Mom In Manhattan

Story Info
Mom's second marriage is dull. Has sex with her son.
6.2k words
4.28
55k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom In Manhattan

Chapter 1

Those of you who are fans of silent films may remember the American film star, Louise Brooks. She was a beautiful woman with a page boy haircut, and she could really dance. In fact, she was a ballroom dancer and her talent added so much sparkle to her films. She is best know for starring in Pandora's Box, a scabrous film made in Germany in 1929. Louise Brooks once wrote, "It is Christmas Eve, and she is about to receive the gift which has been her dream since childhood -- death by a sex maniac."

Valerie was a drama major at USC when she saw her first film starring Louise Brooks. She wore her hair like Louise and even bought slinky gowns that Louise would wear. In short, she idolized Louise Brooks. After marrying a musician, a tenor sax player in a jazz band, Valerie decided she wanted to go to New York to get into show business. She left her sax player in California, who later filed for divorce on the grounds of abandonment. She had one child, a boy whom she named Buddy.

When she found out about the casting couch, she decided show business wasn't for her and found herself a job at Neiman Marcus in fragrances. She really wanted to get married again; she was not meant to be a single mother.

She met her present husband, Richard Sutton, a broker at Merrill Lynch, when she was at the Metropolitan Museum of Art one Saturday afternoon. She loved Impressionist art and noticed Richard standing in front of a painting by Matisse. She was impressed of course, and struck up a conversation with him about art, and discovered Richard had taken some life drawing classes at the museum school. It turned out Richard had little talent for art, and preferred drawing naked women to watching football games. Well into the conversation, she realized Richard knew very little about Impressionism and only hung out at the museum to meet pretty girls.

When he told her he had a 3-bedroom condo in the Upper East Side, and was divorced, Valerie practically propositioned him. The atmosphere of the museum, and her big boobs did the trick. He asked her to dinner and within a month they were married.

Richard had a daughter, Gloria, from a previous marriage. Gloria wanted to be an elementary school teacher because she understood kids and had infinite patience. She was as cute as a button but looks can be deceiving. Richard pampered her to the point she became a willing slave, and eventually re-paid the favors by giving him blowjobs every Saturday night. She makes an appearance in our finale.

Valerie was thrilled to be married again. Both Gloria and Buddy were the same age. She moved in with Richard, who had no desire to move into the suburbs and buy a new home.

We first see them in bed together. The TV is playing. When she leaned forward, her tits became exposed and she let them fall against Richard's arm. He loved her tits, even after all her years between marriages. And it was true, they were still high and pointed and full. Bearing a child hadn't caused then to sag or droop.

Richard's eyes were glued to the television screen, but that didn't stop his cock from growing under her caresses. When she cupped his balls, he turned and glanced at her and blew her a kiss.

She smiled and curled her fingers around his shaft while she covered his balls with her free hand. She encircled his cock-root with her thumb and forefinger and squeezed tight.

"I just can't get used to making love with kids around," she whispered.

Her husband of two weeks dangled his fingers over her tits. "Well, you better get used to it," he said, as he followed the action on the sitcom. "Look at the knockers on her!" The woman in the show must have been a 38-DD and it was obvious how she got the part. Her acting was painful to watch.

Val was still excited about being married again. After being divorced for years and bringing up a teenage boy alone, it felt wonderful to have someone taking care of her for a change.

He was amazed at his luck at finding a gorgeous sexy woman like Valerie. Especially since he had a motherless daughter who'd been running wild for years. Thankfully she was in college with a goal in life.

Placating Valerie, he reached over and cupped one firm boob while he watched the actress on the screen. Valerie could put them all to shame. He remembered the first time he'd seen her at the Museum. It had been love at first sight for both of them and they'd gotten married a month later. It wasn't until she moved in with her son that he realized there might be trouble between the two families. But he loved her and was determined to work things out as best as possible.

Although she was a very attractive woman, Val's mammaries were her best feature. She wore a gossamer nightgown, sheer enough to show the outline of her nipples. Her short dark shoulder length hair and her huge green eyes made her look like a 20's film star.

"Let's turn that off," he said, tonguing her ear.

"Let's keep it on."

"Why?"

"So the kids won't hear anything."

"Are you still worried about that?" His breathing was heavier and he was becoming annoyed with her.

