Mom, I Got You Now Ch. 1

Story Info
Son gets her the only way he can.
906 words
3.54
146.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers

It didn't take her long to get over her divorce. She cried a little for a couple of days and then went on with her life. It was her fourth husband after all and she got used to the rejection. I know I shouldn't be saying this about my own mother but if she stopped being such a slut and putting out with every guy she meets she wouldn't be in this mess so much. But for some reason she thinks that by giving men what they want right away she could keep them. She never told me this I just over heard her say that over the phone one day to one of her friends.

When I was younger I was a bit embarrassed of her at first. She would always wear tight revealing clothes, always stop to talk to strange men on the streets who she found cute. "I'm just trying to find you a new daddy," she would say when I was a kid. But when I went through my teen years she was the only person who would be able to arouse me. My mother has blonde hair, a great figure from aerobics and lots of swimming, 38DD tits, and an ass that any man would die to get their hands on.

For years I have spied on her either swimming in the pool out back, or in her bedroom removing her clothes. She never wore any normal underwear, always something that you might see in a Victoria's secrets catalog. Her bikini was just the same, always a thong to show off her ass, and a too small top that always seemed was gonna break open one day, but doesn't. She would walk around the house in her bikini after swimming doing housework or cooking, I only wish she would do the same in her Victoria secrets underwear.

She'd even flirt with me, press up against me, I would just go along with it to show that it doesn't bother me, when it actually does. Every night I would jack off to her image in my mind. Every girl that I fuck I would pretend she's her. When I was 18 I got one blonde girl that I was fucking to actually wear my mothers underwear and have sex with her on her bed, and let me call her mother. That actually got her turned on.

One night my mother came home from one of her wild nights. Some guy drove her home and threw her out of his car. I ran outside and carried her back into the house. She was passed out drunk. I took her into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. I looked down at her lovely body, she was so hot for a 37 year old. Some thoughts came into my mind. I could fuck her right here. Not only that, I could tear her clothes off, scatter it around, and make it look like she was raped by someone else, and then she would look to me for comfort.

I didn't hesitate. I picked her up from the bed and laid her on the floor. I tore her dress off and her underwear. I never seen her naked this close, my cock has never gotten this hard before, it felt like it was gonna pop out of my pants. I slapped her around a little bit on the face to make it look real. I took off my clothes and put on a condom that I had in my pocket.

I spread her legs open, I stuck my face in her shaved pussy and ate her out. No women's pussy ever tasted so good as hers did. My hands were squeezing and slapping her ass while my tongue played with her clit. I moved upward, kissing her stomach along the way up to her tits. I played around with her tits for about five minutes, doing everything that I ever wanted to do to them.

Finally, it was the moment of truth, I place the head of my cock up to her pussy, ready to drive that big monster in, its what I've been waiting for since I was 13. But for some reason, I couldn't do it, I couldn't fuck her pussy just yet. But I still needed to relieve myself. I turned her over on her stomach, I spread open her buttocks and found her asshole, it was smaller than a pussy, but it would do just fine. I drove my cock right into her asshole while she was still laying on her stomach.

I had anal sex before so I new what I was doing. I fucked her ass as hard as I could, going faster and harder every time I pushed through that tight asshole. I heard some murmuring coming from her mouth. I was worried that she was gonna wake up and decided to finish up. I pulled out before it was my time to cum and ran to the bathroom. I pulled off the condom and jacked off until I came and shot it into the toilet. I threw the condom into the toilet and flushed down the evidence. I walked by her bedroom, she was still laying on the ground. I grabbed my clothes that I left in the room, closed the door behind me and went to back to my room to sleep.

To Be Continued...

Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers