Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You went through my underwear drawer?" Not even waiting for him to respond, she shot him a dirty look before verbally attacking him and raising her voice with each question. "Where you feeling my bras and checking the tags for the size of my breasts while imagining you were feeling my bra clad breasts or sucking my naked tits? Is that what you do? You imagine feeling Mommy's tits while fingering Mommy's nipples? Is that why you go through my drawer of brassieres?"

He was so tempted to say yes. Only, she looked at him as if he was a monster instead of her son. She looked at him with anger. Yet, even though she looked at him with outrage that he invaded her privacy by going through her lingerie and watching her personal, private, 40th birthday, pool party video, she looked at him with a flash of sexual excitement.

'Is she sexually aroused? What was that about?'

Not letting him get away with it, obviously determined to make him see his mistakes, she continued lambasting him and haranguing him.

"Were you feeling and sniffing my panties while imagining feeling me when I'm in them? Is that what you do? You imagine feeling Mommy's ass and pussy? Is that why you go through my panty drawer? Must I put a lock on my lingerie drawer Robert? Must I padlock my bedroom door to keep you out of my personal things?"

Again, he wanted to say yes, that he feels and sniffs her panties while imagining her in them. Yet, even though he was full of shame, remorse, and embarrassment, all of that was superseded by his sexual excitement. He gave her with a pitiful albeit sexually excited look.

"Sorry," he said really not meaning it.

She looked at him with anger before looking at him with compassionate understanding.

"Sorry? Is that all you have to say for yourself?" She shot him a look of disappointment. "You don't look very sorry to me."

He felt like such a shit that not only for violating his mother's privacy but more for being caught. Had she not walked in on him, with her never knowing that he saw her topless and naked, he would have watched the entire video. Had she not walked in on him, he would have masturbated at least two more times. He would have seen her naked. As if in a drug induced daze, he would have masturbated himself over and again while watching his mother's 40th birthday, naked, pool party video.

"Sorry," he said again as if he was Matt Damon playing Will Hunting when caught by Professor Gerald Lambeau, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's math professor, while writing the correct answer on the hall blackboard in Good Will Hunting.

She looked at him as if he was nuts and he was. He was nuts over her. If he was crazy, he was crazy with incestuous lust for her.

"Must I take you to see a psychiatrist for professional help? How dare you invade my privacy in such a disgusting, incestuous, sexual way by masturbating over my 40th birthday video? How dare you take advantage of my trust? What's wrong with you Robert? What's wrong with you? Why are you so sexually attracted to me, your own mother? It's not right. It's not normal. It's just nasty."

Now he felt like the pervert that he is. Having never seen her as mad, as if he was a bad dog caught going through the garbage or caught peeing on the carpet, he put his head down. Only, he wasn't sorry. He was too sexually excited to be sorry. He saw her tits and she saw his erect cock. She caught him masturbating and watched him cum. He couldn't wait to masturbate again while envisioning his drunken mother topless and waving her bikini bra over her head. If he was sorry about anything, he was sorry that he didn't have the time to watch the whole damn video. He was sorry that he didn't have the chance to see his mother naked.

'Naked, naked, naked,' he wished he could have seen his mother naked. If only he saw her naked, he'd had masturbation fodder for the rest of his life.

In the way a dog lifts his paw up in a defiantly aggressive move, his cock was still standing at attention while waiting for her to touch it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it. Obviously, in the way that he was so very sexually excited that his mother stood there staring at his exposed prick, even if she was looking at his cock with disdain and disgust, he'll never forget her watching him masturbate himself and watching him cum. He wasn't sorry. Not at all. If he was anything, he was happy.

Obviously, he wasn't sorry that he went through her underwear drawer. He wasn't sorry that he routinely feels her bras while imagining feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. He wasn't sorry that he feels and sniffs her panties while imagining kissing his mother and reaching beneath her short skirt to feel her panty clad ass and pussy. Just as there's no way that he was sorry for flashing her his cock now, there's no way that he was sorry that he watched her 40th birthday, naked, pool party video. For sure, he wasn't sorry that she caught him masturbating and for sure he wasn't sorry that she saw him cum.

