Mom and I Go on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad kept talking while Mom and I shared her dessert. It was thick and creamy and gooey and Mom chewed it slowly and sensuously, running her tongue over her lips, putting on a show that had my dick pulsing in my pants. I needed to get her out of the restaurant and fuck her.

Dad asked for the bill. Mom stared at me, a wicked little smile on her face. We got up to go, Dad leading the way. I followed Mom, but several steps behind, enjoying the view of her hips rocking from side to side as we climbed the stairs. Was she exaggerating the motion, putting on a show for me? I reached into my pocket, ran my fingers through her panties. When she got to the top stair she stopped and looked back to me. The motion dragged up the fabric of the dress, revealing the top of a stocking, one of the clasps holding it up, and the tanned skin of her thigh. She reached for my hand and led me to the front door.

Dad had used the valet parking. While his car was brought to him, the three of us talked. Mom backed into me, pressing her butt to my erection. The movement was subtle, unremarkable, incredibly fucking arousing. When Dad drove off I took Mom's hand in mine and we headed for the car. Once there Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and moved in to me. I stepped forward, our bodies met. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her close, rested a hand on her lower back. Our hips swayed together as if we were both listening to the same gentle music.

Her firm breasts were pressed against me, I felt her hard nipples through the thin fabric. My swollen cock strained against the front of my pants. Mom rocked her hips against my penis. I moved my hands to massage her ass through her dress; we continued to sway.

I glanced around. We were alone. Mom's panties were in my pocket. Could I, could we, get away with it? I continued rubbing Mom's butt through her dress while pulling up the fabric, bunching it to her backside. I curled my fingers around and under the hem, touched her naked butt. Mom let out a low moan. I worked on her dress until I had it all the way up. I danced my fingers across the curve of her ass. My hand cupped naked skin crossed by silken garters.

Mom had complained about her reticent, staid husband. Had our flirting in the restaurant, right in front of Dad, fired up her libido as much as it had mine? How far was she willing to go? I slipped my hands down, past her butt, between her thighs. I found drops of moisture; her pussy was leaking juice. Mom lifted her head from my shoulder, looked into my eyes, and brought her lips to my mouth. I kissed her back. Our tongues connected, sending shivers through my body. My mother tasted, well, divine.

Mom and I made out. She spread her legs. I reached across her ass and between her legs to her pussy. She shuddered, moaning in my mouth, "Unnnggghhh."

Thank god Mom was in heels, only a few inches shorter than I. I stretched and slipped two fingers inside her, fucking her from behind. My other hand moved up her side and cupped a braless breast. Mom pressed against me, her eyes shut; I massaged her breast and fingered her pussy. Her breathing became more rapid. When I pushed a finger inside her she bit my lower lip. I glanced back at the street - we were alone - and spun the two of us around so her back was to the car. Mom opened her eyes; they were filled with lust and desire. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and slid them down her front, lifted the hem of her dress, and ran a finger along her hot wet pussy lips. I slid it, then another, inside her. She moaned.

I no longer cared who saw us. I slipped my other hand inside the top of her dress to cup bare tit-flesh. Mom was writhing. I took her nipple between my fingers, squeezed it, pushed a third finger inside her cunt. Mom's breathing increased, her knees weak, she squeezed her thighs on my hand.

"Oh John, you're going to make me cum."

Her voice was loud and wanton and obscene. I looked around. We were alone.

I coated my thumb with her juice and moved it to her clit. "Come for me Mom. I want you to come for me."

She snorted, "Unggghh! Oh yes, keep it up, keep it up," and then it was here. She went rigid, then wailed, "Oh, God, OH GOD JOHN!!" as her body shook in my arms. She buried her face in my neck.

I continued rubbing Mom's pussy and her body relaxed, then tensed as a second, third, and fourth orgasm followed the first. I was ready to keep going, but Mom finally took hold of my wrist, pulled my fingers from her pussy, drew them to her mouth. She smiled, a wicked little grin, and swallowed the fingers, sucking and licking her juice from them. When done she licked her lips and smiled again, this one denoting satisfaction.

"Son, I think it's time you took me home. I need your cock."

I opened the door and Mom stepped in. With one foot in the car and the other on the pavement, she pulled up the front of her dress, baring her naked pussy and drawing a finger across the lips before bringing her other leg into the car. At that moment our luck ran out. A dude, about my age, came around the corner. Mom didn't see him, but I did. He flashed me the thumb's up.

Closing the door behind her, eager to get home, I scooted around the car. Mom was even less patient than I. She had spread her legs apart. I had a clear view of her stockings and straps. Her pussy were soaked; the skin glistened.

I backed the car out. As we drove by the restaurant Mom plunged two fingers into her pussy, and pulled the lever, dropping her seat to the horizontal. She pushed aside her dress top, squeezed a breast, and started moaning, "Oh baby, I can't wait til we get home and you fuck me and make Mommy come. I need you inside me."

If she was trying to inspire me, she was succeeding. I also almost drove the car into a ditch.

Mom bolted up. "Oh baby, am I distracting you? You need to pay attention to the road."

She leaned over and kissed me. "All I could think about when your father was talking was how much I wanted you to make love to me. You make me so frigging horny."

She reached down and stroked my erection, its outline evident in my pants.

"I guess you're horny too. Let's see if Mama can help."

Her hands were in my lap, freeing my hard-on. I kept my eyes on the road. I felt cool air, then I felt my mother's warm breath, then I felt a wet mouth wrap itself around the tip of my dick. I managed to drive home without mishap, although it was at times difficult - I had one hand on the wheel and the other on my mother's head. When we pulled into the driveway Mom didn't notice.

"Mom, you want to go inside?"

My cock was lodged in her mouth. I got a, "Uunnnnnhh hhhhuuuuhhh," before Mom pulled her head up and looked around. Drops of saliva spotted her chin.

"Oh, we're home."

I opened my door, scooted around the car, one hand holding up my pants, and found Mom just stepping out. I picked her up over my shoulder, banged the car door shut with my hip, and sprinted through the front door to the bedroom, where I dropped her onto the bed. She landed hard, harder than I intended, and bounced, laughing all the time. Her hair was a wild mess, her dress open, her legs and pussy fully exposed. I tore off my clothes.

Mom stood and calmly took off her dress. Wearing only the garter belt, stockings, and heels, she turned in a slow circle.

"So, what do you think? Does Mama dress up well?"

"Mom, you're stunning."

She took my chin in her hand and kissed me. "My sex life has been rather, shall we say, drab. I'd like to explore. Would you like to explore with me?"

"Yeah, I'd love to Mom. I love you so much."

Mom sat on the side of the bed and raised a leg. I removed a shoe and rolled the stocking down her leg. She giggled when it got stuck on her foot; my limited experience with these things evident. I did better with the other leg. She stood. I took off her lace garter belt while she looked over my shoulder at the full length mirror. She liked watching us, naked mother and naked son. I looked too. The image of the two of us, it seemed right. I took her in my arms and we kissed, learning, exploring, tasting each other's mouth.

When done I cradled her body to mine, wishing this moment could last forever. I looked at her, seeing in her eyes the same love I felt for her. While still partially a phantasm, the knowledge that my mother loved me as I loved her was becoming increasingly real. Mom saw the look in my eyes.

"You okay?"

"Yes, everything is perfect. Its just so amazing, you and I, together, lovers."

"Good, and yes it is." She kissed me. "Now lay on the bed. After last night I owe you one."

I stuffed a pillow behind my head and rested my hands on my chest. I wanted to watch. Mom nested between my thighs and leaned forward, placing her hands on mine. Her breasts grazed my erection.

"Mama is going to give you everything you need." She pulled my hands to her face, kissed them, pushed them to the side.

And then it happened. She lowered her head and, held my cock with one hand, traced its veins with her tongue, her soft lips brushing firm flesh. After coating my shaft with saliva, she curled her tongue, dragged it over every valley and ridge, kept her eyes on mine. She cupped the side of my penis and kissed up its length.

I was in awe, watching her gorgeous face between my legs, her toned body, her beautiful pert breasts; her nipples thick and hard with desire.

Mom continued to taste my flesh. She opened her mouth and trailed her tongue over my shaft, her hot breath warming the spit covered tool. She scooted back, spit into her hand, and, holding my dick by its base, twisted her hand in a corkscrew motion.

"Oh god Mom, fuck yes."

She slid her hand, which was slick with pre-cum and saliva, up my shaft and grasped the cock-head, curling her fingers over the head, pressing the heel of her hand to my frenulum. She began working my blood engorged tool.

As she did so she dipped her head to my ball sac and sucked one of the orbs past her lips, into her mouth. She moved from one to the other, suckling on my balls. Mom moaned deeply, sending vibrations through my scrotum, throughout my being. I panted, struggled to breathe. She popped my balls from her mouth and greedily lapped the ball sac. With her nose pushed into the now sticky sac, her tongue slithered behind it, tickled my perineum,

"Fuck mom, you're incredible."

