Mom Catches Son Jacking Off

Story Info
A son and his mom.
2k words
3.68
43.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammm123
sammm123
103 Followers

My story began in college, in my first term. I was young, dumb, and full of cum.

My roommate Lenny was cool and full of stories. One night he told me this story about a kid he grew up with named Carl.

Carl was a devious guy and he had read this story about a guy who let his mom catch him jacking off on purpose, so Carl followed the same concept and in the end he actually got to fuck his own mom.

When I went home for Christmas break the only thing on my mind was fucking my mom.

My mom was still kind of a hot MILF. She got pregnant with me when she was fifteen so she was only thirty three and she worked out and did yoga too.

When I got home the first thing I did was go into the basement by the clothes chute and, thanks to another Lenny story I grabbed two pair of my mom's panties. I brought those dirty panties to my nose and WHAM there it was. My own mom's pussy.

I ran to my room and got naked and jacked off with those panties on my head with the crotch in my mouth, sucking like a baby on a tit as I blew my load all over my chest.

I started planning my Christmas surprise. The next day when mom went to the store I got her day's dirty panties along with another older pair from the dirty clothes and got ready. I nervously paced around waiting to see her car pulling in. I was already naked except for the pair of her panties I had put on per Lenny's story. They were pink frilly with lace. When I saw her car pull in I ran to my room my heart beating like crazy.

By the time I heard the door close I was in my room pumping my cock while wearing her pink lace panties, and I had her black panties completely on my head with the crotch in my mouth. I was so excited I had to stop jacking off because I was going to cum before she saw me.

She finally came walking down the hallway to the bathroom. My door was open about three inches, enough for her to get a full view. She walked by and then I heard her stop. I opened my right eye just a little slit and could see her backing up so she could watch me pump my cock. At first she looked shocked and her face got beet red. Then she just stood there watching. When I could hold it no longer I moaned and said, "Oh mom I'm going to blow my load in your hot cunt." And then I exploded, filling her pink panties with my cum.

She disappeared, went into the kitchen. A minute later she slammed the back door hard and said, "I'm home Jason. Are you out of that bed yet? I'm making coffee."

I yelled back, "Be there in a minute mom."

I could hear her humming a song as I got dressed. She always sang when she was in a good mood so I knew she wasn't pissed or disgusted with me.

I walked into the kitchen sat down and she came up behind me, hugged me and kissed my neck and then said, "It's nice to have you home again Jason, but how long has it been since you showered you smell of sweat or something."

I said I would shower after coffee and we started chatting. She asked me about girls I had met in college and if there was someone special she should know about.

She was happy and kept smiling like she had a secret, which she thought she did. She didn't have a clue that I had set her up.

After dinner we watched a movie and about halfway through she stopped the movie to go change into her "jammies" as she called them. She came back in her yoga pants and a T-shirt. As we watched the movie I could tell she was watching me and I could see her nipples were hard, poking out like two little headlights from her T-shirt. Damn she was hot and it was driving me crazy. After the movie finished she went to load the dishwasher so I snuck down to the basement and found that when she changed into her jammies she had thrown her black lace panties down the chute and that they were still wet and I took them with me. As I came back up she saw me and asked, "What are you doing down there?"

"Oh just looking around and seeing what's what."

"Find anything interesting?" she asked with her cat that swallowed the canary smile.

"No, not really," I lied. I had stuffed her panties down my pants and along with my hard cock from smelling them, and well, my pants were bulging out a little and I swear I saw her look down at my crotch and smile.

About ten minutes later I'm in my room with those panties in my mouth and my cock in my hand when I hear this light knock at my door. I took the panties off my head and put them under my pillow and said "Is that you mom?"

The door opened and she walked in, her nipples leading the way and a angry look on her face. She said, "Jason, I went down to do the laundry and the item I had just thrown down was gone. Did you take something from the dirty laundry?"

She waited as I lay under my blanket with my hand still on my raging hard cock and she looked from my eyes to my cock and back to my eyes again.

I acted like I was ashamed at being caught, nodded my head and said, "Yes mom, I'm sorry."

