Mom 'frenches' Daughter - Watched

Story Info
Daughter and mom become a romance.
2.1k words
3.95
37.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom Frenches Daughter As 1900 Watch.

Author's note:

Being male, as close as I got to this story personally, was the location of the story's end, an RV. I am interested in feedback because it was challenging to become a vagina carrying person to write this story. It kept slipping to 'first-person' as the writer instead of being Carla, and my brain wouldn't accept the concept at all.

"""""

"My God! I won! How can it be? I have never looked as ordinary, nor have I been so unsure in any of these pageants." Carla remarked to herself when walking forward on the stage to accept the First Place Crown in the 'Miss 18 Year Old Of Boulder.'

My mom, brother, grandparents, and pastor were all there to watch the pageant. Competing since 2001, I was now in a jamb because I'd turned 18 the night before, and my family had a family dinner and gift night planned for me. But I was exhausted.

When the judge, Mrs. Wrong had asked me, "Have you decided to postpone your college work to be able to meet the challenges and responsibilities of the pageant winner?

"I have arranged with the college to be able to do both, my college work, and the work as this pageant winner," I answered.

The official duty will be to greet international skiers and players as they come to the Rockies to train. I will have an entire winter and summer sports wardrobe, an expense account, and be paid per diem as I work through the year as 'Miss 18 Year Old Of Boulder.' The brewery in Golden endorsed the tournament, which means I will be doing some publicity at the brewery, as well as being a passenger on the horse-drawn beer hauling coach in the Rose Parade.

I will be going to Hawaii to appear in the Pro Bowl halftime show for the NFL, and when the Stanley Cup rolls around, I will be in attendance for the brewers' mascot competition that week.

My mom was the first on the stage to greet me after my presentation to the audience of some nineteen hundred people. I expected the usual peck on the cheek and a tight hug. My mom hugged me tight, and when our lips touched, Mom slid her tongue against my lips, and we had a quite visible in-the-spotlight French kiss.

Embarrassed for mom, and yet pleased with myself, the shocked audience suddenly quieted until the MC closed the show and pageant. But no one turned off the microphone. As the crowd on the stage walked back and forth around and past it, the mic was catching random comments. The sound system was still running, and the little snips of conversation were all recorded on the house security tape. (see a sequel if I do not get bombed in comments).

"That kiss, holy shit. Do you think? What that looked like was a real passion." A female voice.

'WHAT THE FUCK!' thought the show's producer.

Then heard were two contestants, "Wish I could kiss her like that; she didn't like it when I tried one time."

"Yeah, I felt her tits once, and she swatted my hand away."

"Bet we could get the mom to do a three-way from the look of that. Yummy, it would be for sure. Too bad Carla isn't into girls, it could be a four-way."

Two stagehands, men, were heard to say, "I had to go stroke myself for a few minutes, that was so hot to see."


The other male voice, "Well, next time, let me do that for you, okay?"

Female voice, "My dad kisses me like that."

A different female voice, "They could both eat lunch at my 'Y.'"

Those dialogues were recorded but were far enough away from the mike that it didn't amplify to broadcast into the room.

This one from a female was heard all over the almost empty auditorium, "Cunts, both of them. What a horrid display of incest. They ought to be arrested."

And finally, before the house was completely cleared out, the voice of a young girl or boy, "Wouldn't you like to be fly on the wall at their house?"

Barbara, my mom, was in charge of the venue for the pageant committee, so she had stayed late to close and to sign-off with the building manager. While she was waiting for the trash committee to clear the trash from the building, she noticed the sound system where the recorder was still running. She saw the label on the tape and thought it belonged to the pageant, so she removed it and put it with her other hospitality committee information when she left.

While waiting in the RV, I had removed the competition wardrobe, taken the hair rats out of my hair, cleaned off most of the eye makeup, removed jewelry, and changed shoes to my plain black Crocs.

Gone were my bra, girdle, hose, and garter belt. I left only the transparent flesh-colored thong. I had on a cut-off t-shirt, and a pair of home-trimmed, hand-frayed, loose-fitting Daisy Duke bleached blue denim shorts, On my feet, the Crocs seemed trashy, but they were as comfortable as when I am not wearing a bra.

Sitting behind the steering wheel, I intended to drive straight home and pass all of the family wanting to go eat to celebrate my win and my birthday.

When she got to the car, mom was relieved that I would want to drive. She had been up and showered and dressed before she woke me at five that morning to drive the three hours to the pageant.

After she had reached into the refrigerator and pulled out four Seagrams Cold Ones, and poured half of an additional 12-ounce bottle down her throat with the first swig. She offered the bottle to me, and when I passed, mom finished the bottle. Mom slipped into the passenger's seat, leaned back, and fastened the seat belt,

As we started the three-hour trip home, Barbara drank the four Seagrams Cold Ones and laid the seat back down and attempted to catch a nap. She fidgeted for a few minutes, then turned the radio off, sat up, removed her skirt, her panties, kicked off her shoes, and placed her feet on the dashboard in front of her. She licked her fingers and masturbated in the dark of the moonlit night in the passenger seat.

