Mom, Guide Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wrong. We are a threesome!

Mom still in control, pulling my cock in past the inner lips, I could feel the warmth of Mom's pussy the further she pulled me in. She was tighter than anticipated, raising my level of excitement up in the charts.

I took control and immediately plunged all the way down, my hard cock buried inside my mother's wet pussy. My pelvis resting on her pelvis.

'I am ready Lenny. Fuck your mother.' Mom cried.

Aunt Ramona positioned her fingers on Mom's clit, rubbing, massaging it while I did my job of thrusting in and out.

Going in halfway in then out in a rapid fashion Mom was moaning, 'Give me more Lenny, fill me up, cum inside me.'

I waited, then changed my depth to all the way down and back up in the same rapid rhythm banging my pelvis hard against her pelvis.

Aunt Ramona kissed her, squeezed one breast and continued to massage Mom's clit until Mom's eyes rolled up.

'Oh my gosh Lenny, you are making your mother cum.'

Mom pushed her head deep into the pillow, eyes closed, no desire to kiss anymore, in the grips of the beginning of an orgasm.

She pushed her hips up against the pounding of my thrusts sometimes trapping Aunt Ramona's hand on her clit.

Finally, 'Ooooo Lenny, so fucking good, so fucking good. Mommy is cumming... is cumming.. is cumming.' Her voice fading, while soaking up the pleasure of her orgasm.

I was glad Mom was enjoying my efforts. I thought for sure I would explode in her. It didn't happen. She was warm, she was wet. Why not?

'Lenny, come to me,' Aunt Ramona pleaded.

I pulled out of Mom.

She was ready for me, legs wide open, her pussy inviting me back in. I got excited. I know how her pussy feels, I can't wait.

Diving right back in, selfishly I fucked her fast and hard. I was so excited being back inside her, in minutes the good feeling of my cock signaling my brain 'Let it go!' I did.

My cock was deep inside her, pumping my cum load into her. I felt the warmth of my cum backwashing against the head as I filled her tight pussy.

Worn out... for the moment. I imagine not much fun for Aunt Ramona, but she had her fun earlier with me.

Mom patted the spot between the two of them.

She kissed me while stroking my cock.

'I need to make it good for you Lenny.'

She doesn't know I just came in her sister.

Aunt Ramona spoke up, She chose not to share the news.

'Lenny, how about Mom and I 69 while you fuck the top one doggy but let the bottom one also steal time with your cock? Then we switch positions. OK?'

'Yeah, that sounds great.'

Mom said, 'Dibs on top for first round.'

Aunt Ramona sadly said, 'Ok. OK.'

In position, Mom's looked back at me and with one hand she spread open her cheeks. I was planning pussy, but her anus was spread open beckoning my cock.

Ramming my cock into Mom's sphincter, she pushed back on my erection. Aunt Ramona took my balls off and on into her mouth as I fucked Mom. If I have anything left, I will surely cum in Mom's ass it's so tight.

We all stopped when we heard, 'Hey Mona, I am home.'

'My fucking roommate. She was due back till tomorrow.'

'Mom said, 'Get dressed and get her out of here so we can leave.'

Donning her clothes, Aunt Ramona left to talk with her roommate.

I heard them talking.

'Hey Justine! Glad you are home early.'

No talking. Hugs?

'So many cars parked by our place. Do you know any of them?'

'No, I don't,' said Aunt Ramona.

'Yeah, well I do. One of them is your sister's. Can I join in like the last time?'

Oh my God! Mom, Aunt Ramona and roommate? Threesome? Holy shit!'

'Ok, but there is another one as well.'

Me? I have to leave. There is a window over there.

The door opened. Aunt Ramona introduced me. 'This is Lenny. And you can see, Lenny has a big cock.'

Her roommate said, 'Works for me.'

The roommate stripped off her clothes quickly. She and Aunt Ramona headed to the bed. Mom made room for them. Fuck! A foursome? Me?

Mom sensed my apprehension.

'Lenny you can do it.'

Such confidence in me. Mommy knows best. I will prove her right.

Mom and the roommate went on the attack of my cock together, stopping occasionally to kiss each other. Kissing in a familiar way clearly having done that before.

Aunt Ramona straddled over my face and then sat on it.

'Do it Lenny, make me cum again.'

I should have watched some foursome videos.

But, you know what? I will figure it out.

'

'