Mom Caught Us

Story Info
Jane & Me.
4.2k words
4.26
177.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,097 Followers

Mom and I shared an apartment on the first floor of an apartment complex. I drove mom to work every morning, attended my classes and returned home until time to pick up mom. I had returned to college to get the few credits I needed to teach math.

Dad? I prefer not to mention are talk about him. He was a no good drunk and good riddance to him wherever he is.

There was a new couple in our four-apartment complex, living right above us. They seemed like newlyweds, as they were always kissing and hugging each other. As their bedroom was right above mine, I could hear them fucking nightly. The apartment complex was apparently built cheaply and sound insulation was nonexistent.

This was quite a torment, as I had no girlfriend at present and usually ended up masturbating after listening to them for a few short minutes.

I use the term "a few short minutes" literally. John was quick as a bunny and I felt sorry for Jane. I figured there was no way in hell he was satisfying his young bride.

Jane apparently did not work as I saw and chatted occasionally with her when I was home after classes. John worked long hours and I rarely saw him spoke to him.

Mom got to know Jane in a very unusual manner. She had learned their schedule by clearly hearing their every move. Mom discovered that they were receiving the newspaper and on Sunday morning mom would steef their newspaper early in the morning, returning it before they retrieved it at breakfast. That is until one morning mom neglected to replace the paper.

"You lowlife tugboat son-of-a-bitches." We heard Jane loudly accusing the two tugboat captains that shared the apartment across from her. "I want my damn paper back."

Her hammering on their door, no doubt, left Jane with the impression that they were cowards, not home or possibly not the culprits.

My mother was scared out of her wits to the point she could not return the paper that morning.

A couple of days later I saw Jane out in the side yard. I confessed the whole affair with the paper and begged her not to say anything to my mother. I told her my mother had promised not to take her paper again.

Jane and I had a good laugh and all was well. Mom however apologized later.

All was well to the point where I began to get baked goodies from Jane almost weekly. She was a good cook and seemed to laugh easily.

It was not long until we were sharing her baked goodies in my apartment during the afternoon. She openly admitted she preferred my apartment. If her husband or family happened by, she could easily leave by my backdoor giving the impression she had been outside. I looked forward to her weekly supply of goodies and always invited her in to share.

"How did your mother know when to get the paper and put it back?" She queried one day while having apple pie.

"Unfortunately, we know y'all's every move. The walls of these apartments are paper-thin and living on the first floor we hear just about every move you make. Mom apparently knows your schedule on Sunday mornings." I replied.

Her left hand went to her mouth! "Jon, are you serious!"

"Afraid so." I told her.

I watched her trying to hide a mischievous smile.

"Which bedroom is your mother's?" She questioned.

"Hers is to the right." I answered. "Mine is to the front."

"Thank heavens! I would be embarrassed to no end if I thought your mother's bedroom was under ours. How embarrassing would that be?"

"If I'm understanding you correctly, you don't mind me hearing you and bunny John doing your thing, but it would embarrass you that my mother would hear?"

"Bunny John!" She said before breaking into a hysterical laugh. She was laughing so hard she had trouble with the rest. "I get it! You are funny!"

I studied this 5'5", bone slender little blonde of probably 22 years as she laughed herself silly.

I was not going to tell her that my mother had indeed heard their short minutes of lovemaking, while we sat on my bed going of our finances.

My mother's eyes widened first at the sound of the thumping of the bed, then, widened again when John's feet hit the floor in less than five minutes.

We looked at each other knowingly and could barely contain our laughter to a subdued volume.

"How often does that happen?" Mom queried.

"Which one? Their lovemaking or the bunny hop!"

We broke up again laughing uncontrollably.

"Bless her heart!" My mother finally managed to say.

Back to the present.

"I'm sorry if I miss spoke." I apologized. "But I don't find anything funny about a man not satisfying his wife."

"You're what, 25 or 26?" She questioned. "You've been married, I suppose?"

"No! But I've had enough girlfriends and read enough to know both people need to be satisfied."

"Don't kid yourself!" She defended. "I'm well satisfied. I take care of myself! I let my fingers do the walking and a few toys."

"To each his own, I suppose." I retorted.

I had embarrassed her and she excused herself and left without finishing her pie. I thought I might have alienated her but she was back at the door the following week with a cake. I invited her in as had become the habit.

She appeared a bit withdrawn as I tried to converse with her. Then.

"I've been thinking about what you said." She said confidently.

"About?"

"About two people satisfying each other." She offered. "I think I need to consider that."

"Then, talk to him!" I said. "Tell him how you feel. Give him something to read."

"I will consider that." She replied. "But I was thinking a little bit more about the here and now."

I looked over my piece of cake at Jane. My index finger pointed back and forth between she and I.

"You mean this here and now?" I queried.

"Yes. I know your schedule too. We have at least three hours."

Jane moved towards me. I scooted my chair backwards and she took a position on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. We kissed passionately. We kissed passionately for many minutes. I was not brain-dead! This gal desired TLC and I wasn't about to let my own neglected sex life get in the way.

I finally placed my hand on her right breast. Her tits were small and so perky I had not considered her being braless. She was. I thumbed her nipple and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I was surprised at her quick rise to passion.

Moving my hand to her right thigh, slipping under the thin material of her cotton dress, she spread her thighs and my hand palmed her panty-covered treasure as her slim ass lifted

As my fingers probed her protected pussy, she tried to suck my tongue from my throat.

"Let's go to your bedroom!" She said breathlessly, breaking our kiss.

She scooted off my lap and I placed my hands on her almost nonexistent hips and guided her out of the kitchen, through the living room and through my bedroom door.

Quickly, we disrobed.

She literally bounced into the bed landing on her back. I followed her just as quickly and flipped her over to her belly. I began to ravish her flat ass, kissing, squeezing, licking and nibbling.

"Stop please! You're tickling me!" She chattered. "OHHhhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Nooooooo!"

Which of my actions were tickling her or driving her to ecstasy, I did not know. I did not care!

After a lengthy pleasant torture, I flipped her to her back. I straddled her body, kissing her briefly on the lips before proceeding to kiss her body. Every nook and cranny!

"I never knew it could be so good!" She sighed, her right hand fiddling with my cock. "Where did you learn to treat a woman like this?"

"I'll never tell."

"Are you going to fuck me soon?" She queried. "Your cock is gorgeous!"

"Soon!" I assured her.

Reaching her mound, I scrubbed my nose into her thinly haired blonde bush.

I maneuvered downward a bit, spreading her legs. As I lifted her ass off the bed, I looked into her eyes as I put my mouth to her pussy.

Her mouth opened and she sighed loudly.

Her moans were music to my ears as I pleased her pussy, occasionally concentrating my tongue on her clit.

I was surprised when she scrambled over the bed, reversed direction, straddling my head and taking my cock into her mouth. Surprised only for a moment, mind you. I grabbed hold of her skinny ass and went back to doing what I do well.

Unfortunately, Jane sucking my cock got me quite aroused and I was spending much of my time concentrating on her clit.

Her mouth lifted from my cock only to moan a deep passionate moan of orgasm. I did not give her time to take my cock into her mouth again. She was light. I maneuvered her off of me and on to her knees, positioning myself behind her.

As tenderly as possible, I pushed my rock hard cock into her pussy.

"I'm going to faint!" She cried lustfully. "I was secretly hoping you would fuck me like this! I've only seen it in videos! Lord, it's good!"

"Did you see 69 on video too?" I quizzed.

"Yes."

As my stroking into her was so slow, it could barely be called a rhythm, I wondered if she was going to feel the same when I revved up on her ass.

After long minutes of playing with her ass and tits I began to seriously fuck her. Her yelps, grunts and moans did not transmit pain or discomfort. I continued to pop her ass with determination. It was an effort to hold myself in check.

I finally relented and slowly and tenderly pulled out of her.

She, on her own, maneuvered to her back and scooted her-self downward, lifting her legs and taking hold of my cock. As I dropped over her, she positioned my cock and we pushed together to couple once more.

As she wrapped her arms around my neck, me cradling her, she pulled her knees back.

"If you give me a minute, I can come again." She whispered in my ear.

"You take all the minutes you need." I replied. "Are you on the pill?"

"No."

"Then maybe I should.........."

"It's all right. I'm already pregnant."

I had something to ponder as I began to fuck Jane once more, listening to her moans as her ass reciprocated underneath me, giving back as well as she received.