When I saw her fidget, I had no idea that mom had gotten drunk on the joy of my winning and the five cocktails at 17.6% alcohol. I wanted to talk to mom about 'the kiss,' but mom was too busy flashing truckers as she fingered her vagina.

I set up my cell phone to take a photo every sixty-seconds. Then I placed it back on the holder mount on the dashboard, pointed it at mom as I asked, "What are doing and why?"

Mom replied, "Well, Carla, I love you so much. It has finally overflowed into a daily problem for me. You see, I have wanted to kiss you like that since you were about six years old. I have restrained myself principally because it is against the law for a parent to force sexual acts on children under eighteen in this state. I knew I wanted to do more than just kiss your mouth with my tongue."

"Incest is universally frowned upon as is rape, assault, and sexual activity with a person under eighteen. You turned eighteen just this last week, and when you won today, I realized it was the first adult pageant you've won. My excitement overflowed, and I kissed you with my lusting heart in charge, instead of my parent's brain."

I replied, "Oh, mom, you don't owe me an apology or explanation. I was so surprised that I didn't react honestly. I am going to pull into the next rest area, and then I want to show you how I wished I would have reacted."

The next rest area was 53 miles according to a road sign, so when I saw a D.O.T. gravel pit, I pulled off the highway there. I drove the RV around behind the piles of gravel, out of sight of the cars passing on the road. Mom and I got out of the front seats. I gathered a little duffle from the back and began to change my clothes again. When the transparent thong was off, and I was naked, I asked mom to look at something I could feel itching on my back, but not reach to scratch.

Mom scratched my back when I fully realized I wanted to kiss like the earlier kiss. Turning her around, I reached around mom's arms, slipped my hands up under her breasts, and tweaked her nipples into rock hard little dark knots on top of her sagging (a little bit) breasts. Mom leaned back onto me, then slid her fingers down and under and felt my wet pussy that had soaked the thong and shorts.

Mom was surprised, and turned around, leaned away and looked earnestly into my eyes, and said, "Do I dare think you want to kiss me again? Like a lover? Like in sexually want me? I would be so happy, Carla."

"I have not been showing you how I feel, as I didn't want to compel you to say yes to something you were not interested in at all. However, when you were declared the winner of the pageant, I realized you were an adult, and I let my self celebrate and let my guard down. I frequently have dreamed of you as my 'go-to' raunchy, sexy, ideas to think about to masturbate. After each pageant for the last two or three years, nearly all forty or fifty pageants, I have been sexually aroused at the end when they announce the winner. I have usually relieved my arousal when we change clothes afterward."

"Mom, do you think about me sexually? Do you ever imagine me eating your pussy when you are excited? What do you mean you celebrated? Did you jill yourself to an orgasm?"

"Carla, I have been jilling myself using images of you for at least twelve years, and maybe longer. I was ready once again to take your thong from our laundry bag and suck the gusset as I finger my vagina. Only, I was so excited to have you win your first adult title, that I forgot myself and embarrassed us both with that kiss. I loved that kiss, Carla. I gave birth to you some eighteen years ago, and from the first time I had you sleep with me after your father left, I have coveted the idea of us being lovers."

"Oh, mom, I love you so much. I know I love you as a woman, as well as my mom. I have licked and sucked the crotch of your panties for years. Sometimes, I lay on your side of the bed, or where you lay, and smell your body while I have sex with myself."

"Since we are here, behind a gravel pile, no one can see us so we can kiss each other with full intent and with no expectations of how we will be afterward. It will be our first deliberate act of incest with each other. I want to kiss you, mom. Now. Please kiss me as you did on the stage."

When mom leaned into me, she wrapped her arm around the cheeks of Carla's ass, lifted, and walked directly to the bedroom of the RV. She leaned down and deposited her daughter onto the bed.

Barbara said," You, young lady, daughter of mine, tender, eighteen, and never been fucked by a woman. Please spread your tongue flat and lick me from the bottom of my vagina to the center of my naval."

Barbara sat down over my face and swung the crease of her cunt up and down the pointed, then flat tongue. I kept my nose and my chin in contact with her vagina and clitoris. Mom's nipples were distended about a half-an-inch and were as hard as walnut shells.

As I was licking the moisture leaking from mom's vaginal lips, she reached down to her vagina and started to stroke in and slowly out. The crease formed by her swollen labia swallowed my fingers. I learned almost immediately what was what it takes from me for her to come.

While rocking her labia and clitoris front and back, Barbara was thrilled to have someone she loved touching and loving her.

"I am going to come." We said nearly as one voice.

When calmed a little, mom rolled off of me, sat close beside, and pulled her daughter, her baby girl, to her breast. At first, I just leaned there and enjoyed recalling what we had done. The joy, release, and the excitement were all something I knew I wanted more of, and soon.

Barbara said, "I want you to move into my bedroom today."

"Oh, momma, I love you."

"Little girl of mine, I love you. Now drive us home to our bed."

THE END.