Mom Hates It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom. Mommy, I'm close," he heaved, feeling the familiar tingling in this groin. His bulbous sack began to tighten, as his nuts readied for the coming surge. His dick strained angrily as he continued his feverish assault on it with his fist. He felt the rush as he began to spray precum in several continuous spurts. The sprays of thin fluid went wide and began to speckle the floor all around the bowl. "Watch me cum, Mommy" he puffed in exertion.

His mom stood next to her son's recliner, not sure what to do. On one hand, she was disgusted that her son was still making a mess, even with her bowl idea. On the other hand, she felt a closeness to her son that was hard to describe. She felt privileged in that her strong healthy son felt comfortable enough with his mother that he wanted to share such a private moment with her. She watched the initial thin sprays of his release and saw them rain all over the floor, largely missing the bowl. Maybe she could help them both. She crouched quickly down, grabbing the bowl to pick it up and hold it under her son's spasming penis. At that moment, a thick line of his semen landed along her wrist as the rest of it splashed into the bowl she held.

Zack roared as another thick load pearled at the tip of his slit, before lurching out heavily. His mom had crouched down next to him and had hoisted the large bowl between his legs, right below his balls. She managed to catch the entire rope of semen as it smacked into the existing cum pool. Again, his cock spasmed and nut-juice sprayed in a white cord, much of it overshooting the bowl to hit the floor this time. Not before splattering on his mom's bare forearm leaving milky-white droplets.

He could hardly believe his mom was literally on her knees in his bedroom trying to collect his cum in a bowl. She was so naive and doting that she had no idea it was a perverted kink he was playing out. He was degrading her and she doesn't even know - he had convinced her that this was normal.

Again and again, he pumped bulky shots of cum from his cock. His gasps and moans punctuated each heavy spurt of his jism. He was focused on his mom's expression, her face grim with disgust and concentration as she held the bowl to catch his goop. Maybe a hint of growing awe at the sheer amount. He moaned loudly as his member finished spasming and oozed out the last solid clumps of jizz, which slid down his dick, onto his balls.

His mom pushed the edge of the bowl into his ballsack, hoping to catch the last slimy clump. The white jelly slid slowly into the bowl where it soon mixed with the rest of his frothy secretions. She pulled the bowl back from her son's crotch, marveling at the amount of ejaculate her son Zack was able to produce.

One of her hands was covered in her son's warm goop, a wide strand of sperm hung across her wrist like a cummy bracelet. She rotated her arm so it wouldn't drip on the floor.

"My gosh Zack. That was nasty! And what was that video?" exclaimed Lisa. She had heard of butt-stuff of course, but had no idea that objects of that size could be fit up someone's backside like that. She had the sudden realization that her son was a grown man, with his own sexual likes and needs. It will only be a matter of time before he won't need her anymore for anything.

Zack ignored his mother's question, feeling sleepy after cumming so hard. "You see how much cum your baby boy makes? You helped me get it out. Thanks Mom."

Her heart swelled, despite the gross context. He was sharing something very intimate with his Mom, she realized. After all, for now it was still just the two of them versus the world. Maybe she could be more understanding with his bodily functions.

"Well I'm going to clean this up then. Try not to relieve yourself again until I bring the bowl back up," Lisa said, turning to walk out of the room. She carried the bowl carefully, holding her cummy arm in a way so that the heavy sperm that clung to it wouldn't fall.

Her son sat there is post-orgasmic bliss with his eyes closed. His lip curled up ever so slightly as he listened to his mom leave the room.

MOTHER

Lisa stood over the bowl of warm cum in the kitchen. She was going to clean it in the sink and then put it in the dishwasher to sanitize. But she had caught a whiff of her son's spent ejaculate. Intrigued, and before realizing what she was doing, she leaned down and inhaled the musky aroma. The viscous contents swirled slowly in the bowl.

Her strong son had spurted all of this and he had trusted her enough to help. He clearly needed her still, she told herself. Even if it was cleaning his nasty messes. And the amount...! No wonder he didn't know what to do with it. He was going to give her lots of grandchildren, she thought proudly. Then, the idea of him leaving her for some young woman disquieted her.

She would not know what to do with herself, once he moves out. Whether it's with a girl or just his friends, he'd inevitably leave soon. She could picture it now, her son coming over for just a couple of hours on Sunday, the rest of the time she'd be at home by herself. Knitting or painting or some other boring hobby to pass the time since she didn't need to work. The thought caused a knot in her stomach.

Lisa wondered what options she had, if any, to keep her son home for just a while longer. She could certainly try encouraging Zack to keep relieving himself. As distasteful as it was, she'd even be willing to continue helping her son with the cleanup. Maybe if he was kept fulfilled at home, he'd be less likely to want to leave.

She used a finger to scrape the spunk off of her wrist into the bowl and idly stared at the contents. She needed to be more proactive. Lisa was going to make sure Zack continued to need his Mommy.

SON

Zack took another puff from his THC vaporizer. He exhaled out of the window he had opened a crack for the occasion. His mind buzzed pleasantly, thinking of the day's events.

His mom would do basically anything for him, he realized. She was totally debasing herself, watching him dump his loads out and then offering to clean the mess. What else would she do for him?

He pondered the possibilities. God, his dumb mom on her knees while he kept pumping jizz out into her stupid bowl really got him hard. Dumping it down the drain seemed like such a waste though. Maybe he could get his mom to do some seriously nasty things...

He grinned maliciously as he took a final hit from the vape. He held it as he hid the vape under his bed. His Mom was apparently okay with cleaning cum stains, but she would lose her shit if she knew he was smoking cannabis. He didn't want to push his luck.

He blew the smoke out of the window and then closed it. Tomorrow will be fun, he thought.

12