Mom Commits a Misdemeanor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,099 Followers

As I pushed my mushroom head firmly through her juicy entrance, mom shrieked "Aaaaargh!"

Although I had got her well lubricated, I was obviously bigger than she was used to and I had to push quite hard as I sunk my hard meat about three inches into her hot vaginal sheath. At the same time I entered her, I pulled her legs around me with her heels against my back.

Once in, I started pulling back and, as I'd hoped, felt mom's heels on my back automatically pulling me back in. As I went in, I pushed in a further inch as if she had caused me to do so, extracting a loud moan from mom.

We carried on with me pulling backwards and mom's heels moving me forwards, with mom moaning loudly with each of my further intrusions, until I was virtually fully impaled.

Hoping that she would now believe that, despite my best efforts, I had lost all control, I shouted very dramatically "Ooooh mom!" and plunged my throbbing hard love lolly into her as deep as I could.

Grasping the sheets, mom screamed "Aaargh!" Mom was clearly unused to such a big male organ inside her. Her cunt was juicy but tight, exquisitely gripping my sensitive man meat.

I determinedly undid her bath robe, pulling the cloth to the sides and exposing her big full tits. Gripping her legs, I pushed them wider and back over her head. Raising my hips, I was now able to stab my meaty weapon down deep into her. I slammed into her again and again. She was breathing quickly, making little mewing sounds, eyes wide.

Wanting to see her melons wobbling to my thrusts, I moved her legs down and, keeping a steady rhythm, watched her succulent breasts swaying and wobbling. Finally I grasped her breasts with my hands.

I now had a stable position in which to continue fucking her "Thock - Thock - Thock – Thock." My cock felt exquisite sweet sensations, sliding in and out her hot vaginal sheath.

I speeded up "ThockaThockaThockaThocka." Mom was making squeaking noises in time with my fuck rhythm and I could sense that she was starting her orgasm. Her cunt muscles were contracting around my randy root.

Suddenly, she desperately pulled my head down and brought my mouth to her right tit. I guzzled on the areola and chewy nipple, as mom and I both orgasmed together.

My cum jetted in fiery spurts up mom's love channel. Her cunt was strongly contracting, milking me and sucking spurt after spurt of my jizz until we both lay there spent.

Jimmy woke me out of my pleasurable haze by calling me over to him. He pretended to whisper to me so, whatever I did, mom would assume I was under instructions.

He walked over to the bed, where mom was looking shocked at what she'd just done with me. After watching mom and I, Jimmy's erection had returned and he'd walked towards the bed smiling and lasciviously stroking it. Lying down beside her, he told her to mount him.

Mom looked angry with him and I thought for a moment she was going to tell him to "fuck off." She glared at him for what seemed a long time, but I guessed that she was thinking things through. She had already given a blowjob to her nephew and fucked her son. If she stopped now it would all have been for nothing. She would lose her job and her financial security. In reality, she realized that she had committed herself to full sex with Jimmy the moment she had licked his cock.

She'd discovered that her son clearly found her sexually attractive and she guessed that Jimmy, knowing that, had always planned to make me do things to her. She assumed that this session with Jimmy must be the final one for the evening and she knew she had to go through with it. She had seen Jimmy giving me instructions and she guessed that I would still be required to play some kind of part, but she couldn't imagine what that role would be. She loathed her nephew and hated knowing he would love her riding him, especially as he would have complete access to her big hanging breasts as she fucked him.

I saw her grit her teeth in resolve as she removed her bath robe completely and mounted him, holding his penis and guiding it into her vagina. I knew that she would be desperate to finish the evening and would be remembering how Jimmy had managed earlier to delay cumming as she had sucked him off. She was therefore going to have to try and think of how she was going to quickly bring him to orgasm.

Now straddling him, her lush body impaled on his hard meaty pork sword, mom started fucking him with a slow constant rhythm.

"Auntie, ride me like a donkey." Jimmy cried as she rhythmically pumped him, his throbbing cock sliding forwards and backwards in his Auntie's moist cunt.

Mom hissed "I hate you, you little bastard!" but, as she said it, she arched her back, making her big melons an invitation for Jimmy's eager hands. He grasped them and mauled them, squeezing the plump areolae and tweaking the nipples in his fingers.

Mom suddenly leant forward and grasped the bedrail at the head of the bed. Her succulent breasts were inches from Jimmy's face and he automatically sucked a teat into his mouth.

