Mom Caught Having a Lesbian Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunty and I came out of the bathroom and sat on the sofa again. I needed to get Aunty her orgasm, so I made her lie on the sofa as she continued to watch the new show. I got between her legs and started licking her pussy. I licked her pussy for the entire half hour of the show and was finally able to get Aunty an orgasm. 

Aunty and I cleaned up again and then got dressed. All three of us had dinner and then called it a night.

For the next six days, Aunty and I had sex regularly in my bedroom during the daytime. In the evening, I let Aunty and Mom spend their time watching their soap dramas. 

On the seventh morning, Aunty got a call from her mother. One of Aunty's relatives from her mother's side had expired at night. Aunty had to go to the village to attend the funeral. Mom and I couldn't attend the funeral because of my online classes. Aunty decided to stay in the village for a week, as it had been a year since her last visit. 

Mom and I dropped Aunty at the railway station in the afternoon and came home. Mom and I spent the rest of the evening doing our normal chores. We had dinner together, and I went to my room to sleep. I got naked, as I had the habit of sleeping naked for a while now.

As I lay down on the bed and was about to fall asleep, Mom knocked on the door. I opened the door naked, as Mom had seen me nude many times now. 

Mom, without paying any attention to my nude body, said to me, "Can you sleep with me in my room? I do not like to sleep alone at night."

"I can, but I sleep completely naked at night," I replied to Mom.

"I know that; you can sleep naked in my room," Mom said, going into her room. 

I wondered how Mom knew I slept naked at night. I mostly close and lock the door. Anyway, I turned the lights and air conditioner off in my room and went into Mom's room, butt naked. I closed the door behind me. Mom was in her bathroom. I climbed into bed and got under the thin comforter.

Mom came out of the bathroom after some time. She was wearing a nightgown. She got into bed and turned the lights off. She looked at me and said, "Thank you for sleeping with me."

"You are welcome. How long has it been since you slept alone in the bed?" I asked Mom.

"It has been years since I slept alone."

There was always someone beside me. Your dad, your aunt, or even you," Mom replied to me.

"How did you know I slept naked?" I asked Mom.

"We have seen you sleeping naked in your room many times. You forgot to lock the room at night many times, and we used to enter your room to get the dirty laundry. It is just that we made sure that you did not catch us entering your room when you were naked," Mom replied with a smile.

"That is a gross invasion of my privacy," I said to Mom sarcastically.

Mom laughed and playfully hit me on my upper body.

"I have never seen you wearing a nightgown before," I told Mom.

"I only used to wear the nightgown when your dad was at home. Your aunt and I normally sleep naked like you," Mom told me.

"Will you be able to sleep comfortably tonight? I noticed once you start sleeping naked, it is uncomfortable to sleep with the clothes on," I told Mom.

"It is very uncomfortable to sleep with the clothes. Every time your father comes home on vacation for two months, I have the worst sleep at night for those two months," Mom told me.

"You will be sleeping uncomfortably for the next seven days; if you want, I can look the other way and sleep the whole night," I told Mom. 

Mom thought for a while and said, "You know what? You have seen me almost naked, having sex with my cousin sister, and even saw me masturbate. I have seen you naked and having sex with my cousin sister. Sleeping naked on the same bed should not even be an issue. I trust you that you will not take advantage of me."

Mom switched the lights on in the room and got up from the bed. She pulled up the nightgown over her head and put it in the cupboard.

Mom stood naked in front of the bed.

Mom is 40 years old. She is 5.6 feet tall, and her vital stats are 36c-34-38. She is a good-looking woman with long hair and a fair complexion. She had put on a little bit of weight after she had me. 

My dick was hard after watching Mom naked in front of the bed. Mom climbed into the bed and slipped under the comforter. Mom said good night, kissed me on the cheek, and then went to sleep.

I woke in the middle of the night as Mom started cuddling me in her sleep. She was clearly on my side of the bed. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and went to sleep.

