Mom and Me - Adventures with Spunk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked about half full and I heard her whispering to herself as she got to her feet. Looking down at me, she stared at my deflating organ and I saw her shake her head before leaving the bathroom to go downstairs. I lay there for a moment wondering what to do next. That had been so totally and thrillingly awesome in every way.

With a huge effort, I got to my feet and went to the sink. Running the cold tap, I splashed water on my sweat covered face and stared at myself in the mirror. What the hell had just happened? I took a hand flannel, soaked it, and washed all around my crotch, dick, balls, and backside before drying myself off. But I knew what had just happened.

Mom had grabbed my erect penis and masturbated me through the throes of my orgasm and made sure I did what I had to do and fill the beaker with my big load. There was no question she had done that and I was utterly gobsmacked that she had.

I was also completely stunned that I had loved every second of what we had done and wanted to do it again as soon as possible.

And more if I got lucky. Real lucky.

My own Mother had suddenly become much more to me in every way.

***

Mom was sat at the kitchen table when I finally came downstairs.

In front of her was the now empty measuring beaker and the result sheet Doctor Meadows had given us to fill in. She didn't say anything as I went to the fridge and got myself a Coke before coming over to sit opposite her. What were we supposed to say to each other? How do you begin a conversation after what we had just done?

Mom put her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her clasped hands as she sat looking at me. "Are you alright, sweetie?" she asked suddenly.

"Yeah. Sure. I guess," I replied quietly.

I could sense she was weighing her words carefully and I wasn't exactly sure where this conversation was headed because I thought I knew the type of Mom - or woman - she was.

"That was a lot," she said.

"Was it?" I shuffled in my chair, "I uh don't remember," I paused, "Did you.."

Our eyes kind of met and I had the strangest feeling as if we were about to cross some sort of red line in our relationship. Whatever she was going to say next would change things between us.

She gave a slight nod. "Yes, Henry," she said as we stared at each other, "Yes I did. Not because I wanted to but because I had to. You were too far gone and I thought you were going to pass out or something. Now I understand what you were saying."

Passing out was the least of it. All I could think about was the fact my own Mother had actually grabbed my hard dick and helped masturbate me to one really intense climax.

"So what do we do now, Mom?" I asked her, "Every time was like the last time."

Mom sat back in her chair and I found myself looking at her in a totally different way. More as a woman than as a Mother. Her thick blonde hair was perfect as usual as it curled around her face to her shoulders. Her white blouse hung loosely on her but the outline of her bra was plain to see as the size of her bust pushed against the cotton.

She didn't say anything but continued to look at me. "I think," she began, "We both need to come to terms with our little situation and how to move forward from where we are now. First things first, Henry," she explained as she sat forward and folded her arms, "We need to decide how we're going to talk about all this."

I shook my head. "Talk?"

Mom took a deep breath. "Talk as in sex talk, Henry. How we describe things between us. What we call things and how we express what we're doing."

"Not sure I understand, Mom," I said. I think I did but she had to be the one to say it out loud and the more she talked about it the louder my heart pounded in my head at the insanity of it all.

"How do you talk about sex, Henry?" she asked out of the blue, "The words you and your friends use at school. Like what do you call your," She hesitated for a second, "Your thing. Your penis?"

If my eyeballs could have popped out of my skull they would have done so right now. "My uh penis?" I mumbled. It felt like I had a mouthful of chewing gum, "Dick, I guess."

Dick would do. Dick sounded the least embarrassing.

"Anything else. Don't be scared to say anything. We need to get this sorted out right now if we're going to get through the next two weeks."

Oh hell. Go for it, dude. Just lay it all out there. "Um, cock. Sometimes we use cock. Wang, maybe. Uh, prick. Dong." Dong? NOBODY calls it a dong, you moron. Oh boy. This is some seven shades of embarrassing shit. I shrugged my shoulders when I couldn't think of any more words.

Mom nodded slowly. Her face was as red as my own. "Dick, cock, wang, dong, and prick, huh," she repeated with a slight smile as my jaw hit the floor. No way was she saying these words. It was like Mary Poppins talking about the finer points of butt fucking!

"Vagina?"

"Pussy."

"Anything else?"

"Beaver."

Mom raised her eyebrows as I sat there squirming. "Anything else?"

Uh. Where was she going with this?

"A really rude word beginning with C?"

