Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 06

Story Info
Forget about discussin it, they finally agree to have sex.
5.6k words
4.32
77.9k
52
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forget about talking about it, mother and son finally agree to have sex.

Part Sixteen: "Have you ever thought of me in a sexual way?"

Armed with her true, incestuous, sexual confession, she was so ready to tell him everything.

"Have you ever thought of me in a sexual way?"

Have I ever thought of you in a sexual way? With him asking her the perfect question in encouraging her to confess her sexual feelings towards her son, she swooned at the thought of what she was about to say next after asking her that question.

"You first," she said. "Have you ever thought about having sex with me?"

This was it. Finally, this was really it. Forget about stepping over the imaginary line of incest and forget about just discussing masturbation, they've already crossed the line and continued running down the incestuous playing field for a touchdown. With each one confessing their sexual fantasies to the other regarding their thoughts when masturbating, they were on the precipice of having sex. One way or the other, as if doing a 10 meter high dive, it wouldn't take her much to push him off the cliff for him to take the incestuous plunge with her or to scare him away.

"I have while masturbating," he said not even having to contemplate in formulating his answer in confessing his response.

She recalled all the times she thought of her son in a sexual way and even more since he's been living back at home with her. The culmination that put her over the edge was when she saw his cock when catching him masturbating. As if wishing it was her hand instead of his, she watched him stroking himself. Mesmerized by his big, hard cock, never expecting him to do so and surprised when he did, she just stood there while watching him cum.

Wanting to mount him and ram his stiff prick inside of her warm, wet pussy, it took all the self-control she had not to move to him and take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. It took all the self-control she had not to strip off her clothes and have sex with him right then and right there. After watching him masturbating and cumming, within just a few minutes, she was in her room with her bedroom door closed. She was so sexually aroused that she masturbated herself with the thoughts of having sex with him. With her standing at a cliff without wearing a parachute, she was already over the edge of the precipice and it was up to her to bring him along with her.

"While you're masturbating, have you ever thought of me naked?" Not even waiting for him to answer her question, she asked him another. "Have you ever thought of having sex with me?"

While thinking about his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy, she thought about him last night when she was masturbating herself to the thoughts of watching him masturbating himself. In the way she thought about him ejaculating cum all over his chest, his stomach, and his hand, she thought about him cumming in her mouth and in her pussy.

"Yes in answer to both of those questions," she said being openly and honestly.

Never thinking they'd ever be having this conversation about masturbation and incestuous, sexual fantasies, oh my God, this is so sexually exciting to be discussing mutual masturbation with her son.

"What do you think about when thinking of me?"

It would be easier to tell him what she doesn't think about when thinking about his naked body and his hard, erect cock.

"It's different for a woman than it is for a man," she said skirting the truth by temporarily evading the issue while her brain caught up with her horniness.

If only he knew that women are much more sexual than men. If only men knew what the sexual beast they'd unleash by sexually satisfying their women, most men couldn't handle it. Too much sex for them, most men wouldn't want the amount of sex that their women crave, need, and want. Most men would be shocked if they only knew what dirty sluts and nasty whores their supposedly kind, loving, and innocent women really were.

"How so?"

She wished she could tell him the truth instead of having to make up something to assuage him. Only, if she told him the truth, no doubt, he'd think of her, his own mother, a whore. Even though she's only been faithful in her marriage and sexually intimate with only one man, but with her husband never fully sexually satisfying her, she's always had sexual thoughts. She wished she could tell him that deep down inside she was a dirty slut and a nasty whore. Perhaps in another life she was a wicked prostitute. What would he think of her then if she told him how horny she always is and how much she masturbates? She only wished she could confess that she wants to have sex with him. What would he think of his mother then?

"Well, I think more about holding you," she said. "I think more about hugging you and comforting you rather than having hot sex with you," she said with a little laugh while lying through her teeth.

Hugging him her ass. If anything, forget about making love, she'd rather he'd fuck her and fuck her hard. She'd rather he'd strip her naked and force his sexual way upon her. She'd rather strip him naked and tie his wrists and ankles to her bed so that she could have her wicked sexual way with him.

