Mom Catches Son Watching Taboo Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's sister shuts the door behind her. "Hey Mom, I've got some good news". Ryan and his Mom don't hear her come home. With no response, assuming her Mom is out, she makes her way up the stairs

"You gonna cum? You gonna cum for Mommy, Ryan? Give Mommy all your cum." Emer now heard the moaning and after reaching the top of the stairs she diverted away from her room and towards her brother's. She was pretty sure her brother was a virgin, so assumed he just had his porn on really loud or something.

"Ryan, you've got to come for me, honey. Mommy wants to see her son's cum all over her tits."

"I'm nearly there, Mom."

Emer heard this and with a mixture of disgust and confusion, she burst open the door and saw her Mom and brother having sex. "Mom, Ryan. WHAT THE FUCK?"

Ryan and his Mom both turned towards the door in horror. They separated and covered themselves with the duvet, stuck for words. Their Mom started. "Oh fuck Emer, I'm so sorry you had to see that. Shit. Fuck. Don't tell your Dad, okay?" Emer without saying another word, turned around and left.

Jackie turned to Ryan, who still didn't come and had a serious case of blue balls. "Listen, honey. Don't worry about this. I'm sorry you didn't get to cum. Here." She leaned in to give a lingering passionate kiss and then whispered in his ear. "I'll turn the TV back on so you can watch porn and finish yourself off. I'll make up for it next time, I promise." She gave him one last kiss. After she winked at him, bit her lip and smiled, then got dressed and left.

12
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
Fuel_for_the_PhoenixFuel_for_the_Phoenixover 3 years ago
A for content, D for execution.

Please get an editor if possible or reread your writing. Some common issues here are changing tense mid-sentence, subject/verb agreement, and spelling. It’s hard to read a story when you are too busy staring at the grammar.

That said, a great first draft! Entertaining and very sexy!

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Good beginning. Your story leaves many possibilities for sequels. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great story!

I was a teenager in the 1960s and my mother was so Victorian I don't think she ever said the word "sex". I think I would have died if I'd accidentally seen her naked. So reading about a beautiful hot mother like that really turns me on. In the next chapter will the daughter get horny and fuck her brother? That would be great.

gorden55gorden55over 3 years ago

This story is really good. There are so many different things to do have fun with it. I look forward to your next part of this story.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Oh My

That was one hell of a first part. I love the teasing and the story was simply amazing, please continue.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories