Mom Cleans House For The Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,117 Followers

In the orchard Dad and Marcy stopped walking and turned to face each other. He stroked her hair while her hands went down and undid his pants. Slowly she sank to her knees and pulled his jeans down as she went. His hard manhood swung free and she wasted no time capturing the head of it in her mouth while she fondled his hefty ball sack with one of her hands. I was starting to feel like a pervert spying on my father while his sister slurped up his dong, at least until Marcy inhale the whole thing into her mouth. As hard as it was to take my eyes off the TV, I wanted even harder to see Marcy's reaction to what we were watching.

"Is it getting hot in here," Mom asked, hitting the pause button once more.

Stunned, we watched as both her and Grandma stood up and started unbuttoning their dresses slowly. When the last button was freed, they casually pushed the dresses from their shoulders letting them flutter to the floor. All three of us gasped in unison. Mom and Grandma stood in front of us in sheer white negligees that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Mom sat back down next to Dad, picked up his hand and placed it on her bare thigh, while Grandma slid in next to a startled Aunt Marcy. I just watched the whole thing in slack-jawed wonder, my cock making his presence known. The screen flickered again.

What I saw on the couch made me forget about the TV. Grandma had put one arm around Marcy's shoulder and she had put her other hand through the arm opening of the oversized tank top. I could see her fingers pinching and pulling on Marcy's nipple through the fabric. Unmoving, her hands in her lap, she watched herself suck Dad's cock down her throat. Glancing over I saw that Mom had gotten Dad's dick out and was gently tugging it up and down, while his middle finger massaged her clit between her spread legs. They too had their eyes fixated on the TV. The sound of breathing getting heavier was all I could hear in the room.

Grandma nodded her head at me like she wanted me to come over there. When I got there she told me to kneel in front of Marcy. As I did she pushed the tank top over Marcy's tit, bent over enough to suck the nipple into her mouth and used her free hand to gently spread Marcy's legs. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mom slide off the couch and kneel in front of Dad. Her mouth closed around his cock while she struggled and finally pulled his pants down to his ankles.

"Oh God Doris, that feels good," he said, leaning his head against the back of the couch and closing his eyes.

Marcy shifted her focus from the TV to watch Mom suck on Dad's tool. With a strange look on her face she placed a hand on Mom's head and gently stroked her hair. Her other hand found Grandma's naked thigh and began working its way up to her huge clit. Grandma increased the amount of tit she tried to suck into her mouth the closer Marcy's hand got to her excited pussy. Everyone had forgotten the show on TV. I stood up and removed my clothes then grabbed the camera. I began recording the group action in front of me. First I filmed some close-ups of Mom swallowing Dad, then switched to Grandma arousing Aunt Marcy's hard little nipple with her tongue. I was pretty sure I would be jacking off to this video for years to come.

When Marcy noticed me standing there she stretched her hand out and snared my rod in her fist. A dreamy look came into her eyes as she worked her hand up and down my throbbing shaft. Grandma slid off the couch, wiggled in-between Marcy's legs and pulled one side of the jogging shorts over before plunging her tongue into her wet pink slit.

"UUUUGGGGHHHHHH..." Marcy moaned loudly when Grandma's tongue landed on her wet folds.

I couldn't take any more. Throwing caution to the wind, I dropped to my knees behind Mom's sweet ass and gently worked my dick into her slippery cunt. She met my forward thrust with backward pushes of her own. The rocking of our movements caused Dad to lift his head and look down at us. Puzzlement filled his face when he saw me behind Mom. I had one hand on her bare hip, the other holding the camera as my steel hard pole burrowed deep into her juicy cunt. Mom pulled her lips from Dad's dick and looked up at him.

"Remember Tom. What's good for you is good for me," she said, before resuming the blowjob she was giving him.

The pleasure she was giving him made it impossible for him to argue. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the couch. Between watching Mom sucking Dad's cock, and the wet slurping sounds Grandma's tongue was making on Marcy's pussy I didn't last long. My spunk shot out of me forcefully, splashing deep into Mom's clinging cunt.

"OOOOHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKKK!!!" I cried loudly.

Spent, I pulled out and filmed my seed slowly drip from my Mother's gapping hole. Mom ripped Dad's shirt snaps open and practically dragged him off the couch and onto the floor. Moving toward Grandma so they had more room, I filmed Mom stand over Dad before quickly lowering herself onto his burgeoning pole. Her cum filled cunt sank down and easily engulfed all of his stiffness until her small round ass was sitting on his balls. The fact that my Father was getting sloppy seconds from his own son perversely excited the hell out of me for some unknown reason. Whatever the reason was didn't matter; my cock lurched back to a full-blown woody as I watched my spooge leak out of Mom onto Dad's hairy sack.

"Trade places with me boy," I heard Grandma call out.

Gladly, I thought, as I replaced her between my Aunt's trembling legs. Grandma took the camera from me and placed it near the TV at an angle that would capture all of us at the same time. She then went and stood over Dad's face. His eyes grew large as he saw what was right above him.

"Ever see a clit this big Tom," Grandma asked as she sat on his face.

"That's beautiful Elsie," came his muffled reply.

The sounds of wet squishy sex had Marcy and I staring with rapt attention as Mom bounced up and down on Dad's dick, while Grandma assaulted his mouth with youthful vigor. Without taking her eyes off the action, Marcy lifted her legs together in the air and slipped the jogging shorts off. Turning I was greeted with the sight of a neatly trimmed firecrotch. When her top joined the shorts on the floor my hands automatically went to her firm round tits and began tweaking the already stiff nipples. She sank lower on the couch bringing her ass near the edge, with her long slender legs spread out on either side of my kneeling body.