Wow, she really did want to stretch that elastic as far it would go. No way was I saying that word to her face. That word was right at the top of the disgusting scale for disgusting words you never ever say in front of your Mom.

"C?"

"You can say it."

"No I can't, Mom."

She sat further forward and looked me straight in the eye.

"The word is Cunt, dear," she said matter of factly, "At the end of the day, it's still just a word. Now, what should we call those of things we need to talk about?"

Talk? I could barely get out a squeak. I was completely gobsmacked and practically speechless as Mom led me by the hand through the minefield of sex slang. By the time we were finished, she told me I should go to bed and get some rest as I was wiped out emotionally. My Mother was a totally different person to what she had been mere hours before.

And I wasn't exactly sure how to handle that. Somehow I got to my feet and headed for the stairs.

"Henry," said Mom as she still sat at the kitchen table.

I turned and stared at her.

"At least three times a day, right?" she asked.

Uh yeah. At least. I nodded.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she smiled, "Starting tomorrow, Mom will take care of everything."

***

Tomorrow began with a knock on my bedroom door.

I was already awake after what had been a restless night of tossing and turning as the events of the previous twenty-four hours replayed over and over in my head. Everything had changed yet nothing had changed. Not really. Mom would still be Mom and I'd still be her socially awkward nerdy Son, Henry Peterson Aged 18 and a bit. But now there was a knowing frisson of secrecy between us. Something that no one else must ever know about. Pseudo-incest of the first kind. The obvious question would be whether Mom would take us to the next level to try the second kind.

The door slowly opened and Mom popped her head around. "Sun's up. Birds are singing. It's a beautiful Summer's day and it's a Saturday. You ready for your first session, sweetie?"

Actually, I was ready to go the moment she said "Bright and early" last night.

I lay there in bed under my duvet already sporting a decent erection which curved back against me like a large pink banana so that the head poked above the elastic of my pajama bottoms. The nervous anticipation to see if Mom kept her promise to "sort me out" was killing me down below. All night my cock had been up and down like a fucking yo-yo at the thought of her taking me in hand so to speak to wank me off and get me to cum. I guess I was about to find out real soon as the blood rushed to my growing penis adding another inch or so to its length.

"As I'll ever be," I said blushing as I looked at her. As it was the weekend, Mom had gone casual and was wearing a bright yellow vee necked sweater, a denim blue skirt that reached to her knees with bare legs and a pair of white sneakers. Her hair was pinned back giving her a go-go girl look from the early seventies. She looked absolutely amazing to me now that I was seeing her in a new light. Which kind of freaked me the fuck out thinking about it. My Mom was one hot babe. Unbelievable.

"Scoot forward, sweetie," she urged as she got down to her knees at the bottom of my single bed, "Throw the duvet off and we can make a start," she said brightly holding up the plastic beaker.

Holy shitballs. She was really going to do it.

Tossing the duvet aside, I quickly slithered down the bed to sit on the end as Mom got between my parted legs. We avoided eye contact as she told me to lift up so she could pull my pajama bottoms down. Feeling my dick getting harder, I did as I was told and Mom reached under me and yanked them off to leave me naked from the waist down as we both stared at my throbbing cock as it gently bobbed up and down in front of us.

"Well," exclaimed Mom as she reached into the pocket of her skirt and took out a small jar, "Look at that. You certainly are good to go!"

Good to go was an understatement.

She looked up at me. "Now do you want to do it yourself until you need my help or do you want to just sit back and let me do it for you?"

Was that a trick question?

Obvious answer was fucking obvious. As if I was going to say NO to my first ever masturbation session by someone else. Doing it solo was great and all but to have it done for me?

"Uh, can you, I mean," I stuttered, "I'd kind of like you to do it, Mom. If you want to."

Mom gave me a knowing look and smile as she unscrewed the top of the jar and scooped out a dollop of what looked like cold cream before rubbing it all over her hands. "You growing boys always wanting your little treats."

She finally settled down and there was this strange moment between us. "Are you sure, Henry?" she asked me in a voice that was little more than a whisper. It was as if she was asking for permission to take the next step in our changing relationship.

I nodded as I eased back onto my elbows. "Yes, Mom. I'm sure."

She looked up at me and gave me a faint smile.

Then she carefully reached forward and slipped the fingers of her right hand around my expectant dick which immediately jerked at her first touch.

"Remember last night when we talked about the way we talk when we're doing things like this?