By leaning forward with her ass higher, she was now able to slide herself with long strokes up and down Jimmy's hard meaty shaft. She was sawing him,in one movement raising herself almost to exit, squeezing his tender helmet with the muscles at her entrance, then plunging deeply down again so Jimmy's cock was fully enclosed.

Suddenly I recognized a familiar sound "kerdoink - kerdoink - kerdoink" and realized that I was witnessing what dad referred to as the Pamela Special. I could see why dad enjoyed it. Mom was lifting her beautiful big yummy ass, then slamming it down, raking Jimmy's penis with her gripping vagina.

Jimmy was in heaven. He had the woman on top as he wanted and she was doing all the work. He had rested his hands behind his head so he could concentrate on enjoying mom fucking him while he suckled on a teat. Every now and then he would open his mouth and mom would twist slightly so that he could suck the alternate teat.

Then I realized that the Pamela Special was succeeding in bringing Jimmy to an early orgasm. Quickly I jumped on the bed, pouring oil over mom's big ass.

As her ass moved up and down, I let my fingers slide up and down the crack between her buttocks. Mom didn't let my actions slow her down, until I suddenly thrust a well-oiled thumb into her sphincter.

Mom gasped and slowed. Initially I had pushed my thumb in up to the knuckle, but I now pushed it fully in. I had her pinioned on my thumb and started pushing her up and down, so that she was continuing to fuck Jimmy.

As the plan was for the thumb to be followed by me fucking her in the ass, I started twisting my thumb, working and stretching the opening.

Mom was feeling the effects of this very active butt plug and it wasn't long before her orgasm commenced. As her asshole started to spasm round my thumb, her vaginal sheath contracted round Jimmy's penis. As his man meat was squeezed, Jimmy went into his orgasm sending spurts of cum up his Auntie's love channel. I knew mom would hate having her orgasm as she'd know that it would relax her upper vagina sucking her nephew's sperm up inside her.

For a few seconds, I held mom pinioned in position as Jimmy rolled out from under her. Then, removing my thumb, I replaced it with a stab of my well lubricated fuck weapon. I pushed hard as my man meat slid up her tight asshole.

I grasped her big buttocks as I fucked her, feeling her butt muscles. Mom was gripping the bedrail hard. I had felt her body stiffen with pain as I'd entered her, but as I continued to thrust in and out her moans told me that she was moving from pain to pleasure.

I slapped her cheeks in turn, the red welts standing out against the peachy skin.

Using the bedrail for leverage, she began to match my movements, thrusting her ass back. I grabbed mom's hair, wrapping it round my fingers and pulling it taut so that her face was looking upwards. Her back arched in response pushing out her big round buttocks. For about a minute, I slammed into her ass, stabbing my meaty dagger fiercely in and out of her asshole "ThockaThockaThockaThocka."

As I felt my orgasm starting, I pulled back mom's hair strongly, dragging her back from the rail. Now she was upright, I reached my hands round and grasped her breasts, squeezing the nipples hard. Mom shrieked as she orgasmed, her anal muscles contracting round my love lolly. My hot fiery cum jetted up her anal sheath and we collapsed together on the bed.

Jimmy dressed quickly and said "See you next Monday evening." then left.

After going in the bathroom, I went straight to my room and didn't see mom again until the next day.

The following morning and the rest of the week, mom mostly ignored me, putting my meals on the table, but not meeting my eyes and hardly saying a word.

When Jimmy and I met up, he was ecstatic and wanting to plan the following Monday evening. I was feeling guilty and told him I didn't want to start the planning until the following Monday lunchtime.

At work, the rest of the week passed by peacefully. Mom was subdued, but nobody seemed to notice. Jimmy spent most of the time reading the Kama Sutra, working on the best positions for his next session with mom.

Dad got back very late on the Friday, too tired it seemed for a Pamela Special. The rest of the weekend he worked all the time on a presentation required for the Monday, going to bed late and clearly too knackered for sex.

The Monday morning eventually came. Dad had to rush off to give his presentation. Mom went to work on her own as Uncle Stan had asked me to pick up a package on route. When I arrived I found the place in an uproar.

A white faced Jimmy pulled me into a store room to tell me what was happening.

"You left the pictures of your mom taking the money on the camera security screen. Dad saw them this morning."

Uncle Stan had never before tried to use the equipment, so it hadn't occurred to me to remove mom's images.

Jimmy continued "Your mom's been sacked. She's already gone."

Jimmy looked worried. He was praying that his dad would not think he'd known about the images.

I couldn't care less about Jimmy. I thought that Stan would think it was just me who had found the images, and I was right. Although Stan was curt to me, he obviously felt that I could hardly report what I had found on the images to him, giving up my own mom, so it appeared I still had a job.

I was worried about mom all morning. At lunchtime, I said I was feeling unwell and went home to check she was OK.

As I started going upstairs, I heard a familiar sound "kerdoink - kerdoink – kerdoink." I thought dad must be home and as mom's door was open I was curious to see them at it. It seemed a strange thing for her to want to have sex when she'd just been fired, but I thought maybe she thought it would be therapeutic. I crept up and peered round the door. There to my great surprise was mom and Uncle Stan.

On the whole, this seemed like good news. After all, Uncle Stan could hardly fire her after this. I remembered that I'd heard someone say that Stan would be dropping off mom's dismissal papers to her, but I hadn't realized it would be so soon. Mom had clearly found a way to keep her job and Uncle Stan was enjoying the Pamela Special.

He was using the Jimmy technique of sucking mom's teats as she fucked him, but his hands, rather than being inactive behind his head, were each grasping a lump of ass flesh. He was enjoying the moving sinews in her big buttocks as they rose up and down. Uncle Stan was clearly a man who loved big tits and who also loved a big ass. With his own wife being so scrawny, fucking his voluptuous older sister must have been his fantasy for years.

Mom was clearly giving it all she'd got. When Uncle Stan started stiffening showing his orgasm starting, mom seemed to fuck him even harder, wanting to drain every drop of her brother's cum.

I hid in my room as they dressed. As Uncle Stan was going down the stairs he said "Right, I'll come round every Monday and Thursday evening. I'll make sure Pete won't be here. I'll arrange to raise your pay by twenty percent as soon as I get back to the office, so hopefully you'll not feel the need to pilfer any more ten-dollar bills."

As he left, mom saw me standing in the doorway of my room. She just shrugged and walked away.

The next morning Uncle Stan called me into his office and told me that I would now be working every Monday and Thursday evening, for no extra pay, but I could have time off in lieu. I suppose that with the extra he was paying mom, he thought he couldn't afford to be more generous.

As I arrived home on that Tuesday evening I felt very put out. After mom and I had our usual showers and mom was having a drink in her bathrobe, I approached her.

"What happened when Uncle Stan came round to give you your dismissal papers?" I asked.

Mom half smiled. "I'd always thought that there was a reason that the uniform he gave me was too small. I could sense that he had a thing about my fuller figure, as his breathing changed when my breasts swayed in front of him."

She continued "When he came round, I thought I had nothing to lose, so as soon as he was in the door, I walked up to him, unzipped him and grasped his manhood inside his pants. Fortunately for me, his reaction was as I hoped and a few minutes later he was almost sobbing when I took my clothes off."

Looking annoyed I said "So everybody's happy except me. Uncle Stan's got his twice-weekly sex session. You've got your pay rise and, provided he never knows about Uncle Stan, Dad will be pleased that your work is being recognized and there will be extra money coming in, and he'll still enjoy his home comforts every Friday. I've got to work two evenings and have got nothing out of this."

Mom looked quizzical "I wouldn't say you got nothing out of it. You seemed to particularly enjoy some of the things you were compelled to do to me."

I looked down at the floor uncomfortably.

Then mom continued " However, I wouldn't want your father to find out about Stan, so I suppose I'd better buy your silence."

With that, she took me by the hand and started leading me upstairs, adding as we went "After all, I'll still have Tuesday and Wednesday evenings free."

A little later I was enjoying the Pamela Special. I could understand why Jimmy couldn't hold back his orgasm. Mom was riding me hard, slamming herself up and down my sensitive boner. Like the others had done, I was suckling voraciously on her teats. I was also using the Stan technique of squeezing a chunk of ass flesh in one hand. However, unlike Stan I had the middle finger of my other hand firmly inserted in mum's asshole, twisting it and stretching it ready for the ass fucking or, as I now liked to call it, the Pete Special, which would be the next stage of the evening proceedings.

I felt my first orgasm of the evening start and my fiery spurts of cum being extracted by mom's sucking vagina. There was no pause in her riding action as she carried on draining me. However, strange as it seems, my mind wandered a little. As mom continued pounding, I was thinking that it was funny how some sounds that at first annoy, can become pleasant and reassuring "kerdoink - kerdoink – kerdoink."

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,099 Followers
12