Being that she'd never had anal sex but always wanted to try, she'd even allow him to fuck her where the sun doesn't shine and where no son should ever fuck his mother, if only he wanted and if only he so dared. Definitely, a preemptive given, she'd suck his cock. At the very least, if that's all he wanted and with her willing to be satisfied with just that, she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and she'd swallow.

Have I ever thought about having sex with you? He's got to be kidding. Duh? A better question would be, since you've moved home a month ago, have I not stopped thinking about having sex with you? If only he knew how much she sexually wanted him, wouldn't he be surprised? With her husband no longer touching her and giving her any kind of physical affection, emotional satisfaction, and sexual attention, she's suddenly transferred all of her sexual feelings to her son.

"Tell me more in detail," he said with a perversely look on his face.

Hiding her lust, she looked at him and smiled her innocence. A mother lusting over her son was immorally abnormal but a son lusting over his mother, according to Freud, was completely and oxymoronically normal.

"You first," she said unwilling to totally expose herself in playing this sexy game until he exposed himself first.

Not wanting to upset the apple cart and/or rock the boat prematurely and before she could get him neck deep in hot water, she needed him to immerse himself in the incestuous waters first before she'd save him by swimming with him to shore. There, as if a remake of from Here to Eternity, titillating her in just thinking about it, instead of Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr acting their parts, she'd finally have her sexy beach scene with her son.

"I have," he said seemingly unashamed and unembarrassed that he's had forbidden sexual thoughts of his mother.

Just sitting here now, with him about to tell her his secret lust for her, she couldn't remove the sexy scene of her son stroking himself before cumming. A full mouthful when watching him ejaculate, there was so much cum. If he had asked her to, she would have licked his cum clean from his stomach and chest. If he had wanted her to, she would have sucked out the last drops of cum from his cock. With great pleasure and sexual passion, she would have licked his cock clean.

She imagined stroking him but instead of him cumming all over his chest and stomach, she imagined him cumming in her mouth. She'd do anything to taste her son's cock as her ultimate evidence that she sexually satisfied him with her hand and mouth. Further, she imagined looking up at him with her bright green eyes while swallowing every drop of him. Scandalous in her sexual desire for him, if only he knew what she'd do to his hard, young body, he may be surprised.

"In what way?"

She stared at him while imagining his answer. She imagined him taking her in his arms to kiss her, French kiss her. She imagined her son feeling her ass with one hand while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples with his other hand. She imagined her son stripping her naked before pushing her back on her bed and taking and with all his pent up, incestuous passion for her. Up and down and up and down, she imagined him pounding her pussy. She imagined herself screaming with an orgasm. She imagined him sweating while fucking her pussy hard, really hard, and hard enough for her to be happily sore the next day.

"Well, to be totally honest, I've thought about exposing myself to you numerous times." He paused while looking at her while no doubt waiting to see her reaction to what he just said.

He looked at her as if he was about to expose his cock to her now.

"And why didn't you expose yourself to me?"

She looked at him while imagining his cock dangling in front of her face.

"I felt funny. I felt perverted. I feared you'd ask me to leave the house if you didn't feel safe being alone with me," he said.

If only he had exposed himself early, maybe they would have been having glorious sex by now.

"I could never feel unsafe with you, Jason. You're my son. My flesh and blood. I love you, perhaps a little too much," she said with a sexy albeit dirty laugh.

She imagined him naked. She imagined herself naked. She imagined his naked body sweating all over her naked body.

"I've always wondered what your reaction would be to seeing my cock," he said with some obvious uncomfortableness.

She smiled a sexually satisfied smile while recalling the image of his erect cock spurting cum.

"Well, wonder no more. Your cock is only the second cock I've seen in person. After last night, you don't have to wonder about my reaction to seeing your cock anymore," she said laughing. "We've put that question to rest with me seeing your erection and I must say that you have a beautiful cock and a much bigger cock then you're father's cock."