The next morning, Mom and I both woke up at the same time. She found herself cuddling me and was a bit embarrassed. I told her good morning and kissed her on the forehead. She wished me good morning and kissed me on the cheek.

Mom got up and sat on the bed. She told me to get ready for the online classes. I got up and went to my bathroom outside the bedroom, and Mom went into her attached bathroom.

After doing my morning routines, I got dressed, had breakfast, and started my online classes. Once my online classes were done, I had lunch with Mom, and then I was free for the rest of the day.

Mom asked me during lunch, "What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I will take a nap first and then decide after I wake up," I replied to her.

"I am also taking the afternoon nap; do you want to take the nap with me?" Mom asked me.

"Yes, I would love to have a nap with you," I replied to Mom.

Once we cleared the lunch table and cleaned up, Mom and I went into her bedroom. Mom put on the air conditioner and started undressing. I, too, took off all my clothes. 

Mom and I got into the bed and laid down on it. Mom came closer to me and rested her head on my chest. I could feel her breasts squish against my belly. I wrapped my arms around her naked body.

We have not had sex for almost 48 hours now. My dick was hard watching Mom naked.

Mom said, "I am missing your aunty. Are you missing her too?"

"Yes, very much," I replied to Mom. "We do not have to miss Aunty if you are game for it," I told Mom.

"I do not know; I find it a bit weird," Mom said to me.

"Let's try it once; if you still do not like it, then I will never bring it up," I said to Mom.

Mom looked at me. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. We sucked each other's lips and then sucked each other's tongues. We kissed for some time, and then I stopped kissing her and asked if she still felt weird. She replied no, and we resumed kissing.

I kissed her cheeks and her neck. She was enjoying my kisses. I moved below and sucked her big tits. Her tits are full and heavy. I sucked her nipples till they were rock hard. 

I moved further down and kissed her belly. I then licked her deep, oval-shaped navel for some time. 

I moved further down and kissed her shaved pussy lips. Mom was already wet. I licked her labia and lightly pinched her clitoris with my lips. As I licked her pussy, I put my index finger inside her pussy and started finger-fucking her. Mom was moaning like crazy. She was thrashing her body as if she were on drugs.

Eventually, Mom had her orgasm. Her orgasm was so intense that she wrapped her thunder thighs around my head and rubbed her pussy on my face. As Mom's orgasm subsided, she let go of my head. I got up and tried to leave the room.

Mom asked me, breathing heavily, "Where are you going?"

"I will get the condom from my room," I replied to Mom.

"No need; I had my tubes tied after you were born, so you can fuck me bareback," Mom said to me.

I got back into bed and sat in between Mom's legs. Mom pushed me down on the bed. My head was almost hanging on the edge of the bed. She climbed on top of me and guided her pussy to fit on my dick. She started riding my dick slowly. She was moving her hips front and back in a rhythmic motion. I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples with both hands. I caressed her belly and hips. I lightly spanked her buttocks. Mom rode me for a good 10 minutes.

When she got tired, she laid on top of me, and I started fucking her from the bottom. I fucked her so well that we both had our orgasms at the same time. As I emptied my load into Mom's pussy, Mom hugged me tightly, and I did the same.

We were so exhausted that I did not know when we fell asleep with Mom on top of me. Mom and I both woke up in the evening. 

We spent the entire evening naked in the house. After dinner, we again had another sex session. I fucked Mom doggy style.

For the next five days, Mom and I fucked each other like crazy. I was fucking Mom at least twice a day, and I was sucking her pussy at least once per day. We hardly wore clothes at home. Mom and I declare the house a nudist house.

When Aunty returned from the village, Mom and I went to pick her up from the train station. We had not told her the good news about me fucking Mom.

When we reached home, Aunty went to take a shower after her overnight train journey. She came out of the bathroom naked with the towel wrapped around her head. She saw both Mom and me in the bedroom and said, "Who is having sex with me first?"

Mom and I looked at each other, kissed on the lips, and said in unison, "Both of us."

The End.

12