Mom Found It Prefect

Story Info
Mom is delighted with son's........
5.8k words
4.41
106.8k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,105 Followers

Following him as he exits the short hall, across the open concept kitchen to the sofa, she stands watching as he easily removes his cotton shorts and tee, placing the tee on the sofa to sit on. As he sits in the middle, she slowly sits to his right. Karen, partially facing Jason, her hands on her covered thighs, watches as he opens the condom. She stares at his crotch as he begins to roll the "size" large condom onto his thick, short erection of 4 1/2 inches.

Though apprehensive, like his mother, his firm erection could be blamed entirely on his youthful 19 years, or, the sexually arousing conversation that had taken place just a few minutes earlier. We say short erection because the accepted norm is 6 inches are longer, as poles show, with the majority of women saying longer is better. The fact that Jason would be considered on the low end of the scale when it comes to cock length is exactly why his mother is sitting beside him watching his progress. Karen's facial expression is one of loving concern, wondering what her son might be thinking as her eyes dart from his crotch to his face, as she is the instigator here, him, being a bit sheepish, but willing. He is concentrating on getting the condom on properly being deeply aware of what could be disastrous. Both are feeling the instinctive urge to call a halt to the madness, but, the desire for sex in both is too strong. She wants him to look at her, perhaps to give her a smile or a look of desire but her want goes unanswered. The task is soon completed and he places his hands beside his legs on the sofa, his knees 6" or so apart. He still does not look her way. He does not voice his readiness.

Karen had removed her panties on the way to the sofa. He had not noticed her bunny-hopping out of them, tossing them to a chair. Should one be curious, they would find the crotch of the panties with a considerably large wet spot. She is still apprehensive, but slowly stands, moving to stand before him. Lifting her corn-yellow, loose-fitting, cotton house-dress, she maneuvers to straddle his legs. She is aware of his eyes lifting to glimpse her nakedness. The cuff matches the collar, both, being a strawberry blonde, the cuff bushy, in contrast to her neat Cleopatra hair cut. His hands spread to give her knees room on the sofa as she settles herself into position and reaches to take hold of his cock. As she places the head of his cock to her, he is aware of her nonchalant ability to take hold of him, probing until she feels the head touch the entrance to her treasure. Treasure, will be the name that Jason gives to his mother's vagina, which makes her smile each time he uses the term, though "pussy" will be voiced in the throes of passion, more often than not. She settles down onto it, holding it vertical until she is confident it is sufficiently inside her. "Uuuuuoooo, yes, it is perfect, my dear. Absolutely perfect!' she sighs, as she lowers her weight, pushing his cock as far as the short thing will go into her. Do not feel sorry for the dear lady as his shortness is what has brought them to this point, and remember, she is the instigator here. She begins to slowly reciprocate her ass over her son's crotch. With her eyes closed, she remains quiet. She is content to fuck slowly as long minutes pass, but she soon hears him moan and she ratchets up her movements slightly. Again, long minutes. She is 41 and has been bedded by eight men, counting Jason's father. She is no newcomer to love-making and she knows, at 19, what to expect from one so young, horny and distraught. Though he makes no move to touch her, his moans become louder and almost continuous. She reaches her hands to cradle the back of his head and begins a quick paced rhythm, thrusting hard to send him as deep as possible, much her delight! Her breathing elevates, her mouth open. A few short minutes, then.

"Aaggggggggg! Ouuuuu, mercyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Jason moans as he ejaculates. With mouth wide, eyes closed, his head taunt, it would surely have went back had his mother not had it in her grasp.

Karen slows to a stop letting her breathing and body calm while she studies her son. His eyes remain closed, again, causing her mild distress. It is short lived as they are in the clutches, are they not? After a short minute, she begins to reciprocate her hips slowly. Feeling, as she fully expected, he is still erect, she picks up her rhythm and begins to seek her own climb to the top of the ladder. She fells, then views, his hands on her thighs. They begin to creep to her ass, which enhances her desire to fuck to orgasm. But she does not rush! It has been closing on two years since she has had a man between her legs. Her intent is to enjoy her son's perfect length cock. She soon detects a soft moan come from Jason. A slight smile comes to her face knowing he is slowly climbing the ladder behind her. She will wait for him to catch up.

"I love you, Jason" she whispered.

"I love you to, mom." He replied.

In further conversation, it will be agreed he should call her Karen in the throes of passion, but for now no more is said as Karen continues to quickly reciprocate her ass over Jason's crotch, his short stiff cock sending electric shocks through her body until she is soon frantic with the desire to come. On they fuck, as Jason is now fully engaged, matching her rhythm, lifting his crotch to help send his short cock as deep as he can. She is mumbling, but he deciphers, "fuck me Jason! fuck me baby! fuck Mama's pussy!". She soon moans loudly, her body freezing momentarily before quaking, breaking into a frenzied rhythm. Her body is wet with perspiration, her pussy sodden, her smallish breasts jiggling slightly, her nipples erect, the size of a small raisin. She buries her face into his left shoulder, gasping for air. Within seconds of her orgasm, she hears him gasp also. She feel a little concerned about him ejaculating twice into the loose rubber, but the thought of a little spermicide dispels the concern . Her body slows to a stop. She lingers atop him, kissing and snuggling his neck and shoulders, until her breathing becomes normal. She slides off to his right. Because of the nature of their lovemaking, she is still concerned that he still looks down and will not meet her gaze. She notices the rubber laying loosely on his limp cock, the ejaculate leaking profusely, undoubtedly, down over his balls.

"Can I get you something, sugar?" She asks, in a motherly tone, her left hand on his shoulder, her right in her lap. "Anything. A wet rag? A Coke?"

"That was fantastic!" He exclaims, putting his hands behind his head. Her left hand displaced, it drops to her lap. "That was unbelievable!"

Karen, smiles, finally feeling a sense of relief. She leans over and kisses Jacob on the cheek. He turns to look at her. They study each others face for a few long moments before their lips meet, embracing, kissing passionately as lovers.

Just 15 minutes earlier.

Jason walked the short hall to the kitchen/living room.

"Morning, mom."

"Hey, sleepyhead, I thought you are going to sleep all day!" Karen said, glancing over her shoulder towards her son as he takes a seat at the small kitchenette table. "I got the bacon cooked. How do you want your eggs?"

"Scrambled with cheese." Jason replied. "No juice. Just coffee will be fine."

He discreetly studies his mother as she moves around the kitchen, seeming to float on her bare feet. Don't all sons, at some point in their life, look upon their mother as a sexual being? He has always found her attractive and likes the way she carries herself. He looks hard enough to discern her panty line beneath the cotton dress. She has not had a boyfriend for some time and he wonders if she is happy. He knows she is 5'5" tall. Probably, at 135 pounds, she seems to be solidly built, with ample hips, a hand-full of breast, and her slightly bubbled butt cannot help but catch the eye. He thinks, "I would like to be her boyfriend", then, quickly asks for forgiveness for such a thought.

Karen could tell by her son's tone of voice that something was bothering him. He had seemed depressed the last week, but she had not had time for any lengthy conversations. She would wait until he was eating.

"Jason?" She said, sitting across the table having coffee, also. "You've been moping around all week? What is troubling you? And don't tell me nothing because I know better and you know you can tell me anything."

"It's personal, mom!" He replied sort of childishly. "I can't discuss it. Especially with you!"

"You can tell your mother anything and I won't hear of you keeping something bottled up inside. It's not healthy! Now lets have it." she ended with finality in her tone.

She waited.

"I'm not a virgin, mom." He started hesitantly. "and I have been dumped by three girls I have been intimate with. Not really dumped, we are just not intimate anymore."

Karen waited, but it seemed like he wasn't going to go any further. She protested, "go ahead. That can't be much of a problem. You have never found talking to girls to be a problem. I figured you were not a virgin. I know you've never had a steady girlfriend and you're bringing forth only three girls. You're not a virgin, the three gave it up.....and?"

"No, two of the girls just had their hands...... on............ you know............ it!"

He became quiet again, but Karen was not going to let the subject be until she could make her son feel better about whatever it was bothering him. Besides, it was sexual and her nature and curiosity on such a subject was not going to let her stop. She had masturbated last night but it was a wash........ no satisfaction, at all. "Okay, two of the girls have had their hands on your penis. One of the girls spread her legs for you then? You should be happy. You were using a condom, right? You can't be getting some gal pregnant!"

No response.

"You did, right, use a condom?" She nagged.

"Yes, of course!"

"So! Come on. What's wrong?" She encouraged. "You are too young to be having sexual problems. The ocean is filled with fish, you know! Hell, one give you some pussy!".

More silence, then.

"The two that touched it laughed at me, saying, WOW!" The words began to flow out of his mouth like a waterfall. "The third, you know Ann, she was willing to try it, as she has given it up to a lot of guys, but said....... she said...she said. We tried........... we really did! I came, but I ended up giving her oral".

Jason stopped talking again. Karen waited, putting on her best concerned face. She still was in the dark as to what the problem was. Was he too large?

"The two girls! They did jerk you off, right?".

"Yes, of course, but it took a while. I'm small, mom!" He finally let the words babble out of his mouth. 'My dick is too small! I had just given them oral and then they just laughed at me! Ann was sympathetic, but said it just wasn't doing anything for her".

Had it been a conversation with another female she might have found it humorous. She would never have revealed such. But, it was her son and she found nothing humorous about it. She leaned back against her chair, her hands in her lap, and took a few minutes to gather her thoughts.

"Jason, I don't think that it is as big a problem as you think. One day you'll find a girl who will love you for who you are. You apparently know the art of oral sex and there are sexual toys, you know, rubber cocks, that can give a woman any length she desires."

She sat in deep thought for a long minute.

"Look, you have confided in me, so I will be as open with you as you have been to me." A bit of silence, as it was a hard thing she was going to reveal, especially to her son. "My whole life I have found the men I have slept with to be too long. I am talking 6" or longer. I have often wondered what 5 or 5 ½", or, even smaller might feel like. That is why guys come and go in my life. Your father was kind and we eventually found positions to screw that kept the pain to a minimum." She explained, then, her sexual nature led her to expand on the subject. "I mean, I guess you could say your father gave me less than his total length of 7". The other men always got carried away and caused me pain that often led to an argument. I always wanted to be hammered.............Ahhh hell!.......... It just hurt too bad!"

Jason sat listening, awed and dumbfounded by his mother's openness. Really, he was utterly speechless. He just sat with his left elbow on the table, his hand on the side of his face, biting his lower lip. His cock was rock-hard and he was extremely aroused by her confession and the sexual talk.

"I'm embarrassing you! Forgive me."

"No. No! Not at all. I had no idea you were....are..... so unhappy." He replied sympathetically.

Long moments of silence.

"Jason, may I ask you something?"

"We are being pretty open here, mom. You can ask me anything."

She hesitated a long moment.

"May I see it?"

Jason now scrubbed his face with his left hand. His face becoming visibly red with embarrassment.

"Why would you want to do that, mom?"

"Just curious, I suppose. We are being so open and we're here....... all alone. Who is going to know? I can assess the situation better. I don't think your......... penis........ if it is 4 1/2" long, is as bad as you think it is! And, I really would like to see one smaller than I've experienced".

Another few moments of hesitation.

"Sure, I suppose, if you really want to."

Neither one moved.

"So, why don't you come over here and stand by me." She offered, scooting her chair clear of the table.

Jason stood and moved the few steps it took to stand in front of his mother. She immediately noticed a small bulge in his cotton shorts.

"Is it hard?" She queried.

"Yes, mother! I suppose the conversation has caused it." He answered, with an embarrassed tone.

"I shouldn't have asked!" She said, sitting for a few long moments, her left hand at her mouth, staring at his crotch. "Pull it out for me, please."

As Jason popped his 4 1/2" erection out of the top of his shorts, Karen was immediately aware of its thickness. It was easily the thickest she had seen. She wanted desperately to touch it but held herself in check.

"Mom, do you have to be so descriptive?"

"Hey, we are all adults here, but I suppose." But she continued. "The thickness of your penis must have some impact on a woman's vagina. It has to!" She repeated confidently. "It's a cute little thing!"

"You're not helping things here, mom." He protested.

"Sorry, I forget your age." She apologized, but she had already made a decision and just needed to prod it along a bit more. "It doesn't take a lot to get a fellow your age all riled up! I suppose if Ann were here you might be able to convince her to try it one more time?"

"All right, mom, I have shown you my short erection. Can I put it back in my pants now?"

"Of course, but, in my case, I can't help but marvel at what you have between your legs. You will forgive me suggesting such a thing...........I mean, I would perfectly understand if you told me I was insane..............but, it is my fault you are hard and aroused.......you know.......and I would sure like to see how that feels inside of my pus......... vagina. Us being here all alone and all....... who would know."

"Mom, you know I would do anything for you." He said, in a diminutive tone.

"You always have, sugar. It's just been such a long while since I have had any loving." She was trying to rationalize to him what she was suggesting. "If I had not asked to see it! You must be desiring some relief? Think of me as Ann. You could call me Ann! You have a condom, don't you? If you don't, then, I do, but they're old. So, how do you feel about us............. you know........... testing it?"

Jason, wasn't entirely enthusiastic about the idea of him and his mother testing it, I.e. fucking, but, as was said before, Jason had always found his mother to be attractive and had found his eyes assessing her female attributes more often than he was willing to admit to. Also, the chance might never surface again.

"I remember, I happened to see you and dad. It is so vivid in my mind. Your one leg and thigh, so smooth......they still are..........running down to your butt, the one breast and nipple".

"So you remember that, do you?" She said, in a humorous tone. "I saw you too. And I kept your dad's face pointed towards the wall so he would not see you. Silly, I suppose. I remember not being in the mood that Sunday afternoon, but seeing you standing there........... got me aroused. It was one of the few times I let your father pound my ass, accepting the pain."

"I understand now your painful sounding moans. I remember you bellowing at the end. You seemed to be delirious. You and dad came almost together".

"I was, darling, I was delirious!". She replied, with relish. "I had to be to take his 7" cock and have my ass pounded like that".

"I remember, what's his name........ Jack........ accusing you of sleeping with someone else and tore your panties in pieces. I used to look at your panties. I liked the purple ones that had Sunday written on them, and..........."

"I was crying! You came in to comfort me, laying in bed next to me. You nussled my breast and I offered you the nipple. It was very comforting for me".

"For both of us."

Funny, you had your leg against mine. I remember you having an erection. If you had made a move on me, the way I was feeling, you might have gotten lucky that night."

His mother was right about one thing! After all this sexual talk, and all her confessionss, he really needed to stick his cock somewhere.

"Well, if it's what you want." Jason said, with finality. "Where?"

"How about he sofa. It's close." She offered. "And all you need do is strip and just sit down."

"The condoms are in my drawer. It will take but a second."

Back to the sofa

The kiss finally breakes and again mother and son are at a loss for words or direction. Karen reacts first and retrieves a wet washcloth for Jason to clean up. Again, she sits there watching the progress.. When he is finished, she takes the washcloth, the condom in it, from him and contains it in her lap, wetting her house-dress. They sit in silence for a few long moments.

"I'm going to take a shower." Karen asks. "Would you like to join me?"...

She stands without waiting for an answer and heads for the bathroom. She does glance to see him following. Standing in front of the double sink, counter and large mirror, she's lifting the cotton dress over her head, just as Jason enters the bathroom. He moves in close behind her and places his hands on her buttocks, rubbing and squeezing them briefly before running his hands up over her hips to cup her breasts. Looking into the mirror, he thumbs and squeezes the nipples softly between his thumbs and forefingers.

"You should be ashamed taking such liberties with your mother's body". She teases.

"After I wash your pussy real good, I'm going to take more liberties with that treasure between your legs". He assures her.

"So, you want more of this craziness?".

"I do!"

She slips out of his grasp and steps into the tub. Partially closing the curtain, she beckons to him to join

her.

"Do you talk to all of your girlfriends like that?" She teases.

"No. Actually I don't." He confesses. "But I have never been so happy with a sexual encounter. I'm still on cloud nine."

"Go back out there and get us two washcloths. How do you like your water? I like my steaming hot."

"The same." He replies, stepping out of the tub to retrieve the washcloths.

Soaping up, they begin to scrub each other playfully, Karen wanting her back scrubbed hard. They are delicate in the areas necessary, kissing each others body tenderly as they scrub. The cleansing nearly done, Jason squats in the tub and lifts his mother's left foot to the bathtub edge and proceeds to tenderly wash her pussy. Soft electric shocks ripple through her body as the washcloth hits her clit repeatedly.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,105 Followers
12