Mom and Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
A man comes to terms with his mother and sister.
12.2k words
4.7
92.8k
147

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After nearly cumming all over my mother, lusting after my sister, and puzzling over the night's events, I finally gave up trying to make sense of it all and went to my room and smoked a joint. Between the joint and what might have been the most intense orgasm of my life, I slept the sleep of the dead. I woke up the next morning refreshed but still confused. In an effort to clear my head, I was off again on a long run, then finally back to the house dripping with sweat and satisfaction.

I hopped into the shower and thoroughly rummaged over last night's events again, and the thoughts of my mom and sister in various stages of undress got me hard again. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about my mother on her knees between my thighs, softly pressing her lips to my cock as I jerked off in front of her. I tried to clear my head and refocus, and took my time in the shower until my erection had subsided a bit. Once toweled off, I wrapped the wet towel around my waist and quietly started out of the bathroom to go back to my room to dress. After the run and the shower, I was looking forward to a cup of coffee and the early morning quiet.

As I came out of the bathroom, my mom peeked her head out of her bedroom and asked me to come in for a minute. The woman had the ears of a cat – she could hear a mouse moving on the far side of the house in a thunderstorm. So hearing me in the shower was no surprise at all. I told her I would come back as soon as I was dressed, but she insisted. My sister's room was all the way down at the end of the hall, around a corner as you got past the upstairs den and the office. My room was right next to my mother's. So I ended up in my mother's room dressed only in a slightly damp towel.

My mother had on a thick terrycloth robe which was a bit of a relief. Had she been dressed in something more revealing, I would have had a difficult time containing my threatening erection. Anything larger than a wafer cookie would have been obvious under the towel and that included an obvious hard-on.

My mother quietly walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me, laying her head against my bare chest. I wrapped my arms around her and asked, "Mom, what's the matter."

She hesitated, then sighed. "Jeremy, I wanted to apologize for last night. I know it was inappropriate and that I shouldn't have done it. I've been too long without any physical or emotional intimacy, and I'm afraid that my normal inhibitions are a little decayed. Having you close to me again, the feelings are all mixed up. And when I came downstairs last night and saw you, well, I couldn't seem to stop myself."

"Mom. Don't worry about it. It wasn't exactly all your doing. If you want to know the truth, I was having a hard time controlling myself."

She was half a foot shorter than me and looked up at me. "Why were you having a hard time controlling yourself? Tell me."

I grinned at her. "I don't know mom. It's a little difficult to explain to your mother."

She turned her head, pressing her face to my chest. She whispered "I love the smell of you." And then, she softly kissed my chest. She nuzzled my chest for a moment, inhaled deeply, and again I felt her lips press softly against my skin. I loved the feel of her lips on my chest, and her arms around me, but it was less than ideal since my cock had a mind of its own and it was now beginning to exercise its own mind in full force.

With her pressed against me, even through the robe she was wearing, there was no way she couldn't know how hard I was. She looked up at me, "When you were on the couch last night after Jessica had left, before you knew I was there, what were you thinking about as you were masturbating?"

I knew I was in trouble. Her soft kisses had me aroused – the way her body pressed against mine – I felt her lips press against my right nipple. Rather than pulling away, she sucked softly, and let her tongue flick across the sensitive tip. I gasped as she did it again. I closed my eyes. "I was thinking about Jess, mom."

Her hands were resting lightly on each side of my waist now, warm on my skin, and she was nuzzling my chest. "Tell me what you were thinking."

"Mom..."

"It's okay Jeremy. I'm pretty sure I already know. I...I...I just want to hear it from you..."

My cock was now hard – the outline of my prick was clearly visible under the towel and I'm sure my mother could feel it with her body pressed so tightly to mine. "Mom, you saw us in the living room. You heard what Jess said. I was watching her ass as she walked away. Before that, when you were sitting on the couch with me, I could feel your body close to me. I was trying not to think about you. Or her. But I couldn't stop. My feelings are a little mixed up too."

"Did you like the feel of me close to you?"

"Mom."

"Did you?"

"Yes. When you were sitting next to me...I...well, I was having a hard time concentrating."

She smiled. "I think I like the fact that I could disrupt your concentration. When you were thinking about Jessica...did you imagine her naked?"

"Mom..."

"Did you?"

I sighed. "Yes, mom. I couldn't stop thinking about her like that..."

"Did you think about her sucking your cock?"

I was surprised by the question and then surprised even more. I felt my mother's hand slip down my waist and hip and across the front of the towel. This was a sexually-charged conversation that I hadn't expected and it was leaving me unnerved. And horny. I felt her caress my now rigid and aching member through the cotton material. I didn't want her to stop rubbing my prick. I inhaled deeply, trying to control my thoughts and my obvious physical reaction. In our embrace, my head was lowered close to hers and I spoke softly now, my voice no longer as steady as it was. And then I decided to carry this out and see where it would go.

I lifted her face and my eyes locked onto hers. "Yes mom. When I was sitting on the couch jerking off, I was fantasizing about her...I was thinking about what it would be like to watch her peal off the dress she was wearing last night. What she would look like naked standing in front of me. What it would be like to watch her kneel between my legs. What it would be like to have her cup my balls softly in her hand and take my cock in her mouth."

"Was that all?"

"No." I hesitated – I felt my mother pull the ends of the towel free, and it dropped from around me. My prick, now released, sprang upright in the minimal space between us.

My heart was racing as I felt her hand wrap around the shaft of my cock and gently squeeze. "Mom..." I squirmed at her touch and felt her lips on my chest again. She took my other nipple between her teeth and gently sucked, teasing my now-hard nipple with her tongue. I was having trouble gathering my thoughts and as she slowly began to stroke my hard prick, I moaned.

She pressed her lips to my neck. I could feel her warm breath, coming heavy, and I heard her voice again, "Tell me what you were thinking about Jessica."

I was no longer in control and didn't care. I ran my fingers through her hair, and grabbing it firmly, I bent down and crushed her lips with mine, my tongue slipping between her soft lips to probe her mouth. She was pliant and receptive and I hadn't been kissed like that in years. I pulled back and locked my eyes on hers. "You want to know what I was thinking about mom? When I was sitting there on the couch, my cock hard in my hand. Slowly stroking myself. I was fantasizing about her. I thought about what it would be like to have her kneeling in front of me, her fingers gently groping my balls. I was thinking about what it would be like to grasp the back of her head by her hair, just like I have yours now, and shove my cock deep in her mouth, watching it disappear between her lips."

I looked down at her, her gaze unwavering from mine. I'd thought to shock her, but it wasn't the effect I thought. When I looked in her eyes, I saw lust. Arousal. The same state that I was in. The robe she was wearing was now coming undone, revealing the porcelain skin underneath and the contours of her physique. I remembered the dark nipples from the evening before when I heard her whisper hoarsely "Was it only her that you were thinking about Jeremy?"

I stuttered "Yes...no...I mean..." I gasped as I felt her gently squeeze my cock again and then slowly stroke my hard shaft. "Mom...I..."

She looked up at me, innocently. Her blue eyes were sparkling like the ocean on a sunny day as I looked back at her and was captured by the longing in her gaze. I felt her lips caress my chest once more and heard her quietly ask..."Did you think about me when I pulled off your t-shirt and knelt between your thighs?"

I was going crazy. "Mom..." She was softly massaging my balls, gently fingering each one, and then again caressing my aching prick. I couldn't stop myself any longer. I bent down, taking her face in my hands and kissed her hard again. I felt her body mold against mine in response. I shifted and pressed my mouth to her ear. "Yes. God, mom, yes. I wanted to see you suck my cock...to watch my cock slip between your lips. I wanted to fuck your mouth. I wanted you to suck me, to feel your fingers cupping my balls when I came, filling your mouth."

She moaned at that, took my other nipple in her mouth and I inhaled sharply when I felt her gentle bite. I took her face in my hands again and turned her toward me and kissed her – hungrily, achingly, with desire and lust and love all mixed together. She parted her lips when I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she moaned again. I wanted her, I knew it was wrong, and I didn't care.

With her body pressed tightly against mine, I kissed her again and reached down to untie the robe. When it came loose, I opened it and pushed it back over her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. My cock hardened even more when I realized that she was naked underneath.

