Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
Son deliberately flashes his mother his cock and she stares.
6.7k words
3.71
63.3k
53
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Robert deliberately flashes his mother his cock.

His mother disappeared in her bedroom to shower and change. Robert stood at her closed, bedroom door listening to the water running in her shower while touching himself through his pajama bottom while imagining her naked. For him to hear the shower water so clearly, she must have her bathroom door wide open. He only wished he had the balls to sneak in her bedroom and peer in her bathroom. With her having a glass enclosure instead of a shower curtain, he imagined that he could see her naked form through the hot water steam.

With one thing leading to another, he knew if he ever saw her naked, he wouldn't be happy with just seeing her naked. He'd want to hold her, touch her, and kiss her while fondling her naked body. He imagined her standing in the shower naked. He imagined her washing her beautiful, naked body. He imagined her washing her big tits, her shapely ass, and her bushy, bald, or trimmed blonde pussy as he didn't know which she had. He only wished he could wash her naked body.

He imagined surprising her by barging in her bedroom. He imagined shocking her by barging in her bathroom. He imagined seeing her naked. Naked, naked, naked, he imagined opening her shower door and entering her shower naked to take a shower with her. Only, even though he fantasized doing that, it was just a sexual fantasy and nothing more than that. He'd never invade his mother's privacy in such a disrespectful way. If ever he invaded her privacy in such a sexually inappropriate way, he'd live to regret it.

If ever he barged in her bedroom and/or her bathroom to catch seeing her naked, no doubt with her not on the incestuous, sexual page as he is, she'd ask him to leave. Then, in the way she did with his father when she discovered he was cheating on her with a younger woman, she'd throw him out of her house. With him having no job, no money, and not even a car, he'd have no place to live. Where would he go? What would he do? His mother's generosity and his living arrangements were not only the two things that stopped him from making a sexual pass at his mother but also the two things kept him from being homeless.

When he heard her turn off the shower, he waited a few minutes before knocking on her bedroom door. He imagined she was naked when emerging from her bathroom. He imagined she was naked walking around her bedroom. He imagined her putting on her bra and panty, her appropriate attire when receiving him as a guest in her bedroom when not dressed in his nightgown.

He so wanted to barge in her bedroom to catch her naked. Naked, naked, naked, the one thing he'd want more than anything else in the world, he'd love to see his mother naked. Wishing he could fling open her bedroom door without knocking in the way she does when carrying his clean laundry in his room, he wished he had the nerve to barge in her bedroom to catch her naked. Only, he knew that if ever he saw his mother naked, he'd never be satisfied with just seeing her without her clothes. He'd want to have sex with her.

Wishing she sexually felt the same with him, she'd never have sex with him. Instead he waited for her to invite him in her bedroom. No doubt, she'd be dressed in her bra and panties, seeing her in her underwear was a good compromise, one that gave him something to masturbate over later. Only, wishing something that will never happen, he wished she'd invite him in her bedroom when she was naked. Just once he'd love to fling open her bedroom door when he knew she was naked.

"Come in," she said.

Only, he had more respect for her than that. He couldn't invade her privacy in the way he did by eavesdropping in on her telephone conversation. Instead, of always trying to catch her topless and/or naked without success, he watched her stand in front of the mirror brushing and blow drying her hair while dressed only in her panty and bra. So sexy and so sexually exciting, he loved seeing his sexy MILF of mother dressed in only her low cut bra and her bikini panty. The sexy sight of her always gave him an erection and he had an erection now that tented his pajama pants.

With his hand outstretched behind him, he leaned back on her bed to give his mother a better view of his pajama clad, erect prick. Just once, he wished she'd touch his cock through his pajamas. Just once he wished she'd remove his stiff prick from his pajamas and stroke him before sucking him and before fucking him. Just once, he'd love to have sex with his mother instead of just fantasizing having sex with his mother.

He sat on his mother's bed while watching her walk around her room dressed only in her bra and panty. Having never walked around him before in only her bra and panty, her allowing him to see her in her bra and panty now is a recent occurrence that happened after he came home from graduating college. He remembered, how before going away to college, he wished he could see his mother in her bra and panty. He remembered how he always masturbated over the thoughts of seeing his mother in her panty and bra. Now here she is without embarrassment and without shame walking around him while wearing just her bra and panty.