I grunted as she lifted my engorged member off my stomach and held it upright for us both to see and for her to begin whatever it was she was going to do.

"Good. It's nothing to get embarrassed about even though it feels slightly awkward. You're my Son and I'm your Mother. And Mother's will do anything for their Son's to make sure they''re happy and safe. Understand?"

"Yeah."

Mom leaned forward, moving my prick this way and that as she examined it. "You have a really nice cock, Son," she told me, "Quite big and fat," She held me lightly in her grip and eased her hand up and down my length from the root to just under my tender purple cockhead. Oh shit. That felt so damned good, "Do you like that, sweetie?" she breathed as she added a twist to the end of each stroke that made me twiddle my toes in delight.

"Uh huh."

"Good."

Oooo yikes. Where the hell did she learn to do that? I lay there with a great big cheezy grin on my flushed face as I watched Mom bring me to the boil before easing off when she saw me begin to lift my hips towards her. Wow, she was good.

She glanced up at me. "I was married for nearly twenty years, silly," she said with a chuckle as I grimaced with ecstasy, "Your Father always did like me doing this sort of thing for him. Son's probably think their Mother's were born a Nun."

In the minutes that followed, I discovered that there are two types of masturbation; the first is wanking for wanking's sake. The kind where you just need to blow a gasket to ease the angst. The second is an art. Like a long, slow massage that satisfies the inner self both mentally and physically. To my utmost surprise, Mom showed me that she knew her way around a stiff prick and how to stretch out the joy that mutual satisfaction can bring.

I swear she kept me on the edge for a good twenty minutes before time and real life became a thing and she began to deep stroke me to heaven and back. Up and down her right hand went and she knelt up and over my aching cock giving herself more leverage to really pound my sweating meat as the pre-cum poured out and ran down over her gripping fingers.

My hips were permanently off the bed now. Hovering in some sort of sexual limbo as Mom reached under me with her left hand and jiggled my balls that ached for release.

"Cum for me, sweetie," she teased, "Show Mommy how much of that hot spunk you can squirt from those big old balls of yours."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH UCK!!

My bedroom began to fade away as my orgasm approached and I had to grit my teeth to keep with her as I was desperate to watch her milk me dry.

"Mom," I gasped, "I'm gonna blow!"

Sitting up, I saw Mom hunch over my sensitive dick and really began to power her hand up and down that had me groaning out loud as she used my foreskin to tease my sensitive glans. Suddenly I gave a telltale spasm that made me sqwauk like a butt fucked chicken as my testicles unleashed their thick creamy loud.

In a flash, Mom grabbed the beaker and pushed the head of my cock into the opening just as the first squirt erupted from my knob end. The spunk streamed out long and thick stopping for a moment before the second spasm hit and another huge amount of jizz was added to the first.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I wheezed as I continued to ejaculate with the help of my Mother who knelt there wide-eyed and amazed at how much I was spewing out.

"Henry!" she giggled as I flopped back on the bed. Diligently, she made sure she collected every drop and used her right hand to milk each testicle dry. Using her thumb, Mom squeezed just under my mushroom head at the end of each stroke causing my piss hole to open up with a watery gloop oozing slowly out. A minute or so of this and we were done.

I lay there panting and floating. That had been totally awesome. Lifting my head from the duvet, I looked down over my hot crotch at my Mother as she stared at the measuring beaker.

"Wow," she whispered, "You've nearly filled it to the top, sweetie!"

No wonder. That felt like the biggest cumshot ever. At least the ache had gone.

Mom got to her feet holding my specimen. "You clean up and I'll go downstairs and fill in the sheet for this session, dear."

Okay. Sure, Mom. Whatever. I couldn't give two hoots. I was deliriously happy. Life had suddenly got totally awesome and the next two weeks were going to be amazing if what we had just experienced was to go by.

Mom paused at the door and looked at me as I lay there naked from the waist down with my dick slowly beginning to wilt.

"At least three times a day, right?" she asked again.

I just waved my hand around without a care in the world. "Uh huh."

"At least two to go then," she said with a glint in her eye as I heard her going downstairs to the kitchen with my stuff.

I could hardly wait.

***

End of Part 2.

*****

I write stories. This is a story. Told step by step. Everything is planned. I'm on a journey just as much as you, the reader. Patience is a virtue. There is more to this tale than meets the eye.

12