Absolutely for sure, he wasn't sorry that she saw his cock, watched him masturbate, and saw him cum. With the image of her topless still playing through his mind as if a looping video, he surely wasn't sorry that he watched that 40th birthday video of his mother topless. Topless, topless, topless, matter of fact, he couldn't wait to watch it again to see her naked tits. He couldn't wait to watch it again to hopefully see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, now that he knows she's naked on her video, he couldn't wait to watch the video again and to finally see his mother naked.

Topless, topless, topless, he finally saw his mother topless. He finally saw her tits, her areolas, and her nipples. Naked, naked, naked, now he couldn't wait to see his mother naked. In addition to seeing her tits, he couldn't wait to see her ass and her pussy. He couldn't wait to watch her sexy video again while masturbating himself.

If all of that wasn't enough, she saw his erection and watched him cum. Oh, my God. He'll never forget this day. He'll be masturbating over this one sexual experience that he had with his mother for the rest of his life. He only wished she had reached out and touched his erection. He only wished she had wrapped her hand around his naked cock and stroked his erect prick. He only wished she had taken him in her mouth and sucked him to a harder erection before allowing him to cum in her mouth.

"Sorry Mom," he said again. Only, he wasn't sorry. If anything he was happy. "I, um, was just horny. I, um, was hoping to find topless and/or naked photos of you when I found your video."

She stared at him as if he had wrecked her car or killed her dog.

"Please remove the video from the DVR and return my personal, private property where you found it. No, never mind, I'll do it. I don't want you going through my underwear drawer again," she said. "I'm very disappointed in you Robert, so very disappointed," she said ejecting the video, turning off the DVR, and turning off the TV. "How dare you ruin my trust that I have in you by invading my privacy?"

In the way that he wanted to lift up her short skirt, pull down her panties, put her over his knee, and spank her naked ass, he wondered if she was disappointed enough in him to give him a spanking too. He'd love nothing better than to feel his mother's naked ass while spanking her. Actually, she has been bad, very bad, for having sex with so many different men and for allowing them to give her a cum bath. Seemingly a different boyfriend every few months, it was hard to keep track. Yet, not all her fault, these married men have been using her for sex.

Nonetheless her promiscuous sex life, he wondered if she was disappointed enough in him to pull down his pants and underwear and put him over her knee to spank his naked, ass red too. He'd love nothing more than to feel his mother's soft, warm hand on his bare-naked ass. In the sexually aroused way he felt right now, if she spanked his naked ass, humping her leg in the way of the dirty dog that he is, he'd cum all over her leg. He wouldn't mind being submissive to his mother and allowing her to control him and boss him around, as long as she gave him sex.

'Robert, mop the kitchen floor, vacuum the whole house, walk the dog, take out the trash, and dinner better be on the table when I come home,' he imagined her giving him her orders for the day.

'Yes Mother,' he imagined replying.

'If you're a good boy, maybe I'll allow you to sleep with me in my bed,' he imagined her saying with a wink and a sexy smile.

* * * * *

Lost in a sexual fantasy of his mother being his Dominatrix, he returned himself to present time to answer her.

"Sorry Mom," he said while quickly changing the subject with his next response. "What are you doing home? I thought you'd be gone the entire weekend celebrating Nude Day with someone special," he said without the accusatory, possessive, and jealous tone that he had before.

She looked from him to look at the jar of gel and the boxes of tissues before looking back at him.

"Obviously, judging by your masturbation aids, you were happy to be home alone without me," she said looking at his masturbation supplies. "With the jar of gel and the box of tissues, it looks like you had your whole weekend planned," she said with a snide, little laugh before giving him a disappointed sneer.

An unemployed college graduate, suddenly he felt like that loser that he is. He looked from her to look at his masturbation aids before returning his focus to his mother.

"I can't help my hormones mother. You were my age once. You know what it's like to be horny and not have someone sexually in your life," he said with a shrug and without apologizing.

He fell silent for a minute while studying her.

"You need to find a job so that you have money enough to go on a date and have a girlfriend. Everyone needs someone," she said with compassionate understanding.

He looked up at her and nodded his head in agreement.