Even though he still masturbates over seeing his mother in her low cut bra and sexy bikini panties, he wants to see more. Not enough seeing her in her underwear, he still wonders, imagines, and sexually fantasizes what's beneath her bra and panty. Not enough, never enough, he wished he could see her topless. Not enough, never enough, he wished he could see her naked. Then, no doubt, an endless cycle, if he ever was to see her without her clothes, he'd want to have sex with her.

With her powder blue, lacy bra lifting and supporting her big breasts to better delineate her long, line of cleavage, her powder blue, lacy bikini panties hugged her ass in the way of a Grand Prix Formula One car hugging a curve. With her already dressed in her low cut bra and her sexy blue panties, no doubt she knew in advance that he'd want access to her bedroom to talk to her. Just once he'd love to see her topless and/or naked. In the way that she suddenly deemed it okay for him to see her in her bra and panty, he wished she'd deem it okay for him to see her topless and/or naked. A sexual dream come true, he wished he could see his mother naked.

If he wasn't living with her, he imagined that normally, instead of standing in front of the mirror doing her hair in the bra and panty, she'd be doing her hair in her towel, topless, or naked. Topless, topless, topless, he could only imagine what his mother looked like topless. He only wished she'd blow dry her hair while she was topless and when he was in her bedroom. He'd love nothing more than to see her naked tits, areolas, and nipples. He'd love to see her tits bobbing and swaying while she brushed her beautiful, blonde hair.

He only wished she'd stand in front of the mirror naked to put on her makeup naked while he sat on her bed watching her. He'd love nothing more than to see her naked pussy and ass. If ever she showed him her tits or stood before him naked, he'd show her his cock. Tits, pussy, and ass for cock, he wished his mother wanted to flash him as much as he wanted her to flash him and as much as he wanted to flash her. He wished she wanted to see his naked cock as much as he wanted to see her naked tits, ass, and pussy.

If only she was wearing nothing but a towel, imagining all the sexy fun he could have, he imagined tickling her. Tickling and tickling her, unmercifully tickling her, while touching and feeling her, he imagined her trying to get away from him. He imagined her losing her towel while trying to stop him from tickling her. Imagining her topless and/or naked without the modesty of her towel, he imagined pushing her back on the bed and mounting her while kissing her, touching her, and feeling her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother.

Alas, nothing more than an outrageous, incestuous, sexual fantasy, it was one that he enjoyed having while masturbating over the thoughts of having hot sex with her. Only, his mother would never have sex with him. She's not as incestuously twisted as he is. Now he couldn't wait for his mother to leave so that he can masturbate over her having a sexual orgy, pulling a train, blowing six men, and receiving a cum bath. He couldn't wait to masturbate again with the imagined thoughts of seeing her topless and/or naked.

As much as he loved imagining her topless and/or naked, while imagining that he could see more, he loved seeing her dressed in only her panty and bra. Every time he saw her dressed in her panty and bra, filled with incestuous lust for his mother, the nearly naked image of her made him so horny. He so wished he could hold her in his arms while feeling her big breasts through her bra and feeling her shapely ass through her panty. Something that no son should ever do to his mother, nonetheless, he wished he could trace her camel toe and her pussy slit through her panty while she stood in front of the mirror blow drying her hair. He wished he could stand behind her and hump her panty clad ass while reaching up to feel her bra clad breasts and finger her nipples through her bra.

* * * * *

"Don't mind me, Mom. Continue drying your hair while I entertain myself with your bra clad breasts and panty clad pussy and ass," he imagined saying to his mother.

He stared at her in her panty and bra while imagining touching and feeling her.

'Oh, Robert, if what you're doing to my nearly naked body didn't feel so good, I'll ask you to stop," he imagined her saying and encouraging him to continue touching and feeling her. 'Only, the reason why you touching me and feeling me feels so good is because it's so forbidden. Incestuous sex between a mother and her son is wrong.'