She squeezed his cock under the blanket and, as usual, tiny tingles of excitement coursed through her. "I can't help it," she said.

He caressed her tits lightly through her nightgown and felt her nipples stiffen in response. His tool lurched in her hand. Of all the women he'd fucked in his life, Valerie was the most responsive and the sexiest.

He slid his hand inside her nightgown and felt her warm flesh. He took one tit in his hand and rubbed his palm over her nipple. She purred like a kitten and caressed his leaking knob.

"Oh, honey, I'm crazy about you," she said. He squeezed her tits, pinching one pink nipple between his fingers. He pushed her nightgown down and freed her quivering jugs.

"I'm crazy about you too." He adored her naked breasts, and his groin was throbbing with desire.

The light from the 52-inch TV reflected on her big globes. He loved big tits and Valerie's were the biggest he'd ever seen. Even though they were natural, they were firm and drooped just a bit due to gravity. He fastened his lips to one puckered nipple and gently sucked.

"Oh, Richard, you're making me hot ..." She squeezed her thighs together.

It was so wonderful to have a man to fuck her regularly, whenever she felt like it, after all the years of being alone with only her boy for male companionship.

Richard passionately licked her lust stiffened nipple, and she thought about the days when she'd worked downtown. God, she'd hated it! She'd liked Richard immediately and they'd gone to bed on their first date. But even if she hadn't liked him, she would have let him fuck her. She let almost anyone fuck her in the years between her two marriages.

She wasn't meant to be a single mom. She needed a man and sex. Lots of sex. Regularly too. Not once a week, but two or three times a day. That was asking a lot of any man, but Richard had been enthusiastic at first. Lately he told her he couldn't spend all his time in bed, obviously, but they were married now and the honeymoon was over. Moreover, he had a job.

She moaned and tangled her fingers in his hair as panting, she drew his mouth more firmly against her flesh.

She squirmed her ass on the mattress. Her nightgown slipped up to her navel and Richard's prick jerked in her hand. She felt the juice at the tip of his cock wet her hand and, she rubbed it into his spongy cockhead.

"You really know how to use your mouth, Richard," she said, caressing his hair.

He moved one hand into the softness of her parted thighs, sensing how wet her she was. Her nightgown was rucked up around her neck, exposing her heavy melons, her nipples thick and stiff, while he stroked her hairy grotto. He held his hand over her pubic mound for a moment without moving. He was amazed at the size of her clit, as he rolled it between his fingers, causing her to thrust her nipples forcefully against his face.

"Oh, that's so good, honey," she said. "I think I'm going to come," she murmured. She knew he knew how to pleasure a woman, and he was aggressive about making her very hot. It was more than foreplay, it was more like torture for her because she was primed and didn't want to prolong the agony.

She pushed the blanket back and watched his strong fingers manipulate her labia. She loved having his fingers in her vulva. Stick your finger inside me, Richard, she thought. Please, stick your finger inside me! He didn't stick a finger inside her, but he rubbed her clit at intervals and paced himself, making it last, as Valerie twisted and moaned. She was beginning to forgot about the kids in the apartment.

"Keep rubbing my clit," she said. "I love it when you tease me like that." She moaned helplessly when he swirled his tongue over her tit.

His fingers made squishing sounds in her juicy pussy. She was well lubricated, and she was embarrassed at how wet she was. She couldn't help it, her body wanted it. And men usually liked it. No one ever had a problem entering her, although she was tight, she was so hot that a prick easily penetrated her.

Richard loved sucking and licking her heavy breasts. He tangled his fingers in her pubic forest, the hair extending back to her ass hole. Her luscious ass was an invitation to him, and he rubbed his thumb over her ass pucker. Initially she made a weak attempt to push his hand away, but he persisted so she relaxed when she realized how exciting he found it. Her buttocks were firm, pear shaped, and plump.

She was torn between wanting him to plug her, or enjoying the erotic foreplay. Each caress of his hand and each touch of his lips and tongue on her tits added to her excitement. His shaft felt hot and hard in her hand and she wanted it up inside her.

She squeezed his flesh and it throbbed in response. It felt big. Thick and long. She remembered how impressed she'd been the first time she'd seen it. She loved big uncut cocks. The bigger the better. And Richard's was eight inches of pure heaven.

"Rub the head of my dick," he muttered, sucking her tit back into his mouth.