"Fuck me Tommy. Fuck me right now," Marcy implored me.

Her eyes were locked onto the threesome as I moved close enough to slide my mushroom head into her slick wet cleft. The red-haired covered puffy outer folds expanded around me as I slowly pushed my way into her scorching hot cunt. Her pussy tunnel massaged my hardness like a tight pair of gloves before opening up enough for my cock to fill her completely. Aunt Marcy was by far the tightest of the three women in this room. I found the grip she had on my cock was making it difficult for me to establish a rhythm of any kind. When she wrapped her legs high up on my back her pussy opened a little more, allowing me to start pumping in long deep strokes. My strokes stopped and I turned to watch as Grandma reached her peak.

"Yes...YES...YEEESSSSS!!" she screeched, furiously mashing her box on Dad's red face.

As Marcy and I stared captivated by the sight, Mom increased her tempo and began to violently slam her pussy up and down on Dad's rigid shaft. His balls tightened and soon semen spewed down his shaft and mingled with what was left of mine. Mom tensed briefly, then went into a frenzy of forward and backward movements until she shuddered and let out an ear-piercing scream.

"OOOOHHHHH TOMMMMMMM!!!"

Dad's cries were muffled by Grandma's quivering cunt as the last of her orgasm rocked her twitching body.

"My God. I've never seen anything so erotic in all my life," Marcy said right before thrust her cunt harder on my raging prick.

Before I turned my attention back to my Aunt, I saw the three of them untangle and stare in my direction. Each had a look of satisfaction and amazement plastered on their faces.

"Fuck your Aunt son," Dad encouraged me.

"Do it baby," Mom added.

"Yeah Tommy, fuck me till I can't walk," Marcy joined in.

Grandma didn't say anything. Instead she put her head in Dad's lap and swiftly sucked his limp cock into her mouth while inserting two fingers deep into Mom's cum drenched pussy. Spurred on by that I started slamming into my Aunt's tight pink slit, bouncing my balls off her firm round ass with each stroke. Faster and faster I pistoned into her smoldering pussy, pushing her deeper and deeper into the cushions of the couch. Sweat began to drop off me as Marcy fought to keep up with the ruthless pounding I was inflicting on her. Her cunt milked my rod with an increasing tightness around my shaft and fluids flowed out in a wave as she bucked against me. The slickness eased the effort of penetrating into her steaming canal and I was moving in and out faster than I've ever done before.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" she whimpered.

My balls were coated with her juices and made splashing noises as they slapped against the supple flesh of her butt. I could feel myself reaching the threshold of my own orgasm when her eyes rolled back into her head and she shuddered violently.

"I'M CUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!" she screamed, just as my balls emptied and saturated the inside of her pussy.

"FUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" I groaned loudly, then fell onto Aunt Marcy's heaving chest.

My groans of pleasure were followed by Dad's softer ones as Grandma's hummer worked it's magic on his exploding dick. Mom's moans of delight swiftly echoed Dad's as she clamped her thighs tightly on Grandma's hand, stopping the plunging fingers in their tracks.

"OH MY GOD," they both uttered at the same time. Grandma was all smiles.

Reluctantly I backed my softening penis out of Marcy's still tight pussy. A loud sucking sound filled the still air when the head freed itself from the tight confines of Aunt Marcy's well-fucked cunt. Her fire-red pubic hair was matted and covered in the slime from our combined fluids, which was slowly dripping onto the floor in a small puddle.

"What do we do now," Dad asked no one in particular, after we had rested for several long minutes.

"What do you mean," Mom asked him.

"What I mean is, we've all crossed a line. A very taboo line. So my question is, where do we go from here?"

"I can't speak for everyone. But as for myself, I like this new freedom to express my love with my family," Aunt Marcy said.

"I do to Tom. And yes, we crossed a line. But if everyone agrees, I don't see why we shouldn't embrace our love for each other. Lord knows I'm tired of having to sneak around about it," Mom said softly.

"You're saying it wouldn't get you mad if Marcy and I, or even Elsie if she wants, decided to have sex here in the house," Dad asked uncertainly.

As an answer Mom crawled over to me and stuck her tongue down my throat while one hand fondled my worn out cock. Dad looked at each of us until we all agreed that we wanted to continue with what we started. Satisfied, he gazed at Grandma and told her he was in.

"And if you don't mind Elsie, I'd sure like to eat that meaty pussy of yours again," he added.

That brought the rest of us to tears from laughing so hard. Naked we headed out back and drank some more beer. After an hour or so of relaxing at the picnic table, talking candidly and drinking, Mom came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She whispered in my ear that I had been a bad boy for making Dad take messy seconds. When I asked how I could make up for it, she whispered that I should take sloppy thirds. With everyone watching she lay on top of the table length-ways, spread her legs wide and beckoned me to get between them. For the next thirty or so minutes I gently and lovingly made love to my Mother on my old friend. Everyone else lovingly touched and kissed us everywhere until we peaked and came together.

We spent the rest of that weekend having sex without any hang-ups. Sometimes it was one on one while the others watched with loving eyes, and sometimes in a group. Dad couldn't get enough of sucking on Grandma's huge clit, and Mom seemed to like helping Aunt Marcy and I fuck while she sat on my face. We all knew that life was never going to be the same anymore. We had one last group session before Dad drove Grandma to the airport for her plane ride home. Aunt Marcy said she was dumping Bill, and with Mom's blessings, she was going to move to the farm. As for me, I packed my shit into my Buick Wildcat and headed back to my empty home. When the farm was a distant speck in the rearview mirror a question popped into my head. I wonder if Mom, Dad and Aunt Marcy would like to meet Mandy?

blaster666
blaster666
4,117 Followers