiful mother. She was panting and her body began to shake. She had never reached her orgasm so fast before, so I made a mental note of how much she enjoyed this for future pleasures. Mom was now pushing her ass back into my face and skewering her pussy on my fingers and her asshole on my tongue. I was enjoying this so much, that when she suddenly cried out and began to shake uncontrollably, I was actually caught off guard until I felt her pussy explode with her juices.

Her head was lowered to the chair as she panted for breath. I finished tongue fucking her spasming asshole, before placing a tender kiss to her puckered hole. Mom seemed to enjoy this, because I heard her giggle. She then moaned deeply as I slid my wet fingers from her pussy. I licked my fingers clean, enjoying her tangy juices, as she slumped onto the chair in front of me. She rolled over and gasped out, "Baby, where did you learn how to do that?"

I smiled as I slipped beside her and let her snuggle into my side, as I answered, "Well, I saw it a few pornos and read about it in some stories, but this was my first time actually doing it."

Mom rested her head on my chest, as she breathed out, "I've never had a guy lick my asshole before. I've always been interested in it, but I could never work up the courage to ask. My god, you made me cum so fast. I think I almost passed out there at the end."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,323 Followers
12