In a stern voice she asked, "Where are they Jason?" I reached under my pillow and showed them to her. She snatched them out of my hand and trying to act and look mad said "They are wet. Why are they wet Jason? Did you have them on your filthy cock?"

I shook my head no, not knowing anymore where this was going. I thought I knew, but the firmness in her voice caught me off guard. She threw the panties in my face and said, "Show me then, right now young man. Show me exactly what you have been doing."

I slowly took the panties and put them on my head, crotch to my mouth and waited for her next command.

"I think you were doing more than that young man. They didn't get all wet from you just smelling them did they?" I took my hand and stuffed the soiled wetness into my mouth and sucked and licked at them.

She then continued down the path I had hoped for when she said, "That is disgusting Jason. And what was your other hand doing during all this?" and she looked down at my hard cock under the blanket. I started pumping my cock when all of a sudden she grabbed the blanket whipped it down and said, "I think I need a closer look here."

I was excited as hell. my mom was sitting down on my bed and was watching me jack off right next to her. All at once she grabbed my hand pulled it off and said, " I think you need to be taught a lesson here young man. I want you over my knee just like when you were eight so I can paddle your ass.

I laid there speechless not sure of what to do when all of a sudden she bellowed out, "NOW".

I jumped up unsure all of a sudden, and not knowing where this was going now. I had completely lost the element of surprise. I stood there until she forcefully grabbed my hand and pulled me down over her knee. My quickly deflating cock was against the side of her leg and my bare ass was there for her to do whatever it was she thought she was going to do.

She put her hand on my ass, held it there for a second or two and then WHAM, she smacked my ass so hard that I cried out in surprise. She smacked it again harder than I expected and then said, "Jerk off in my panties eh, you little fucker," and then WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM, as hard as she could. My ass was burning with the sting she was delivering and I had tears pouring down my face, and she wasn't even finished yet. WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM. I couldn't believe the pain she was giving me.

She finally forcefully pushed me off her lap and onto the floor and as I lay there still stunned at what had just happened she said, "And look at that fucking boner you have. You little fucking pervert, you liked that didn't you?"

I was speechless, stunned, and my ass was burning. She grabbed the black panties that started all this shit, threw them in my face and said, "Now suck them, and suck them clean you little panty perv." I didn't know what the hell to do until she screamed, "NOW Jason! Lick that fucking crotch NOW!"

I quickly put the panties into my mouth and suckled them as hard as I could and then she continued yelling at me, "Now jack off that filthy cock at the same time. It's what you like to do right? Jacking off while you are eating my dried cum? So do it NOW."

I started jacking off with a vengeance totally out of my element when she yelled, "Roll onto your side so I can see that blistered ass while you jack off."

I did as I was told and she looked at my red blistered ass, bent over and gently caressed it and said, "I guess I beat your ass pretty good eh?" Before I could even gather my thoughts to answer she smacked my ass again and said, "Answer me you little fucker," and before I could, she hit me again. WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM.

Now I was still on my side and when she started hitting me again and I just started Cumming all over the carpet.

There I was with a blistered red ass that hurt more than I could ever imagine, black panties still on my head tears still running down my face and cum all over the floor.

Mom stood up. I looked up at her with fear in my eyes and she just smiled and said, "Bet you didn't see that coming when you tried to set me up eh? Letting me catch you jacking off eh? Now clean up this Fucking mess and from now on since you like hanging around dirty panties so Fucking much you get to do all the laundry. I'm going to work out at the gym and I'll be back in an hour and a half and that Fucking laundry better be done."

And with that she walked out, went to her room, changed into her gym clothes, and walked out the door humming. She was once again in a good mood.

As I quickly did the laundry I thought about what the fuck had just happened and the lesson I had just learned.

My lesson? When your mom starts going to the gym to "Work out", watch out. She now has muscles you could never imagine. I had an extra pillow under my ass at dinner that night.

Oh, and your mom isn't as dumb as some eighteen year old college freshman thinks she is.

We never brought up that subject in all the years since, but I gained a strong healthy respect for my mom after that, and although I did all the laundry whatever I came home from college,,, those panties were never licked or even smelled ever again.

P.S. And I got a new roommate at college too.

sammm123
sammm123
103 Followers