Mom Has Needs Too

Story Info
Son comforts his divorced mom after she has a bad date.
2.4k words
4.44
203.9k
198
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers

Carol was getting dressed for her date. This would be her first date in years. She had had offers, but had always politely declined. Thank you, but no. She and her husband, Paul, had been divorced for 3 years. They had been married for 19 years, when Paul decided that he just wasn't happy anymore. It happens. People stay together for years and then somewhere along the way, they simply fall out of love.

There were tears, harsh words were exchanged, and then there was acceptance. Paul moved out on a Sunday morning and she hadn't heard from him since signing the divorce papers, two months later. He hadn't even bothered to call his son, Josh, who still lived with Carol. The child support arrived on schedule every month until Josh turned 18. And then there was nothing. It was as though he had divorced them both.

Josh had been 17 when his father left. He was now a handsome young man of 20 years, in his second year of college. He still lived at home with his Mom. They lived only a half hour drive from campus, and besides, he couldn't bring himself to leave her there alone. He wasn't going to be like his father, he would be there for her as long as she needed him.

Carol came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a dark blue dress that came just above her knees and low heels with stockings. She walked into the living room, where Josh was watching TV.

"Well, how do I look?" She asked.

"Wow! You look great, Mom." Josh said.

"Really?" She asked.

"I mean it. You look really great." Josh said.

He was happy that his mother was finally going out. She had been living like a Nun, ever since his father left. She deserved to have some fun and meet people.

"Thank you, son." She smiled. "I'm so nervous."

"You have no reason to be nervous. You're going to enjoy yourself. You deserve it." He said, getting up to give her a hug.

"I don't know. Maybe I should just call Bill and cancel. I'm too old to be dating." She said.

Josh pulled back from her. "No. You're not going to cancel. And you're not old." He said.

"I'm 46 years old. I don't think I even remember how I'm supposed to act on a date." She said.

"Mom, 46 is not old. Look at yourself. You're hot." He smiled.

He wasn't saying that just to make her feel good. She was hot. Sure, she had put on a little weight over the years, but she wasn't fat. In fact, the weight had settled in all the right places. She still had a great figure. He would have considered himself lucky to have a woman who looked as good as his mother.

"And as far as how you're supposed to act? You don't act. Just be yourself and everything will be just fine." He said.

She laughed. "I can't believe my son is giving me advice about dating."

"Do I need to have a talk with this gentleman, when he gets here?" He asked, jokingly.

"No." She laughed. "Are you going to give me a curfew, too?"

"Should I, young lady?" He smiled. "I'm just kidding with you, Mom. I want you to have a good time, tonight. And you really do look great."

The doorbell rang.

She took a couple of deep breaths and went to the door.

****

Josh was in his bedroom, surfing the web, when he heard the front door close. He looked at the clock, it wasn't even 10 pm. He got up and went into the front room. His mother was wiping tears from her eyes.

"Mom? What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"Nothing." She said.

"Something. You're crying." He said.

"It's nothing, son. I'm just a silly old woman who should have stayed home." She said.

"What happened? Did he do something to you?" He was getting upset.

"No. Nothing like that." She said. "It's nothing."

He put his arm around her, leading her to the couch. They sat down.

"Tell me." He said.

"It's nothing, really." She said, taking another tissue from her purse.

"Then tell me." He persisted.

She dried her tears and took a deep breath, looking at her son. She smiled at him. He was such a good son.

"Everything was going fine. We had a nice dinner. We were laughing and talking. When we finished, I excused myself to go to the ladies room." She said. "And when I came back, he was..."

"He was what?" Josh asked.

"He was asking the waitress for her number." Another tear rolled down her cheek. "I know it's silly. It's not like we have any sort of commitment. It was just a date. But it was...he was..."

"An asshole." Josh said. "He was an asshole."

"Yes. He was an asshole." She said.

"All men aren't like that, Mom." He said, hugging her.

"I love you, son." She said.

"I love you too, Mom." He said, standing up. "Come on."

"What? Where?" She asked.

"Miss Carol, I would be honored if you would accompany me for a walk." He said.

"What are you talking about?" She smiled at him.

"You've already had dinner, now we're going to finish your date. You are going to end your evening on a positive note. You're going to be treated like the lady you are." He said, taking her hand and lifting her from the couch.

"Son, you don't have to do this. I'll be okay." She said.

"I do have to do this. You need to see that not all men are assholes. Some of us know how to be a gentleman and treat a beautiful lady the way she should be treated." He said, waiting for her to take his arm.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek. If there was one man in this world she knew she could count on, it was him.

"Okay. I would love to take a walk with you." She said.

They lived a short distance from the lake. It was one of Josh's favorite spots. He would go there often, just to sit and think. He went there a lot after his father left. He had never taken anyone there before. They walked, holding hands, looking up at the stars and talking. Not as mother and son, but as a man would talk to a lady. She found herself leaning on his shoulder as they walked. It was nice to have someone talk to her that way.

"The place I want to show you is right up here." He said, as they made there way through the tree line.

When they came out of the trees, they were right on the lakeshore. Big boulders lay in front of them. He had her take off her shoes and then led her up onto one. It was breathtaking. The moonlight reflecting off the surface of the water cast a glow on the two of them.