Mom kissed the center of my balls and opened her mouth, stretching the skin, pressing the flat of her tongue to it, wiggling it around.

"Ohmigawd."

Mom pulled back and grinned, clamping her fist around the base of my cock.

"How am I doing champ? It's been awhile."

Before I could answer Mom circled her tongue around the engorged head of my penis, then tried to push her tongue into my cockslit. I moaned and shuddered.

She answered her own question. "I guess I'm doing okay."

Mom spit onto my cockhead. I watched the saliva drip down its length. She spit again, opened her mouth wide, removed her hand - she did not want anything to impede my view - and lowered her face over my dick, frantically licking my cock as it disappeared into her face. It hit the back of her mouth. Her lips sealed around my tool.

"Oh fuck yes."

She sucked, her cheeks sunken, her tongue swirling around my flesh. I melted into the mattress.

Mom bobbed lightly up and down, sometimes forcing her head down, testing her limits. She kept her eyes on me; she later told me how she loved the blissful expression on my face. She moaned into my flesh and I moaned in response, letting her know I loved what she was doing to me. Her silky sweet tongue never stopped swirling over my tool. Several times she reared up, caught her breath, let some spittle drool from her mouth to my cock, and dove back down. She loved the obscenity of it all; the dirty sound of my cock driving into her face filled the bedroom.

And although, excepting her one unhappy experience in Burlington, it must have been years since Mom had given head, she was relentless. I was moaning in delight, clawing the bedspread.

Mom saw the effect she was having. She pulled off my tool, licked the head, and said, "How about it dear, does Mama know how to suck dick?"

I nodded yes, but she didn't waited for the answer. She let some more spit drool from her mouth and pushed the liquid down my shaft with her tongue. Her hand returned to my balls, massaging, tugging the orbs. She licked me hard, like a starving woman, then dropped her mouth over my shaft, swallowing more than half my length. Her satin tongue ran all over it. She rocked her body forward, forcing another half-inch into her face. Drool crept from the corners of her mouth.

She pulled her mouth off my dick, licked its length, and opened wide to swallow me again, caressing my balls with her fingers as she devoured me, her lips puckered around my tool, suctioning me with preternatural intensity. I lay a hand on her head.

Mom ripped her mouth off me. Gasping, smiling, she took a moment to catch her breath, and asked again, "Well, how am I doing?"

I looked at her face. Saliva coated her cheeks and mouth. "Fricking incredible."

She smiled. "How about this?"

Mom pressed her chest to my shaft, squeezing her tits to my dick. I gulped, fascinated by the sight of my cock sliding between her breasts. I had once suckled on those things. She increased the pace; her hair bounced on her shoulders. She paused, dropped a fresh string of spit into her cleavage, and resumed driving my shaft between her boobs.

Her tone was innocent, with filthy undertones. "Do I make your cock feel good?"

"Fuck yes."

She continued; I felt a rumble in my balls. Then, in one quick motion, my cock was back in her mouth, her hand on my testicles.

I could take no more. I thought, does Mom swallow? I said, "OH fuck Mom, gonna cum."

Mom moaned around the cock crammed between her lips. She looked at me, her eyes begged for my seed. Her fingertips stroked my ball sac and pressed my perineum, massaging my prostate from the outside. I bucked, every muscle in my body tensed. My dick had never been harder. Mom squeezed my balls again and my orgasm consumed me. Semen surged the length of my cock, exploded from the tip, filled Mom's mouth. She captured every drop while her tongue swabbed my cockhead. Mom looked up again; her eyes shone with wicked desire, then they shone with love. She eased my cock from her mouth, stretched her jaw, and took one last lick from balls to tip.

She sat back, smiling sweetly, watching me catch my breath. She caressed my thighs.

"I love you."

I was so focused on my body - it felt so good - that it took me a second to respond: "That was amazing. I love you."

I extended my hand, pulled her towards me, ran my hand though her hair. She nuzzled her cheek against my hand and lay next to me. I looked into those entrancing green eyes and trailed a hand over the curve of her hips to her breasts. She smiled, bit her lip. I rubbed my palm back and forth on her nipples.

We lay for awhile, content. Them Mom picked her head up, supporting it on her hand.

"You know, I meant it earlier, I want to be fucked, fucked like a whore."

"Okay, but I've never fucked a whore."

She reached for my penis. "I'm sure we'll figure it out. I know it's our first date and I don't want you to think I'm easy, but I have this fantasy about being tied up. You ever tie anyone to a bed and fuck her."