Again the imagined image of his cock filled her horny hand, her willing mouth, and her warm, wet pussy. If only she could have sex with her son right here and right now, even on the kitchen table in the way that Jack Nicholson took Jessica Lange in the remake of the The Postman Always Rings Twice, she'd be so happy. If only he'd make a move on her, after feigning her resistance to preserve her twisted morality, her false modesty, and her sacred motherly honor, she'd willingly submit to him.

"Thank you for saying that Mom," he said pausing as if having second thoughts about what he was going to say next. "That's true, we did put that question to rest with you seeing my cock but," he stopped.

But? She wondered what he was thinking. She wondered what he was going to say next.

"But what? Tell me," she said. "We shouldn't have any secrets between us, especially at this stage of our mature mother and son relationship."

He looked at her as if trying to read his mind while she looked at him as if trying to psychically tell him that she wanted him.

"Sometimes I wonder what it would be feel like for you to wrap your fingers around me while fondling me before stroking me," he said looking at his mother while she looked at him with lust.

Obviously with hopeful expectation and sexual anticipation that she would, no doubt, agree to masturbate him, there was no telling where this conversation on masturbation would lead. Dizzy with sexual delight, she swooned at the thought of her fingers wrapped around her son's big prick. Was that his subtle hint for her to take his cock in her horny hand? Is that what he wanted her to do? Did he want her to masturbate him? If only he'd say that's what he wanted her to do, she'd masturbate him, she would. Only, rather than just masturbating him, she wanted to do so much more.

Suddenly she had an image of her horny, sexually frustrated hand wrapped around her son's cock instead of her husband's cock. She imagined stroking him harder and faster until he exploded a load of cum all over her naked breasts. As if he had an inexhaustible amount of cum, she imagined stroking him harder and faster, while sucking him longer and deeper. She imagined him cumming in her willing mouth and her swallowing every last drop of his cum. Not allowing his hopeful expectation to go unanswered, she continued probing his willingness to want an incestuous, sexual relationship.

"So, you're sexual fantasy is for me to masturbate you?" She paused while waiting for him to respond and when he didn't, she persevered. "Is that it?"

Oh, yeah, without question, Jason wouldn't have to ask her twice to masturbate him. If only he would, she would.

"Yeah, part of it is," he said.

Part of it? What's the other part? Maybe he wants to fuck her. She only hoped he does. Definitely, without him telling her, she knows that he wants her to suck him. If only he knew that she'd do anything and everything that he wanted her to do. She'd make him very sexually happy if only he'd make her very sexually happy too.

"What's the rest of it? Don't hold back. Tell me. I'm curious to know," she said finishing the rest of her coffee with a gulp.

She watched him staring at her expose cleavage before his eyes fell to the big impressions that her nipples made in her nightgown. As if he was seeing his hard, hairy cock filling her sweet motherly mouth, he stared at her full, red lipstick covered lips.

"Well," he said with a pause. "I don't know if you do this or have done this with Dad or with someone else but," he paused to make solid eye contact with her. "And I'm embarrassed to even say this."

"Say it. Tell me. I want to know what you're thinking," she said.

He looked at her in the way that he used to look at her when he did something wrong or when he broke a window playing baseball out back.

"God Mom, I suddenly feel like such a pervert," he said.

He looked to her for more assurance.

"Jason, you shouldn't feel perverted for having normal sexual, albeit incestuous sexual feelings towards your mother," she said reassuringly.

Avoiding eye contact, he looked down at his hands before looking up at her.

"I imagine you sucking me? There I said it. I imagine you blowing me while stroking me and while looking up at me with your big, green eyes as I fondle your breasts and finger your nipples."

Duh? Sucking him? She figured as much. He wants her to blow him. Her son wants her to suck his stiff dick. Suddenly, her mind was filled with her head bobbing up and down on her son's big prick while stroking him. Suddenly, she imagined him cumming in her mouth and her swallowing him.

"You mean you imagine me blowing you?" She was dizzy with sexual delight again. "You imagine me sucking your cock?" She needed to verbalize it to better imagine it.

