Mom Coaches Me in Writing Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mister Music. There's something I really want to hear."

"What's that?"

"Look through that box of LPs. There should be one called The Doors. That one please."

I'd never listened to an LP before and was only slightly familiar with The Doors music. I liked Light My Fire which was the only song I was familiar with. And I noted it closed with The End, an 11 minute monster that my mother had earlier referenced. The sound was scratchy and because the LP wasn't in stereo, the loss of a speaker wasn't so bad. The first song Break On Through sounded familiar and was catchy. Neither of us spoke and I was getting into the tunes. Maybe those hippies really knew something about mood music. When Light My Fire closed Side A my mother asked me to turn it over. "Just go right to the last cut."

I bounced the needle a couple of times but soon enough I was listening to the opening bars of The End. I remembered it from Apocalypse Now. We were sitting on the floor facing one another. My mother was cross-legged Indian style which gave me a great look at her pussy, which she noticed.

"You like looking at my pussy?"

"Mom, I love everything about your pussy. How it looks, how it tastes, how it feels wrapped around my cock, how it feels fucking my face and the lovely juices it produces."

"Five points for that answer Steve. But tonight there's another part of my body you should get to know."

"You mean..."

"Yes. When The End ends, I'm going to show you another end." She giggled about that.

As Morrison belted out the closing lines "This. Is. The. End." my mother bent over and took my cock into her mouth. Stoned, it took just a few second to get completely hard. She removed her mouth and stood up.

"Steve, do you know about rimming?"

Of course I did. Literotica. Porn sites. "Yes."

"Would you do me first? Don't worry. I keep myself clean."

She leaned against the wall with her butt sticking out and her legs parted. I moved up to her and began kissing her ass. I moved between her cheeks and gave some tentative licks. She pulled one aside and exposed her asshole. "There Steve."

It being my first time, I was a bit nervous but in this state, I could have been talked into anything sexual. I pulled the other cheek aside and started licking. It felt highly taboo and kinky but it was also a massive turn-on. My tongue could feel the little ridges and wrinkles around her anus and I licked up, down and around. Now I broadened my tongue and licked harder. "Oh yes Steve. Oh yes!"

I was now getting the tip of my tongue to nudge at her opening but couldn't bring myself to try to slip it in. But from her moaning everything seemed to be going fine. In my doped up state I lost track of time but it felt like several minutes and my tongue was getting sore. With a shudder and one last "Ohhh!" she stood up straight.

"I've got some lube." She applied some to my cock and gave it a few tugs. Then she kissed me and sucked my tongue into her mouth."

"Now lube up my ass Steve." It was in a tube and I squeezed some out and rubbed it around her asshole. Squeezed a bit more and pushed my finger inside. A bit more now with two fingers.

"I'm ready Steve." We were on our sides in the spoon position. She guided my cock to her entrance and pushed back slowly. There was bit of resistance at first but I slid in and quickly went up to the hilt. "God I love this" she cooed.

I pushed gently as I'd read it could be painful. But she was thrusting hard against me so I let her do most of the work. I reached around to her clit and her hand was already there. We took turns and she continued to slam her ass against me. Her breathing was getting heavier and her juices more copious. I'd never felt anything like the firm warmth enveloping my cock and was close to coming. When I felt her final thrusts, I blasted off and we lay there shuddering. She turned and my cock slipped out.

"God Steven, it's been too long since I had that."

"Wow Mom. You really like anal that much?"

"Not a steady diet of it but once a month or so, my ass just needs to be fucked."

"I'm happy I could help."

"So am I Steve. So am I. But now I think I'm ready for bed. All our activities today and that dope...I'm done for. I'm going to clean myself up and you should do the same. Be sure to clean your cock."

I must have looked baffled. "I want to give it a goodnight kiss and, well, you know..."

The cleaning up done with, I entered her bedroom where she was sitting up for me. "Nice and clean now?" as she gave my cock a small suck.

"Steve, I'd like to end the day with a gentle 69."

"Gentle 69?"

"Yes, we'll lie side-to-side, nothing frantic or energetic. I told you I'm a very sexual woman and I'd like to drift off with your cock in or near my mouth. Just a little oral love to cap off a wonderful day."

We angled our bodies corner-to-corner; each of us with a pillow. She took my cock into her mouth and slowly sucked me. I gave her clit and pussy lips some licks and we carried on intermittently. I remember waking with a start to the feeling of my cock being vigorously sucked. And there was a pussy in my face so I responded. So much for gentle. She raised one thigh over my head and I stuck my tongue up her pussy. A finger in her ass too. We kept this up for a few minutes until we both came. I noticed that her clock was at 3:30 a.m.

"Whew. I think we fell asleep. It's a great way of waking up to have someone's tongue on your clitty."

"Nothing could be finer than to be eating your vagina in the morning."

She gave me a playful slap and kissed me. "Let's go to sleep normal now. Do you think we can manage that?"

"Yeah, I don't feel like I could come again for another week."

"Well I'll show you just how wrong you are tomorrow. But now I need my beauty sleep."

The next morning was Sunday so we slept in. She woke me with a kiss and a cock squeeze.

"Good morning sleepy-head."

"Morning."

"I feel like making a special brunch. You can relax for an hour while I prepare it. By the way, how did your last story turn out?"

"Not bad the last time I checked. I was kind of distracted but the rating was 4.46 and the comments were all positive. Some even asked for a second chapter."

"Well good luck with that. Do you have anything in mind?"

"Well, I could write about this weekend." Then I saw the glare. "But, I wouldn't know where to start and it's probably been done before. So I guess I won't."

"You'd better not!"