"No."

Nonetheless, my cock was getting hard in her hand. "This little fellow seems like it might want to try."

She squeezed the shaft and continued. "I've thought about it for years, but I've never trusted anyone enough to do it," then adding in a facetious tone, "You interested? Wanna tie your Mommy up?"

My rock hard penis had already answered the question. "Yes."

"Good. Your father left some old ties in the closet. We'll use those. It's time he contributed to my sex life.'

I got out of bed and found the ties. When I returned I reached between her legs, pushed a finger into her slit. She was steaming, wet, sloppy, soaked. She was ready. I kissed her soft sweet lips, centered her on the bed, stroked her face with the back of my hand. She wiggled into place. I kissed her.

"Okay, let's go. Tie me down son, enjoy my body."

I brought Mom's hands to the headboard's railing. She arched her neck and watched as I bound her wrists. Then I trailed my fingertips along her arm. She squirmed, just a bit. I ran my fingers up her neck and through her hair. Mom, still a tad nervous, nibbled on her lips. I moved to the foot of the bed, secured her legs. She whimpered, then relaxed. I tenderly kissed each red painted toenail, then wrapped my hands around her right foot, massaged it, left a trail of kisses over the top of her foot and up her shin. Mom watched, eyes wide, unsure of what would happen next. When I kissed her knee she caught her breath. When I used my tongue to explore the back of her knee, which turned out to be very sensitive, she panted. I lifted her leg and nibbled along the back of her thigh and dragged my tongue to the crease of her hip bone.

Mom squirmed and stretched, pulling on the ties. I kissed her pussy. The aroma was strong; it tickled my nostrils. I dipped my face into her sex, immersed myself in her.

Mom moaned, but I decided to delay the attack on her pussy. Instead I gave her left foot and leg the same treatment I'd given the right. When done Mom squirmed, flexing her feet and toes. Her pussy glistened in the sunlight coming through the window; it had swollen, the interior pink lips had opened for inspection. Attempting to entice me, she wiggled her hips.

I straddled her prone body, kissing up and down her stomach, taking my time, teasing her, feasting on her. She fidgeted; she moaned; she stretched her legs, dug her heels into the mattress, arched her back, sank her head into the pillow, offered me her pussy. I licked along the curve of her rib cage and caressed her sides with my fingertips. She nibbled her lips when I kissed along the bottom of her breasts. I trailed my tongue to and across her areolas, then, just barely, flicked her nipples. Mom gasped, writhing in sensual undulations.

This was fun. I kissed my way to her other breast, suckled her nipple into my mouth, held it between my teeth, lashed it with my tongue. Mom trembled, struggling to breathe. My mouth traveled back and forth, from tit to tit. Her eyes fluttered closed; I enjoyed making her squirm and wiggle. I'd nibble a nipple, then switch to the other, munching on my mother's most splendid breasts. Mom groaned and arched her back, trying to feed me her boobs. She pulled her wrists taut against the ties.

Between heavy breaths Mom whined, "You're enjoying this son, aren't you."

"You're not," I mumbled into her breast.

"Yeah, okay, I am, but please, please, my pussy."

My hands on her knees, I pushed her legs open and rubbed up the soft flesh of her inner thighs, approaching, but not quite reaching, her pussy. Finally, as she let out an especially ardent moan, I placed a single finger at the base of her pussy. "You mean here, you want me to touch you here?"

I drew the finger upward, along the length of her pussy lips. She was soaking wet, ready.

"Oh god yes."

"I need to consider the proposition." I lowered my head again, taking little bites all over her firm tits. I pressed another finger to her sex, but did not push inside.

"Please."

She lifted her hips to my finger. I withdrew my hand.

Mom laughed, kicked her heels on the bed. "You."

I kissed my way back down her tummy, pushed her thighs aside, opened her up. I was staring at my mother's cunt. How exactly did big old me come out of that tiny sweet hole? It was beautiful, so was she. It was time.

I placed my hands on her pussy lips, pulled them aside, and gazed at the exposed pink flesh. She was soaked. I trailed my tongue over her slit. She had a sweet light taste. Mom moaned and, when my tongue reached her clit, cooed. She closed her eyes, focused on the pleasure I was bringing her. I stretched the skin above her clit, exposed the nub, sucked it into my mouth, french kissed it, caressed it, slapped it with my tongue. I dragged my tongue, first the rough top, then the soft underside, over it; the first got a growl, the second a purr. Mom lifted her hips into my face.