She stroked his nuts and smeared juice over his mushroom dome. Fuck me now, Richard, she thought. Now, Richard!

"That's so good, baby," she whispered. "I'd sure love to have you inside me." The excited husband thrust his index finger inside her pussy. "Soon, Val, soon." He wormed a second finger into her mushy folds and she frantically stroked his limb.

"Tight pussy," he said, and it was true. That was one of the things he'd been attracted to. After their first fuck, he was hooked. If there was anything Richard liked, it was a pussy that hugged his dick like a velvet glove.

The moisture from her pussy soaked his hand. Her legs trembled and she clamped her thighs around his fingers.

"Oh, Richard, I'm burning up," she hissed. Her voice became husky when she was excited and now it was low and hoarse. She nipped at his earlobe and flicked her tongue into his ear.

She crooned when he finally pulled her down flat on her back. He crawled on top of her voluptuous body and rested his prick on her belly. Shoving her thighs apart even farther, he cupped her ass and poked his cock against her bush.

She reached out and grabbed his dick and tried to push it into her hole.

He pushed her hand away. "I'll do it," he said, and, with one thrust of his hips, his prick plunged deep into her temple of Venus. As usual, at the moment of penetration Valerie almost fainted with rapture. Her vaginal muscles gripped his dick and almost sucked it inside her body.

Richard was a man who'd been around and he liked a nice slow fuck. He wanted to be in charge, to pace himself. He used slow but deep strokes, forcing her to lean back and let him do the thrusting.

Still, she tossed herself at him, arching her back and pushing her ass off the bed in lubricious fervor. Most of the women he'd known who were as physical as his wife were prostitutes, obviously attempting to get him to shoot fast. They weren't paid to fall in love.

But Valerie was a good woman who loved to fuck. He hoped he'd be able to satisfy her over the long haul. Satisfying a woman like Val was a full-time job. She liked to be fucked a lot, and she was multi-orgasmic. He didn't always have the energy after a long day at work. But a marriage is supposed to be a commitment, not a series of one night stands.

Beneath him, Valerie thrashed her legs in the air and jiggled her tits. Her nipples were dark pink and stiff and she used them to further excite him. Her powerful thighs clamped around him and she locked her legs around his back. Her wildly clutching cunt pulled on his dick, threatening to vacuum the seed out of his balls.

Richard wanted to make it last, but the way Val was hunching at him, made it difficult. He stopped thrusting, keeping his shaft inside her while, allowing her to climax over and over.

He clenched his teeth and closed his eyes as he worked to control his release. She wanted him to last as she came over and over. She used her strong and trained pussy muscles to milk his prick. She sucked madly at his thrusting weapon and he strained to control himself.

The intensity of her response was overwhelming and Richard felt himself begin to explode. A growl escaped his throat, and she clung to him, her legs locked around his back.

"Give it to me! Harder" she cried, no longer aware that there were kids in the house.

Richard felt his balls churn. He clutched her asscheeks and slammed his spewing dick into her depths. Val came again with him, her pussy exploding in ecstasy with his sperm inside her. Afterwards he rolled off her.

"Richard," she said, pulling on his arm.

"What?"

"Talk to me."

"Hey, go to sleep. I've got to go to work tomorrow and you've got a couple of teenagers to take care of."

Valerie bristled. "They're grown up. They don't need taking care of."

"They're still kids, Val. Go to sleep." She fumed for a while and then masturbated until she was tired enough to sleep. She needed more fucking.

Chapter 2

As far back as he could remember, Buddy had the hots for his mother. And now that he was older and she was remarried, he wanted her more than ever. He wasn't happy when she married Richard, although he understood she needed a man in her life. She had been a good mother to him, almost intimate at times.

Buddy was nineteen now, and having to live with Gloria was getting on his nerves. Gloria was spoiled because Richard made good money, and all she had to do was climb on his lap and play nice. Watching her doing the 'daddy' routine pissed Buddy off.

He would show his sexy mother what a real fuck was like. He'd give her a better plugging than Richard could ever give her. The idea of her fucking Richard! He was walking into their life and taking over the family.

Buddy puffed hard on a cigarette, inhaling deeply before blowing it out. Even the cigarette had become an issue. Richard told him it would take years off his life and told him to quit smoking. It was none of his damn business, and Buddy smoked whenever he was alone in his room.