It did not take long before her body seized with her second orgasm.

I contemplated whether I should bring myself to orgasm, but during my short contemplation the sexually starved young lass was again moaning lustfully.

"One more time!" She moaned lustfully. "I promise just one more time!"

"We have plenty of time." I assured her.

"No! One more time! Then I want you to come!"

Young as she was, she was tiring. Her ass moved of its own accord as her arms hung loosely around my neck.

"Right there! Don't move!" She bantered repeatedly and breathlessly. Don't move! Agg! Fuckkkkkk!

Still the orgasm eluded her, until finally she bellowed like a wounded animal.

I counted to 10, grabbed her ass with both hands, locking her in tight, and began to fuck her in earnest. My headboard was tapping the wall rhythmically.

"Yes Jon! Give it to me!" She coached. "Give me your cum! I want it! I want it!"

A lot quicker than I would have preferred she got it!

I released her ass and cuddled her again in my arms. We lay together for long minutes fucking slowly as I covered her face, neck and shoulders with kisses.

"I guess I should get back upstairs." She finally said.

"We still have a half hour." I offered, glancing at my table clock. "I think I have another one in me.

"If you get me aroused and I don't come, I'm going to kill you!"

I rose over her, sitting on my knees, pushing her knees back, and began to push into her slowly, deeply with much concentration. It was my favorite way to orgasm. My cock was hard as a rock, sensitive and Jane's pussy was youthfully tight.

Jane lifted her head and stared at our coupling as she squeezed her breast. She was soon moaning softly and I could tell she was anticipating the inevitable. In less than 15 minutes, my cock jerked flooding her pussy with more of my cum.

Quickly I maneuvered to take position to her right side and placed my middle finger to her clit.

"Jon, you are absolutely wonderful!" She moaned. "Promise me this will not be a one-time thing?"

"I'll take care of you all you want." I whispered in reply.

And I did! For the next five weeks I rushed home from classes. She was usually down the stairs before I could open the door.

Nearing the last of the fifth week, my car was broken down in the shop and my mother had to catch the bus to work. Mom would have to leave the apartment by 7:30 AM for the short walk to the bus stop. I related the information to Jane and she tapped on my door around 7:40 AM.

It was by no means unfortunate or embarrassing to me as it was not the first time, but mom opened my door as I lay between Jane's legs eating her pussy. Her bus had broken down two blocks from her stop.

"I am so sorry!" She stammered. "Don't stop on my account!"

With savoir-faire, mom shut the door.

I had no intentions of stopping, but the incident had apparently shook Jane to the marrow.

"No! No!" She whispered in a frenzied tone, pushing at my head. "We have to stop! She will think horrible things about me! No! No! Stop!"

She could be consoled are convinced and she quickly dressed and disappeared from the apartment.

I stood naked in the living room. I went to the bathroom rinsed my face off and brushed my teeth.

I went to mom's closed bedroom door. I knew she was in there as her door always remained open during the day. Opening the door, I saw her in the bed covered only by a sheet, the rest of the bedding pulled to the foot. She was lying close to and facing the wall on her left side.

I walked to the bed and lifted the sheet. Mom was braless, only wearing a pair of pearl pink bikini underwear that allowed much of her buttocks to protrude. She made no movement.

I confidently entered the bed and snuggled close in behind her. I began to massage and squeeze her buttocks.

"What happened?" I queried.

"The bus broke down two blocks from picking me up." She replied. "I called in and took the day off. It's going to rain. A good day to sleep, I suppose."

"You plan on going to sleep right now?" I asked seductively.

"Did you wash your cock?" She queried.

"No need to." I replied. "But I did brush my teeth."

I moved my hand to mom's closest breast, tenderly squeezing and thumbing her nipple.

"How long have you been fucking our upstairs neighbor? She inquired.

"About five weeks, tomorrow." I answered.

"Well, I suppose someone needed to." She retorted. "You are using a condom, I hope!"

"No need to." I answered.

"How's that??" She quizzed.

"Miss Jane is pregnant."

At this, mom shook her head.

"I told you to use a condom with your lady friends, if you're going to screw me!"

"She has been married three months and was a virgin!" I defended. "And her husband must also be a virgin. He's too stupid to be otherwise!"