Not taking no for an answer, he imagined continuing feeling his mother through her underwear.

'How can something that feels so good be so wrong Mother,' he imagined saying while suddenly feeling like Norman Bates in Bates Motel.

* * * * *

Only, just as he'd never touch and feel his mother in such an inappropriate way, she'd never say any of those things to him. As long as he didn't leer at her and ogle her while touching himself, she was okay with him being in her bedroom while she was dressed only in her sexy underwear. He couldn't even count how many times he's masturbated over the sight of his mother in her panty and bra while imagining her topless and/or naked. Grateful for her giving him a sexy lingerie show, he wondered if any of his friends mother allowed them in their rooms while they were dressed in their bras and panties. Only, nothing of his friends has a MILF of a mother as hot as his MILF of a mother.

If ever he confessed that he had inappropriate, sexual thoughts for her, for sure, she'd stop parading around in front of him in just her bra and panty and/or sheer, sexy nightgowns. Yet, why would he ruin a good thing by being greedy and in wanting more of a sexual relationship with his mother, something that will never happen. Just as she'd never allow him to see her topless and/or naked, she'd never have sex with him. Yet, with him a horny, testosterone filled, young man, in the sexy way she was dressed and in the sexy way she looked, it took all the self-control he had not to stare at her, leer at her, and ogle her. It took all the self-control he had for him not to push her back on the bed and have his wicked sexual way with his mother.

"Did you know you were going on a cruise and forgot to tell me?"

Deciding to broach the subject, he was hoping she'd give him more information about the Nude Day cruise.

"No, I found out just now when Stephen called," she said.

Watching her in his peripheral vision and through her reflection in the mirror, he looked at his mother in her panty and bra without staring at her. For sure, he'll be masturbating over this sexy sight of her underwear clad body again later when she left him home alone all weekend. For sure, he'll be masturbating over the imagined image of see her topless, naked, and having sex with her. For sure, he'll be masturbating all weekend long.

She had such a hot body. With her long shapely legs and flat, toned stomach from jogging and doing Pilates, she had a round, firm ass and big tits. A beautiful woman with a phenomenal body, it's a shame that she's his mother. If only she was the mother or much older sister of one of his friends, he'd put the moves on her. What a waste, such a waste, the good Lord played a bad joke on him by making him her son instead of her lover.

"Such short notice for a cruise," he said mumbling as if talking to himself.

Without turning around, she looked at him through his reflection in her mirror while doing her hair and he watched her eyes dart down to his erect cock that tented his pajama bottoms. She looked at his cock. She briefly stared at his erection. He only wished she'd do more than just stare. He only wished she'd make the first sexual move so that he could make all of the other sexual moves.

If he stared long enough and hard enough, he imagined that he could see her nipples through her sheer, sexy bra. If he stared long enough and hard enough, he imagined that he could see his mother's ass crack and her pubic hair enough to know that she wasn't bushy or bald but trimmed. If he stared long enough and hard enough, he imagined that he could see her pussy slit through her sheer, sexy panty. Only, the trick was not for her to catch him staring at her. Not an easy thing for him to do, the trick was not for her to catch him leering at her and ogling her nearly naked body even though he was always looking to see what more he could see of her.

"He didn't know if he could get the boat," she said with a shrug of her sexy shoulders as if she didn't believe her boyfriend.

Now he wondered as he suspected his mother did too if someone had cancelled on her boyfriend's invitation for a Nude Day cruise and she was his second choice. Some second choice? He couldn't imagine his mother being anyone's second choice. If she was anyone's second choice, unable to imagine anyone better than his mother, he wondered what the first choice looked like. No doubt, someone younger, it was probably some twenty-something-year-old woman who cancelled on him. If that wasn't the case, then he didn't understand why her boyfriend wouldn't invite his mother in the first place. Men are such pigs, especially those men who prefer much younger women than women their own age.

He watched his mother put on her blouse and wiggle her round, shapely ass while squeezing herself in her tight jeans. Dressed in her sexy, low cut, form fitting blouse and skintight jeans, she looked amazing. Unable to keep his compliment to himself, he complimented his mother.

