Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching one of his favorite movies, in the way he's so consumed by having sex with his mother, sometimes he thinks of himself as a reincarnation of Alex from Clockwork Orange. Sometimes he wonders, in the way that Alex had shock therapy by watching nature videos and given a shock when watching violent, porn videos, if that kind of shock therapy would help him from having salacious, sexual thoughts of having sex with his mother. He wondered, if every time he had an incestuous thought, if there was a way that he could give himself an electrical shock for him to not only stop the thought but also for him to think of something else. Only, knowing himself in the way that he did, the sudden charge of electricity surging through his body would probably give him an erection.

'More! Give me more! Up the voltage. I'm going to cum,' he imagined saying.

If only she knew her son was a pervert for being sexually attracted to his mother and for masturbating over her mere, motherly voice while talking to her on the phone, she'd probably encourage him to have his head examined at the free clinic. With him always feeling perverted and perversely guilty when masturbating over his mother, maybe he should have some sort of psychological therapy to stop himself from sexually thinking of his mother. Sometimes, when he's horny and in the mood to masturbate, he doesn't answer the phone so that she'll leave a message for him to play over and again while masturbating to the sound of her sexy voice.

With her always longwinded and with her having such a sexy voice and laugh, she always left him a long message. He'd masturbate to whatever his mother said on the voice recorder while imagining her saying something else and something more sexual. Even if she was giving him instructions to do chores around the house or giving him a shopping list for the market, he'd masturbate over those things as if she was giving him sexually explicit pillow talk.

"Hi Robert. I'm Dr. Childs," Robert imagined the doctor saying when going for psychological therapy and meeting his therapist for the first time. "How can I help you?"

No sense beating around the bush. Knowing a trained professional would soon uncover the real truth anyway and the reason why he was there, he imagined swallowing his embarrassment and blurting out his undiagnosed problem.

"I've been sexually attracted to my Mom for years and it came to a head on the weekend before Nude Day when..."

The doctor stopped taking notes to look up at his patient.

"I see. Tell me more about your mother," he imagined the doctor saying with pen poised on his notepad.

As soon as the doctor asked him to tell him more about his mother, he imagined his mother topless. He imagined his mother naked. He imagined having sex with his mother's topless and/or naked body.

"Well, she's tall, blonde, busty, and beautiful," he imagined saying.

The doctor quickly scribbled his notes.

"And you have sexual fantasies of seeing her naked while having sex with her naked body, is that it?"

As soon as the doctor said that and asked him that question, Robert imagined seeing his mother naked and having sex with her naked body again. Only this time, his sexual fantasy seemed realer.

"Oh, God yes," said Robert happy that the doctor was already on the same page as him.

* * * * *

Even though he was possessively jealous that she'd no doubt be having sex with a man while naked on his boat, Robert liked the fact that his mother was planning something for Nude Day, of all days. Other than going out on an occasional dinnerdate or to see a movie, with her leaving for work early and coming home from work late, she works too hard. Except to go to work, always home, she seldom leaves the house but to walk the dog, to run errands, and to go food shopping. With him not working and them having a one income family, she's always trying to make ends meet by working overtime whenever overtime is available. By helping her with the housework, household chores, and the food shopping, that allows her to work more overtime to make extra money.

Now with her going somewhere for the weekend, a Nude Day cruise, he'd love to have the house to himself for once. The imagined image of her onboard a boat naked, sunning herself, and drinking, held his mind hostage and he couldn't think of anything else but his naked mother. He couldn't wait to masturbate over the imagined image of his naked mother parading around men she just met. Naked, naked, naked, his mother would be naked on a boat with other naked people.

Maybe she'll come home with some pictures of her naked party that he could sneak in her bedroom to see when she's not home. He'd love to masturbate over naked photos of her. He knew all of her secret, hiding spots. Definitely, as soon as she left for her Nude Day holiday, he'll be masturbating over all that he imagined she'd be doing aboard a boat while naked.

"Sure. I'd love to go. Naked?" She laughed a nervous laugh. "No, um, that's not a problem for me. I don't mind getting naked. Only will other people be there too?" Suddenly, she sounded nervous. "How many? Twelve? All men or will there be women too," she said with another nervous laugh.

She paused while obviously listening to him talking before talking again.

"Because if it's all men like the last cruise you took me on, then I'm not interested," she said pausing. "Six couples? That's good," she said falling silent no doubt giving her boyfriend a chance to speak.

"Is everyone going to be naked too? If everyone else is naked, then I don't mind getting naked. Walking around naked is not a problem for me as long as everyone else is naked too," she fell silent again obviously to allow her boyfriend to respond.

With her saying aha, yes, or okay, he could hear her agreeing to whatever he was saying.

"Only, with me the star attraction, it's not going to be an orgy like it was the last time, is it? If it's going to be another orgy, then I won't go. Sorry but I wasn't comfortable with men I didn't even know groping me and trying to stick their cocks in my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass," she said with a dirty laugh.

'Holy shit. His mother was the star attraction in an orgy? No way,' he thought while not believing all that he was hearing. Things he never knew about his mother, he was discovering now.

She paused while listening on the other end. Robert wished he could hear what her boyfriend was saying in response to that. Wishing he could hear more of what his mother did at that orgy, he wished he could be privy to both sides of the telephone conversation.

"I know but with me being so drunk, I still can't believe that I gave three men I didn't even know blowjobs," she said whispering. "With them giving me quite the cum bath, I awakened the next morning covered in cum," she said laughing. "And I can't believe you videotaped the whole thing. Had I not watched the video, I never would have believe it," she said before falling silent while he was obviously talk. "Indeed, I was quite the cock sucking whore aboard that boat."

Damn, now that's one video he'd love to watch. He wondered if his mother has a copy of that video hidden in her room somewhere. He'd love nothing better than to see his mother naked while having sex with six men. He'd love nothing better than watching his mother giving someone a blowjob.

"Ha, ha, very funny. Yet, it wasn't funny at the time but I can see the ridiculous of it now. Yes, I know I wasn't forced to suck anyone but I was drunk and you took advantage of me in the way that other men took sexual advantage of me at a frat party in college," said his mother.

'What? His mother was taken sexual advantage of at a frat party?' Stunned by this new revelation, he never knew his mother had such a sexual past.

"You'd think I'd know better by now than to go off on a cruise with six, horny men," she said with a sad, little laugh. "Only, I don't want to go through another gangbang again. If I'm going to have sex, I want to pick my partner and I'd rather my sexual partner just be you and not all of your friends too."

'An orgy? A cum bath? A gangbang? This all happened to her before too, more than twenty years ago when she was in college? Oh, my God. Forget about her going on a Nude Day cruise, his mother was involved in an orgy. His mother had gangbang sex. His mother blew at least three men? Holy shit. His mother sucks cock. His mother is a cum slut. His mother is a cock sucking whore.'

Not wanting to miss a single word, Robert pressed his ear harder against her bedroom door.

"I don't want to be expected to suck some strange man while he thinks he'll be having sex with me," she said whispering loud enough for him to hear what she was saying. "Okay then. Sure. As long as they'll be other naked women onboard and as long as I'm not going to be the sexual star in a gangbang again, yeah, I'll go," she said. "Okay. I'll meet you at the pier at noon. Goodbye Stephen."

When he heard her finish her phone conversation with her boyfriend, not wanting her to catch him standing there listening, he ran to sit in the living room. Quickly he turned on the TV and pretended he was watching...a cooking show? What the fuck? He changed the channel to the sports channel just as his mother emerged from the bedroom.

To be continued...

12