Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The recliner was something she bought as a gift for his father on his 35th birthday. Then, when he cheated on her with another women, she reclaimed the chair as her own and took it as part of her divorce settlement. With most leather recliners black or brown, a beautiful and comfortable chair, how often does anyone see a red, leather recliner? Made from the finest, softest, and most durable leather, it was a custom made chair with lumbar support and an electric massager that cost a lot of money.

He hoped that she'd step away from the camera. He hoped that the camera would zoom out and pan the area to show him who else was in attendance and who else was topless and/or naked. As if this video was purposely teasing him, he couldn't wait to know if his mother was topless and/or naked.

He couldn't wait to see his mother's tits. He couldn't wait to see her ass and pussy. Hoping to see if his mother was topless or naked, the suspense was killing him. Yet, not wanting to rush the first time seeing his mother topless and/or naked, instead of fast forwarding to see if she was topless and/or naked, he took his time instead in watching the video. With her already drunk and standing in front of the camera without her bikini top, he couldn't wait to see what else he could see of her.

If she was topless, he couldn't wait to see her tits. Topless, topless, topless, if she was topless, he couldn't wait to see her areolas and her nipples. Topless, topless, topless, if she was topless, he couldn't wait to masturbate over his mother's tits.

Naked, naked, naked, if she was naked, he couldn't wait to see her naked body. Naked, naked, naked, if she was naked, he couldn't wait to see her ass and her pussy. He couldn't wait to know if she was shaved, bushy, or trimmed. He couldn't wait to see her incredible, naked ass. While slowly stroking himself, he imagined seeing the entire shape of her breasts, her nipples, and her areolas. While slowly stroking himself, he imagined seeing her tits, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

He only hoped that her present boyfriend would be taking another video of her now, a Nude Day video that was even hotter than her 40th birthday video. He hoped his mother's boyfriend was making a Nude Day sex tape of his mother. Sex, sex, sex, he'd love nothing more than to watch a sex tape of his mother having sex with lots of men.

He'd love to watch her boyfriend having sex with his Mom. He'd love to watch his mother on her knees sucking six men and giving her a cum bath. He'd love to watch his mother gangbanged and pulling a train. He'd love to watch his mother having orgy like sex. He'd love to see his mother naked while acting like a whore.

Sexually frustrated with the camera only shooting her from her shoulders up, if he didn't suspect that she was topless by her flashing her bikini bra to the camera, he wouldn't know she was topless. He only hoped she was topless. Just as he hoped she was topless, he hoped whomever was taking the video of her would step back to video more of his mother and for him to see more of his mother's topless or naked body. Just as he thought that, it happened.

"Step back from the camera, Donna, so that I can get a shot of your big boobs," said Kathy, her best friend, obvious the one holding the camera while filming his mother.

* * * * *

Not wanting to rush anything by stroking himself too fast and cumming too fast, he slowly stroked himself while watching the video. Robert held his breath as his mother slowly stepped back to expose her naked breasts to the camera and to him. First he saw the tops of her meaty breasts, then he saw the top portion of her long line of cleavage. Finally, he saw her tits in all of their glorious entirety. As if he was watching a sex scene in a movie, not believing his eyes, her naked breasts were right there on the TV screen. Robert rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

"Oh, my God. Fuck me," he said not believing his eyes. "Oh, my God. There's her tits. I can't believe I'm finally seeing my mother's tits. Her tits are right there."

Unable to stop staring at his mother's breasts, he paused the video to stare at the shape of her beautiful breast, the color of her areolas, and the size of her big nipples.

"Oh, my God! Fuck me. Just fuck me. Un-fucking believable, this is so un-fucking believable. Topless, topless, topless, I can't believe my mother is topless. Tits, tits, tits, I can't believe I'm finally seeing my mother's naked breasts while masturbating," he said staring at the stopped video to concentrate on the sexy sight of his mother's big tits, her round, light, brown areolas, and her pink, erect nipples. "I don't believe this. I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's big tits," he said stroking his cock a little faster and a little harder.

Not believing his luck in finding this video and now not believing his eyes in seeing his mother's tits, his mother's big breasts filled the entire television screen. His incestuous, pornographic Goddess, his mother was his sexy, topless, big breasted star. Having never seen her naked breasts before, there they were in living color.

With him having the entire weekend to masturbate over his mother topless and hopefully naked in this video, he stared at the screen while gently fondling and massaging the head of his cock. Wanting to take his time, he didn't want to rush seeing the rest of her. He hoped she was naked. He hoped she'd show him her ass and pussy. He couldn't wait to see all of her. He couldn't wait to cum while watching the rest of the video.

Already so very sexually excited, too sexually excited, knowing that he could and no doubt would, he didn't want to cum too quickly. Wanting to take his sweet time and enjoy the moment of seeing his mother's tits for the first time, he didn't want to cum just yet. He wanted to take his time masturbating over all that he was seeing and over all that this mother was showing. With him having the whole weekend to himself, not wanting to rush his first masturbation session of seeing her video for the first time, he didn't want to prematurely blow his load before seeing the rest of the video and hopefully the rest of her naked body. Naked, naked, naked, just as she was topless, he hoped to God that she was naked too.

Now that he saw her topless, maybe she was naked. Naked, naked, naked, he wondered if she was naked. He hoped she was naked. Naked, naked, naked, he'd love to see his mother naked. He'd love nothing better than to see her naked pussy and her naked ass along with more views of her naked tits.

He'd love to see her bending forward with her tits leaning with her while imagining her hanging her big breasts in his face. He'd love to see his mother bent at the waist to show him her pussy and her ass. Oh, yeah, along with seeing her tits, he'd love to see her naked, blonde pussy and round, shapely ass. He couldn't help but wonder if his mother was bushy, trimmed, or shaved. He hoped to soon find out what she looked like naked.

Maybe her friends get topless and/or naked in the video too. She has some superhot friends and he'd love to see them topless and/or naked too. Not knowing when he'd get another opportunity like this to watch his mother parading around topless and hopefully naked, he only wished he knew how to make a copy of the video. If he had a copy of this video, being able to return the original, he'd watch it every day. He'd show the video to his friends, if he still had any. He'd make the picture of her naked breasts his screensaver.

He continued staring at the television screen while analyzing the size and the shape of her big tits. Without doubt, her breasts were very shapely. Without doubt, she had great tits, the best tits he's ever seen and he's seen lots of tits while away at college. Without doubt, his mother is a mother than he'd love to fuck. He'd love nothing more than to touch her breasts, feel her breasts, fondle her breasts, and suck her big nipples. Based upon his expert breast opinion with him having seen so many naked breasts in online videos, definitely, she's a C cup, a large C cup, or even a D cup, a small D cup.

"Damn, she has big, beautiful, shapely breasts. Damn, I love my mother's tits," he said out loud and for no one to hear but himself. "Damn, I wish I could touch them, feel them, and suck them."

Robert hit the play button to watch more of his topless and hopefully naked, drunken mother. As if she was at a live concert, albeit not topless but wearing her bra and blouse, she started jumping up and down while dancing to the music. Only, she wasn't wearing her blouse, her bra, or even her bikini top. She was topless.

Robert watched his mother dancing while her big tits bounced up and down and swayed from side to side while he stroked his prick up and down and up and down to an even harder erection. Imagining her looking like that while having sex with her, he loved it when she turned his head to the side and lifted her long, blonde hair in her hands and pursed her lips while dancing. She was so sexy. She was so beautiful.

Robert watched his mother's big, natural breast jump, bounce, and sway. If he was there with her then, he'd harness her naked breasts by cupping them in his hand while fingering her nipples. If he was there with her then, he'd have sex with her drunken body. He'd fuck her. He'd definitely fuck her.

He only wished he was there standing behind her for her to use his hands as human bra cups. He'd love nothing more than to touch her big tits, feel her big tits, fondle her big tits, and suck her big nipples. He'd love nothing more than to finger her big nipples, pull her big nipples, turn and twist her big nipples, while fingering her pussy. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's tits live and in person. He'd love nothing more than to masturbate his mother. He'd love to hear and see her cum.

"Oh, my God, fuck me. Bounce those big boobs Mommy. Bounce those boobs," he said while stroking himself. "That's right. Continue dancing. Don't stop dancing. Continue jumping up and down," he said while stroking himself faster. "God, you're such a slut. Damn, you're such a whore. Now that I've seen you topless, I can't wait to see you naked. I can't wait to have sex with your naked body."

Even though the video had only just started and even though there was so much more to see, he stopped the video to restart it and to play it all over again. Seeing her naked tits is not only the best part of the video but also the best part of his mother's shapely body. With him having the entire weekend to watch this video, the best part of the video was seeing her tits for the first time. The best part of the video was when Kathy asked his mother to step back from the camera so that she could video her best friend topless on her 40th birthday.

"Wow! I don't believe this. Fuck me! Just fuck me," he said for no one to hear.

Suddenly, when watching the video from the start again, seeing his mother's big tits again, and watching her jumping up and down while bouncing her big boobs again, his sexual excitement got the better of him. Unable to stop himself, he was going to cum. Too soon, he didn't want to cum just yet but he could feel the rush and the gush coming in the way of an uncapped oil well.

"Oh, my God. I'm going to cum. Are you kidding me? I don't believe this. I can't believe I'm ready to cum already. I can't believe I'm already going to shoot my load so soon, too fucking soon," he said slowing the action of stroking himself to make himself last longer, it was no use. "God damn it! Fuck!"

As if he was Mel Gibson as William Wallace in Braveheart telling his Scottish countrymen to hold, he couldn't hold himself from cumming too soon, way too soon.

"Hold! Hold! Hold!"

He tried to hold himself from cumming and to stop himself from prematurely ejaculating. He tried not to cum so soon. He tried to stop from shooting his load already. Only, his mother's big boobs bouncing up and down and swaying side to side on the television screen made him too sexually excited.

"Hold! Hold! Hold!"

He imagined her dancing topless and/or naked for him with her topless and/or naked body wrapped around a pole. There was just no way that he could stop himself from cumming. Then, while wondering if she had made a sex tape or was making one this weekend on her Nude Day cruise, his sexual excitement got the better of him and he couldn't stop himself from cumming.

"Robert? What the Hell are you doing?"

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

12