I turned her around, facing the bed, pressed myself against her back, my cock now firmly lodged against her ass, wrapped my arms around her, and cupped one of her breasts in my hand. I pressed my mouth to her ear. "Tell me what you're feeling right now."

I felt her lean back into me when she answered. "I don't know...I don't know what I'm feeling...confused...I let this go too far...I just wanted to talk to you."

"Mom...you didn't let this go too far." I hesitated, pressed my mouth to her ear and nibbled lightly at her lobe and added "You wanted this. Just like I wanted it. Like I wanted you. I've never felt so sexually attracted like this to anyone before." I squeezed her small breast, feeling the hard nipple pressed against my palm. I felt the heat of her body and the way it felt against me. "Of all the people I know, you more than anyone know what you're feeling...tell me."

She whispered hoarsely. "Aroused."

"Is that all?"

"I don't know. I'm feeling lots of things. Desire. Lust. Love. Shame. Doubt. I feel the heat of your body. The press of your chest against my back. The feel of your cock against my ass. Your hand on my breast. Your fingers on my nipple. Your lips against my neck, my ear."

I ground my cock harder against her. "Do you know what you want right now?"

She whispered so low I could barely hear her. "Yes."

"What?"

She hesitated. I pinched her nipple again and pressed my lips to her neck. I felt her shudder. "I want you...to...I want you to..."

I kissed her ear and whispered hoarsely in her ear "Tell me mom. What do you want?"

"I want you to make love to me."

I smiled at her hesitation. I pressed my mouth to her ear. "Make love?" I pinched her nipple and heard her moan. "I don't want to make love to you right now mom...I want to fuck you."

I felt her shiver at that and then pressed my mouth to her ear again, wrapping my arms around her tighter. My voice was now rough, gravelly. I'd just told this woman who bore me that I wanted to fuck her. But I hadn't told her everything yet – I hadn't yet fully expressed the desires, urges, lusts. "But I don't just want to fuck you mom. I want to bury my cock deep between your thighs, I want to hear you cry out when I drive my cock deep inside you, feel your body pressed tightly to mine. I want to fuck you again and again and again, until my cock is sore and no matter how hard you try, you can't get me hard anymore. I want to fill your cunt with my cum. After this morning, there may still be arousal, and desire and lust and love. But no more shame and doubt. Agreed?"

"Yesssssssssssss."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yesssssssssssss."

"I want to hear you say it."

She hesitated, but then the words slowly tumbled out, "I want to fuck you."

I picked her up, carried her to the over-sized king bed and placed her in it. She has never been ashamed of her body, but this time she was timid, placeing one arm over her breasts and her legs entwined to hide what lay between. I bent over her, nuzzled her neck and kissed her lightly. Her lips were the softest, most inviting I'd ever experienced. I kissed her again, harder, and felt the lust rise. I took her arm and lifted it from her breasts and laid it by her side. "Don't hide your body from me." Then I bent down and took her hard, rose-colored nipple between my teeth and lightly flicked my tongue across the sensitive tip. She moaned as I bit her nipple and teased the taut tip with my tongue.

I stood back up and looked down at her. She looked back at me. I knew what she saw. I stood 6' 3" in my bare feet, weighed 200, and had a runner's body. I was in the best physical shape I'd ever been in which was saying a lot since I was a multi-sport athlete as a teenager. I lifted weights on a regular basis, but wasn't overly muscled – the running meant a long, lean physique with a lot of stamina. My hair was a dirty blond color, darker than my mom's or sister's, but much more wavy. She watched me intently as I dropped my hand to my semi-erect cock, stroking it lightly and encouraging a full erection. As if it really needed any encouragement at that moment.

The bed was high enough to put her within reach and I continued to stroke my prick with one hand and reached down with the other to touch her. I let my fingers lightly stroke the soft skin between her breasts, and then lightly letting my fingers roam the curves of her upper body – my fingers teasing the slight swell of her breasts, then lightly grazing the tips of her nipples. She sighed and closed her eyes, smiling softly as she felt my ministrations. I was mesmerized by the soft thatch of hair between her thighs and slowly worked my way down. When my fingers drifted across her stomach, she twitched as if I had tickled her. I softly stroked her lower abdomen, letting my fingers graze the neatly trimmed thatch of light blond hair above her pussy.

"Spread your legs."