"So why are you here instead of celebrating a romantic Nude Day on a boat somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean with someone special? With us enjoying this mild patch of winter, I thought you'd be on your way to Provincetown, Woods Hole, or Martha's Vineyard by now," he said covering his erection with his hands that showed through his pajama bottoms.

She looked at him with hurt and sadness.

"Yeah, well, I most definitely wanted to go on a romantic cruise and would have celebrated a passionate Nude Day with my special someone," she said with a long, sad pause. "Only, once again, my special someone isn't as special as I thought he is. Just before we left the dock, I saw there were five other men aboard the boat instead of five other couples. Once again, I was the only woman," she said looking at him with sadness while he looked at her with sexual excitement. "Once again, I was the sexual entertainment. They all thought that they were all going to have their wicked, sexual way with me for the entire weekend."

As long as she was a willing and consensual participant, he'd love to watch his mother being gangbanged by six men. Only, she didn't look so willing. She looked hurt and angry. She looked embarrassed that she had blurted out her sexual confession.

"Sorry Mom that your weekend was ruined," he said.

She suddenly looked so sad. She looked at him as if she was about to cry.

"Obviously just like the last time, I was going to be their gangbang entertainment," she said surprising him by being so forthcoming about what happened to her.

She revealed even more of her sexual life than he heard eavesdropping on her personal, private phone conversation with her now ex-boyfriend.

"Sorry Mom," was all that he could utter when instead he wanted to hold her and comfort her.

Remaining silent to allow her to continued, he wanted to remove the focus from him.

"Then, when he lowered the sun visor in his car to retrieve his sunglasses, a picture fell on the car seat of his wife and three kids," she said with anger. "He was about to take me on a romantic Nude Day cruise when he's married with children, the pig. Not only did he lie about there being six couples instead of six drunken, horny men on the cruise but he's married with children."

Feeling her pain, he looked at her with sadness.

"That bastard," he said.

He had a good mind to go down to the dock and beat the shit out of her boyfriend.

"There was never going to be a romantic Nude Day cruise. I was just there for the sexual entertainment of his friends," she said falling silent before speaking again. "Just like the last time, he expect that I'd suck them all and fuck them all while he videotaped it all."

He looked at her with understanding. He looked at her with compassion. He looked at her with as much lust as he looked at her with love now that he knew there was a videotape of his mother somewhere of her having gangbang sex with six men. There's a videotape of her receiving a cum bath. There's a videotape of her sucking and fucking six men.

"Sorry, Mom," he said again while not knowing what else to say when all he wanted to do was to masturbate over the thought of watching her videotape.

She looked at him with frustration.

"Obviously that picture of his wife and kids was a picture that he forgot was there and forgot to hide. He claims he's getting a divorce but I heard that lying line before from men. Besides I could tell by the look in his eyes that he only wanted me for one thing and that one thing wasn't love," she said looking as if she was about to cry. "That one thing was sex, gangbang sex with him and his five, horny friends for the whole weekend."

They looked at one another without speaking before he spoke.

"Sorry Mom," he said removing one of his hands from covering his erection that tented his pajama bottoms to touch her hand with his.

She looked down at his hand in the way that he always stared at her the impressions of her big breasts made through her clothes.

"Much like all of the other men I meet, with none of them wanting to commit, he only wanted me for sex," she said with sadness. "I'm tired of being used and abused for sex. And then to find you watching my private video of me naked with your hand around your cock while cumming is just too much for me to take," she said giving her son a sad look. "To find out that my own son is no better than any man who's sexually used and abused me is difficult for me to understand."

Now, having disappointed her, he felt like such a shit. He felt like all of the other men in her life who only wanted to sexually use and abuse her. Even though she ruined his weekend of masturbation while watching her X-rated video, he was glad that she was home with him for Nude Day. With him only seeing the part of the video where she was topless, he couldn't wait to watch the video again to see her naked. Only, she took the video and wherever she was going to put it, now having to wait until she wasn't home again, he'd have to go looking for it again.

Maybe the other video is here somewhere too. Maybe her ex-boyfriend has that video or maybe she demanded that he return it before she left. Maybe the video is in her pocketbook. Now, even more excited over her gangbang video than he was over her 40th birthday, pool party video, he couldn't wait to watch them.