"You look amazing Mom," he said.

Biting his tongue while thinking better of it, he was so tempted to tell her how good her ass looked but he didn't dare. Instead he watched her look at herself in the mirror while turning one way before turning the other way. Running a slow, deliberate hand between her shapely legs, he wished he could touch and feel her ass through her skintight jeans. He wished he could pull her back on the bed and kiss her, French kiss, while touching and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother. Such an abnormal wish to have, he wished he could have his wicked sexual way with his mother.

"Thank you Robert. I don't look too bad for an old broad," she said with a laugh.

Then sadly while wishing he could go with her on her Nude Day, naked cruise, he watched her finish packing. With his mother showered, dressed, packed, and ready to leave for her Nude Day weekend, Robert stood and hugged his Mom good-bye at the front door. With his stiff, pajama clad prick impaling her denim clad belly, he so wanted to surprise her with a goodbye kiss. He'd love nothing more than to French kiss his mother while feeling her through her clothes. It's been a long while since he's had sex with a woman and his MILF of a mother was making him so horny.

Now that he was hugging her beautiful body, he wondered what it would feel like to kiss his mother, really kiss his mother, French kiss his mother, while feeling her through her clothes as if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother. With French kissing his mother while feeling her through her clothes on his horny mind, he wondered what it would feel like to feel her tongue pressed against his tongue. He imagined if he closed his eyes and/or was in a pitch black room, French kissing his mother would be much the same as French kissing any other woman. Yet, if he left his eyes open and indeed he would, French kissing his mother would be so much more sexually exciting than kissing any other woman. He couldn't wait to imagine French kissing her and feeling her through her clothes later while masturbating himself over all that he heard while eavesdropping in on her private phone conversation.

Only with him wearing a tee shirt, slippers, and his pajama bottoms without underwear, his standard uniform when lounging around the house, he could feel the head of his cock rubbing against his mother's denim clad stomach and hardening again while hugging her. Nothing new there, with the remembered thoughts of seeing her in her bra and panty, he was getting an even harder erection when around his mother. He always had an erection when around his mother, especially when hugging her when she was only in her panty and bra or in her sexy nightgown with nothing underneath.

As if she was a sexy minx instead of his mother, she had such a sexual hold on him. He so wanted to hump her. He so wanted to push her down on the couch and make out with her. He so wanted to strip her naked. He so wanted to strip off her jeans, remove her panties, strip off her blouse, remove her bra, and make sweet love to her before fucking her, really fucking her.

Instead of wearing jeans and a blouse, he only wished she was wearing her short, sheer, sexy, low cut nightgown with nothing underneath. He especially loved hugging her when she was wearing her thin, revealing, sexy nightgowns. Able to feel more over her magnificent body when she had practically nothing on, he loved hugging her when there was nothing more than a thin piece of cotton, silk, and/or satin between them. Yet, every time he hugged his mother while she was in her sexy, skimpy nightgowns, he was so tempted to drop his hand down to feel her ass or reach his hand up to feel her breasts.

* * * * *

Going beyond all that's appropriately acceptable between a mother and son, he only wished his mother would fall to her knees and give him a goodbye blowjob in case this is the last time he sees her. God forbid but if she was drunk enough, she could fall overboard and be eaten by a shark. In that regard, it's not only right but it would be appropriately acceptable and the right thing to do for his mother to fall to her knees and suck his cock before she left.

'In case I don't see you again Robert, let me give you something to remember me by, a goodbye blowjob,' he again imagined her saying.

Lost in his sexual fantasy, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him a goodbye blowjob.

'If you don't comeback, if you don't return, I'll miss you, Mom,' he imagined saying while pulling out his cock from his pajama bottoms for her to stroke and suck.

He imagined her falling to her knees. He imagined her taking his cock in her hand. He imagined her looking up at him with her big, beautiful blue eyes before taking him in her mouth. Then, as if she had an insightful thought, she looked down at her breasts before looking back up at him.

'Perhaps you'd like to fondle my tits and finger my nipples while I stroke and suck your cock,' he imagined her saying.

12