Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he was to open her bedroom door right now without knocking, she wondered if he'd think of her as an incestuous slut or as a wicked whore for masturbating herself. So sexually turned on after watching him masturbating and cumming, she wondered what he'd say if she told him that she thinks about him while masturbating. She wondered what he'd say if she told him that she wanted him sexually. She wondered what he'd say if she told him that she wanted to stroke him before he pleasured her and suck him after he made love to her. She wondered what he'd do if he saw her topless or naked. She wondered if he'd offer her his finger, his tongue, and his cock in the way she hoped he would and in the way that she needed him to do.

"Oh, my God, I'm going to cum," she said while listening to Sugarland's music coming from her son's room.

Wishing she could scream at the top of her lungs to let him know that she had masturbated herself too, while imagining having sex with him, she quietly had her orgasm without uttering a sound while her son ejaculated again, this time in a tissue, while obviously imagining having sex with his mother.

* * * * *

After his mother saw his cock and watched him cum, already sexually aroused, for him to cum again so soon, Jason didn't have to stroke himself very long before ready to cum again.

"Wow that was fast. Where Jennifer Nettles couldn't get me off, just thinking about my mother seeing my cock and watching me cum sexually excited me enough to want to masturbate myself again. Just thinking about having sex with my mother made me cum again," he said.

To be continued...

12