Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her get into the car from the kitchen window, waving to her as she backed out, then walked back over to the window by the table and looked out again to the back yard. Mrs. Wollinski--Karen was her first name-- was sitting out on her porch, reading, still in her t-shirt and shorts. I thought I would take a nap, get some sleep, before going over to Jane's. Then I heard a faint phone ringing from her house. She turned her head at the sound and got up. She glanced over at my window and I caught her eye again. She smiled and waved, a nice, wide, warm, red-lipped smile, her white teeth gleaming, and I waved back. She looked so very good with those full tits pushing that thin t-shirt and her nice legs with her firm thighs and nice bottom encased in her tight shorts. Women, I thought. We keep talking about paradise as if it was somewhere else when it's right in front of us a good part of the time.

I went upstairs and got in mom's bed, now our bed. I could smell her in the rumpled sheets. I fell asleep almost immediately, thinking about mom and her pussy and her tits and her wonderful body, her unrestrained passion and how good we were together. And now the possibility of Jane, too. It was almost too much and yet, I knew, it was just beginning.

12