"Oh, it's so beautiful, Josh. I don't think I've ever been to this spot before." She said, holding her shoes in her hand, as they sat down on top of the boulder.

"I'm glad you like it. This is my favorite place in the whole world. I come here a lot." He said, looking up at the stars.

"I can see why." She said, staring out at the water.

He looked over at her with the moonlight shining down on her face, and all he could think was how beautiful she was. Truly beautiful. How any man could even look at another woman when they were with her was beyond him. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder.

He couldn't help feeling the way he did. He had never had these thoughts about his mother before. But at that moment, there in his favorite place, he wanted her. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted any woman.

"I love you, Mom." He whispered.

"I love you too, son." She said. "So, tell me. Do you bring all your dates up here?"

"No. I've never brought anyone here. You're the only one." He said.

She raised her head to look at him. She looked into his eyes. She believed him. And that made her feel special. She hadn't felt that way in a very long time. Without thinking, without hesitating, she kissed him. They shared a long, soft kiss. He parted her lips with his tongue and she willingly accepted. She was feeling things she hadn't felt in years. A yearning. A craving. And it was for her own son. But she didn't think of it that way. She was with a man. A real man. And she wanted him.

She pulled back and looked at him. He was so handsome. Such a gentleman. She loved him, but at that moment, she fell in love with him.

"Maybe we should go home now." She whispered, kissing him once more.

"Yes." He said.

They walked back home, arm in arm. Not much was said. She leaned on his shoulder as they walked, his arm around her waist. Their silence said more than any spoken words could.

Once inside, they locked the door for the night and she turned off the living room lights, taking his hand and leading him to her bedroom. She unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his bare chest, never saying a word. She sat him down on the edge of the bed and began to undress herself, slowly, letting her dress fall to the floor. She was wearing a black push-up bra that fastened in the front and black panties with thigh high stockings. She could see from the bulge in his jeans that he approved. She stepped out of the dress and came to him, going down on her knees.

She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, bringing his boxers with them. His erection sprang up in front of her. She let out a soft breath. He had to be at least 8 inches. She pulled his jeans and shorts free and tossed them to the side, taking his cock in her hand and slowly stroking him. She looked up into his eyes as she ran her tongue over the head of his cock and down the shaft to his balls. She took one of his balls into her mouth and softly sucked it.

He pulled off his shirt and threw it across the room. He was in Heaven. He watched as his mother, his beautiful mother, sucked his balls and then came back up and took his hard cock into her mouth. She unfastened her bra and let it fall away, exposing her D-cup breasts. She continued sucking him, taking his whole cock into her mouth, running her tongue around the head each time she came up. She took his cock out of her mouth and moved forward a little, placing her tits around his cock and squeezing them together, moving up and down, letting him fuck her tits. She opened her mouth so she could take the head in each time she went down with her tits.

"I love you." He whispered, as he began to move his hips up and down.

"Oh, I love you, Josh." She said, increasing the rythm.

He started fucking her tits faster. He was close to coming.

"Yes. I want to taste you." She said. "Give it to me."

He started moving faster. He was coming.

She grabbed hold of his cock and started jerking him off as she sucked. She wanted him. She wanted to taste his cum.

He let out a loud breath as he shot his cum in his mother's mouth. She never slowed down. She took every drop and then some, swallowing all of it. She continued sucking him, after he was done. She didn't want any to go to waste.

She stood and pulled off her panties, leaving on the stockings. She crawled onto the bed, next to him. They kissed. He could taste himself on her tongue. He rolled her over on her back, kissing her tits, licking and sucking on her hard nipples. He kissed her stomach, running his tongue around her navel, making his way down to her shaved pussy.

"Yes." She moaned. "Oh, yes."

She spread her legs and held them up with her hands as he ran his tongue over her clit. He sucked on it. Slid his tongue inside her and then back to her clit. She was moving her hips to meet his tongue. He pushed her legs back even more as he buried his tongue inside her, tasting her sweet juices.

She reached down and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into her even more. His face was covered with her wetness. She started thrusting her hips faster and faster. She was coming.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed as she came.

He tasted all her cum while his tongue was still inside her. He held on tight, tasting all of her. His cock was hard again.

"Make love to me, Josh." She moaned.

He moved up and kissed her soft lips, their tongues working together. She reached down between them and guided his cock into her. He entered her slowly, pushing into her warm, wet pussy until he was all the way in. They stared into each other's eyes as their bodies moved together in perfect rhythm.

He was going all the way in with each stroke. She tried to smile at him but her lips were quivering with each thrust. Soon, they were moving faster, harder. She grabbed hold of his ass and pushed her hips up to meet him with every stroke.

"Yes." She moaned. "It feels so good. So good."

"I'm almost there." He said.

"Yes, baby. Cum inside me. Cum inside mommy! I'm cumming!" She said.

That did it. That was all it took. He filled her with his hot seed. He never knew he had that much in him. He buried himself deep inside her. Her hips pushed up to meet him. Her legs began to shake as she let herself relax. He lay on top of her, kissing her. After a couple of minutes, he rolled off her and held her close.

"You've made me feel so special, tonight, baby." She whispered.

"You are special. And so beautiful. I love you." He said.

"Oh, I love you, baby." She said.

The next day, they moved his clothes into "their" bedroom. He took her out for dinner that evening, and not once did he look at another woman.

MrHenry
MrHenry
244 Followers