She slowly parted her legs, revealing the swollen, glistening, inviting lips between the nexus of her thighs. I let my fingers drift across the swollen lips, pressing gently, probing softly. I heard her moan and I smiled. I looked up at her and she was watching me intently, her eyes no longer masking the desire within. I pressed my fingers between the engorged wet folds, and heard her inhale sharply as I came in touch with the sensitive nub lying hidden there. I let my fingers swirl around and across her hard clit and she squirmed as I teased her.

I crawled onto the bed between her parted thighs, knelt between them and pushed her legs farther apart. I bent down and lightly kissed the inside of her thigh. I used my tongue to trace small circles on her soft skin, kissing her softly one moment, then lightly biting the next. I turned my head to the inside of the other thigh, alternately kissing and biting as I worked my way down to the inviting mound that lay between her legs. I inhaled deeply, taking in the pungent aroma of her.

On my knees between her spread legs, pressing her thighs further apart with my hands, I lowered my head to her cunt. My heart was racing, my cock throbbing. I slid my tongue the length of her wet slit, tasting her. I pressed my face closer, my tongue penetrating the wet cleft, again inhaling deeply, taking in her smell. I looked up at her, her back arched, and then turned my attention back to what was in front of me. My mother's cunt. She moaned as my tongue slid deeper inside her and I felt her fingers slide through my hair, grasping a handful with each hand, and guiding my head. I let her lead and soon I pressed my mouth firmly around her clit and began to gently suck. Her hips squirmed as my tongue flicked across the sensitive tip, her fingers tightened in my hair as my tongue traced small circles around the firm sensitive nub.

My cock was aching...I wanted to take her. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to make my mother cum. And I wanted to cum in her. I buried my face deeper in her pussy, wrapping my lips around her clit, teasing her again with my tongue. I could hear her through the fog of my lust, "Yes, Jeremy. Yessssssss baby. Make mommy come. Make me come baby." I drove her over the edge when I slipped my finger inside her. She thrust her mound hard against my mouth, and her grip on my hair pulled me tighter to her. I heard her cry out as the orgasm washed over her. I continued to tongue her until she finally could take no more and she tried to push me away. With my head between her thighs, and her legs clamped around my head, her breath ragged, she begged me to stop tongue-fucking her. I finally pulled away and she released my hair. Her breath was coming fast and heavy, and her body still spasmed as the final waves subsided.

She was finally still, but I was not finished. I crawled between her thighs until I was on my hands and knees above her. Her eyes closed, but I bent down to kiss her. She reached up and pulled me to her, kissing me hard. Her eyes snapped open when I took my cock in my hand and pressed the head against her cunt, slowly rubbing my cock-head up and down the wet vertical slit. I pushed forward, and finally felt the head of my cock slip inside her. She shifted again, spreading her legs even wider as I thrust forward, driving my cock deeper inside her.

She looked down and watched as the shaft of my cock fully disappeared deep between her thighs. When I knew I could finally go no deeper, I reached down and grabbed her ass, and rolled us over on our sides. With my prick still inside her, and my hand grasping her hip firmly, I begin to grind my cock in her, sometimes thrusting gently, sometimes harder. I pulled her close to me. I wanted to feel the length of her body pressed against mine. She was still breathing heavily, and I couldn't stop kissing her as I slowly fucked her. Her soft purrs and the grinding of her hips against mine told me it was what she wanted.

I loved the feel of her against me. I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest as I pulled her close. Her legs entwined in mine. Her hands lightly stroking my back, my hip, my ass. She buried her face in my neck and her lips were soft against my skin. I had been thrusting inside her and then stopping when I felt myself getting close again. I occasionally had to stop and simply hold her as I regained my composure. Alternating between slowly thrusting, then stopping, then several quick hard thrusts...until I reached a point where I was no longer in control. I began to fuck her with abandon and when I groaned heavily, she knew I was cumming.

I felt my balls erupt and I drove my cock deep inside her one final time. She wrapped her arms around me as my body went rigid, and pulled me tightly to her as my cock spasmed, the thick streams of warm cum flowing inside her. I heard her whisper "Yesssssssssss, baby. Cum inside me." I ground my hips hard against hers, enjoying the final moments of orgasm, feeling my cock inside her.