He lay back on his bed and listened to the morning news on the radio. He'd decided to stay home from classes. Fuck college! A guy never learned a damn thing anyway. He could learn more balling some chick than in a fucking classroom.

He heard the front door slam a couple of times and decided everyone had left. Except for his mother, of course. She stayed home now that she was married and took care of the housework. He stroked his prick. Every time he thought about his mother, he got a hard-on. He rose up and swung his legs off the bed. He wore only a pair of bikini shorts one of his girlfriends had bought him. He strutted down the hall to the bathroom. He felt less bravado than he showed. If Richard was still in the house, he'd kill him for walking around almost naked.

When he reached the bathroom, he paused. He heard water running in the sink and was half inclined to barge right in. He put his hand on the knob and then changed his mind. He went downstairs to the second bathroom and took a piss.

Upstairs in the big bathroom, Valerie hummed to herself as she brushed her teeth and washed up. She wondered who was still home. She had just awakened. Normally she got up with Richard and prepared breakfast. But today she slept in. She and Richard had enjoyed a vigorous fuck around six in the morning, and she relished her lazy time in bed, replaying the hot parts in her imagination.

When she was through in the bathroom, she went back to her bedroom and lay down. She reached into the drawer of her night table and picked up her vibrator. She hardly used it anymore, but sometimes she was left unsatisfied from Richard's routine fucking, she gave herself a few more orgasms with the dildo.

She flicked the switch; the buzzing told her the batteries were still good. The vibrator against her cunt felt good. She slid it up and down her slit and moaned. Her labia opened and she was getting wet. The first contact was always the best. She felt herself becoming aroused again and wished Richard was home to help her get off a few more times. Sometimes she felt insatiable!

"You in there, Mom?" Buddy said, out in the hall.

"Yes, Buddy, what are you doing home?"

"I think I'm sick."

Valerie felt she ought to stop masturbating, at least temporarily. She turned off the vibrator and sat up on the bed. "Come on in, honey," she called out, pulling the blanket up to her chest to cover herself.

"I heard a funny noise," he said. He stood in the doorway, still wearing only his bikini shorts.

"Why, darling, you're not dressed," she whispered.

"Gee, Mom, I'm sorry..." He began backing out of the room, but she giggled and waved him in.

"I don't mind," she said. "Come on in and tell mother all about it."

She patted the bed next to her. Buddy padded into the room and sat down. Once he was seated, his confidence disappeared and he blushed hotly.

"What's troubling you?" she said. She felt his head. "You're not feverish. I think you just want some attention ..."

The teenager eyed the vibrator. Valerie smiled and took his hand.

"Well, now you know your mother's a pervert," she said. "I was masturbating when you knocked. So there! You know my secret. Do you think I'm terrible?" She squeezed his muscular upper arm. When had he grown so big? Only yesterday he'd been her little boy.

His mouth was dry. "I guess I'm feeling better," he said softly.

"You look very sexy in those shorts," she said. "Did thinking about me give you an erection?" She pointed at his groin and giggled.

"Aw, Mom," he muttered, turning away. The blanket fell away from her chest when she leaned forward and one huge boob fell out.

"Oh, my, look at me," she said, leaving her tit out and holding onto his arm with both hands.

"Why don't you take them off?" she said, tugging at the waistband of his shorts. "Let me see what you've got in there. You used to let me see it all the time."

"You mean it, Mom?" His eyes glittered and his face brightened.

"I mean it, Buddy," she said. "You're old enough to learn how to treat a woman."

Buddy blushed as his cock tented the flimsy material of his shorts. Valerie felt her pussy twitch. Her cunt was always hungry and needed more loving.

Son or no son, she thought, it's time he became a man!

He hesitated, and she rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. "Are you afraid I will eat you, or are you afraid I won't?"

He snickered. "C'mon, Mom!"

She tugged at his shorts, her eyes glued to his crotch as she pulled the bikinis off. When she saw his prick she sucked in her breath. It sprang free and stood out of his stomach at a menacing angle. His cock was bigger than Richard's -- a lot bigger!

She absent mindedly picked up the vibrator and flicked it on. She held it against her gash, over her clit. "Oh, darling, you've got a beautiful cock," she murmured. She held the vibrator against her clit, which had come out from under its hood. She wiggled her ass salaciously on the bed, responding to the tingling.

12