Not wanting to get stuck on the issue, hungry for mom's pussy, any pussy really, I scooted down. Surrendering and knowingly, mom lifted her right leg and pulled the crotch of her panties aside.

Guiding my cock, I poked at her treasure. She confirmed the position with the third poke and I gently pushed into her. She pushed back.

After penetrating her deeply, I began to stroke into her slowly, squeezing her top buttock and kissing her shoulder.

"You've been fucking her every day for over a month?" She quizzed as she half-heartedly matched my thrust. I supposed, she has not tossed the issue aside yet.

"I think she had a doctors appointment one day." I answered.

"You still hearing bunny John tapping her ass?"

"She swears she's been trying to educate him, but I think he's a lost cause." I answered.

"She has no idea who educated you?" Mom questioned.

"Of course not!"

There was a pause in conversation as we fucked. I suppose, lost in our own thoughts. I know I was.

As I always did, I compared mom's pussy to the girl I happen to be fucking at the time.

Mom was definitely bigger in frame than Jane. Fucking a married woman had much of the same "forbidden fruit" quality of fucking one's mother. Jane, and other girls, were much more vocal in the throes of passion, but mom's pussy, despite her sexual experience, she had admitted to being with six men, and her 46 years was just as tight as any other pussy I had experienced. I had 5 notches on my belt. As to youth age, Jane was the one to compare mom to, and mom was a solid equal.

Mom was not sexually vocal, though she often talked about various subjects during foreplay and intercourse.

Four years earlier, I had caught her masturbating and forced her to surrender much to her satisfaction, I was certain. I did not try to couple with her that evening. I simply gave her oral pleasure and left her.

Afterwards, she rejected my further advances, but I made a nuisance of myself, using every excuse I could come up with to convince her our intimacy made sense. She countered using common sense reasons why it would be wrong.

Then one evening, after we retired to our bedrooms, I got up. I entered her room with intent to try one more time. If I failed, I would not bring the subject up again.

Much to my surprise, without a moment of hesitancy, she accepted me into her bed and between her legs. Later we fucked every Saturday night. It was on her schedule and I could take it or leave it. I lobbied for special occasions, usually successfully.

I was not so deep in thought and I was not aware of her right hand moving under the sheet.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I whispered in her ear.

"I haven't received a better offer." She replied. "And it's time."

I gently pulled my cock out of her as she rolled to face me. I stripped the sheet from us. It was always a rare treat to have mom bare-assed in the stark light of day. It made her self-conscience and embarrassed.

Fretting reluctance, she lifted her ass and I stripped the panties off her. Stretching myself out, her feet going to my shoulders, I put my face to her pussy.

Mom could laugh and joke with the best of them, but sexually she was serious and mostly quiet. Like I said earlier, she would talk but never the sexual banter that I had experienced with Jane and others.

Maybe because she was intimate with me, her son, and felt guilty.

But her body always told a different story. I feel the sexual tension and ecstasy in her body. I accepted that, I suppose, because she kept giving herself to me.

"I suppose, you are going to continue screwing her skinny ass as long as she spreads her legs for you." Mom said, surely not expecting me to stop and answer her. "I have no objections of course but she is married."

I lifted mom's ass slightly and pushed my tongue into her pussy, receiving the expected moan of pleasure. After long moments of tongue fucking her, I returned to feather lightly stroke her clit.

"You save that little treat for just me, I hope? You promised!" She challenged.

"Of course!" I muttered as best I could.

"Do it again!" She demanded. "AAHHhhhhhhh! I love it!"

As requested, I lifted her ass again and shoved my tongue deep into her, wagging it as best I could.

"I need something a little bigger. Come up." She urged.

I maneuvered between her legs and she reached for my cock to guide it to her. Her pussy well lubricated, we coupled easily and I cradled her in my arms as I pumped into her with a moderate rhythm.

I heard her sigh with satisfaction as she lifted her legs high and wide locked straight out.

"Would you be as understanding as I am if I was to find myself a boyfriend?" She queried.

"I guess I would have to be." I answered. "I would hope you would not cut me off?"

"We might have to change to a weeknight." She replied. "But cutting you off would never enter my mind. I'm a bitch sometimes, but I've come to love our little incestuous get-togethers. You have a great imagination!"

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,097 Followers
12