Robert looked at his mother with as much love as he looked at her with lust. Only, if he knew she'd be home, he would have scraped up a few dollars to buy her flowers. He knew that thoughtful gesture would go a long way in improving her mood. Thinking she wouldn't be home until Nude Day was over, he figured that when she did come home, she'd be on cloud nine after having a romantic weekend away and having sex with her boyfriend all weekend long.

"I'm so sorry Mom," he said meaning it this time.

He stood and stepped to her to hug her and, just as he was about to put his arms around her, she stopped him with a stiff arm to his chest.

"Eww. Gross. Go wash your hands please before you touch me," she said. "Matter of fact. Please take a shower. You smell like sex. You smell like cum," she said holding her hands up to her shoulders as if he was diseased. "And don't say sorry Mom again. Just go take your shower while I clean my recliner with disinfectant."

"Okay," said Robert.

* * * * *

Robert used the guest bedroom bathroom instead of the master bedroom bathroom to shower. While his mother was away for her romantic, Nude Day weekend with her current boyfriend after dumping the last boyfriend who only wanted her for sex, he was hoping to use her bathroom. He didn't understand any man who was unable to commit to his mother. As far as he was concerned, she was special. A quality, one in a million type of woman, she was the most beautiful and sexy woman that he knew.

If he wasn't her son, he'd do her. If she wasn't his mother, he'd vow his love to her and commit to her. Yet, being that he's her son, he'd still do her mother. Only, his mother would never do him. His mother may be a slut, even a whore, but she's not an incestuous whore.

Sadly, his mother wasn't sexually attracted to him in the way that he was sexually attracted to her but she was staring at his exposed prick before he covered it with his pajama bottoms. Then again, she was staring at his exposed cock on the stairs as she was leaving and again when she caught him masturbating. Perhaps his mother is as horny as he is. Perhaps his mother is as sexually attracted to him as he is to her. Wouldn't that be something if she was? Perhaps the reason why she can't keep a boyfriend is because she wants him.

She's so sexy. She's so beautiful. More than her sex appeal and beauty, she's intelligent and talented. Maybe with her being so mechanically inclined and with her knowing as much about car repair and home renovation as the average man did, perhaps men found her intimidating. Able to support and care for herself, perhaps men wanted a woman who was more needy and clingy.

Seemingly unable to find a man to commit to her, with the free time she had by not dating, she spent her time remodeling and redecorating her house. Just remodeled, her bathroom is much nicer and bigger than his smaller and outdated bathroom. While imagining showering with her and imagining her naked, he would have enjoyed showering in the same space and in the same place where his mother showered her beautiful, naked body. He'd love nothing more than to masturbate in her shower knowing that his mother showers and possibly masturbates there too.

Wishing he was one of her boyfriends instead of her son, he could only imagine how hot it would be to shower with his mother. He could only imagine what it must be like to be with her naked in the shower while soaping up one another's naked bodies. He could only imagine what it would feel like to push her wet, naked body up against the slate wall of her shower and hump her while fucking her. Wanting to masturbate again, this time over the imagined image of showering with his mother and over his mother having a gangbang, there's so much that he wished he could sexually do with his mother than just masturbating over the video of seeing her tits.

Replaying all that happened again over in his mind, he still couldn't believe that she saw his erect prick. He still couldn't believe that she watched him masturbate. He still couldn't believe that she saw him cum. He still couldn't believe that he saw her tits. What a day? What an unbelievable day. Never forgetting this Nude Day as the day he jerked off in front of his mother while staring at her tits, he'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life.

Only, just as he started enjoying his shower while thinking about masturbating again to all that just happened, something she's never ever done with him before but always wishing she would, his mother barged in the bathroom and opened the shower door. With the warm water, along with his sexual fantasy of showering with his mother heating his incestuous passion for her, he stood there for her to see him in all of his glory before he realized that he wasn't alone. As if he was having a sexual fantasy of his mother standing there staring at his naked body, he couldn't believe his mother was standing there outside of the shower while staring down at his semi-hard cock.