Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just saying the words, pounding my pussy made her swoon. She needed to continue playing the innocent mother. She needed for him to coerce her to have sexual intercourse with him. She needed him to convince her to relent to his sexually, incestuous, lustful desires. She needed this to be all his idea and not hers for this to work.

"Please Mom, please? I'd really like to know what it feels like to be intimate with a woman. I'd really like to know what it feels to have my stiff prick in your warm cunt," he said talking dirty again to his mother, no doubt, in hopes that dirty talk was all that she needed to make love to him and to fuck him. Actually talking dirty to her while she stroked his cock and he fondled her tits and all that she needed to say yes to anything that he wanted to do to her naked body. "But now that I shot my load in your mouth and all over your face, I'm not sure if I can get hard enough to cum again."

Cum again? His father could cum three times in a night. If she could get his father excited enough to cum multiple times, she was certain that she could get her son to cum multiple times too.

"Don't worry. Trust me. You can still cum again," she said. "You can still make love to me," she said grabbing his cock again. "Being that this is Valentine's night, the evening of love and since it's been such a long time since I've had sex, I'd love to feel your prick in my pussy. I'd love for you to fuck my cock while pounding my pussy," she said without shame or embarrassment.

She fell back on her son's bed and reached up for him to mount her. What more of a befitting celebration that a mother making love to her son on Valentine's Day? Who better to make love to her than her son? Who better to make love to her son than his mother?

Tommy mounted his mother while Kathryn reached down to guide her son's prick inside of her. So slippery wet, even as big as he was, she had to hold him to make sure that he didn't slide out. Yet, with him being so big, instantly, she gasped with not just by the length of him but also the girth of him. What hurt so bad when giving birth to him, hurt so good now while making love to him.

"I love you Mom," he said slowly humping his mother.

"I love you Tommy," she said whispering in his ear.

She wrapped her long legs around her son's waist as if she was riding an upside down saddle. Not bad enough that she sucked her son and now even worse that she was making love with her son, yet the incestuous sex didn't really register with her until she kissed her son, French kissed her son actually. With him humping her, she pulled his chin to hers and moved her lips to his. Kissing him with her eyes wide open, he looked just as startled as she looked. Then, when he impaled his tongue in her mouth, she closed her eyes and went with the flow. Forget about fucking her, he was French kissing her now while making love to her. So slowly and so lovingly making love, it wasn't very long before he was pounding her pussy as promised. He was humping her as hard as she was humping him.

Not satisfied with him having all the fun, she rolled him over and mounted him. Now, she was the one fucking him. As if sitting on a mechanical bull at the bar, she rode her son as if this was her private rodeo. With her breasts bouncing up and down and side to side, he harnessed them with his big hands while fingering her nipples. Just as it's been a long while since she felt a big cock inside of her, it's been a long while since she's felt this good. Reminding him so much of his father, if only her sister, Maureen, knew how much better her son was in making love than was his dad, she'd be so jealous. If only her sister knew how hot her son was and what a big cock that he had, she'd probably leave Tommy's father for him.

With him having already shot his load, she knew that he'd be a little longer in shooting his second load. Taking advantage of that, she just needed for him to last a little longer for her to have an orgasm. Humping and humping her son, he returned his mother's humps before rolling her over. Now really fucking her and really slamming her pussy enough to make a loud slapping noise, Tommy was getting ready to ejaculate all that he had in her pussy.

"Oh my God Mom. I'm going to cum," he said.

"Wait. Don't cum yet. Hold just a little longer Tommy so that Mommy can cum too," she said.

"I'm going to cum," he said. "I have to pull out. I don't want to cum inside of you."

"Don't you dare pull out of me Tommy. Not now. I want you to cum inside of me. I need to feel you cumming inside of me. Don't worry, I can't get pregnant. Oh my God, Tommy, I'm so sexually excited that I'm cumming too."

With Tommy exploding inside of his mother and Kathryn tightly wrapping her legs around her son, they remained like that until the sexual excitement past. As if signaling the moment that their sexual love making was over, his flaccid cock slowly slid from her pussy. Then, with both of them spent, he dismounted her and moved beside her. Still holding his cock in her hand, she snuggled up against her son's naked body to enjoy the afterglow while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples.

"Tommy, if you continue fingering my nipples, I swear, I'll suck your cock again," she said.

Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, Tommy continued fingering his mother's nipples.

"If you suck my cock again, I swear that I'll fuck you again Mom," he said. He took his big prick in hand and waved it at her. "Suck my cock Mom. Suck it. Blow me. I want to cum in your mouth again," he said.

"I can't believe you're getting another erection," she said sliding down for her lips to meet his engorge penis. "I just love sucking your big cock Tommy. Happy Valentine's Day," she said before taking her son's prick in her mouth again.

"Happy Valentine's Day Mom," he.

A virgin no more, he put a gentle hand to the back of his mother's head while humping her mouth and fucking her face.

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
BRILLIANT

IT'S BEEN AWHILE BUT I'D LOVE TO ACT OUT SOME OF YOUR FANTASIES WITH YOU, lol LOVE YOUR WRITING SUSAN!

scozmosscozmosabout 6 years ago
Damned Hot!!!!

Love your writing Susan, can't get enough of it, you empty me ;) xx

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 7 years ago
Long and drawn out

It's so long Nd drawn out it loses some of its luster. 3 chapters of the same crap. I was hoping he would take her on a date and fuck her after. This was so boring, no spice

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
A Mother's Love

Horny mothers are a gift from heaven.

sglewsglewover 10 years ago
wow

That's hot. Susan, love your work

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories