Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God. I still can't believe my Mom stayed to watch my masturbation show. I still can't believe she was masturbating herself while I was masturbating myself,' he thought.

Now encourage to make his incestuous move, he couldn't stop from remembering all that happened. When he opened his eyes a crack, just enough to see, he couldn't believe he saw his MILF of a mother watching him stroking himself. He couldn't believe she watched him cum all over himself in the way that he'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her. Now she knows that he masturbates himself while imagining having sex with her. Now she knows that he sexually wants her.

Hopefully, this is finally it, the beginning of a new incestuous relationship. Either she'd reject him as her perverted son or she'd embrace him as her incestuous lover. He didn't know. He had no idea but he hoped to find out tonight. Tonight was the night that he'd confront her. Tonight was the night that he'd make his sexual move on his mother.

Then, again, there's a lot in between being deemed her perverted son or her incestuous lover. Perhaps, she'd reject his incestuous advances. Yet, now that she knows that he sexually wants her, perhaps she'd continue to sexually tease him. Perhaps, whether unintentionally or deliberately, she'd continue flashing him her panties in up-skirt peeks and/or her cleavage and bra in down-blouse views. Perhaps, now that she knows that he wants to have sex with her, she'd flash him her naked breasts, her naked pussy, her naked ass, and/or even her naked body.

'Wow, I'd love to see my mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy,' he thought while making himself sexually aroused again.

Now not only did she see him masturbating, cumming, and heard him call her name but also she now knows that he's sexually attracted to her and masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with her. She knows that he wants to have sex with her. She knows that he sexually fantasizes about her blowing him while masturbating himself. She knows that he masturbates about him cumming in her mouth and giving her a cum bath. She knows that he wants to make love to her before fucking her hard, fast, and deep.

Yet, now that he allowed her to catch him masturbating, a two-edged sword, he regretted her knowing that he incestuously lusts over her. Perhaps, having prematurely played his hand, he confessed his incestuous desire for her before she confessed her sexual desire for him. With him no longer an 18-year-old boy but a 24-year-old man, and with so very many other women in the sea, he suddenly felt immaturely foolish for being sexually attracted to his mother.

He thought it a good idea for her to catch him masturbating before. Yet, now that she did and now that she knows his lustful, forbidden, sexual desire for her, he risked ruining the good relationship that he always enjoyed with his mother. Tainting the stew of trust and honesty by adding too much salt, he ruined losing his best friend and his confidant.

Now that the sexual lust passed of him deliberately exposing himself to his mother, how could he do such a thing? Now that he deliberately allowed her to catch him masturbating, why would he do such a thing? Is he that horny and that sexually attracted to his mother than he'd risk their friendship, their close relationship, and even her asking him to leave her house? Is he that desperate for sex that he must incestuously victimize and sexually abuse his own mother by masturbating in front of her while allowing her to now know that he wants to have sex with her?

Yet, something that surprised even him, she did voluntarily, willingly, and consensually stay to watch him stroking himself. She did masturbate herself while watching him masturbate himself. Obviously, she was just as horny and sexually frustrated as he is. Something he didn't know and wouldn't know until he confronted her, perhaps, she sexually wants him as much as he incestuously wants her.

Now, even if she submitted herself to him, he wondered if he'd go through with having sex with his mother. He wondered if she'd go through with having sex with him. Knowing his mother better, she'd never surrender her sexual will to him. Knowing his mother better, she'd never allow him to have his wicked, sexual, incestuous way with her sexy body. It's one thing to sexually fantasize about having incestuous sex with his mother but quite another thing to actual have incestuous sex with his mother.

Now that his masturbation show was over, now that the sexual heat had subsided, and now that he thought more about it, he shouldn't have exposed his naked prick to his mother. He shouldn't have masturbated in front of her. It was wrong for him to expose himself to her in that disgraceful way just as it was disgraceful for him to masturbate in front of her. How embarrassing is that for a 24-year-old man incestuously and inappropriately sexually lusting over his mother? Yet, with her not free of shame, she did touch herself too.

Nonetheless what happened this morning in a moment of sexual heat, what if his mother doesn't sexually want him in the way that he incestuously wants her and in the way that he hopes she sexually and incestuously wants him? Yet, undeniably, she did sexually touch herself while masturbating herself. Understandably, like mother, like son, perhaps, she was just as lonely as she was, no doubt, just as horny and sexually frustrated as he is.

Loser, he suddenly felt like such a loser. Embarrassed to see her, how could he face her now? How could he face her when she now knows that he loves her, needs her, sexually wants her, and masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with her? How could he celebrate Valentine's Day with her when she now knows that she is his Valentine?

Yet, even with him having guilty feelings, even though he felt shame, he was glad that he exposed his cock to her. He was glad that he gave her a masturbation show. He was glad that he allowed her to see him cum over the sexual thoughts of having sex with her. Perhaps, now that his incestuous feelings were out in the open, something would come of it. If nothing else, after his mother stayed to watch him cum while touching herself, he now had plenty of masturbation fodder.

* * * * *

Embarrassed and sexually excited by his atrocious actions at the same time, something he could never take back, it was over. Now she knows that his sexy MILF of a Valentine was his mother. How dorky was that? How perverted was that? Yet, he was glad that his sexual attraction to his mother was no longer the ignored elephant in the room. He was glad that his lust for her was literally and figuratively exposed by allowing her to not only see his cock and watch him stroking his cock but also to watch him cum while calling her name.

'I love you, Mom,' he thought, nonetheless and despite his embarrassment.

Only, he didn't care that she knows he sexually wants her. He had been incestuously lusting over his mother for six, long, sexually frustrating years, since he was 18-years-old, when his father left her for a much younger woman. Now that he was back home living with her after graduating college, wanting to get his sexual feelings out in the open, he needed to know if his mother shared his sexual attraction too. Tired of masturbating himself, he'd love for her to masturbate him. Tired of having sex with himself, he'd love to have sex with her.

Truth be told, if anything, he was sexually excited that she barged in his room without knocking and saw his erect prick. He was sexually excited that she stayed to watch him stroke his hard, hairy cock. He was sexually excited that she stayed to watch him ejaculate cum all over his chest, stomach, and hand. He was sexually excited that his mother was fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra and fingering her pussy through her panties while watching him masturbate himself. Now his mother knows that he masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with her, he was relieved that it was finally out in the open.

Now, with the ball in her court, he was free of his sexual secret. He only wished his mother had taken some tissues and wiped the cum from his naked body, hand, stomach, and chest. Instead of just staring, he wished his mother would have lick his cock clean and sucked his cock dry. He wished his mother would have taken the not so subtle hint, stripped herself naked, and had Valentine's Day sex with him. He wished his mother would have confessed her sexual attraction to him in the way that he graphically displayed and loudly verbalized his sexual attraction to her.

Despite his incestuous motives, a good sign, she could have knocked before opening his bedroom door but she didn't. She could have left his bedroom as soon as she saw his engorged, naked prick in his hand but she didn't. She could have left as soon as she saw him stroking himself faster and harder but she didn't do that either. She could have left as soon as she heard him call her name in sexual passion. Instead, seemingly sexually enamored with watching him masturbate as much as he was incestuously excited for her to watch him cum, she stayed to watch his complete masturbation show while she masturbated herself.

After he showered and dressed, begging her forgiveness, compassion, and understanding, he needed to go out to the living room and apologize to her. He needed to give his mother her Valentine's Day gifts and to celebrate Valentine's Day with her. Just as he had no one else but her in his life, she had no one else but him in her life either. Besides, he was curious to learn her reaction to seeing his engorged prick and catching him masturbate. He was curious to learn her reaction to watching him cum just as he was curious to know what she thought about him masturbating his incestuous lust over his thoughts of having sex with her.

Yet, even more than her catching him masturbating and cumming, a sight to behold, he couldn't believe she was fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra and fingering her pussy through her panties while watching him masturbate. Maybe there was some hope that she'd want him to finger her nipples and finger her pussy while he masturbated her, too. He wondered what she'd say or if she'd just sweep it under the rug as she did with everything else. Nonetheless, whatever she said or didn't say, not allowing her to ignore his sexual attraction to her, he still needed to apologize to her as his way to give her the opportunity to comment over all that she saw.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

12