Mom Discovers I'm a Cuckold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my turn," she said, her breath steamy and wine soaked. "How did the coach taste?"

"Um, good. Sweet." I didn't know what to say. I felt motion on the bed and saw my mom's hands between her legs.

"Did it taste like Hakeem?"

"Um no, he was... Sour. And salty."

She rubbed herself harder and kept whispering in my ear.

"Black guys taste different than white guys. Thicker, heavier. But they all taste different too." I sat awkwardly while she dirty talked to me. "I guess you've tasted two different black guy's cum now right baby?"

I felt a twitch in my penis and automatically started to rub it with one finger. "Yeah I guess... How many have you had, mom?"

She was panting again now. "I don't know baby, I've fucked so many black guys..."

I looked at my mom's sweat covered face and big plump lips. Her eyes were closed. "Are black guys bigger than white guys?"

She chuckled breathily. "Yeah. Of course. Even average white guys can't make me cum. Black guys are bigger and they fuck better."

I was now flicking and rubbing again. My penis was so slippery from all the cum. My mom looked down at my flicking fingers and giggled quietly.

"Little white baby dick hard again?"

I groaned. "Yes Mommy."

"You like hearing about your mommy having sex with black guys?" Her breath was hot in my ear.

"I love that you fuck black guy's mommy."

"You wanna watch again?"

My heart raced again. I answered automatically. "Oh my God please. I want to see a big black dick in your beautiful pussy."

She groaned and shook. "Do you wanna eat black cum out of Mommy's pussy?"

I whimpered loudly and rubbed hard. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God." She kept shaking and pumping.

"Yes." I said breathlessly. "Please let me eat black cum out of your pussy mommy."

She let out a moan and shook hard. I felt a sudden wetness wash over my knee where she had been humping. She rocked a bit and then shot up and looked at me. She was suddenly sober and clear eyed.

"You made a mess." She pointed to her thighs, her belly above her pussy, and the bottom of her breasts. My dick was rock hard again. I immediately leapt onto my knees and my little dick bobbed around. She was done, but I was horny again.

"Can I lick it?" I asked shakily.

Her cold eyes and flat expression stared back at me. "I can't believe you squirted that disgusting semen out of your tiny penis onto your mommy. Apologize."

Every word was a dagger. I was so worshipful.

"I'm sorry I... I didn't mean to squirt your with my cum mommy." She remained silent. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I'm so small. So small and white. I'm sorry my baby dick squirted on you." She kept staring, but now with a wry smile. I was so submissive I felt like a bug. "Thank you for... For letting me lick a black man's cum out of your pussy. Or your, your fingers I guess. Thank you so much for letting me eat black cum from you Mommy." She lifted up her breasts and I dove in. Licking my cum from the underside of her sweaty, plump but pert little 32C's.

She laid down next to me and spread her legs. I crawled down with my little dick bobbing around and pressed my tongue against her creamy white smooth thighs. Even though she was in her early 40s she was in great shape but plump and shapely.

I licked up my cum off of her thighs and then slowly moved up to her belly. My face passed her sloppy wet pussy. Big meaty lips ruined by black dick. The smell was intoxicating. As I rested my head on the bottom of her flat belly right above her pubic hair I slowly licked.

"I'd do anything mommy... Anything in the whole world to taste you." She was silent. I slowly licked the sperm above her pubis. "I know you belong to black men but I'd give anything up just to taste you and be your... I don't know, your..."

"Pussy boy?" I heard her voice resonate from up above.

"Not just my son but... My baby dick white son... Who supports me and worships me, helps me get what I need, begs to lick me like a dog after I've let the black man orgasm in me..."

"Yes. Yes." I stopped licking and looked up. "Please let me be your pussy boy. Oh my God I want to be your pussy boy. I'll do anything."

"Now that we've been honest with each other... This can change everything if you want. This doesn't have to be a mistake that we forget."

Before I could answer, I felt my mom's hand on my head. She was pushing me down on her. She pushed and I murmured to myself, "thank you, thank you". As my face came to rest above her pussy, with my nose pressing into her wet firm clit, I breathed in deeply. I smelled the coach. The pool boy. Her trainer. I smelled every black guy that had cum in my mom. And I opened my mouth.

12