Oh, my God, as if she was high, she was so very dizzy with sexual delight again at the thoughts of blowing her son. After watching him cum, it wasn't much of a stretch to imagine him cumming in her mouth. With the image of her sucking his cock, she could nearly taste his cum going down her throat. If only he knew that she fantasized about sucking him whenever she masturbated herself, she wondered what he'd say. If only he knew that she's already visualized blowing him over and again. If he knew she wanted to suck him, she wondered if he'd grab her, pull out his cock, force her to her knees, and put a hand to the back of her head while pulling her hair for her to open her mouth to suck him.

"Yes," he said.

Unless this was nothing more than sexy talk and meaningless banter, if only he knew that she couldn't wait to suck his cock, she wondered what he'd say. After he licked her pussy and gave her an oral orgasm, and after he made love to her before fucking her hard, if only he knew that she'd love for him to cum in her mouth. Her sexual fantasy come true, she couldn't wait to take his big prick in her hand before taking it in her mouth after taking it in her pussy. With her willing to do anything for the sexual pleasure of her son, she couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth. If only he knew all that she would willingly and sexually do, perhaps with him thinking of her as a dirty slut and an incestuous whore, she wondered how her giving him incestuous sex would change their close mother and son relationship.

"Tell me this then," she said making eye contact with him. "Do you imagine cumming in my mouth and me swallowing?"

As if she was having another one of her sexual fantasies while masturbating herself, it was difficult for her to say what she said without fingering her nipples and rubbing her clit, but she control herself from touching herself. She couldn't believe she was asking her son that type of a question. If only just temporarily, if he wasn't embarrassed then she was embarrassed for him. Still that didn't stop her from asking him the question.

It's been such a very long time since she's had a cock in her hand and in her mouth. It's been a long time since she's swallowed her husband's load. Now she couldn't wait to swallow her son's cum too. It's been even longer since she's had a hard, hairy cock buried in her warm, wet pussy. For a woman who's had only one cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy, she's become such a nasty cum slut. For a woman who's never had anal sex, she'd have anal sex with her son, if that's what he so wanted.

"Yes," he said.

She couldn't believe not only does her son wants her to suck him but also he wants to cum in her mouth and for her to swallow his cum. Overwhelmed with sexual excitement and swooning over the thought of sucking her son, she hoped to God that he'd make his move so that she could show him how very much she not only loves him but also wants him. While staring up at him with his cock buried in her mouth, she'd love nothing more than to get on her knees and front of him and suck his cock while stroking his cock as he felt and fondled her big tits while fingering her nipples.

"Well, to be clear, the only man I've been sexually intimate is with your father. I was a virgin when we married. Other than your father flashing my tits to his brother after he got me drunk and when I was passed out sleeping, as he told me the next day, he was the first man and only man who's seen me naked. No other man has ever seen me naked. And yes, I have sucked your father's cock and he has cum in my mouth and I've swallowed him," she said looking at him to see his reaction to all that she was confessing.

"Wow," he said staring at his mother as if she was his new porn star. "I just can't imagine you with Dad's cock buried in your mouth. I can't imagine him cumming in your mouth and you swallowing his cum."

She'd love nothing more than to have her son's big prick buried in her mouth while sucking him, stroking him, and staring up at his big, blue eyes with her big, green eyes while swallowing his cum too.

"Yet, just because I was a virgin doesn't mean that I'm a prude," she said sticking her finger down inside of her cleavage again. "Just because your father was the only man I've ever been with doesn't mean that I don't wonder what it would be like to be with another man. He wanted me to have sex with his brother while he watched, but I wouldn't do that. I'd have to be a whore for him to use me in such a sexual way," she said with pride.

"Wow," said Jason.

"Yet, sometimes when I'm horny, I've always wondered about sucking his brother and/or making love to other men, the husbands of my girlfriends, my co-workers, or some of your father's friends. I'm only human after all. Only, while still married to your father, I could never be with another man," she said with a pause before continuing while hoping she wasn't scaring off her son.

12